𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖...

By Fxnd0mFr3n3t1c

||"ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sɪɢɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ"|| Just Smut/Lemons and... More

Updating News : )
*Smut* Christian Anthony-#1
*Smut*John Murphy-#2
*OC X BB*Bucky Barnes-#1

*Smut*John Murphy-#1

895 17 26
By Fxnd0mFr3n3t1c

     Background/3rd point of view(Just bare with me):: John Murphy, (y/n), Evan (Your crush who's your friend that you've loved for a long time, but doesn't seem to notice also has a deadly virus that might kill him and cough his guts up, but (y/n) has hope to find a cure for him), Jaha(Aka:: The delusional leader and yet they still listen to him?) and a few others. They have all followed Jaha down a journey to find the 'Land we seek and will find because it's destiny' (If you've watched The 100 you'll know what I'm talking about) because Jaha resists on going to a war for the land they've once had, so we must find another perfect land to survive on. Most of them have died along the way, it was just (y/n), Evan, Jaha, and John. Jaha wanted (y/n) to come with him to find some more water for the rest of them before they have to cross a ledge.

      John And Evan went along and tried crossing the ledge, but Evan slipped and was holding himself up only by his hands. John stood there, not even flinching or to move to save him. Evan kept screaming for John to help him and yet he stood still and firm. Evan lost his grip and fell towards his death.

       A moment later, Jaha was yelling for Evan and John, but only John came up to them. John, emotionless, he told them what had happened. (Y/n) felt shocked then in anger at what John did. (Y/n) tried to run towards the ledge, but John held her back with her kicking and screaming in his arms. Hours go by and now you guys are in the desert walking to what feels like forever toward no direction. Jaha keeps saying to always head East and we shall be there in no time.

     Then enemies came by and shot Jaha out of the blue. (Y/n) and John ran and hid behind a big sanded hill, until the coast was clear, (y/n) and John still headed towards East like Jaha said in hopes to find something or they will die from thirst.

********Now back to 1st point of view******(ps: Sorry for the long background, didn't expect it to be that long)

     John asks while walking beside me, "Do you want some water?"
I reply furious,"Yeah, sure, when coyotes are eating at your corpse then I'll take a sip."
"Suite yourself. Just thought I should offer."
I stopped walking and turned toward him,"Like how you offered a hand to help my friend who was hanging off the ledge?"
He looked at me dumbfounded,"He was gonna die eventually from that intense virus. I just thought I'd save him from the suffering. So basically I did him a favor out of the kindness of my heart."
"It wasn't your choice to make. I loved him."
"And yet I saved you from watching him suffer."
I slapped his face and kept walking forward. (This was his expression after she slapped him.)

The only way I was gonna get through this was to not think about it and just survive. How damn grateful was I to get stuck with this asshole. Jaha led us through some meaningful 'journey' we were supposed to take and yet mostly everyone was dead except him and I.

*******What Feels Like/3 Hours Later*********
We finally found a lighthouse. At first I thought I was hallucinating it, but then John saw it too and two people can't be hallucinating the same thing, right?

We ran toward the door and down a flight of stairs only to find every thing we need, food, water, a nice shower and a bed. Aw the thought soothed me to the brim of exhaustion. As John was occupied with the liquor he was pouring in a glass, I thought I should go and take a hot shower.

After the shower and found some new clean clothes in a drawer, I was looking around and found John outside my door as I opened it.

I said annoyed,"What are you doing hanging around my door?"

He winked at me,"You mean my door."

"No I already called."

"Yeah, well there's only one bedroom."

I huffed,"So sleep on the couch."

"And pass up a comfy bed, yeah you've got me mixed up with someone else."

I rolled my eyes,"I would rather die than sleep next to you."

"Then sleep on the couch, not my problem."

He started to move past me, but I didn't budge to let him pass into the bedroom.

He says annoyed,"Move. Or do you want to face the consequences."

"You're being a fucking asshole. You killed my friend, the least you could do was let me have the bedroom."

"For the last time, he was already dying. Sure I may have his blood on my hands, but who doesn't? Not everyone is innocent in this world we're living in. Plus he was a dick too."

I started to tear up, but I wouldn't let him see that so I put my sadness into ultimate rage,"Don't you fucking dare talk about him like that. You have no right, you asshole!"

He came closer to me, to where I can feel his breath,"Do you want to say that again?"

      His eyes daring me to do something. I went to slap his worthless face again, but he stopped my hand by grabbing my wrist hard. He then slammed me up against the wall with my hands above my head. Looking at me for a moment, searching in my eyes for something.

      His eyes then went to my lips then back to my eyes. I was shocked from the sudden change. His eyes looked at me with hunger and lust. My rage then turned into lust and then before I knew it, he connected his lips to mine. I could taste the bitter liquor on his tongue.

      Our lips couldn't get enough of each other, breathless, but none of us wanted to come up for air because we were having a competition on who can please the other better. I hated him and yet my hate turned into a hunger to fill up a hole that was missing something ever since we landed on this earth and then that hole got bigger when Evan died. Blankness, wiping the slate clean for the time being, I needed to find a way to get rid of Evan in my thoughts before it breaks me.

He held both of my wrists down on the wall with his right hand, his left hand rubbing my heat through my jeans. My breath started to hitch. He then trailed his kisses to my neck, making hickeys into a work of art of his own. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. His hand started to unbutton my jeans and zipper, I took control and pushed him onto the bed. He looked at me with pure confusion, I straddled his hips and hands to keep him from getting up and as he was going to speak I put my finger on his lips, signaling him not to say a word. I wanted to teach him what it was like to mess with me. The devil in me was wanting to come out and play, so I let it.

I held eye contact with him as I took off his shirt. I then kissed him some more, biting and tugging at his lower lip every now and then. His hands got free and were tugging at my shirt. I smacked his hands away, I got up, grabbed some rope that was in my survival backpack and tied his hands down to the bed.

He clenched his jaw then licking his lips,"Is this really necessary? I want to murder that pussy of yours. I want to make you wish you hadn't slapped me from before."

"Not after I've had my fair share of fun. I mean you owe me this, since you killed my friend, I thought I at least would repay the so called 'favor' you payed him. The devil wants to tease and teasing so shall I please." (Wow didn't mean to rhyme there haha)

He smirks,"Sweetheart, you're gonna have to do a lot more to make me beg." (I feel like smirking is used way to much. Am I gonna keep using that word? Yes because let's be honest, a facial expression of smirking is pretty fricking hot)

"Two can play at this game, sweetheart. We'll just see..."

     I come up to his neck and leave hickeys in my wake, biting just a little on his shoulders to leave love bites. I then trail my kisses all the way down to just above his jeans. Making eye contact again with him, I unbuckle his jeans and throw them on the floor. I took my shirt and jeans off and threw that on the floor too, with just me in my underwear and bra and him the same. I get on his hips, onto his now bulging, hard dick and start rocking my hips back and forth. I take off my bra, but I don't even let him near my boobs just yet.

      He closes his eyes and almost starts moaning, but hushes himself by biting on his lower lip. I take this as to speed my tempo up a little faster as I gasp at the pleasure I'm feeling,"Oh, Fuck."

    I let myself moan a little to let him hear and get off on what I was doing even more.

Moaning a little more, he says,"Holy shit. Go faster."

I then do the exact opposite of his demands and go slower. Yes, this is torture to me, but I knew it would be even more torture to him.

Annoyed, he says,"I feel you getting wetter for me, I have to be the one winning right now."

I remarked back,"Says the guy who has a bulging, hard dick for me, I'd say we are at a tie right now."

"Then untie me, so this can be a fair game cause I'd say you're cheating."

"Ah, But I didn't say I was done with you yet, plus the devil doesn't play by the rules."

He clenches his jaw again,"I'd show you who's really the devil if you untie-"

I cut him off,"Shhhh, I'm bored of your mouth. Maybe you could put it to good use instead of talking."

I get off of him and walk out of the room to grab the liquor bottle that was full to the brim. I take swig of it to get used to the taste, pure venom on my tongue, I chug it while walking back to the room where he was still tied up.

"I'd never took you for the drinking type,"he says as he checks out my body almost fully naked for his eyes to dance upon.

I set down the bottle on the nightstand and I take his underwear off and throw it with the rest of the clothes on the floor and lick from the bottom of his dick to his tip. He watches me and lets out a moan, I smile at this moment because I knew I was gonna win because the devil always wins. (Take a shot at how many times I say devil or I, through out this story, I bet you'd be drunk like she is)

I take him in my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around his tip. Still making eye contact with him, I suck faster, bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could go and my hand does the rest of what couldn't fit into my mouth. I moan on his hard dick.

"Holy fuck, (y/n). Mmm Fuck, I love your mouth. Yes, keep going."

I then go slower because I can feel his throbbing dick pulse, he was ready to cum but I wasn't gonna let him,"(y/n), please let me cum. Please don't stop."

I smirk at this,"You're begging, so that means I win and you lose. Say it, say that you're the loser and I'm the winner."

In frustration he says, "Yes, fine. I'm the loser, you're the winner now can you please untie me."

I smile at my victory. I untie him, he smirks knowing that his hands were not tied down anymore,"You're gonna wish you'd hadn't done that."

I lift an eyebrow, "You think I will beg for mercy?"

He smirks,"I know you will."

He pushes me on the bed and takes off my underwear, the one piece of clothing that was left on my body. He wets his middle finger with his mouth and pumps my pussy with it. (Damn, I feel so dirty writing this. Do I really care though? Umm No)

While his finger was doing the work, his thumb was rubbing my clit. Watching me get aroused, he then connects our lips again and the taste of liquor between us is even more bitter and stronger. I could feel an ease towards being drunk kick in and it felt quite nice, no more thoughts floated through out my head anymore.

He sticks in his pointer finger too, now both fingers pumping me in and out even faster and rubbing my clit even more with his thumb. I pull away from his sweet venomous lips to let out a tiny moan before I bite my lip to keep from making a lot of noise.

He trails his kisses down to my breasts, sucking and biting on my now hard nipples. The sensation of him working on my body was taking over me, striking me with such bliss pleasure.

He takes out his fingers and licks them,"Fuck, You taste so good, (y/n)."

He licks my pussy, nibbling on my clit before sticking his tongue inside me. I grabbed the sheets, clutching it into fists. I let out a louder moan as he was going faster and faster with his tongue,"Oh fuck! Yes John. Right there!"

He stops just right after I was coming at my highs,"John, please keep going!"

He smirks knowing he's got me in his clutches,"Now you're gonna deal with the devil, babe."

He grabs the liquor bottle and takes a swig at it, then returns to me, tying my writs down to the bed with my butt facing towards the ceiling,"Now now. You're gonna have to beg for mercy."

"Make me, John."

"Oh I will."

He takes his belt from his jeans and smacks my butt with it,"Does she need a few whips before she learns her lesson?"

"Fuck. I think she does," I say as I smile at him.

He whips me a few more times, leaving red marks on my booty. I whimper, but didn't beg for him.  He took into consideration that this wasn't working, he puts the belt down and unties me and flips me the other way, then ties my writs together. He then gets on top of me and straddles me to where his dick was rubbing up against my pussy, but not fully inside me either. He kisses my sweet spot on my neck as he was doing this, now knowing that this might work.

His voice whispering in my ear,"My hard cock wants to feel inside you. I want to make you feel so good. Just let me. Say the words that I want to hear from that sweet mouth of yours, baby. I can fuck you so good and fill you with so much pleasure if you just let me."

I let out a little moan and in frustration I say,"Fuck yes, John, do it. I beg you to do it. Your cock feels so good against me."

He smiles,"I knew it, even the devil has her weaknesses. See, I can be the devil too. And mercy I shall give to you, babe."

He first unties me then slips his dick inside me, not giving me time to adjust and thrusts harder and faster. I let out a load moan from the fast action.

"Fuck yes babe, scream my name. God your wet pussy feels so good."

"Mmmm Fuck me John, harder! Ahh yes!"

He speeds up his thrusts. I grab the back of his hair that's kinda damp from the both of us sweating and my other hand is clawing his back from such the rush of pure pleasure. He then lifts my leg up unto his shoulder thrusting into my pussy even deeper. Him moaning even more at the pleasure my pussy was giving him. I could fill his throbbing cock inside me, knowing that he was almost at his climax and so was I.

"Oh god, yes! Oh fuck," I say breathless,"mmm Fuck, I'm about to cum!"

"Oh Fuck, yes! Cum for me baby, yes!"

We both cum together and then he thrusts a few more times riding out the highs before laying back down next to me, both still trying to catch our breath. I switch on my side facing him and he does the same after he lays some covers on us.

He stares into my eyes,"God , You're so beautiful."

"You're just saying that because you just had sex with me."

"Absolute wonderful, hot sex, but that's not why. Listen, I've loved you for a long time, but I knew you were in love with someone else, so I stood my ground. I couldn't bare to see you suffer through the pain of watching your love die in your arms. So I didn't help him, yes I've might've been selfish because afterwards I'd be there for you when you recover and help mend the pieces. But again I'm selfish for you. I want you and I've wanted you for a long time. I knew you would end up hating me for it, but watching him die was way worse for you to see. And yet, you're still going through the pain and it pains me to see you drinking because you never do."

After a moment he says,"That's also why I joined Jaha's nonsense group, so I can at least know you were safe even if I couldn't have you. I love you, (y/n). And I'll always will."

"I don't know if I feel the same. I'm sorry, I like you, it's just that I'm still trying to-"

Johns cuts me off,"I know. I understand. I'll wait until you're ready."

"Why did you call Evan a dick earlier? He didn't even do anything."

He smiles,"He did. He's a dick for being oblivious to you."

Author's Note:: Dang, that was a long one. But I think it was worth it. Also still having an obsession with Richard Harmon🙄🤷🏻‍♀️ I've watched 'Judas Kiss' and I thought it was an amazing movie, maybe apart from the plot of why he fucked his self from the future and his future self didn't recognize his past self?? Idk, but Richard's acting was phenomenal work, damn the boy was sassy too in that movie😂😍. 9/10 would recommend, but just a tip: Don't watch the trailer first, it would ruin the movie. Anyways, have a nice day or night!🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.2K 31
just a bunch of Dinah that will keep you up all night. i will have some smut i will take request Please give me suggestions Please I'm low key/high...
21.2K 124 17
BoyxBoy OneShots Book! This will contain fictional characters that I have created, !!! = Lemon/Smut !! = Fluff ! = Angst This is my first OneShots...
2.9K 30 14
Y'all I fr fw this ship.😫💘💘💘❤️❤️ ᴾⁱᶜᵗᵘʳᵉˢ ᵃʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗᶠᵘˡ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳˢ ᵗʰᵒ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵃʳᵗⁱˢᵗˢ.💘🧸
3.3K 167 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...