shit, i like you | nct markhy...

By specialBeliever

"fuck you" "fuck me" "w-what?" *smut* short chapters but that's the style of the book. More

1
2 (M)
4
5
6 (M)
7
8
9
10
11
12
Authors Note 💞
Please Read

3

203K 4.9K 1.1K
By specialBeliever

mark walked closer to his lunch table, only to see a young male with black hair sitting next to haechan with his arm around his shoulder

"mark hyung! is it ok if jeno sits with us?" donghyuck asked excitedly

"i...," mark looked between the two and frowned, "yea. it's fine."

"is everything ok, hyung?" hyuck asked, concerned about the slight frown on marks face

"yea," mark quickly replaced the frown with a smile, "i'm just tired is all. i stayed up late."

haechan smiled a little and went back to visiting his Jeno. Mark watched them talk. he watched the way Jeno leaned in towards Haechan when he laughed and how haechan would throw is head back to laugh. mark didn't know why he felt so jealous. him and haechan aren't dating even though he wishes they were. it probably didn't help that mark was so mean to the younger sometimes, but he didn't know how to show haechan that his mean comments were just ways of him showing his affection.

why are you so jealous, mark?

it's not like you love him. you like him, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 13K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.
Hierarchy By Rae

Mystery / Thriller

1.9K 147 31
Jisung has been raised to perform on stage for as long as he could remember. High school has been tough, and his lack of friends, tougher. He hopes t...
6K 250 9
This is a story about Donghyuk being in love with Mark and what happens when people down grade your feelings, thinking they know what you are going t...
14.9K 450 61
Where Jeno is an 18 year old senior in high school. He recently moved to a new school which is terrifying to begin with but when you are a boy who li...