My little Pony meets the Loud...

By Princess_Cadance3

A normal day in Ponyville, everyone having fun and enjoying their lives. But meanwhile in The Loud House, a w... More

In Ponyville
Lola's wish granted
The first day

In Royal Woods

658 8 2
By Princess_Cadance3

(While in Ponyville it was absolutely perfect, it was not so perfect in Royal Woods. While the ponies had decorated everywhere in Ponyville for Twilight's birthday, it was not a perfect birthday for Lola Loud. She had wished that her birthday present was a real life My little pony! Unfortunately, her older siblings just didn't know how to make this come true. So all she received was a few of the toy versions)
Lola: (while laying sadly on her bed, alone) I wish that my wish had been granted...
(She wanted to punish her family for not granting the wish, but didn't feel anger towards them. Pulling characters from a TV show was truly impossible.)
Lola: Why can't everything be possible?
(Meanwhile, her younger sister, Lisa was crouched outside the door with Lola's twin, Lana.)
Lana: (whispering to Lisa) Is there anything you can do? I hate seeing her sad...
Lisa: Actually... positive!
Lana: What?
Lisa: I may be able to construct a device in which will be used productively to transport these so called 'my little ponies' through to our universe.
Lana: I don't understand that, but I'm guessing you can help.
Lisa: (with a sigh) positive
(Lana gripped her arms around Lisa excitedly)
Lana: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOU MADE ME AND LOLA'S BIRTHDAY COMPLETE!!!!!
Lisa: (sarcastically) I'm so contented that you possess joyful emotions
Lana: Thanks, Lisa!
(Lisa went into her own room to begin the construction of the machine, while Lana pranced downstairs in excitement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
197K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...