'✿.。.:* 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 *.:...

By ilysweetheart

a fic where my two soft boys realize slowly that they are both in love with each other ,with the help of not... More

<3 a/n
<3 lovesick
<3 i wont judge
<3 in sync
<3 lady and the tramp
<3 mexican food
<3 gay night club
<3 rememberance
<3 the idea
<3 before the storm
<3 out loud
<3 rain drops of my love
<3 game night
<3 moving out and in
<3 deep love
<3 icecream,park,wine,and secrets
<3 ours
<3 unpacking
<3 the decision in a filler chapter

<3 the box

1K 28 58
By ilysweetheart

2310 word count
(sorry it's shorter than i wanted)

***

andrew's pov
-
i awakened at 6:00 am exactly with cold sweats. i place my hand on the wall directly where i know his bed is and i feel calm for a second.

i get a sense of warmth and love that i know is all in my head.

this day felt like it was gonna last forever and i don't know if i want that.

i started thinking of garrett...

when i'm not around him i feel nothing at this point.

he's my everything and i need him.

i know i sound dramatic but i'm being honest,,
it hurts me to see him and not be able to kiss him,hug him,sleep with him, or even hold his hand.

i want to tell him but i have every reason not to.

i decide to reach in my drawer and grab a tylenol so i could soothe my headache (and hopefully heartache).

when i went to grab it i saw a polaroid picture of us and the gang when we found out shane and ryland were engaged.

we all felt love and no fear at all and i think that's a sign that i should just have patience and let the good will come and soothe me.

i take my pill and go ahead and get some more bits of shut eye.

all i wonder is what to expect when i wake up again.

***********************************
garrett's pov
-
i'm nervous and excited.
i don't know if it's just weird to say but i feel lucky about this.

i love him and that's all i know for sure about.

i go to get out of bed so i can start on my little project i have but i remember that andrew might be awake.

i sneak into his room and just see his lil redhead peeking above the cover as he's snoozin.

he looks so cute.

shit garrett stay focused!

ok yes i need to go see where i put those packages

i'd gotten them a couple days ago and hid them because i was actually gonna do a video on it but i don't think i'm gonna record this one.

i unpacked the boxes which were full of small trinkets that represented our friendship.

i'm so glad i ordered these even before i knew i was gonna confess with this box.

i saw picture of us that i loved the most for some reason.

well mostly because like a boujee married couple...

it was the one of us drinking in wine glasses with robes on.

it was cute and andrew looked beautiful in it.

i looked around the house and saw an adorable antique frame with hearts painted on it and decided to put the picture in that.

i took the ordinary cardboard box and wrote "look inside" on it with a sharpie and put smily faces on it because im a damn child.

at the bottom i put the picture in its frame and scattered flower petals around it.
i then added a piece of cardboard over it to hide it for until the end of him opening it.

oh and i also had a card under the picture.

i filled it with the things that represented our little inside jokes and put the boxes that usually contains pizza rolls & cheezits on the very top.

inside the two boxes were little papers that had quotes id seen posted over fan accounts that shipped us and nicknames that we gave each other on them. not to mention some pictures of us from the years we had known each other.

it was perfect.

i decided to text shane and tell him my plan.

garrett: hey shane! so i decided i'm going to tell andrew 'the secret' i just need you distract him until 5pm if you don't mind!

shane: AAAA i'm so happy for you!! i know he's gotta be in love you so i'm so so excited! of course i'll distract him for you! text me later!

well the deed was done and now everything seems to be working!

as i finished i heard someone walking and i quickly hid it in my closet.

i turned around and ran to my door to see a sleepy andrew smiling at me.

"hey garebear"

"mornin sunshine"

we laughed as i saw that the clock said 9am.

i'd been working for a while and he had been fast asleep.

"so what's your plans for today?" he groggily spoke out

"oh nothing really i was just gonna work on a little project, what about you?"

"nothing, shane texted me an hour ago and said he wanted me to come over and i wanted to know if you'd wanna come."

"oh nahh you go catch up with him ,i'm actually kinda busy after all"
i tried to say that as smooth as possible but i just had a weird voice crack.

"alright gare, i'm heading out in a couple minutes. i'll probably be back around 5! do you want me to grab food when i get home?"

"no actually, i'm gonna cook us some food!!"

"oh fun! just don't burn down the house!"

"i won't ,andrew."

as he headed out the door a few minutes after wards, i watched him drive off and made sure he really left before trying to set up everything.

i took a good look at my backyard and decided that i knew what was best.

i made a trail of candles that i would light before he got home that lead to a small garden area where i laid the box.

•••

as hours passed and i was done decorating  i went inside to cook dinner.

i knew the best thing to cook was nachos and pizza rolls since it was our thing.

we didn't have to be fancy, we just had to be us.

i made the inside look normal but made some signs that said stuff like "open this door!"

i looked at the clock that read 3pm and realized i had to cook fast if i wanted it all done, so i hurried quick and tried to make the food.

when i finally got done making the food it was 4pm already!

i quickly wrote a note to attach the the back porch door for him to read that would explain things without confessing YET.

i ran in the back yard into my lil hiding space and waited for him to arrive.

***********
andrew's pov
-
while i was at shane's all we did was watch netflix,talk, and eat snacks.

i almost fell asleep before i heard shane start speaking to me

"sooo how's the thing with garrett?"

"well shane, we aren't together so not amazing."

he frowned forcefully at that but looked like he did it to hold back a smile which i was wondering what for.

"maybe things will change ,andrew! maybe one day you'll get the courage to tell him everything!"

"i want to! i want to do that so so bad ,but i'm scared that if i tell him he will hate me forever! what if he thinks it's weird OR even worse he tries to be nice about it and he starts to feel guilty about not loving me back. i'm not good enough for him and he knows that."

i realized i was out of breath from how fast and sad i said my speech. he looked at me again but with a genuine frown ,not the forced one.

"andrew, you're enough."

"but what if i'm not!"

"you are. i promise he knows that you are enough. even if he doesn't like you back it's better to tell him. because even if he doesn't ,at least you won't have that stress anymore!"

and that's when i realized that i actually had to tell him for real.

"y'know what shane, i'm gonna do it. when i get home i'm gonna tell him!"

he shifts his head to look at the clock that reads 4:47pm

"well andrew you better get going! don't make your possible relationship wait!"

he was right. if i didn't go now i would over think it and not do it.

i got up and grabbed my keys and said a quick goodbye and before i walked out the door shane grabbed my arm and said

"you two are meant to be. don't stop for nothing until you show you're love."

i give him a hug and whisper that i will and i walk out the door and realize that shane is crying with a big grin on his face.

damn why is he so hormonal ?

i drive back to our home and go straight to the door practically running to see the house empty.

"garrett?" i yell hoping he'd answer

i walk around the house and see the back door with a sign saying
"open the door and go outside! your package i bought for you arrived!"

i suddenly remember him telling me about that and opened up the door.

i saw the backyard filled with an aisle of candles leading down a path.

it smelt like a weird concoction of vanilla and flowers because a lot of them were scented candles from yankee and bath and body works.

the silly bitch must've ran out of candles.

but what is this all for?

it must be a prank thing or something.

i don't know i just gotta follow the trail i guess...

as i followed the trail i finally reached our garden space and saw a box that read "open me!" and i did as it said

i saw boxes of our favorite foods that had little quotes and stuff in them that made my heart melt like butter.

as i continued down the box i saw trinkets and toys that were symbolic to our adventures and jokes.

like the erasers that were shaped like tacos for all our mexican food trips and a menu from our diner and my old camera that gare bought me when i was out of money and needed a camera.

just simple beautiful things like that were all in it.

i finally reached the end and lifted my head up to see garrett and the sunset in front of me.

"open the rest of the box." he said so calmly with no bit of fear in his voice.
it made my heart skip a beat.

"what do you mean ,gare?"

he smiled softly and reached into the box and pulled out a cardboard divider that uncovered other things.

i bent down to reach in and see what was in the box.

i saw flower petals and a picture of us.

i didn't understand what this was for,but i decided to pick up the picture for some reason.

i just felt the need to pick it up and see if anything was behind it.

and there was,,
it was an envelope with a card inside.

i opened the envelope and read the card carefully

" andrew siwicki,
you're the bestest friend i have ever had in my entire life. without you i do not honestly know where i would be at this very moment in time. you've made me happy when no one else could and you've saved me from terrible mistakes. one day i thought i made a mistake with you. a feeling that yearned inside of me that i felt i needed to bury down because it was a mistake. i felt that mistake for a long time and i feel it now. it hurts so badly to keep it trapped inside me. to not tell you has been a blissful torture that i've had. i've been fearful that you will hate me for my mistake. i'm still scared now and i understand if you can never look at me the same for my mistake that i've kept secret for the longest time. my mistakes don't define me but this is no mistake in my eyes anymore & i hope that it's not a mistake to you either. this does define me once i tell you. so i'll tell you my mistake.
my mistake is being incredibly, insanely, heart achingly, powerfully, miserably in love with you. and i do not mean it in just a friendly or family way. i mean it in a ' i'm seriously in love with you ' way.
i love you dearly andrew siwicki."

as i finished reading with tears in my eyes and a heart full of disbelief i looked up at him.

he started to speak out
"now andrew i understand if you don't feel the same way-"

i quickly cut him off by doing something i had longed to do since the moment i met him.

i kissed him.

i held tight onto the back of his head and felt him kiss me back while grabbing my hair.

i felt the tears pouring down both of our faces which made me break the kiss from laughing at how fucking cheesy this shit was.

i finally remembered what i had to say

"i love you too garrett watts and i mean it in an 'im incredibly in love with you' way"

we both smiled quickly before going into another kiss that was softer than the one before.

i heard the moans leaping out of our mouths and felt the breath from his mouth on my neck as i realized he started traveling down.

he was gripping my hair and making me feel so very happy.

i felt him slowly stop which made me realize that the kiss was ending

"soooo, remember how i said i would make food? well it's in the house..." he spoke laughing

"ugh ok let's go inside then."

he laughed at me as i followed him inside the house where i knew we would eat and have to talk about everything that just happened and more.

————————————————————————
a/n!!
HEY YALL
I KNOW IVE BEEN GONE FOR A MONTH BUT I HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD ENOUGH

IVE MISSED YALL BUT IVE JUST BEEN TERRIBLY BUSY :((

i srsly don't think y'all deserve this terribleness but here it is...

i'm so so sorry for being gone and not writing, i wish i had more time and aspiration.

i've missed it and i might even start writing more BUT IM MAKING NO PROMISES!!

also sorry for this being shorter than i wish it could be, it's just im rly rusty.

OH AND THANKS FOR 5000 READS OMG YALL ARE CRAZY AMAZING

but sadly i must return to the real world :,(

i love you sweethearts <33

4/25/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 171 7
A night of finally giving into long desire leads to Tanner and Larry becoming more than what they expected. [friends with benefits] [multichapter fic...
6.9K 284 28
"I know your love's not real, but that's not the way it feels" "Yeah I let you use me from the day that we first met, but I'm not done yet, falling...
18.6K 890 15
Attempting a short story on this couple as a request. Let's see if this pairing will take off!
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...