Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

By SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

1.9K 52 0
By SinnersRose

I walk in and Crowley sees my hair a little crazy. He chuckles a bit. "Fun chat?"

"Yeah. He was a pleasure." I say a little annoyed. Putting the angel blade on the counter.

"How many?"

"Just one. For now though. I'm sure there will be more later." Filling up a cup with water then taking a sip.

"Are you sure you don't want my help darling?"

"I'm sure." Then finishing off my drink. Then going back to the window to look out. 

"I could be of help love."

"Trust me Crowley. If I need help i would call for Cas. Not you." I glare at him. Then I double check everything again.

"Ouch darling. That hurts." He jokes.

"That's funny. I forgot you had a heart."

He chuckles a bit. Then I clean my blade off once I'm sure it's secure. I know for a fact there will be more so I barricade the front and back door.

"Locking down?" Crowley ask a bit entertained.

"Just in case." I mumble. When I peak back out the window I see a couple more. "Looks like just in time anyway."

"What do you mean?" Crowley's voice held worry and anger in it.

"I see another 3. But I'm sure there is more."

"If you let me out I'll help." Trying to convince me that he can be of use.

"No." Walking away to grab the two angel blades and put them inside my jacket. The first thing I learned was to never trust a demon.

"Your going to get yourself killed!" He whisper shouts.

"Stop being loud. They'll hear you." I snap. Going to the back window.

"Well then don't leave! Call that bloody angel."

"Crowley I'll be fine." Then I go over and undo his straps removing the chair, in case I need to keep one of them. Placing it in the other trap. Drawling the circle to know it will work.

"Don't go." He begs me more sincencer.

I go to the window. Grabbing my shot gun. "I'll be back."

"Y/N!" He shouts again lowly. But more demanding.

I just wave at him smiling. Then blowing him a kiss. Going out the window. I grab the machete I left in the bush. Then sneak to were all the cars were. Looking through i see someone walking between them. I can see it's fangs. Vampire. Gripping the machete tightly. I run to him and slice off his head from behind. Killing him. Then I hide his body. One down. Only a lot to go. Fuck me.

Then I walk back and see three of them in front of the house. But I see another in the distance. I look at them to see if I can figure it out. I see one sniffing the air, so werewolf or vampire. I grab my machete. Deciding to take him out first. Thankfully he's slowly approaching me. I try to keep my breathing and heart beat steady so he doesnt hear me. Once he's close enough I slice off his head.

The other three look at me. Now it's time. Grabbing one of the angel blades in my free hand, I smirk at them. "So. Who's first."

"The so called king." One of the demon smirks.

"So you." I started running at him.

One of the other two monsters run at me. I slid under their arms and stab the demon with the angel blade. Killing him instantly.

Then I face the other two. "Aren't you suppose to be tough?" I tease a bit.

"That enough." The other demon says. Then look at the final creature. "Let's get her."

It's fangs show again. Vampire. They run after me. I dodge the demon's punch. Then kick the vampire a bit away yo give me some space as they were closing in on me. The demon tries to punch me again. I dodge another punch from the demon. Then stabbing him in the stomach with the angel blade killing him.

Someone tackle me from behind. Making me groan a bit. I feel a knife go through my hand making me scream in pain. I force myself to roll over. Punching the thing in the face and was about to stab him.

Then the vampire grabs me and threw me into the house. My head slams into house. Making me yell a bit in pain. "Fuck." I wince. Dropping my machete and angel blade. Holding my head as my vision started to get blurry.

"I'm going to kill you. Nice and slow." The vampire smirks. "Then I'll kill that demon." Pointing inside.

He runs towards me and I roll away. Grabbing the machete in the process. He grabs my angel blade. Smiling devilishly.

I feel a sharp pain from my head from the quick movement. I grab my head a bit, hissing from the pain. Then when I look at my hand it's got blood covering it. Get I'm bleeding from my hand and head. Peachy.

I hear the vampire take a huge inhale and shiver slightly as I look up at him."I can smell it from here." The vampire growls. Taking a deep inhale of breathe again.

I grip my machete tighter. "Then bring it." I growl. He runs at me again. And I steady my stance and run after him. He goes to try and stab me but I slide under his arm. Quickly standing up again. And run after him again. Holding my machete with both hands, ensuring to cut off its head.

Once he turns around, I slice off his head. But he manages to stab my thigh just as I swung my machete. I growl in pain. But his head comes clean off. I drop the machete and grab the angel blade in my thigh. Whimpering from the pain. Then rip it out of my leg. I yell in pain. Unable to stay quick as my body hurt all over. Then I look at the house to make sure no one else is here.

I'm certain I killed them all. So I limp back to the house holding the blade in one hand and my thigh in the other to try and stop the bleeding. Well at least slow it down the best of my ability. No longer feeling the pain my hand. Once I get to the window I climbed out of. I climb back in. Falling on the floor.

"Y/N." Crowley says in a panic. Seeing my cut and bruised, blood covered body.

"I'm good." I wince as I hold onto the couch. Then stand up. I limp to the kitchen grabbing the first aid kit.

"Let me out." He tries to demand.

I stumble a bit out of the room. "I'm fine." I growl. Grabbing the two towels on the counter.

"Stop saying that!" He yells at me. "Your going to bleed out!" I tie the towel around my thigh tightly to stop the bleeding. Whimpering a bit. Wanting to scream out in pain but I bite my lower lip to force myself not too. Then tie the other around my hand until I could properly stitch myself up.

I just ignore his cries to help me and come back to the room where he is at. My vision starts to get blurry. "No-" I mumble. Then fall down meeting with darkness as I hear Crowley shout my name.

NORMAL P.O.V;
Crowley saw you pass out. You were far from him. He couldn't reach you. "Y/N!" He roars. But he quickly realise all the blood you lost. Not being able to tear his eyes away from your unconscious body as he contacts the angel.  "Cas get your bloodly ass here!" He roars. "Y/N is hurt!"

That's when he pops up right in front of Crowley. Glaring at him. "Where is she?" Impatient and angry. Slightly out of breathe.

"Why not look behind you?" The demon growls at the angel.

Cas does and sees you unconscious. He quickly see the cut on your head and turns you over to look at you. He sees your alives, so he quickly places two fingers on your forehead, healing you. Your still unconscious but safe thankfully.

"What happened?" He demanded from Crowley as he turns his head to look at the demon.

"I didn't do anything! It was those damn creatures." Fist by his sides. Crowley wanted nothing more than to hold you in his arms. Take care of you, but he couldn't.

Cas looks out the window. He sighs then looks back towards you. Picking you up carefully, then bringing you up to your room. Laying you down your bed gently.

Then he calls Bobby. "Why the hell did you leave?" Bobby yells over the phone. As Cas leaves your room.

"Y/N got hurt."

"What did Crowley do?" Anger and rage clear in his voice. You were his little girl, no harm was to come to you, but when he heard those words. Oh how he wanted nothing more than to kill the king of hell.

"It was the rogue demons and vampires."

"Balls!" He yells. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Stay there until I get there." Then he hangs up.

Cas goes back downstairs and looks at Crowley. "So you did not harm her?"

"No." The demon says deadly. Annoyed for being blame for harming you. That wad the last thing he wanted to do to you.

Cas nods, then removes the barricades in front of the doors then goes outside. Douboe checking the property.

Crowley stands there. Hoping your okay. He hasn't felt this way towards anyone before. But he was worried about you. He tried his hardest to break out of the trap but couldn't. All he could do was wait.

After about an hour Cas comes back into the room. Looking down at the puddle of blood. He sighs then looks at Crowley who's eyes are closed. As he focuses on the trap.

"You cannot break out." Cas says with no emotion. As he approaches Crowley

Crowley looks up at Cas. "What makes you think I'm trying to break out." No emotion in his voice either.

"You are focused. I can feel you trying to force your power to break it. But it will not work." Examining the trap. He sees a minor crack in the floor board. It hasn't messed with the symbols so he was still trapped, but Cas was worried.

Crowley chuckles and shakes his head. "Why do you think I'm trying to break out."

"To escape. You do not like being held in this trap." Looking once more up at Crowley.

He chuckles. Thankful in a way that, that is all he though of. "Bravo." He says sarcastically.

Then Crowley closes his eyes again. This time just resting. Cas continues to check the perimeter and checking on you time to time.

After another couple hours, Bobby came running in the door. His eyes land on all the blood that was in the study, where Crowley was. Then he quickly ram upstairs to your room. Once he reached your room, he couldn't help but slam the door open. Hoping you were okay. Once he saw you resting he let out a breathe of relief. Not knowing he was holding it in. Then sitting on the edge of the bed. Watching your sleeping form. Of course he noticed the ripped in your clothes But all he could focus on was your resting face.

That's when he heard a flutter oh wings. "She is fine."

Scaring Bobby half to deathe. "Damn Cas. Stop popping up." As he faces Cas.

"I apologize."

"How badly was she hurt?"

"She is just unconscious. But she could of died if I didn't appear as quick as I did."

Bobby sighed. Knowing that this was a lucky break. "At least she's safe." Grabbing a wet rag he cleans the blood off of you unconscious body. Once he was finished he went downstairs to clean the blood off the floor. Then return back upstairs. Making sure to remain by your side until you woke.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.9K 64
I will be writing any kind of imagines. I will write for any character. You can be a: Angel Demon Human Hunter Any Supernatural Being Note that I'm...
1.6K 86 17
Genesis Forrester was raised as a hunter, her parents both actively going on jobs and hunts. But after loosing both of her parents to it, Genesis mo...
958 42 20
~Wherever you are, wherever you go, may your Guardian Angel always be with you.~ For Sam and Dean Winchester, flirting with danger has never been an...
296K 7.4K 24
Grayson had always preferred hunting alone. Ever since her family was killed long ago, she knew she wouldn't be able to cope with another loss, so sh...