Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

Autorstwa Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... Więcej

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety eight.five
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

seventy seven.five**

10.6K 261 235
Autorstwa Staceeeeers

It's the best birthday ever. There, she said it and nothing, absolutely nothing could ruin it.

She didn't think Roger could do anything else but then, he told her that he'd made dinner reservations at her favourite restaurant.

"You really are too good to me, Mr Taylor." he murmured as they returned to the flat later that afternoon.

"Nothing that you don't deserve," he was grinning as he came through from the kitchen, leaning down to kiss her cheek, "Do you know what you're wearing tonight?"

"No," she frowns, "You've sprung this on me. I'll need to go have a look but first, fancy a cuppa?"

He nods, "Yeah, just be a mo."

She shrugs as he disappears into the bedroom and steps into the kitchen and she can't wipe the smile from her face. They have a house. A gorgeous house that is away from the hustle and bustle of the city, that was secluded and had the large garden she wanted so bad.

She meets Roger when he's on his way back through from the bedroom and he takes his mug (which is still that horrible mustard coloured one) and he kisses her cheek again before sitting down.

"Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" he asks, making her nod enthusiastically.

"Yes. God, yes. Rog, I couldn't have wished for a better day."

But Roger isn't done yet.

"I'm excited about dinner," Rebecca says quietly, "Might wear that black dress."

"The one from the honeymoon?" he questions and she smirks while nodding, "I love that dress on you."

"I know," she teases, "Can I wear my favourite coat of yours?"

"The dark one? Of course...won't be able to keep my hands off you."

That's what she was hoping he'd say.

"Maybe I should go put it on now," she grins, leaning forward ever so slightly, "Give you a little preview."

"Maybe you should," he agrees, catching her bottom lip gently between his teeth.

Giggling, she sets her mug down and makes a beeline for the bedroom while he rests his head back against the couch and closes his eyes.

"Roger, is this another present?"

His eyes open again. He'd completely forgotten about the gift he'd put on her pillow that morning before they drove out to the house.

This is the gift he's most looking forward to giving her.

She returns through holding a small square box, "Rog?"

He gives her a grin and takes a sip of his coffee, "Go on then, open it."

"This is too much," she shakes her head, "Honestly, Roger. Three gifts? I can-"

He's had enough of her rambling and gets up after putting his own mug down, taking the little blue box "If you're not going to open it, then I will."

"If there's a set of car keys in that box I will kill you," she whispers.

"Why would I buy you a car if you can't drive?"

"It's something you'd do," she shrugs.

"It's not car keys."

"Promise?"

He nods, "I promise."

She takes the box from him again and she finally opens it and Roger enjoys the gasp that leaves her mouth and she looks up at him with watering eyes, "How..."

"The police rang a couple days ago and told me they found it," he whispered, taking the ring from the box, "So I popped into the station yesterday and picked it up."

Rebecca's bottom lip wobbled as he gently slips her ring back onto her finger, bringing her hand up to his mouth to press a kiss to it, "There, back where it belongs."

"I can't believe they found it," she whispers. She can't imagine that a lost ring would be very high up on their priority list.

"Rang them every couple of days," he explains and her heart melts and she pulls him into a kiss by the collar of his shirt, "I've said it before and I'll say it again. What did I do to deserve you?"

||-|| - (smut ahead)

Roger had been right; he wasn't able to keep his hands off of her while she was in that dress.

He just wanted to get her home so they could finish what they started that morning.

They both wordlessly make their way through to the bedroom when they get home; Roger shrugging off his blazer and shirt while Rebecca pulls her hair out of the intricate braid she's done.

He gets himself comfortable on the bed, watching her as she kicks off her heels.

When she turns around, she stands at the side of the bed, feeling her cheeks flushing as his eyes take her in.

"You looked beautiful tonight," he hums, "Didn't tell you that."

She gives him a shy smile, "You tell me that all the time."

And he doesn't think he'll ever stop, "Come here."

Hitching her dress up a little higher, Rebecca slings a leg over the both of his and gently sits down on his lap, resting her forehead against his, "Thank you for an incredible day."

"You're welcome," Roger whispers, his hands moving to the top of her dress, where the zip rests, "I'd very much like to make love to you now."

It was ridiculous the way she felt around him. You'd think that after years together, that would fade but not for Rebecca. Every time he opens his mouth, she's practically putty in his hands.

She feels like she did the very first time he touched her; on fire.

"Roger," she whispers, tilting her head slightly so he has more access to the love bite he's sucking onto her skin, "Roger, please."

He slowly unzips the dress, helping her get out of it before he's rolling them over, pinning her hands above her head, "Gonna let me love on you now?"

She nods eagerly and he gives her a grin before he's moving down her body, pressing light kisses as he goes. Slowly, he drags her underwear down her legs, tossing them over his shoulder as she squirms in anticipation.

"Roger."

"Love you like this," he whispers, trailing a finger up her centre and she whines, making him smile before puts his mouth on her.

The reaction is immediate; one hand grips the sheets beside her while the other tangles in his hair, pulling him closer.

Rebecca honestly had no idea how he did it, how he was able to make her feel so good. She's holding onto his hair and attempting to clamp her thighs shut and he grins, pulling back and she groans.

"Roger."

"You've gotta keep them open, love. Give me room to work."

"Yes, okay, fine. Just...keep doing what you were doing."

"You're the birthday girl," he murmured, delving back in.

God, he's good. It's so good and although he's barely done anything and sooner than she would have liked, she can feel the familiar pressure building in her lower stomach.

He can sense it's coming too and he finds her clit and her back arches, "You gonna come for me, love?"

"Mhmm," she groans and he reaches up a hand, making her let go of the sheets so he can hold onto it, "There, Roger. Fuck,"

His tongue increased its pace and its movements and she felt herself start to come undone. His name left her mouth in a hoarse cry as her back arched off the bed, mouth agape as she felt wave after wave of pleasure pass through her.

Roger's tongue kept working at her until she started shaking her head and weakly attempting to push him away.

He grinned, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand before he was hovering over her once more and her hand tangled in the necklaces he was wearing, pulling him into a searing kiss.

"You're wearing too many clothes," she whispers, biting his bottom lip gently, "Get them off and make love to me."

He groans before rolling off of her to pull his trousers off, tossing them somewhere in the room and quickly returns to his spot on top of her, kissing her once more as he lines himself up.

The sigh he lets out as he gently pushes into her is one of relief, he swears there's no place he'd rather be right now than between her legs, if he were to go now, he would die a happy man.

"Roger," she whispers, wrapping a leg around his waist, which snaps him back to reality and he realises that he's not moving.

"Sorry, beautiful," he breathes, slowly pulling out and she bites her lip.

This is the best part. How Roger feels pressed against her, how good it feels when he pushes back into her. The noises he makes, god, they're something; little moans and gasps that she swears she's never going to get tired of hearing.

"Feels so good, love." he breathes, "Always take me so well, don't you? Like you were made for me."

She nods, a high pitched moan leaving her when he gives her a particularly hard thrust.

"You looked so beautiful tonight," he repeats his words from earlier, running a finger over her lips as he slows his movements, "Absolutely stunning. Always look so good in that dress...sorry, am I talking too much?"

"You can talk all you want," she giggles, "As long as you keep moving."

He laughed before shifting slightly to the left, causing her mouth to part when he hits that sensitive spot deep inside her, his name leaving her mouth once more in a desperate whisper, "Found it."

If she had the energy or the comprehension, she would have given him a smack for his smugness but she can't bring herself to lift her hand but she does give a harsh tug of his hair, which causes him to wince.

He switches up the pace of his thrusts but as they both near their end, like it always does, he slows down again; he buries his head into her neck and her hand tangles into the strands into the blonde, sweaty strands at the base of his.

"Please tell me you're close," he begs in her ear and she nods.

"Yes," she breathes and he almost sighs in relief. He's not going to last much longer.

His hand drifts down to where they're connected and the instants Roger's fingers made contact with her sensitive nerve endings, her grip tightens on his hair.

"Come on, love." he whispers, "I've got you."

Her second orgasm of the night takes her breath away and the feeling of her walls clenching around him, sends Roger over the edge too, groaning loudly into her skin as she holds onto him tightly.

When they can both breathe again, Roger pulls back slightly and rubs his nose against hers gently. He's always so soft and gentle with her after they make love and all too soon, he slips from her and rolls off of her so he's laying beside her.

Rebecca yawns and shuffles closer to him, throwing her leg over his, "Always have to tire me out, don't you?"

"Know I've done my job right," he grins, giving her backside a gentle squeeze as his other hand manages to bring the blankets over the two of them and she gets comfortable.

Best birthday ever.

||-||

idk if this smut was any good but i did give it my best shot. i just don't think i'm very good you guys 🤷‍♀️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.5K 715 14
↳ 𝗕𝗢𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗬 ♫ ₊˚. ʀᴏɢᴇʀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ 𝔁 ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❝ we're family; we believe in each other.❞ જ⁀➴ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 yo...
1.5K 82 33
Y/n And Roger ~ 1973 - 1975 October 2021 A Crazy Hetic Life Of Queen And Other Events
72.3K 1.6K 48
𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗢𝗥 PRETTY LOVER BOY /adj./ a drummer with a mop of blond hair and a mischievous look in his eyes Clementine Landers only wor...
117 11 29
i was at a bar with my friend, after getting broken up with, and a band started playing, it was called smile. they were good, the singer played bass...