A Fairy's quest.

BแปŸi asdfghjklexxx

โ - ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ? โž ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ !
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.
๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1 // ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2 // ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3 // ๐•ท๐–Š๐–™ ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4 // ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5 // ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–™๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 // ๐•ด๐•พ๐•ฌ๐•ฎ.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8 // ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–š๐–‰.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9 // ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž.
MINI CHAPTER.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10 // ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–š๐–Š.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7 // ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.

66 3 2
BแปŸi asdfghjklexxx

"O-ow!"

A pain-filled whisper escaped Minju's mouth the moment she toppled due to her stilettos. Whilst plunging to the cold, flat ground, she noticed everything went by in a slow motion. That's when it strucked her, realizing nothing will go as planned.

As she fell, a wave of a peculiar feeling panged through her feet: physical pain. How ironic, right?

Minju attempted to get to her feet, only to stumble once more. Being incapable of walking, the young fairy remained on her position.

'Hah, so this is what they call pain and misery.'

"You're so stupid." Minju uttered in complete frustration. She was losing optimism; but not until someone crouched down and leaned forward to face her.

The stranger grabbed hold of the injured fairy's foot gently, trying to figure out what's wrong. Minju was both dazed and grateful for the sudden action, though it befuddled her more the second she realized who the kind stranger was.

"Ahn... Ahn Yujin? What are yo—"

"Hold still, newbie. Don't worry, I may look dumb but athletes are aware of basic first-aids like this." Yujin mumbled, disregarding the other's question. Her voice was so frigid it sends chills down Minju's spine.

She just let the taller student do her thing, Minju doesn't have any better options anyway—it was either she'd accept Yujin's help or rot on the floor with her injured ankle.

Minutes have passed and Yujin stood up, lending her hand to the other girl.

"You had a sprain. I just helped ease the pain so you could walk a little, but that doesn't mean you're foot is completely okay. It's better to put some cold compress to it and get some rest. Pretty sure they provided a first aid kit station inside the arena; go there and ask for ice." Minju nodded awkwardly, silence aking over the conversation.

"I should get going now. Sched's kinda hectic. Gotta run." With that being said, the younger faced the arena's direction and jogged. Yujin was halfway through her destination when Minju yelled, "Hey!", making the former turn around and raise her brow.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt you with your activities, but could you help me get inside this... dome-shaped thing? I have a feeling I might do something stupid again so you lending a helping hand would be very much appreciated." Yujin privily chuckled.

"Sure, I guess. Follow me."

***

The pair strode towards the stadium side by side. Minju was so amazed at how immense the amount of people she was seeing at the moment.

Upon knowing Minju couldn't find her friends whom she said was preparing for the school's paper, Yujin made her sit beside her and Yena in the meantime so she could at least rest for a bit.

Yena didn't even spotted them at first as she was busy playing with the puzzle cube their family doctor gave her, but as soon as the medical team Yujin called on to check Minju's ankle arrived, Yena immediately swerved her attention.

'Oh? Isn't that the new transferee, uh, I forgot her name...'

Yena glanced at Yujin and noticed her face full of worries. She nudged her, though the former stayed poised.

"Yujin? Ahn Yujin, you're next in the queue!" Their trainer, Son Eunchae, muscled in the scene. Summoned, the tall girl calmly stood up. Before she fled, Yujin stript off her tracksuit jacket, unveiling a white shirt underneath with a huge "안유진,020501" on the back then pivoted to meet Minju's eyes.

"Can you... well, uh, hold this? Please take care of my jacket for me." The taller ran off, leaving the other dumbstruck on the other hand. Minju gawked at the crowd, thoughts scattered high and low since so much happened in such a short time.

"Hi, You are Minju, right? Kim Minju? The transferee? I'm Choi Yena!" Minju nodded in response, followed by Yena's vigorous handshake. "This is our first time talking to each other, right? Woah." The latter formed an enormous O with her pouty lips, which Minju chuckled to.

'Well, you're actually the only one talking at the moment. But you're so adorable, so go off.' Minju thought to herself.

"Yes, Kim Minju's the name. Nice to finally talk to you Yena. You're Yujin's friend, right? The one she's with all the time." Minju beamed back, then immediately realized what she just blurted out.

"Uh-huh? I knew it, you're always fixing your gaze at Yujin! You like her, don't you?" Yena playfully stated, making the fairy's cheeks burn to crimson red.

"W-wha—? I don't like her! I mean, I do like her but not, romantically like her! Just noticed you two most of the time because... Yiren and her comrades are eyeing you both from time to time. And seeing how they act and what they can do, I admit I'm a bit concerned." Minju shrugged, making a supreme effort to sound convincing, but Yena just busted a clamorous laugh.

"Kidding! Don't take my words so sternly. Just trying to lighten up the mood here. Anyway, this is my first time seeing you talk this much, pretty guilty, huh?" Yena chuckled, forming a peace sign with her left hand to present it to the other, claiming defeat.

"You know, you're reallyyyy lucky, Minju."

"Why do you think so?"

"Yujin talked to you for more than ten minutes before the competition. She have a strict habit of meditating by that time, producing strategies and tricks to win. But, well, a while ago, she took care of you instead."

Minju couldn't put to words what's running through her mind. She was... deeply moved. Another rush of an odd feeling. She knew from the file Eunbi gave her how competitive Yujin is and how the girl despise losing so much. Little did Minju know, she was more than what meets the eye.

Before Minju could say something in response, a voice echoed in the entire stadium. "Everybody, settle down. The olympics will be starting in..... 5, 4, 3, 2...bang!" A thunderous gun sound was heard. The crowd roars, screaming the name of the contestants they're rooting for.

***

"The first game, the Sprint Race under the Track and Field category, will be held shortly." The contenders advanced to their respective positions.

"On your marks," One of the officials yelled. The racers focused on the track, feet placed in the blocks, fingers on the ground behind the starting line, hands slightly wider than shoulder width, muscles relaxed.

"Set,"

Everyone raised their hips slightly above shoulder level, feet pushed hard into the blocks, holding their breath and ready to race. Along everybody's roaring cheers, a loud bang filled the stadium and the race has started. 

Halfway down the race, a horrendous accident alarmed the spectators. Yujin staggered her way out of the track and stumbled onto the ground, head first. The crown of her head just about to hit a broad piece of rock. Propitiously, it didn't.

Straight after she lurched, Yujin yelped in pain even her fellow racers stopped to check on her, only to realize what had happened. All of ENOZI High students were startled.

Paramedic team came by in a flash, preparing a stretcher right away. Yena and Minju sprang on their seats and bolted straight through the track.

The ambulance came, and one of the staffs of the medical team hollered, "Anyone who can accompany the patient?" Yena strenuously extended her hand.

Yujin was sent to the nearest hospital. Minju glanced at the ambulance where Yena and Yujin were in. She looked down, still processing in her mind what happened a while ago.

'Shouldn't you be happy?' She thought to herself. 'Yujin is hurt. Yujin is in so much pain right now. You are one step closer to victory without even doing anything. But why aren't you satisfied?'

***

"Minju!" Aoi, Wang Ke and Yuri immediately ran and wrapped her in a tight embrace.

"We were searching for you all over the place. Thought you already went home because we left you behind. We're sorry..." Yuri nuzzled her more firmly, solemnly apologizing.

"No, no... it's alright. I've just had a hard time looking for you guys considering how vast the crowd is. But don't worry, I managed to have a sit. How'd you find me anyway?"

"We were at the top seat, you know, better angle for the school paper and all. After the incident with Ahn Yujin... Well, we saw you with Choi Yena, rushing to assist her. We tried to find a way to go to you straight off, even though it took us some time." Aoi explained, helping Minju to catch up with the commotion.

"You know what, I know we are all drained already so let's just head home. We don't have anything to do here right now anyway. I'll just message Ms. Park that we already left." Wang Ke said.

The other three approved and they all trudged back to their school, as per Minju's request. Too exhausted mayhaps, that they didn't caught three girls observing them.

"Thank you so much, Kim Minju. Thank you for reserving my place." Sihyun busted a smirk, satisfied with herself.

"How did this all happen anyway?" Unaware Yunjin questioned.

"Being the Vice President of the Sports Club, I am duly informed that Miss Ahn 'Perfect' Yujin right here can't be a part of the Track and Field team if she's the muse. Well, we all know it's either Yujin or Sihyun as nominees, customarily," Yiren paused before continuing.

"We can't allow Sihyun be the muse too, for she plays an important role in this. And... that's when our Minju entered the plan." Yiren simpered, exchanging glances between her friends afterwards.

"When Minju became the muse, I forced the president to write Yujin's name in the registration form even though she's not willing. Gahyun, being the irritating scaredy-cat she is, agreed right away. And then—" Yiren relayed until Sihyun interrupted her.

"And then, I invited those losers in the Sports Club along with their useless organizers of this event to a luxurious lunch in my father's restaurant. Of course, no one declined—I mean, which beggar would refuse free food from one of the rising models in the country? That's when Yiren examined which out of these many tracks in this stadium Yujin is going to run and which lane would she be at. After that, she scattered this in the middle of that brat's lane." Sihyun stated, waving a gallon of a gasoline engine oil in front of Yunjin.

"Oh my God! We caused the uproar?"

"I have no idea how your brain works. Or if you do have a brain." Sihyun rolled her eyes.

"Stop it, girls. The point is, we did it. Now, Yujin's in the hospital. Haven't you seen how she wailed in pain? She deserves it, and this is just the beginning. We're going to make her life more miserable than it already is." Yiren muttered, throwing sharp looks in her sidekicks.

She twirled to face the arena where she saw Yujin suffer. Her face was screaming triumph.

She balled her fist before murmuring something to herself, something that urged her more to get back for vengeance.

"She will regret what she did
to me nine years ago."

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

82.4K 1.9K 35
This is a one shot reader x IZ*ONE book. Open request (dm)๐Ÿ™‚ No smut pls:(
101K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
85.1K 986 59
CLOSED THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING!!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
164K 4.4K 89
A book I made for fun (โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ) (This is a GxG story, if you don't like GxG please kindly leave Thankyou.) Thank you for 4k!!!