[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

By ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... More

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}

1.7K 40 11
By ThatLazyImmortal

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lastation(Day)]

(No ones - P.o.v)

After (Y/n) left, the girls decided to go to the Basilicom to meet the goddess Black Heart since it was closer and to see if she had a way to help restore Neptune's memory.

Nep like usual is excited seeing something new. "Wow, this place is all steampunky! Iffy, what's this place called again?" She asks while excitedly looking around with sparkling eyes.

Iffy smiles seeing her like that. "Lastation, ruled by CPU Black Heart, its obscured by various industries."

"So, um, does the "theme" of each Land match with that goddess's preference?" Nep still excited, asks curiously.

Iffy shakes her head. "No. The CPUs are here to protect us. It's us humans that shape the Land."

"Aw, that's so realistic." Nep says disappointed and turns to Compa. "What about you Compa? What're your thoughts of this Land?"

"These factories and chimneys remind me of an industrial revolution." Compa says with a smile but then frowns and shakes her head. "But I'm not really into these kinds of things..."

"Well, it's not for everyone, but I think it's nice. Now, let's go to the Basilicom while (Y/n) finishes up whatever he's doing." Iffy says and the two nod.

...

...
[Timeskip with the girls wondering what (Y/n)'s doing and wishing he'd come back faster.]
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Junkyard]

"...Hey, Iffy, are we there yet?" Nep asks, already bored that (Y/n)'s not here and tired of walking around.

Iffy frowns. "That's odd... I'm pretty sure it was in this direction..." She mutters while looking around.

Nep looks at her surprised. "Don't tell me were lost."

"Hm... I hope not, but it's been a while since I came here. Let's ask someone." Iffy says and looks around.

Nep looks around as well and then smiles. "Well how about that I'm-going-on-an-adventure-looking person there?" She asks pointing towards the person and then calls out. "Hello-! You with the red hair."

A fair-skinned girl with long red hair tied into a pony tail and with a height of "162 cm (5'4")"

The girl turns around and looks at them. "Hm? What is it?"

Nep smiles and asked. "I want to meet Miss Black Heart, but can you tell me where to go to meet her?

"Black Heart?" The girl thinks for a moment. "Oh, you mean Noire-sama." She smiles and points to the direction. "Well, just head down this path, take a right, and you'll find the Basilicom."

"Looks like the general direction was correct. Thank you" Iffy smiles, thanking the girl for her help.

"Got to help each other in need, right?" The girl asks smiling.

Nep nods and smiles. "Well, since we've met, do you mind if I ask you your name?" She asks and then introduced her self and the group. "My name is Neptune! This here is Compa and Iffy"

"My name is Falcom. I'm a newbie adventurer." The girl named Falcom introduces herself with a smile. "If you're in a pickle and need help, just give me a holler."

"Really?!" Nep asks excitedly.

Iffy smiles. "Thanks. Oh, were in a hurry, so we have to run. Hope we meet again soon"

"Yeah, see you again" Falcom says and the group leaves. She sighs when they're gone. "Whew... What a surprise. I didn't expect to meet them in this realm..." She mutters to herself and then remembers something. "Speaking of which, didn't (Y/n) say he was with them? I didn't see him... What a bummer, I was so looking forward to meeting him after so long..."

...

...
[Timeskip with (Y/n) thinking about stuff again.🤔]
...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Basilicom]

The girls made it to the Basilicom in Lastation.

"Um, 'Scuse me! I came to meet Miss Black Heart but is she around?" Nep asks seeing the Lastation Basilicom Staff.

"Who are you, kids? This isn't a playground. Scram!" The staff says with an attitude.

Nep gets angry. "Hey! That's no way to treat your guests!"

Compa smiles trying to be friendly. "We really need to meet the goddess. We're trying to get Nep-Nep's memory."

Nep then seems to get an idea and smiles. "Oh, I know! This must be an event flag where I just have to name myself first" She says sounding very sure. "My name is Neptune! This here is Compa and Iffy" She introduces herself and the other two.

"Stop rambling! I don't care who or what you are. Now, get out of here!" The staff member says rudely.

Iffy frowns. "Wow, so much for civility from the Basilicom..." She says and then smirks. "They say the clothes make the man, but I guess the CPU isn't all that great."

"Say what you want. I could care less what Black Heart is being called." The staff says waving her off.

"..." Iffy looks surprised.

"Hey! You've got a group of cute girls here pleading. C'mon, let us meet her!" Nep says trying to convince him.

Iffy shakes her head and takes Nep's hand. "Nep, let's go. We're wasting our time."

"Iffy, are you giving up already?! It's game over the moment you give up!" Nep argues back.

Iffy frowns at Nep. "Let's just go" She says and drags her along as she thought to herself. (It's a good thing (Y/n) wasn't here or else who knows what he would've done to the staff member if he heard him talk like that to us.)

...

...

...

"Black Heart" can be seen fighting monsters inside a forest.

As Black Heart, her eyes are cyan and her hair is pure white, and goes down below her shoulders somewhat, with her fringe standing above her eyes and bangs caressing her face. Her suit is black and white in color and the mechanical appearance is much more visible. It also exposes a mild amount of her cleavage. Her sleeves are pure black, with silver patches in the bicep and tricep area, her gauntlets are black with silver protrusions on the knuckle.

"This is the end!" She slashes the monster in half and smirks. "Well, that was easy. What a fool to have faced me, a goddess!" She says, proud of herself and turns back to her human form, "Noire" a "5 feet and 2.2 inches" tall girl who looks to be in her mid-to-late teens, with a slender figure, red eyes, and thigh-long black hair that's tied into pigtails with two blue ribbons. Her fringe isn't kept parted and she has two bangs that go down to her chin.

Her attire consists of a blue-collar ribbon a maid-like black top with golden trimmings and white frills around her upper arm and chest and also happens to reveal a certain portion of her cleavage. Her skirt is white with black trimming and is rather frilled compared to her top, and goes down to her upper-thighs.

"Whew... I didn't expect so many monsters to be spawning in the Land." Noire says sighing. "Well, the area is cleansed, so I better head back to the Basilicom." She look's around and see's that it's clear.

She then starts thinking about what happened before coming here. (As the other goddess and I were fighting to see who would have (Y/n) all to themselves for a week, I suddenly felt myself having been controlled and when I finally got back control of my body it was too late, as we saw Neptune falling down to fast for us to catch her. Panicking, we all went back to our respective lands to wait for (Y/n) to visit us and receive "punishment" because even though we were controlled we shouldn't have fought in the first place like he said. So here I am in Lastation waiting for (Y/n) as he called a while ago saying that he was going to stop by.) She blushes and shivers as she imagines your "punishment" and subconsciously touches her ass when she remembered your "tender" loving. (W-Well I-It's not l-like I'm looking forward to it or anything!) She thought to herself getting flustered while trying to convince herself.

She calms down after a while, then remembers something that's bothering her and sighs. (The power a goddess, uses comes from people's faith, or shares, which tends to sway and now that I'm here, I've noticed that faith in me has been waning. It looks like a major company called Avenir has taken over Lastation) She sighs to herself again. (With me gone, it looks like everyone put faith in Avenir instead. But, that isn't the only problem I have with Avenir. They ousted my faithful from the Basilicom and took over the place. Now I'm being monitored, so I have to sneak out to maintain the peace here.)

*sigh* (I hope (Y/n) comes soon.) Noire thought to herself knowing you'll be able to help her.

"Basilicom... *sigh* I really don't want to go back there." She mutters to herself.

...

...

...

[Lastation(Day)]

Back to your girls, they can be seen outside of the Basilicom.

Nep, of course, is still mad about how they were treated but is also annoyed at Iffy dragging her out. "I'm so mad! The Basilicom is one, but Iffy, you're another! Why'd we leave?!"

Iffy looks at Nep serious. "Didn't you notice? He didn't show any respect at all to their CPU."

Compa also turned serious. "Oh...yes, he didn't treat the goddess' name with respect. That's weird."

"What's so weird? Maybe they're like all buddy-buddy and talk super casual." Nep says not seeing how it's a big deal.

Iffy shakes her head. "There's no way people in the Land would call their CPU by name" She then smiles at Nep. "Do you remember the person at the Planeptune Basilicom? He was weird, but he still respected the CPU by addressing her properly." She then frowns. "But here, they're just treating the CPU with scorn. That isn't normal." She says absolutely certain.

Compa remembers something and looked to Iffy. "Iffy, you were traveling all over the world, right? Do you know something?"

Iffy shakes her head apologetically. "Sorry, Compa. I've mostly stayed in Planeptune, so I don't have any info now."

"So much for the "adventuring" character, eh, Iffy?" Nep asks and then smiles. "But, don't worry. We won't kick you out just because you faked your resume!" She says magnanimously. "Even if your level is low, well be together even into the next game(?) sequel!"

Iffy rolls her eyes at her and frowns. "Kind of ironic this is coming from someone who lost their memory, eh?"

"Ahahahaha, sorry." Nep just laughs.

Iffy sighs and just as she was about to say something, she gets a message from you that says your on your way back. She smiles and turns to the girls. "Anyway, lets head to Chian's. (Y/n) just sent me a message saying he's on his way back"

The girls look happy and nod their heads.

...

...
[Timeskip with you practicing how to use tentacles with a "smirk"😏, while all your girls from every dimension and this one feel a chill down their spine.]
...

...

[Lastation(Day)]

As you were flying through the air, you see the girls below. So you did the obvious and decided to land like a badass.

*Boom!*

You landed on the ground spreading a web-shaped crack on the ground. You look up and see the girls looking blankly at you. Before you can say anything, Nep does a full sprint and jumps on you hugging you like a Koala.

"(Y/n), that. was. awesome!" Nep says with sparkling eyes and gives you a kiss on the lips.

Iffy rolled her eyes but smiles. "Can't you be a bit quieter?" She asks while walking to you and gives you a kiss as well.

Compa just smiles and kisses you as well.

"So, did you meet the CPU?" You ask while walking to Chian's, with Nep still clinging to you and the other two holding your hands.

Nep seems to be triggered by that and puts on an aggrieved face. "Listen to this (Y/n), when we went to ask if we could meet Miss Black Heart, the guy was being so mean to us. Even tho we asked so politely." She starts explaining what happened which causes your eyes to glow red.

"Oh..." You simply say and start "smiling".

It seems only Iffy noticed what you're about to do, as she grips your hand harder causing you look at her and she shakes her head.

You calm down and decide that you'll have to talk to Noire about it.

...

...

...

As your group was walking, Compa noticed something and spoke up. "Is that her? The person who wants us to fight monsters?" She says pointing to someone. You look over and see that it's Chian.

Nep, whose riding on your shoulders again cause she's too lazy to move said something rude. "She's kinda small... I was expecting a big burly man or something"

You lightly slap her on the thigh causing her to yelp and hug your head tighter. You wave at Chian and she comes over.

"(Y/n), it's good to see you!" She says and gives you a hug not minding Nep who's riding your shoulders. "Are you sure they'll be ok?" She asks you while looking the girls over.

"More than okay. That's IF. That's Compa, and that's Neptune" You say and introduce the girls.

"Well, If you say so, then it must be true..." She says, then introduced herself as well. "(Y/n) might have already told you but, my name's Chian. I run a small factory called Passe. Now, no use standing around here. Follow me" She says and leads the way while sometimes stealthily glancing at you and blushing every time she does.

...

...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Chian's Restraunt]

As soon as we enter, Iffy whos holding your hand frowns while looking around confused. "Didn't you say you ran a factory? This place looks more like a cafeteria."

Chian smiles. "My parents run the cafeteria. The factory is right next door. You'd rather speak at a cleaner place, right? Take a seat wherever you want"

"Dibs on the barstool!" Nep says excitedly while getting down from your shoulders and drags you with her. She sits you on the barstool and then sits on top of your lap with her legs to the side.

You look at her. "What's the point of calling dibs, if you're just going to sit on me?" You ask but still, wrap your arms around her.

She smiles. "This is a cafeteria, right? That means you can order a bunch of parfaits and puddings! So if we sit like this it means I can easily feed you while you feed me!" She says all that but you just roll your eyes.

"They don't sell that here." You say but Nep doesn't care and stays sitting on you.

Chian nods her head. "He's right, as it wouldn't make revenue, you know? Besides the factory isn't enough, so we make do with the cafeteria, too." She says.

Iffy decides to get to the point. "Sorry to intrude, but could you tell us the details of the work?"

Chian nods her head. "Sure. What I need you to do is take care of the monsters around the trade route" She says and then sighs. "It used to be safe, but recently, a large monster appeared from out of nowhere and with the route unsafe, all trade has stopped."

(Hm... That monster appearing out of nowhere is most likely from the "Enemy Disk". Seems like we found a clue.) You thought to yourself and looked at Iffy and see that she's looking at you as with a smile, probably thinking the same.

You look to Chian and nod your head.

Chian smiles. "Thank goodness. With Avenir killing the market, we don't need any more problems." She says with relief in her voice, that you agreed to help.

"Chian-san? Chian-san? What's this "Avenir"?" Compa asks curiously.

"Wait, you don't know Avenir?" Chian asks us surprised.

You and the girls shake your head while Nep starts rubbing her cheeck against yours for some reason.

Compa nods. "Yes. We just arrived in Lastation today, so we don't know this "Avenir"."

"Avenir is a major company that's pretty much ruling Lastation. They make everything from goods to weapons and is controlling the market. Thanks to that, people like me can't compete with them, so our products don't sell well." She says and sighs. "And it's not like they create work. I know a few who closed shop already."

Compa actually gets angry. "That's terrible, desu. It goes against antitrust laws, desu!"

"Didn't you talk with the CPU? It's hard to believe she would let this go." Iffy say and you agree with her knowing Noire would never let this slide if she knew.

Chian nods. "I and the others tried. But Black Heart-sama was away for too long..." She sighs. "Avenir placed their goons in the Basilicom. Now they pretty much own it." She shakes her head. "Such a waste, especially since Black Heart-sama just returned from Celestia... Avenir won't let us near the lady at all."

"So, Avenir IS bad! Everyone is suffering because of them right?" Nep asks while swinging her legs.

"They're not just "bad"! They're monsters!" Chian yells.

"I see... So that explains the treatment we got back at the Basilicom" Iffy says.

Compa frowns. "So I guess we can't meet the goddess through the Basilicom then, can we?"

"Then how about we barge into where the CPU Black Hearth-sama lives? We could get info on the Key Fragment, AND help Chian. What a bargain!" Nep asks and says while managing to get the goddesses name wrong.

Compa smiles like its a great idea as well. "Okay, Nep-Nep! Let's go on stealth and stand by at Black Hearth-sama's room." She says and also gets her name wrong.

China sighs rubbing her forehead. "It's Black H.e.a.r.t, not Black Hearth." She then shakes her head. "Anyways, if you don't know where Black Heart is, the guards will spot you."

"Is that so? Well we have to try, right?" I'm more the type to try and fall instead of not trying at all." Nep says and you shake your head.

Iffy seems to agree as well. "Not this time, Nep. If we play this wrong, well never meet Black Heart. And if that happens, well be harming Chian and folks more than they need."

You nod your head and pat Neps head. "Let's take care of Chian's request first. Let's take it one step at a time, okay?" You say and the girls nod.

...

...

...

[Lastation(Day) - Basilicom]

Back with Noire she finally made it back to the Basilicom.

"I'm back." She says and sighs. "Well, not like anyone would greet me..."

The staff noticed her and still talked with an attitude. "CPU. We've made mention many times to not go out alone without telling us" Hey says like she's being a bother and if you were there, he'd be dead already.

(So...they won't even call me by name anymore...) She thought to herself and then narrowed her eyes at him. "When and where I am, is my choice." She narrows her eyes even further. "Are you trying to confine me? Sit here nice and pretty like a wallflower?"

The staff member pales. "...! N-No, that's not what we're getting at. We're just worried that something may happen to you if we don't know where you're at..." He panics and says rather unconvincingly.

"Hmm... Well, I'll assume what you said is what you mean, then" She says and stops caring about him. "Anything happen while I was gone?"

"No, nothing in particular." He says.

Noire narrows her eyes again noticing something. "Particular?" So I assume something did happen, then."

"It is very petty, so it isn't of much interest to report on..." The staff member says.

"By my order, speak on this "petty" thing." Noire says full of authority.

"...Three girls came by to see you and caused a commotion. That is all." He says.

"Came to see me?!" She says surprised and then thought to herself. (Wait he said three girls, does that mean it isn't (Y/n) and his group?) She then noticed she yelled out loud and got a little embarrassed. "Oh... *ahem* So, describe these girls to me."

"One of the girls was Neptyune, Neptoon or something like that..." The man says.

This shocks Noire. "?! Did you say, Neptune?! A girl with light purple hair with a spikey lift?" She asks seriously.

The staff member nods his head. "Yes, I suppose that is the Neptund... *ahem* Neptuse. No, Nepa... Nepee..." The man can't seem to get the name right at all.

"..." Noire just stares at him with a look.

"..." The staff member also feels retarded.

"You can't say it right, can you...?" Noire says just staring at him with that look.

The man clears his throat embarrassed. "A-Anyways, the Nep-something girl does match the description. Do you know her?"

Noire closes her eyes. "Know her? It's more than that." She then starts talking to herself. "What is she thinking, visiting me here in Lastation?" She asks, as you never told her who you were traveling with.

"Will you go and meet this girl? I believe that would be futile." The man says.

Noire narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean...?"

"It seems the like the girl lost her memory. That is why they came to see you." He says.

Noire eyes widen in shock. "Lost her memory?!" (Could it be because of that battle? If so, that explains a lot...) She thought to herself.

"CPU?" The man calls out seeing her not responding.

"If I fought Neptune with her memory back, would I be able to defeat her? But, without her memory, I may be able to win..." She mumbles, then smiles to herself. "All right then... Time to make a visit to Neptune before (Y/n) comes!" She says excited and this is why you didn't tell her about it. Because you know she's very stubborn and that she'd do something stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
302K 8K 87
(His Omega) The Beginning : Book One (Just Been Face-Lifted) ~~ Izuku as very few knew him as....but most called him by his stage name ~BUNNY~. His l...
5.6K 90 15
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with IF and Compa from Hyperdimens...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...