Crowley's BabyDoll {CrowleyxR...

By SinnersRose

You were a hunter. You parents passed away in a car accident when you were only 7 years old. Growing up with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 2

2.5K 68 11
By SinnersRose

Once me and Cas were home. We landed outside and he held my arm before I went in. Making me look into his worry blue eyes. "Y/N, listen to me. He is someone not to trust."

"I know Cas. He's a demon. I'll be fine. Let's go." Trying to giving him a reassuring smile. Then walk inside with him right behind me.

Walking into the house. I heard Sam first from the living room. "Why were you going after her?"

Then a deep British accent came across. It was actually really sexy. "Oh, you know. To take her, torture her." He says sarcastically. Then seriously. "Why can't you believe I was just going to help!" He yells slightly. That accent made a shiver run down my spine. Something about it was so soothing.

"Because you don't help Crowley." Sam retorts.

Crowley? Once I turn the corner i see a man with brown hair, dressed in a black suit with a red tie.. He was actually extremely handsome. Strong jaw, soft lips.  What did I just say? No. No, no, no. I scolded myself. Shaking my head. Then I walked towards them. Dad was the first to notice me. "BabyDoll." Quickly comes over to me, between me and the demon. I'm assuming so he doesn't see me.

"So this is Y/N." Sticking his tongue out slightly for moment before biting his bottom lip.

"No." Dad said pushing me away. "How did you get here so fast." Taking me out of the room to the kitchen.

"I made Cas bring me here." Placing my hands on my hips as Cas looks down. Complete guilt taking over him.

My dad scolded Cas. "And you bring her here!" He yelled at the angel.

"Dad!" I yelled and groaned.

"No BabyDoll. You shouldn't be here!"

"I'll be fine. I face worse things then demons all the time." I shrug.

He sighs and looks into my (E/C) eyes. "He's not just any demon. Hes the king of hell. Or that's what's he's calling himself."

"Really? Someone's taking over hell." This was new for me.

"Yup. And it's him."

"Welp. Let's go." Waking past him into the room.

"Dolly no!" He tried to stop me but I ignored him. "Ya idjit!" He yells at me.

Crowley is looking right at me as I walk in. "Hello love." He says in his accent that is music to me already. As much as I hate to it admit it out loud. I was already falling for it. Him for that matter, but I knew it was wrong.

"My name is Y/N. Not love." Walking around to Sam.

He's already scolding me. "What are you doing in here?"

I stand right next to him looking up at him. He really does make me feel small. Then I look at the king of hell. His eyes has never left me once. "What do you want?" Crossing my arms facing him.

"Why can't you just believe I was going to help you." He smirks. Biting his lip again.

"That's because demons don't help. And if your this so called." Starting to walk around him. "King of hell." He stands there just moving his eyes to watch me. "Then you have a motive. So..what is it?" I whisper right behind him." Trying to tease him a bit.

He chuckled. Turning his head towards me and whispers back seductively. "The same thing you want." As he sees me checking him out. My eyes landing on his lips. Making me bite my bottom lip but I quickly shake it off. He chuckles. "I need moose and squirel to take out some demons." Looking back to Sam. "Sound good?"

"What? No!" Sam yells. Then looks at me. "We are talking about this. Go." Pointing to the kitchen for me to leave.

"I'm not a child!" I tell him then stand next to him again. But he glares at me.

"Sit." He points to the chair. I sigh and sit instead. Then we look back to crowley who glances at me then looks at Sam with an eye brow raised.

"It's not only good for me but for you. They are causing trouble and are a pain in my ass."

"So why don't you kill them?" I ask.

He looks at me smirking. "A king should have fools." Gesturing to Sam. "To do my work. Besides." Looking at Sam. "If you look into it, you can obviously see they are causing trouble in a town." Knowing he got to Sam right where he want him.

Sam sighs looking at me. Silently asking me to see if it's true. I nod and grab his laptop that was on the desk and turn it on. "Where." I ask.

"North Carolina."

I search it and see about six people missing and they all have sulfur at the scenes with some other weird stuff happening around it. "It's true." I tell Sam looking at him.

He sighs. "Fine. But you don't leave."

"Of course. I don't see how i can bloody escape anyway." Crowley says slightly annoyed.

"Sorry love." I say mocking his accent. Before grabbing Sam's laptop off my lap and stand up. Holding it against my chest.. Crowley smirks at me amused. "I'll be in the kitchen." I announce.

Sam's nods. "Alright." Then pats my bad shoulder and I wince. He quickly removed it. "Sorry. What happened?" Holding my waist to keep me still.

"Just." I look at Crowley to see him glaring at Sam then worry eyes for me. Then I lean into Sam so I can whisper. He leans down slightly. "I dislocated my shoulder."

Sam chuckles. "Didn't we tell you not to go alone."

I smirk and laugh lightly. "Shut up. I'm fine." Then he releases me and I walk into the kitchen.

"Didn't i tell you, you should of let me go right away." I heard Crowley whisper harshly at Sam as I walked away from the boys.

Just as I enter the kitchen I see Dad cooking some roast stew. "Mmmmh." Smells good dad." I smile at him. As I place the laptop down.

"It better." He mumbles.

I laugh slightly. "Your cooking always taste good." I hug his side.

He wraps his arm around me. "What'd you do? You don't give me free hugs." He chuckles.

I shake my head, not wanting to tell him about my arm. He would be the worse. "Nothing. Just thanks dad." I look up at him and smile. He smiles down at me. Then makes a disgusted face. "You smell like death. Go get clean."

I laugh a bit and back up. "Alright sorry." Completely forgetting I was still dirty.

I go upstairs to take a shower, cleaning all the grime, dirt, and blood off. Then I throw on some black comfy shorts. Tossing on a long sleeve black v-neck. Then some socks and heading back downstairs.

Going to the kitchen i sit down looking up more about town. "What does he want?" Dad ask finally.

"Kill some demons." I say as the article of the killing was popping up on the screen. That I saved in a tab.

"Why are we doing it? Why not let that demon do it?" Looking over my shoulder at the article I was looking at.

"Six are missing and it's showing some murders as well. So it's better we take care of this. We're leaving him in the trap just to make sure he's not involved."

"What? I'm no damn baby sitter." Dad says a bit angry and annoyed.

"Please dad! Me, Sam, and Dean will go. Cas will stay here with you." I try to convince him. As I look at him.

"No BabyDoll." Sam says as he walks in.

"What?" Looking at him now. "Why not!"

"Because your still sore."

"What do you mean? What happened?" Dad's now serious demenior coming on.

"Heh." Slightly guilty laugh as I look down. "I might of, kinda dislocated my shoulder." Laughing nervously.

"What! How did you manage that ya idjit!"

"There were like, ten of them!" Trying to defend myself as I look at him. "Killen them all but two. I locked one in a chain and then the last one got the jump on me. Luckily it's just dislocated." I snap a bit. It could of been broken.

"What do you mean luckily?" Now more bothered. Dad was always over protective of me. The boys die and he's sad. I trip over my own feet and it's like a fucking tornado went off and it's the end of the world.

I mentally slap myself. "Nothing!' Thankfully I hear my jeep. "I think thats Dean with my jeep." I laugh nervously. Then quickly run out to see an angry Dean instead. Slamming the door and marching right up to me. Maybe I should of just stayed inside.

"You." Pointing at me with anger clear on his face.

I put on a nervous, innocent smile. "Hey Dean." Should of guess he would of been mad at me still for leaving him and not listening.

"Don't you hey Dean me." Standing right in front of me. Looking down at me. "You could of been killed. You know that?"

"I'm fine Dean." Looking up into his green eyes. "Crowley is trapped in the demons trap. I killed those Vampires. Everything is okay Dean!" I yell at him.

"No it's not." Pointing at me. "You could of been killed by those damn vampires. And now flirting with Crowley!" He yells at me. "What the fuck!" Putting his hands on his hips. "He could kill you. He's probably just trying to gain your trust and kill you. Or use you." Running his hand through his hair frustratedly.

"Dean. It was to get the information and it worked!" I yell at him. "I killed those Vampires! And I'm damn well alive and human!" Getting more angry. I love these boys. They always want to protect me, but I'm not a child. "I can handle myself!" Placing my hands on my hips and glaring into his eyes.

Neither one of us backed down. "Your lucky Sam is here along with Bobby." Dean finally says breaking the silence that could of killed.

"Really? Because the way I see it your lucky I'm here to have him tell you what he wants!"

"Hey!" Dad yells coming between us finally. "That's enough. BabyDoll knows she did somethin stupid. But she's staying here while you, Sam, and Cas handle these demons."

"What!" Me and Dean yell.

"I want to go!" I yell.

"No. Your still hurtin after those damn animals. Your staying here, away from that damn demon. As for you." Looking at Dean. "She will be fine. You boys handle them. We'll be here if y'all need any help."

"I don't want her around him." Dean says.

"I know." Dad tries to tell him. "I don't want her anywhere around him either but she ain't ready to go back yet. She needs to rest."

"Fine." Dean stubbornly agrees. Then glares at me. "If I so much as hear you flirting with him again, no more hunts alone."

"Flirtin?" Dad says.

"Stop!" I tell them both. "I won't do it again. Okay? Just be glad I got the damn information." Then marching inside. Right before going up stairs I growl to myself. I left my books for certain monsters I was reading in front of Crowley. So I turn back around to get them. Once crowley sees me he smirks. "Hello darling."

"Y/N." I tell him again. As I look for my books on different monsters. "Damn dad." I mumble as I look for them. Dad must of moved the books I had out to read. I'm more then aware he is checking me out but all I care about is grabbing my books and going to my room.

"Looking for something darling?"

I sigh knowing he could probably help me find them quicker. "Books." I state plainly.

Crowley chuckles. "I would love to help but can you tell me of what? There are multiple books here." Gesturing with his hands.

I finally look into his eyes. It's unreadable. "What's your game Crowley." Standing right outside the trap.

"I have no idea what you mean love." Still smirking.

"Your nice to me. From what I see and hear you don't care for the boys, so what is it?"

He shakes his head. "Can't i just help a damsel in distress?" Checking me out again

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. It's about dragons, then one about ghost, spirits, then one about..." trying to think but i completely drew a blank. "Damn. I don't remember. I think it was undead or something." Looking around still.

Crowley remains quiet as well. Which surprised me but I keep looking.

It was quiet between us. Not uncomfortable. "Right side. On the side table love." I hear crowley's voice break the silence after a bit.

I look behind me and see him point to a small side table next to him. I sigh, mentally slapping myself and walk over there. Not realising I stepped in the trap until Crowley pulled my wrist towards him. Pulling my chest against his chest. Holding me gently yet firmly, as his arm wraps around my waist. He smirked at me for a moment before he lost it. Now looking concern. "How's your shoulder darling?"

"Um...fine." Completely thrown off with his worried tone. His scent drove me crazy. Expensive cologne, scotch and that hint of sulfur. But for some reason, on him it smelled amazing.

"Good." He smirked. Looking into my eyes as I looked into Crowley's brown eyes. They were gentle. Which surprised me. I thought they would be cold, but instead they were warm.

Moving some wet strands of hair out of my face. Crowley was letting his fingers move against my skin gently. Making me close my eyes to enjoy this. His touch. But it wasn't right. I quickly shook my head and backed up. Making him drop his arms.

"Sorry." I quickly mumble. Grabbing my books. Then running up the stairs. Ignoring the trap, knowing he would let me go past him. Once I reached my room I threw my books on the bed slamming the door shut. I can't believe that just happened. Sliding down against the door. Pulling my knees up to my chest. Unlike Dean, I wasn't someone who could sleep around with everyone. I needed have feelings for them. But I never did actually date someone. Or even do that.. i was embarrassed. Then shoving my face in my knees as to some how hide myself.

Someone knocked on my door. "Go away." I muffled out.

"Dolly open up." I groan at hearing my dad's voice. Reluctinly I stood up opening the door.

To be continied.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 282 25
Supernatural based. Imagine, being a female hybrid. One of the most important and powerful, not to mention beautiful, only you don't know it. You don...
1.6K 86 17
Genesis Forrester was raised as a hunter, her parents both actively going on jobs and hunts. But after loosing both of her parents to it, Genesis mo...
296K 7.4K 24
Grayson had always preferred hunting alone. Ever since her family was killed long ago, she knew she wouldn't be able to cope with another loss, so sh...
50K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...