The Shadow's Light (KNB FANFI...

By TheServerIsDead

[[ KNB FANFICTION: MALE OC/ KUROKO TETSUYA /AU]] Someone's back into Kuroko Tetsuya's life, a person he's be... More

THE SHADOW'S LIGHT
Chapter 1: Seven Years
Chapter 2: Thing Called Betrayal
Chapter 3: Above Water
Chapter 4: Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 5: Picture to Burn
Chapter 6: Couple with Rings
Chapter 7: Sentimental Syndrome
Chapter 8: Bury A Friend
Chapter 10: Holding the Wine
Chapter 11: Future Diary
Chapter 12: Take me Out.
Chapter 13: Gemini's Game
Chapter 14: Hello, How are You?
Chapter 15: Flower Dance
Chapter 16: Spindle Curse
Chapter 17 : Bite the Bullet
Chapter 18: Clear Waters

Chapter 9: Silence Mistakes

3.6K 91 25
By TheServerIsDead

SHITESU University are one of the most prestigious school in Japan.

It's located at certain island near to secluded town area of Hinata.

Rumours and facts are still going around with this school, for past four years they became dark horse, excelled in every field of the academics be it national or international, yet a public media still cannot access the formidable information of what's happening inside.

As this University is very secretive and not talkative about their achievements. Although that's what people says, everyone still know entering this place isn't easy.

Like their motto says " A student responsibility is one's decision."

"Shi-kun Are you friend with the owner's of this University?" Tetsuya eyes cast outside the window car.

Seeing an illuminating clear vast blue sea, it's beautiful and so calm. Sei Shi didn't answered him instead keep his silence, focusing in driving on the  bridge toward Yamaguchi island.

It took them almost thirty minutes to get there. A high spirited town is the first thing greeted them. Even though this place are so far from the city and capital. The environment here  isn't left out by changing era, it have malls, cafe's, commercial buildings, tourists spots and more. It feels like you're living in a famous city.

Tetsuya didn't mind the long ride, he enjoyed this silence between Sei Shi. If in these past few days he chastise a silent atmosphere with silverhead. Right now, it's completely different.

Slowly, they're going back to their old days. He's not afraid anymore of Sei Shi's leaving him behind. The other said, he will stay—but he promise you back then and what happened Tetsuya— No matter what his own mind whispering out.

The bluenette's will believe the other's word.

"I'm here. . . I will stay with you from now on."

"Tetsuya are you okay?" Sei Shi voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes."

"We're near to the university entrance gate, you can drink vanilla milkshake there." The University whole campus stood at the Shinoya Forest near of Asahi  Mountain and Ryu inactive volcano.

Tetsuya know this information as he took up his time researching everything about the school. What it said before, it's not easy to get there and enter this university.

"You seem know a lot inside of the University Shi-kun. Did you studied here before?"

" I studied at Yu University in China for high school. "

"Then middle school?"

"When I'm a five years old." Sei Shi replied casually and Tetsuya don't ask him anymore.

"What are you thinking?" The Silverhead can feel there something going on the bluenette's mind.

"I'm wondering it's good if we studied together back then."

Now, a memories from the past came into Sei Shi's mind. Connecting to what Tetsuya said. That time are after two months of meeting the young bluenette. He came to loved this child company, with him, the days aren't boring and monochrome like before.

"Why he cannot go with me, I'll ask Auntie politely and explain everything."

"Shi, she wouldn't agree to it."

"Why muqin?"

"Because it's dangerous, for the second heir to go out and be alone with bunches of crazy brats."

"I'm not a brat."

"Yes you are, what pray tell why are you asking this in the first place my son?"

"I want. . .to be with him everyday!"

"You meet him every weekends."

"Everyday is everyday it's different from weekend to weekend."

"Aren't my son becoming possessive and selfish with his adorable fiance eh, I'll report this to your father."

"Muqin!——"

"Hello! Hubby! How are you? Anyway Shi......"

Tetsuya noticed Sei Shi smiling lips as he looked to him. What's funny ah? Is that funny in thinking about studying together. He feel embarrassed right now with small anger bubbling up inside him. The silverhead making fun of his words. What a jerk! —but he's Kuroko Tetsuya, the expression in his face stayed blank as always. Trying to be calm in this situation . . however it's Sei Shi.

"It's not funny Shi."

The other male hit the breaks without a warning that made Kuroko flinched in his seat. When the obsidian black car finally stopped and completely safe.

Sei Shi glanced at the fuming Tetsuya with confusion.

"Pardon?"

Silence. Deadly Silence.

If the bluenette are okay with it and then this silverhead is opposite.

"Tetsuya?"

No reaction. Sei Shi being ignored for the first time after seven years. This isn't good and will be a big reminder to the male.

"Tetsuya?"

Ignored. The bluenette's really doing it on purpose. Sei Shi wonder what he did to have this today.

Funny? Oh—Fu–k! Maybe earlier, he unconsciously smile without him noticing it and his beloved clearly misunderstood it, that he's laughing about the other's words! What the—how idiot. Sei Shi mentally grimaced at his own thoughts. 

Because Tetsuya is stubborn , he will ignore Sei Shi for the whole day, so the silverhead have decided to move forward and drive.

—————————

KEI STAYED AND WATCHED from his spot when a certain white limousine parked in distance as he can feel the tracks of sweat rolling down on his skin. Never in his dreams happened this before, a scenario of his beloved calling to meet him, even though it's not with Why? I miss you, Is that too much to ask for? , with crazy thoughts he closed and mentally shrugged his fantasy.  At this moment, he need to avoid making a mistakes. It's crucial part and might be his last chance.

Behave, Kei Kanari! Someone from his mind whispered.

A familiar silhouette walked toward him, the raven haired, a beautiful face that supposed expressing with cherry smile, the small body he always carry when they're innocent, and the baby Hawkeye of his.

"Kazunari." Kei spoke lowly, feeling a thumping heartbeats getting out of hand.

"Hi..Kana." Kazunari stopped in front of him giving some space. His face is so calm but you can feel the wind of nervousness surrounding him. The Hawkeye isn't ready—but he must get ready, he had decided for this.

"How's school?"

What the hell Kei! Are you drunk!? Is this what you're going to asked him for the first time when you can say to him a normal 'How are you' , or ' How do you fair ' after for shi–tting seven years!?

Kei ignored the scolding thoughts of his as Kazunari stared at him silently.

"Tch." Kazunari clicked his tongue and lost his composure.

"You bastard!! What's that question! Are you making fun of me! School? I'm fine! Completely fine without a certain person keeping me all by himself all day, all night! As if I'm his valuable possession! I'm playing the sport now! Basketball! And met Shin–Chan! I'm happy at my school stupid! Stupid Kana!" Kazunari outbursts and turned around.

Kei stood dumbfounded from sudden  unexpected reaction but he take note about this 'Shin-chan' name, a female or male? It seems not a good news to his ears.  For now, his priority is his baby hawk.

"Wait! Kazunari!" He grabbed the younger wrist and making him to face him. However, Kei didn't expected the other face expression right now.

His baby Hawkeye is near crying! His beloved and most valuable treasure is with teary eyes!

Without spoken words. Kei rashly to embraced Kazunari, desperate laid in his eyes as his mind wishing for the time to stop right now, give him more minutes no, hours, to feel everything isn't a dream and confirmed it's all real and not hallucinations. As the unheard words keep playing in his head.

'I'm sorry . . . I'm . . . sorry. . I missed you so much.'

Kazunari quietly hide the shocked, blinking his eyes as the only sign of accepting this situation. While he feel gentle strokes on his hair as if he's very treasured among everyone. He looked in and gasped softly, fighting the tears from falling.

"Kana...I miss you."

Kazunari beat Kei in saying those words.

Just those three words, it made Kei hugged the younger ever tighter and it vanished all nightmares he had for the past years as well erasing those thoughts of not able to reach his baby hawk forever. At the same time he vowed that he would do everything in his power to keep himself from hurting this young boy, again.

"Me too. " He whispers.

Kazunari wrapped his arms around the other's back as soft fabric of the black blazer soothingly secured him.

He don't regret this, he will not regret this in the future either, this decision isn't that bad. Not bad at all.

"This isn't about, how you guys start, it's about how you guys finish."

His elder brother words played in  Kazunari's mind. For one week, he stayed in England with his sibling audience.

He's not ready to face Kana that time and a therapy would able to help him.

Tears began streaming down his face as he finally gave the other a second chance. To redeem what happened in the past. The present are important more than a mistake of the past.

They will be okay, they will be find in the end. Kazunari and Kei decided to do that.  No more secrets, no more running and no more stupid words.

Down, deep down, Sei Shi snapped already, Even so, he still remained a calm demeanour like what Hong blood would do. He mentally feel the bitter smile as he watched his beloved Tetsuya ignoring his very existence with vanilla milkshake. It whether laughing or crying doesn't matter as an option any longer. This seemed about bright against the darkness of certain wreckage.

Another thing that adding fuel to the fire are one message from his friend, saying, best term for it are showing off, the wonderful feeling of his reunion with baby hawk. Sei Shi feels like snapping some necks in this moment.

"Eh...easy...easy.." Kei will say.

"You'll kill someone." Sakusa would comment.

"I don't care." Alexen added.

Sighing in defeat, he took one last look at Tetsuya. No response even.

"I'll go to the principal office. You can stay here or go out, but inform me if you need anything or there's something unexpectedly happen." With the flick of last word, Sei Shi stood up giving space and left the dormitory room. The Vanilla didn't even helped him to get his beloved attention. It's more become their third party in lover's quarrel time.

He really prefer strawberry one this time.

"Good Day, Gentlemen." He voiced out, appearing in front of opened doors. The shocked and surprised reaction from everybody's are what he expected to see. Each of them likely emitting to shivered and spines rose from their back just seeing him today.

"Chairman Hong!" A black haired secretary, Koushi Daichi announced.

"Have a seat, let's begin our one of emergency meeting." Sei Shi took his own seat in the middle, it's been two years ago since the last time he visited this place. Many things are changed by his Auntie, and that is not so bad. As realisation come upon everyone quickly turned as they gulped down. Seeing each of the people inside are ready to listen, he began to speak.

After thirty minutes of emergency meeting, Sei Shi went straight into the dormitory and found out that his beloved is sleeping soundlessly.
A very calm—angel Tetsuya laying on the bed like descended from of high heavens. He cannot take his eyes off and made a choose to just sleep with him. He laid beside the bluenette and carefully wrapped his arms, adoringly and lovingly strokes the blue strands. Minutes, a strong lethargy take over and Sei Shi closed his eyes.

That moment. Tetsuya opened his eyes and stared at the handsome face. He cannot help to wonder what's this silverhead thinking. Not even afraid of being punch to his abdomen for this sly move. But, though, there still layering of anger, he choose to let this be. And closed his pair of eyes along the way and enjoying this warmth.

The two of them sleeping without noticing their phone keep vibrating over and over again. Someone's are both calling them, nevertheless the noise didn't break the comfortable silence.

It's better. Tetsuya are satisfied.

————————

Wao:  The province of Hinata, Yamaguchi Island are isn't real and just made out by me ~~ (Lol)~~

I love Hinata Shoyo and Yamaguchi Tadashi from Haikyu! Our little ball of sunshine ~~ and Spear Lucky Boy! Pinch Server!

Anyway, Who's up and excited for season 4? Out there?

Hey! Hey! Hey! 

And. I don't proofread this or tried to edit this, as always expected the grammatical error and more typos, I apologise for everything.

Lastly, Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
60.3K 1.9K 20
© March 2015 [Book Two of KnB Trilogy] • unrevised • "Convince me if you're worthy of my forgiveness." He said-- And he did, til he finally receive h...
8.6K 291 18
Akashi Seijuro. That was his name. Akashi Seijuro. As Kuroko repeated the name that seemed to have haunted him for days, all he could've thought was...
13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...