Desmond Doss, The Hero Who Fo...

By CharmTLM

[ This is an old work. It might not be very enjoyable. ] This is a story of a hero who got the Medal of Honor... More

Childhood
Training
Chapter 2: Battle of Leyte 1944
Chapter 3: Battle Of Okinawa, 1945 (HACKSAW RIDGE)

Chapter 1: Battle Of Guam, 1944

276 5 0
By CharmTLM

He would ride in a small boat, bent so as to not get shot. This was his first taste of combat. Shooting a medic was a serious war crime, but Japanese snipers ignored this. They saw them as precious and valuable targets. Because of that, Doss and his fellow medics had to remove their symbols, lessening the risk of getting shot. Doss was under fire everyday, busy helping injured comrades recover. While the unit was pushing into the jungle, a young soldier found a fountain pen, just lying on the floor. When he went to pick it up, his joy turned into horror as it explodes, injuring him badly. Luckily he was caught in the eyes of Doss. Miraculously, Doss was able to stabilize his condition, and he was able to recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
36.9K 961 20
"I know that you're there," Karmi spoke without having to look behind her. Hiro sighed. "How long have you known I was here?" "Oh, like a day or two...
42.1K 1.7K 11
The funniest things he said XD
3.8K 147 51
"I held on tightly to Garroth, knowing that although there was nothing to fear in the forest around us, it was the demons running loose in my head th...