The Power of Anatomy

By draghasis

Rose Nyota Water's is a senior in high school and as the year continues, her friends press harder and harder... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

intro/character visuals (1)

384 5 0
By draghasis

I'll add more character visuals as more characters are introduced throughout the story! (Also feel free to imagine yourself as rose or any of the other characters)

Rose

Tiffany

Mitchell

Jabez

Tommy 

Don

Andre

quick authors note: 

I will be posting this story in batches (which will be 1-3 chapters at a time) I'm hoping to be able to post a couple of batches a month but, might not be able to fully commit to that.

So if you're joining this story from the very beginning HEY GIRL HEYYYY THANK YOU FOR WALKING THIS JOURNEY WITH MEEE & I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR MAKING YOU WAIT IN BETWEEN CHAPTERS. 

I'm really excited to share this with y'all :) enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC