Mesmerizing Ghost Doctor (Cha...

By _dhangzki_chan_

*****offline purposes***** Description She, a modern hidden ghost leader of an organization which gathered in... More

433 The Nascent Soul and the Cloud Devouring Beast
434 The Forgotten Hell's Lord
435 Romantically Insensitive
436 Just this once
437 The Master gets angry
438 Why do you close the door in broad daylight
439 Forcibly Kissed
440 Who threw whom down?
441 Hell's Lord was even more nervous
442 Hell's Lord currying favour
443 Murong Bo's dread
444 Unable to restrain his anger
445 Leaving in Heartbreak
446 A Colourful Phoenix and a Beauty
447 Grandfather's Whereabouts
448 What Does He See In Her?
449 He's returned
450 Suffer miserably yet not die
451 Everything must have its cause
452 Nobody should offend the Ghost Doctor
453 Do you want to leave this Lord alone?
454 A Heaven and Earth Oath!
455 Mistress Is The Ghost Doctor
456 The Proud Hell's Lord
457 Hell's Lord At Ease
458 Woman Dresses for One She Likes
459 Important task
460 Too Overwhelming
461 Don't Touch
462 Old memories
463 It turned out to be that woman!
464 Hell's Lord Worry
465 Tugging at his heartstrings
466 His imagination run wild
467 Delicate And Drunk
469 Coveting a beauty
470 Feign Ignorance
471 What Are Your Eyes Looking At?
472 Ready To Start!
473 Self-destruction
474 Bestowed with Hell"s Lord Command
475 Welcome to the Residence!
476 Raze to the ground!
477 Overthrowing Murong Bo
478 Who's going to be the Ruler?
479 Heaven's blessings
480 Why aren't you dead yet
481 Murong Bo's Death
482 The Phoenix Empire!
483 I quit drinking recently
484 Couldn't find a person
485 Not hiding anymore?
486 It depends on this Lord's mood
487 This Lord is ready to go with you
488 The Forgotten Person
489 Feng Jiu's Mother
490 Outstanding family background
491 Whom will you bring?
492 Don't drink wine when you're away from home
493 Arrangements
494 Leaving
495 It's better to wear a beggar's clothes

468 You Seduced Me

84 4 0
By _dhangzki_chan_

What he had not expected was that the woman grabbed his neck and pulled him towards her. Her warm lips were close to his ear, and a feeling of numbness came over him as he stiffened up at the warm breath. He felt a rush of fire in his abdomen.

This drunk woman still did not know what she had done. She continued to breath down his ear, and she even laughed pleasingly in his ear.

"Hahaha... I tell you, you are actually very handsome and cool.....very pleasing indeed."

She was not finished. The hand that was around Hell's Lord's neck moved up and touched his face. She giggled and said: "Don't think that I don't know you have been trying to seduce me all day. Do you believe that I will not be able to control myself and pounce on you?"

She hiccupped and patted her chest. Her confused eyes watched the man with dark black eyes staring at her. She became annoyed and her red lips muttered: "What are you looking at? If you continue to look, do you believe that I will sort you out!"

"Oh. What do you want to do to me? Tell me honestly, have you been coveting after me for a long time?"

His voice was low and hoarse, with a fascinating magnetic charm, like a seduction, a temptation, his dark black eyes stared at the drunken woman in front of him. He felt a tug in his heart, like someone was scratching at it.

"Heeheehee."

She giggled, then stood up and held his face in her hands. Her drunken eyes stared at the handsome man in front of her. She smiled slyly: "I shall be honest with you! I have coveted after your handsomeness for a long time, Tell me, how can there be such a good looking person like you? Um, no, you are not human..."

When he heard her words, his heart felt hot, his dark eyes sparkled. That was joy. It was amazing, a wonderful feeling that could not be described. He only knew that she was drunk and confused, but her words made his heart feel like it could fly.

What anger, what lowly woman, what rejection. At this point it had all disappeared to the back of his mind. He only knew that he would never let go of this woman, not in this life!

"I am not human, then what am I?" He asked with a funny smile, he spun her round so that she fell into his embrace and sat on his lap.

Feng Jiu was so drunk, he couldn't get enough of her. She could not stop speaking. What of her not being good with words. He felt weighed down as she sat on his lap. She giggled and hugged him around his neck . He was filled with excitement.

"What a soft chair." as she spoke, she purposely wriggled down into the softness to feel the comfort of the chair. However, she quickly frowned and said: "Take the stick away....."

She reached out for it, but heard a deep sigh and her whole body was tightened up.

"Well," she blinked her eyes and approached his face like a curious baby; "What are you doing?"

Hell's Lord only felt pain in one place, he looked at the woman in his arms, gritted his teeth and carried her up.

"You seduced me!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

100K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
JUNOON || جنون By Ira

Historical Fiction

20K 1K 25
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict father...
64.6K 8.5K 23
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
14.8K 1.2K 34
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...