1-A's Infamous | BNHA Villain...

By fire__mha

6 nice students. 6 class 1-A students. A few nights after moving into their new dorms, these 6 students decid... More

Part I - It was going so well...
Part II - Oh Well.
Part III - Kill Dance
Part IV - Intensive Training
Part V - It's Just the Beginning...
Part VI - Going Back!
Part VII - Breakdown?
Part VIII - Attack on Tokyo
Part IX - Fail
Part X - Class 1-A: 5 months later
Part XI - Ah, crap.
Part XII - Sent to School
Part XIII - Humiliated
Part XIV - Little Games
Part XV - Cursed Video
Part XVI - Guilt
Part XVII - The Plan
Part XVIII - Little Freedom
Part XIX - Fighting
Part XX - What a Show
POPULARITY POLL
PART XXI - Treasure
Part XXII - Parent Meeting
PART XXIII - Regrets?
Part XXIV - Death
Part XXV - Corpses
Q/A
Bonus Part: Shoto Todoroki
Part XXVII - Alive?!
Part XXVIII - Let me Down?
Part XXIV - Promise
PART 30 - We'll get em [END]
BOOK 2 OUT!
Hi there

Part XXVI - Heading Back

4.6K 180 263
By fire__mha

[Hey, your favorite (not) author here,

Here's some art I did as thanks for 20k reads! It was supposed to only be my baby Izu but the others ended up crashing the sketch owo. Welp, now you can see how I picture my favorite group.

Enjoy the chapter! Thanks again for the reads and votes, y'all amazing!]

- How do you plan to get there without a map, huh? I asked with a smirk.

She looked back and glared at me. I smirked and walked up to her.

- Let's get a map somewhere.

[...]

It was now morning.

During the night, we had managed to ambush a street gang and steal some of their money. And I mostly mean, ALL of their money. We used it to buy new fresh clothes, food, bandages and of course, a damn map.

Ochako didn't trust anybody with the map so she took control over it.

- Ochako-chan! Where are we going now~? asked Tsuyu.
- We're going this way. And no attacking civilians! Ochako said.
- Awww, whined Shoto.
- I felt like hurting people, oh well, said Tenya with a low voice that I only I could hear.

I laughed. The others looked at me with round eyes.

- I-Izuku just laughed! shouted Momo.
- Woahhhhh! shouted Shoto even louder.

I turned back to look at the view from the rooftop. The sun was rising and the wind was blowing. Each of us wore black hoodies and pants as well as masks to hide our identities as well as we could.

[A/N: Credit bottom right]

I laughed because this was exciting. I mean, yes, being so far away is a pain in the ass, but I like this feeling.

This feeling of freedom.

And for these few weeks we'll be walking and running back home, I'll make sure to enjoy it at the fullest.

- C'mon everyone! Let's get moving, said Ochako as she jumped to the other roof.

I catched up to her and this is where our walk back home started.

[...3 weeks later...]

- Hah!

My foot entered in contact with a thug's face as he fell backward on his butt. I grinned at him through my mask, feeling the adrenaline in my blood.

- God damnit! I recognize you!

The man backed away, fear in his eyes.

- You're one of those vigilantes I saw on T.V!
- Oh?

I was curious. I grabbed his collar and slammed him on a wall. He grunted and coughed.

- Tell me more, I asked.
- Hurry Izu! I heard Ochako scream.
- Yeah! I shouted back.

I went back to the man. He shivered as I glared at him deep in the eyes.

- I-I-I s-saw that a gang o-o-of hooded f-figures ran around all of J-Japan and d-d-destroyed many gangs!
- And where did you hear that?
- W-w-well, I-I think someone managed to tell the police a-and now everyone is praising you!
- Praising us? I asked.
- Y-yes, sir! T-the crowd likes your work! They say your gang clean the streets better than the heroes.

I smirked.

- Better than the heroes, huh...

I punched the man in the stomach.

- So, that means the heroes are after us?
- Urgh... y-yes...
- Hmmm...

I released him. He fell to the floor, coughing like crazy.

- Thanks for the info. Better not reveal anything about me to the police or I'll track you back and kill you, understood? I said with cold eyes.
- Y-y-yes!
- Hm.

I gave him a last kick in the stomach before turning back and jumping away from the scene.

- What took you so long? asked me Ochako.
- Some guy told me that we're on all of Japan's T.Vs. Someone gave the police a description of us and now the heroes are coming for us.
- What?! she shouted.
- But the civilians love us, weirdly.
- So they basically see us as vigilantes, huh?
- Basically, yes, I answered back as I sighed.

She sighed as well.

- What a pain, she ended up saying.
- Right, I said back.
- Yeah, ok now, give me your arm.

I rolled up my sleeve and gave her my bandaged arm. The bandages were all gross and soaked in dry blood.

All of us still had decaying skin. We wrapped bandages around the areas affected to hold everything together, including the wound around our neck. It wasn't bleeding, but strangely, it didn't heal either.

- I'm done, she said.

I looked at my fresh bandage.

- Thanks, Ochako.

I gave her a faint smile. She squinted her eyes as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

- Are you o-

I didn't have time to finish my sentence, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked at her with round eyes as I felt my cheeks heaten up.

- I-I'm sorr-

Probably because of the remaining adrenaline in my blood, I dived in and kissed her back on the lips.

We stayed like this for an undetermined amount of time.

I finally pulled back.

She was a blushing mess.

- A-Are you ok? I asked.
- Y-yeah...

She cleared her throat, standing up. Just as I stood up, the others arrived. Ochako has sent them to get food and bandages.

- We're he-, damn! What happened, why are you guys so red? asked Shoto.
- Not your business, I answered back as seriously as I could.

Shoto, Momo and Tsuyu laughed.

- Anyway! We found out from a kind man than we had only a few more hours of walking to do before getting to Musutafu~!
- I think he said 13 hours, right Sho? asked Momo.
- Yep!

Ochako pulled out the map as Tenya gave out food to each of us.

- We don't have long to do... finally, she said as she sighed.
- Yay~!
- But what do we do when we get home? asked Tenya.

Everyone turned to him.

- What do you mean? asked Shoto.
- I mean that everyone thinks we're dead, right? The wound on our neck doesn't lie.

I took some time to think. "Damn, he's right... phew, guess that's a problem." Tsuyu's mood seemed to have gone down.

- But... Kirishima-kun and the others will still love us, right? asked Tsuyu wih a pout.
- Of course! reassured Momo.
- Let's surprise them! Boo! shouted Shoto.

This seemed to cheer Tsuyu up as she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

- Let's gooooo! No time to lose here! shouted Shoto as he jumped to the other roof.

[...]

- We're here, said Ochako beside me.

I looked in front of me as the sun was rising. I recognized the familiar streets of Musutafu and its surroundings.

We heard cheers behind us. Shoto and Momo were jumping in each others arms and Tsuyu was hugging Tenya like her life depended on it.

- What do we do now? asked me Ochako.

I took some time to think.

Just a few months back, I wanted to run away with Ochako, to be free, to leave without leaving even a single message.

But now... I wasn't ready to handle being alone on the run.

These few weeks on the way to here showed me that always being on the move is hard. Even if the author is an ass and skipped all those weeks like it was nothing, a lot still happened.

For now, I'm still confused. Hero? Villain? Definitely none of those.

But... vigilante? Anti-hero? Anti-villain?

This was an interesting choice if I might say, hence why I said that these three weeks taught me a lot.

- We can't do anything else but annouce ourselves as not dead.
- But how? We can't just barge in the middle of class.
- Let's wait until class starts and then go to the principal's office, he'll understand.

She nodded as a gush of wind went to blow her hoodie off her head. Her beautiful brown hair was flowing in the wind as she looked at the sun rising, one knee brought to her chest and the other hanging freely in the air as we sat on the edge of the building.

She replaced her hood as Tenya, Momo, Shoto and Tsuyu went to take a place beside us. We explained them our plan and they agreed cheerfully. I guess they were happy the walking and running was finally over.

As the hours passed, I just looked at the people walking. Some noticed us, few of them recognized us and others just ignored us. Sure, we had been on T.V, but not long enough to become oh! so well known. Only the real nerds would recognize us, if I think according to what that thug said.

And then, my eyes saw some familiar figures.

I saw Kirishima walking with Kaminari, Mina, Sero and Bakugo. They were getting out of a coffee shop and heading back to U.A.

Saying they didn't change would be a lie.

Kirishima had his hair down and some black roots showed. Kaminari wasn't smiling like an idiot, Sero's hair was longer and tied into a man bun, Mina walked with no energy whatsoever and Bakugo...

Kacchan.

He had dark circles under his eyes and looked incredibly tired. He was always the type to go to sleep at 8:30 to get enough sleep, always on time... but damn, this was weird.

- This is unsettling... said Ochako.
- You... you saw it? I asked.
- Y-yeah.
- Do you think it's...
- It might be our "deaths" that affected them, yeah.
- Crap...

Normally, this wouldn't affect me.

A few months back, this wouldn't even matter to me.

But now...

This is stabbing me right in the chest.

- They'll start classes soon, might as well go now, I said.
- Yeah... let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 1.5K 39
In which an actor falls in love with his college best friend ─ BOOK 2 of the AVENGERS SOCIAL MEDIA SERIES ─ A CHRIS EVANS STORY ─ COMPLETED  solo...
30.6K 541 22
First story so please no hate but anyway. What if Muzan had the idea to make the perfect demon, not one that could walk in the sun although he would...
68.8K 755 60
One year. My high school crush was older by a year. Sadly he's no longer a High school crush. More like crushing on a College boy. I just wish he wou...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...