Jar Of Hearts (Jungkook ff) (...

By Lee_Sage96

A short story of Kim Lia And Jeon Jungkook but somethings got change ???:Break Up with him Lia! ???:Jeon Jung... More

Chapter 1: You and I
Chapter 2: Will you be mine?
Chapter 3: Why?
Chapter 4:Meeting My new boyfriend...
Chapter 5: I'm Sorry...

Chapter 6: I won't let you go.. (FINALE)

3 1 0
By Lee_Sage96

Lia's P.O.V

Wonwoo had to go because his members needed him back to the dorm. Me & the B.P members were practicing out dance for our promotion "Kill this love" (Lol is this song perfect for the story? XD) we were practing for hours that I didn't notice that someone was watching us for hours...

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was watching Lia at the window and she was amazing at dancing and singing! Well I had to leave before I was caught by Lia-shi...I miss calling her that.... I went back to bighit and our manager wanted to talk to us..

Manager: I have an annoucement to tell to all of you!

RM: What is it manager-hyung?

Manager: 5 of you will a duet with B.P!

V: Whose going to dance with B.P Manager-hyung?

Manager: I've choosen Suga,V, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin.

Suga: Okay, When will we practice?

Manager: It will be on Thursday.

Jungkook: Okay.

Jimin: Whose going to be our partners manager hyung?

Manager: Well I still haven't talk about it with B.P's manager but you'll find out it soon in friday.

Jin: Okay.

Lia's P.O.V

Manager: You'll be having a partner dance with BTS!

Lia's mind: Jungkook's group....great...

Jennie: When will we start manager oppa?

Manager: We will start after your promotion which is friday

Rosē: Who will be be our partners manager oppa?

Manager: You'll find it out on friday.

Lia: Okay.

*Friday*

I woke up from the sound of Lisa's voice..

Lisa: WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!

Lia: Okay okay, jeez I'm awake.

I took a bath qnd change to my dancing clothes. My dancing clothes are a white crop top and a varsity jacket that says my last name at the back and plain black leggings with white sneakers.

*At the dance room*

Me and the B.P members are streching until the BTS members came... especially Jungkook..the both BTS and BlackPink Managers came...

Bts Manager: We have your assigned partners!

Blackpink Manager: Your partners are Suga & Rosē, Jin and Jisoo, Jimin & Jennie, V & Lisa, and last but not the least Jungkook and Lia.

Lia's Mind: *WHY AM I PARTNERS WITH HIM?!!

Well I have no choice but just do it for our fans..

*1 Hour later*

We finished our dance & I was going to the hall way until jungkook holds my wrist.

Jungkook: please, don't go.. *cries*

Lia:....*cries silently*

Jungkook: Please be my girlfriend again...*cries*

Lia: I-i C-can't....*cries*

Jungkook: Why? *cries*

Lia:I'm in a relationship...*cries* (when will the crying end? XD)

Jungkook: Wonwoo hyung...

Lia: H-how do you K-know?

Jungkook: I saw you when he confessed to you..

Lia: O-oh...

Jungkook hugged me and lifted my chin and kissed me.. I replied to the kiss...we let go of the kiss and saw wonwoo... I thought he would be mad but his face soften..

Lia: Wonwoo I could expl-

Wonwoo: its fine Lia, I see how much you love jungkook anyways.

Wonwoo: And plus, I'm back with momo.

Jungkook and Lia: MOMO WAS YOUR EX?!!

Wonwoo: Yeah but I have to go, I still have to do recording.

Lia: Okay. I guess I'll see you next time

Wonwoo: Bye!

Wonwoo left and jungkook said.

Jungkook: I won't let you go ever again

Lia: Me either...

*few years later*

Jungkook: Kim Lia...

Lia: Yes?

Jungkook: Will you marry me?

Lia: Yes! Jungkook! YES!!

I hugged Jungkook and I know we both fight at times but I know that our love is stronger than it ever be its like filling up a JAR OF HEARTS..

THE END

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed this ff! I know its short because thus was actually requested by my classmate and I'm going to focus more on my woozi ffs because I haven't continue the other woozi books and yeah I'm to try and update all my books! Bye!!! Watch out for upcomming books!!
SARANGHAE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...