Baby boy

By IntriguingPsycho

Probably the most sinful book I've ever written// "You're my daddy. " Eren looked to the timed muscular man h... More

Chapter 1- Crybaby
Chapter 2- Brat
Chapter 4- a man's love
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Disclaimer
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3- Twit

7.6K 157 166
By IntriguingPsycho

Erens POV

"GRISHA TELL ME WHY!"

I hear an argument boom between my parents as I toss out my headphones and race down the stairs, standing in the foot I see my mother being tossed down with a bruise on her cheek.

My father looming over her, responsible for the action, like a vulture over a corpse he looked to her with disgusted eyes.

"You're making a noise"

My eyes widened in sync with my mother's before she turned it into a glare and sprung to her feet, slapping grisha across the face as his glasses flew to the other end of the room.

"YOU CHEAT ON ME AND ME MAKING A NOISE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM?!"

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND GRISHA. YOU HAVE A FAMILY. A WIFE AND SON "

My mother burst out into tears as she held her bruise and fell to her knees from grief. She held her head low as her body shook.
My mother had terrible panic attacks and I prayed this wasn't one of those times.

"A-and with Erens history teacher of all people"

My eyes dilate as I remember the parents evening I took him to on which he met Petra and soon after sent me home on a cab due to him having to go to an emergency surgery.

I ran after grisha as he had retrieved his glasses from across the room and was midway from putting them on when I slapped them out of his hands, grabbed his collar and shoved him up against the wall.

"YOU SICK BASTARD. "

I hiss gritting my teeth from disbelief
My dad cheated on my mom with my history teacher?!?!
That fucking bitch still teaching me and acting like nothing wrong.

I glared into his nonchalant features
My heart dropped
He really didn't care not even a bit
That he made both his family members feel such shame

"You don't even care do you?!"

I shriek as tears ran down my cheeks.
I felt ashamed and embarrassed.
I felt bad for my mom and I felt like killing him.

He sighs, rolling his eyes as his hands jolted up and attacked my neck, flipping us around as he held me up the wall by my neck.
My mother stumbling to her feet to rescue me as she pulled and tugged at his shoulders but not a single inch moved.

"You're right.
I don't care.
It was good sex"

My mother's eyes widened before tears streamed down her cheeks and she furiously grabbed at grisha, ripping his shirt and skin as he tightened his grip around my neck and I could hardly breathe.

My eyed began rolling up as I lost consciousness
I felt like I was gonna

Die

.
..
....
......

"Eren"

.
...
......
.........

"EREN"
.
..
.....
........

"FUCKING BRAT!!"
. -

I jolt up awaking from my dream as I heard a loud voice booming from outside my door I had locked.
I look outside to find the early hours of the morning and my position crouched against the wall.

I fell asleep crying here.
I slowly stumble to my feet and look out to the garden as Levi was gone.
I heard thunderous banging from my door as a loud voice boomed.

"YOU FUCKING BRAT WAKE UP "

It was Levi's voice.
The memory of yesterday floods My thoughts of when he pushed me against the wall and strangled me the same way grisha did and how he... Against my crotch..

I shake the thoughts off, getting up and checking the time on My nearly dead, music still playing phone.

'8:30'

I was already half an hour late for school.
If Mr. Smith finds out ill be kicked out
And have to spend the two weeks with this midget maniac.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR
I still have to repay you for yesterday"

He sung the last part sadistically and I could hear the smirk in his voice.
I toss off my old hoodie and slip on a new one not bothering to shower as I sprayed on some cologne.

"Where is Grisha?"

I ask
Not that I care
But to know how many asses I'll be dealing with.

Levi slumped against the door as he spoke.

"Grisha is out on a medical business trip or whatever shit. He's coming back in two weeks where my house is ready and -"

"You get rid of me, yes I know now fuck off"

I hiss as I sling my bag over my shoulder and slick my hair back
I had packed in a charger as well as some extra clothes into my bag for alert arlert.
I open my window as quietly as I could and crawl out, sliding off the roof and running as far away as I could from the house.

I ran a good few blocks down to my school which wasn't too far away and got on time for second periods Bell as I owned heavily leaning against the frame of the entrance which was surprisingly open.

Everyone buzzed through the hallways as I kept my head down and out of trouble, I made way to My second period as I checked my scrunched time table in my hoodie pocket.

"Oh fuck me it's History "

I felt sick to my stomach thinking of the memory and felt even sicker walking in the classroom and finding the disgusting slut fixing her lipstick in a mini mirror.

Why put lipstick when it's gonna smudge off the cock you suck every break in Smith's office.

I growl and huff, ignoring her as I got to my seat. If it were up to me I would chokeslam the bitch into next week but I couldn't afford to get in trouble right now.

I find my seat noticing my best friend Armin already there as he smiled softly and his blue eyes twinkled.
He waved to me as I returned it and sat next to him, smiling.

He was he only human who wasn't at all half evil.
I trusted him with My life.

"Armin I've got a code silver"

He thought for a moment and his head bopped up.

"Eren we haven't had a code silver before, what does it mean?"

I sigh and turn to face him, holding up my backpack as I spoke.

"I'm gonna have to kinda,maybe,sorta
Need you to adopt me and take me under your wing until I'm 20 and get a job "

Armins eyes widened as he chuckled in disbelief.

"Eren you're not the type to joke around "

"Exactly, I'm being serious "

"Eren as much as I'd love to, my parents couldnt afford it.. "

Armin said sincerely as I understood that the family was going under financial decline.

I sighed and felt my heart shutter a bit as I looked to him with puppy eyes.

"then just for two days please "

Armin looked to me and thought for a second before nodding, he knew everything about my home situation as I told him everything
Well except that Grisha is bi and has his boyfriend Levi.

"Eren. Armin
Face the front. "

My thoughts were interrupted by the most fucking disgusting voice you could ever get in a billion life times.
Yes it belonged to Petra.

I rolled my eyes and faced the front as she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow, the whole class turning to look at me.

"is there a problem Jaeger?"

The whole class looked to me as though I'd make a quick response, anxious for entertainment.

Instead I sigged and said with the most bored voice.

"No"

She said nothing and resumed her teaching as the horse face fucker in front of me snickered turning in his seat to look at me.

"what's the matter Jaeger
Cat got your tongue?"

Jean says snickering as his boyfriend Marco turned too, I didn't have a problem with Marco, no one did, the dudes a saint.

I scoff looking to Jean.

"Yeah
Cause unlike you
I actually eat pussy. "

Marco blushed looking at Jean as Jean flushed himself and neighed angrily before facing the front.

I laugh satisfied as Armin chuckles too.

"Eren I'm fed up.
Go to Mr. Smith now. "

My heart dropped as I saw Petra's gaze on us.
I couldn't go back there...
I can't go back home..
No!

I got up from my chair and flared at Petra, exclaiming.

"But I didn't even do anything wrong!"

"talking during my lesson
Inappropriate language and bullying "

She smirked in the middle of her sentence

"Besides
I could really need you off my ass for two weeks, you twit"

The whole class ooohed at her insult as she turned to face the board.

"Get your ass to his office or I'll bring him here "

My senses grew numb until I could no longer hear or see my classmates who pointed and laughed but only the source of all my pain.
My frustration.

I take a step forward as I grab my textbook with me, walking towards her by the board.

My embarrassment

I hear inaudible laughter and gasps but it didn't shake me as I reached just inches away from her, she turned around looking to me with an annoyed look before her eyes glanced to the thick book in my hand which she demanded I return to my seat.

My mother's suicide.

I raised the book in the air and despite everyone's protests, I flung it across her face, knocking the brunette unconscious onto the floor as blood leaked from a cut in her forehead and from the pages of my textbook.

The whole class began screaming as a group huddled around Petra and another around me, shoving me against her desk and scolding me in disbelief.
A few students ran out the classroom
And I knew exactly who they were gonna fetch.

My eyes dangled to the unfinished Petra with blood dripping down her fringe and for the first time in two weeks, I smiled a genuine happy smile ss my classes mates took a step back in fear.

Mr. Smith entering the room and with a loud booming voice calls to me and I lift my head up smiling and looking at him.

He walked over to me and grabbed my forearm dragging me out the classroom as everyone cheered and armin watched with tears in his eyes.

I did it for you mom
For you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 265K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
880K 19.9K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
8.8K 204 20
BOOK TWO! Before reading this, go read "The Kings Sex Toy" first! BEEN WARNED! "Eren, I promise you, I'll come back." It's been five years since than...