She's Just A Beautiful Mistak...

By UnlovedUnwanted

**** Readers be Warned. This is not for the faint of heart. Triggering Warning. Self Harm and Sexual Content... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Sneak Peek

Chapter 7 pt. 2

10.3K 292 26
By UnlovedUnwanted

*~Still in a memory~*

I woke up in wolf form at the bottom of my stairs. Huffing m, I walked toward my bed more like limped. I probably broke my paw and it was still healing.

I curled into a ball and closed my eyes.

I felt someone petting me groggily I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see Ryan.

" Aurora haven't seen you since yesterday morning how are you?"

I got up and stretched and yawned loudly.

" Tiered?" I nodded " Kay I'll let you sleep some more."

I curled up.

" Hey?" I lifted my head " Why where you crying last night?

I shook my head. He nodded shoving his hands in to his pockets and walking up the stairs.

I got up shifted not caring if I was naked for the first time. I looked at my body in my full length mirror. Turing to the side stomach was smaller today I smiled and went to the shower and locked the bathroom door. I grabbed my blade which was hidden under one of the drawer. I ran the shower and the fan hopping in the shower. I cleaned my hair and body. I sighed and ran the blade across my wrist 4 times.

The door busted open I sliced it deeper before the curtain was torn from it pole and there in an angry, upset manner was Camden I let the blood run down my arm I shifted and sprinted fast I was up the stairs faster then ever before I rounded the corner and ran out to the living room my blood was trailed behind me. I shot out to the dinning room and shot under the table were everyone was drinking  a bloody breakfast.

Camden growled and my family shot up from sitting smelling my blood.

I ran for the kitchen and I was through the doggy door and in the forest in less than a minute. I heard them running after me. I crossed a boundary between them and the wolves who I have made friends with they stopped at the boundary and I sat.

" Aurora why'd you do that? You were doing so good." Camden said.

I growled low and deep

' Well. 1) yesterday was not my day and 2) my mate fucked someone else and that shit hurts.'

" She says it wasn't her day and Blake screwed someone else which hurt like a bitch." Timothy said, yeah he's special and can read minds.

" What happened yesterday?" Ellie said pulling Axle close.

" Ask Camden." I growled.

" Camden what happened yesterday?" Edison asked.

" I... Well...Sofie.... Ok... So I had pinned Aurora to the door almost kissing her then she shifted and ran I guess Sofie followed us. I pinned her again and she was naked under me. Then Sofie came out and yelled a bunch stuff about Aurora being... different. I agreed but not willing you. You know Sofie powers. She jumped on me and things went on from there." He said. I growled.

" What was said?" Angel asked me.

" Well I got called a fat ugly mutt and that my fur color was gross, did I mention fat?" I stated. I felt my cuts heal I licked it clean and walked back across the boundary and made my way towards the house.

I had made it to the door before I was kicked across the yard. I yelped and hit a tree. I got up shaking it off seeing, Sofie was smiling evilly. Jumping on her before I could even think. I growled furiously, my paw came down, tearing her face open. She hissed in pain her fangs coming out trying to block her face.

But that couldn't stop me. Honestly I don't think anyone or anything could.

I clawed again and again no one stopped me. I was getting out 18 years of pent up anger out.

Nix, my attempted suicides, the bullying, Blake cheating, everything.

Someone pulled me off her before I killed her.

She was taken to the vampire doctor for some help with her gashes. Ryan was holding me back.

My breath was labored I cosed my eyes and pulled my ears against my head.

Taking shallow breaths I calmed down increasingly. I was lifted into the house and to the bathroom. The water ran and the shower started.

Being placed in the shower I looked down and saw crimson color was in the water. I did a wolfish smile and sighed happily. Maybe I should become an underground street fighter, cause that felt good.

I felt a heavier substance on my fur I sniffed and it was shampoo for dogs...

I looked and Ryan with squinty eyes, he was cleaning me off. He looked deep in thought. He washed me and dried me.

I walked out toward the living room where my family sat/stood across the room. I hopped onto the love seat and sat.

I huffed to get there attention. They looked between disappointment and sad. I noticed Timothy was missing.

" Aurora what you did... What you... You see..... Well.........." Edison tried to say.

" You mean you're disappointed and what I did was out of line and over the top on that I was on the verge of being a homicidal maniac?"

" She said that she's on the verge of being a homicidal maniac. That you're disappointed in her and that you thought it was out of line." Ellie said.

Edison nodded.

"I wouldn't say disappoi-" Timothys laugher cut him off, everyone looked at him.

" She... has to stay at the hospital for 1 week..." He said laughing.

A grumble came from my throat feeling pleased with myself.

Camden looked at me and lunged at me. I dodged and went for him. I caught his calf in my mouth. He fell to the ground me falling on top of him. I shifted and pinned his wrists down. Not caring that I was naked. He growled at me, growling back.

" Never lunge at me your little girlfriend learned that the hard way." I shifted and hopped off him.

*~3weekslater~*

Sofie was out of the hospital, she was doing everything in her power to avoid me. As she should that vapid shallow bitch.

To say the least I was in my room 24/7 so it wasn't hard for her to avoid me.

Tonight however I had a gig at a pub and got all jazzed up in my size 10 dress. I've been training hard, possibly a little too hard without actually eating how I was supposed to, but I ate today.

I slipped on the black and gold lace dress that has a sweetheart shaped neckline, corset style lace bodice with contrast piping, satin tie waist with black multi tiered mesh cupcake skirt.

Honestly it looked good on my curvy body. I curled my curly hair to give it a more of  barrel curl and less kinky. Putting on make up. I put on foundation, matte face powder, and winter rose blush, put a goldish-bronze smokey-eye and completed it with mascara and mint lip balm I smiled.

I grabbed my Jeffrey Campbell 99 tie black suede wedges, and black and gold Coco Chanel clutch.

Walking in the living room my family stared.

" Well the tramp emerged from her den." I kept my cool.

" Awe Sofie you still have the beauty mark I gave you. Maybe I should give you some more." I said with a smile.

" You're gonna let her talk to me like that?!?!?!" she squealed to Camden.

" Excuse me, but I have to leave for the evening I have a very important karaoke gig to preform at." I said moving toward the door. Ryan came to my side and smile.

" Gorgeous." He beamed. I blushed.

" Oh is the strip club waiting for there star performer." Sofie giggled.

" Yeah and your boyfriend of 99 years is my best customer. Gave me $400 for performance of his life, he said I was better then you." with that Ryan and the family held back there laughter. They would be coming later. Ryan had my leather jacket I slipped it on and we walked to the bar 2 blocks away.

I did sound check and sat at the bar with a Shirley Temple in hand. Still haven't drank yet, I don't know if I'll be able to control myself.

Surprised? Me too.

" Hey so you nervous?" Ryan asked.

" No not really. Haha you think I would be, but I'm not." I stated.

" Good cause you're on next." A girl in her early 20's and very drunk sang " Like a virgin by Madonna" let's just say nail's on a chalk board.

" Thank you Naty for that very touching song." Joe the owner said uncomfortably. " Now up next a newby Aurora Starz with "Blame It on The Rain by He is We" Some clapped Axel on the other hand decided that he would yell and cheer. I blushed as I walked up there. A stool was placed for me to sit.

" Hi guys." Hi's and ello's echoed. I nodded to the sound man the instramental started I closed my eye's and sang.

You've, got me caught in all this mess.

I guess, we can blame it on the rain.

My pain is knowing I can't have you,

I can't have you.

Camden walked in, with the family in tow.

Tell me does she, look at you the way I do,

Try to understand the words you say,

and the way you move.

Does she get the same big rush,

When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?

Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?

Hey.

He froze at the bar I smiled. 

I catch my breath,

The one you took the moment you entered the room.

My heart it breaks at the thought of her holding you.

I thought of when I saw Sofie the she devil cuddleing up with him on the sofa

Does she look at you the way I do,

Try to understand the words you say,

And the way you move.

Does she get the same big rush,

When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?

Tell me am I crazy, or is this more then a crush?

Is it more than a crush?

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

(Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.)

Maybe I'm alone in this,

But I find peace in solitude knowing,

(Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.)

If I had but just one kiss this whole room,

Would be glowing.

(Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.)

We'd be glowing,

We'd be glowing.

Ey.

Does she?

Tell me does she look at you the way I do,

Try to understand the words you say,

and the way you move.

Does she get the same big rush,

When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?

Tell me am I crazy, or is this more then a crush?

More than a crush.

I finished the song. Everyone clapped and cheered. Camden Looked shocked, confused and overall torn.

I bowed and walked off the stage. Edison and Brenda handed me a boque of white orcids.

" Thank you guys." I smiled smelling them. Joe handed me an envelope, I opened it and inside was $800. I ran up to Joe.

" Hey, Joe whats this for?" I asked.

" Well the best act got $800. And by the audiene reaction tonight you won fair and square." I squealed excitedly and hugged him, I'd never won anything before.

Reaching the front door to the house it was open. I untied my wedges and slipped them off and walked inside stealthily. I saw rose petals leaing toward my room. Placing my orcids on the kitchen counter I walked down the stairs slowly. Once I reached the bottom Camden had been on the bed smiling. I smiled a little shocked.

" I'm sorry Aurora. I like you, I really do. I never meant to hurt you. I broke things off with Sofie, quite frankly I don't like the way she's been treating you. I feel like this is where I need to be with you, by your side. Will you be my girlfirend until you go back to the states?" he asked.

" Y-Yes, but this is going to go slow. I have a mate and even though I have asked for him to wait for me it seems like he has been thinking with the wrong head" He picked me up and spun me around. I hope I'm making the right decision. But who knows the supernaturals are very weird and perplexing creatures.

~*End of  Memory*~

__________________________________________________________________________

Like it? I hope you do just more back ground on Camden and Aurora. c: and how they came to be.

Vote, Fan, Comment? :*

Love you my pretty lady bugs

Hopefully that's a bit clearer 😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 458 40
Rose Adams is a Sex addict. She has tried every thing she can to help with her addiction but it was all futile. Then on the night when her urge sudde...
468K 20.2K 29
Valentina has always been the party girl. Drinking, smoking...made sure she made to drive her sisters crazy with her antiques. She has the world in...
79K 1.5K 16
Vivian Iris Wolfe. Is going to a doctor, to see if she can have kids. Her mate has yet to sweep her off her feet. So she's going to have kids the tec...
12.7K 296 108
ranboo and tubbo have been friends since middle school but what happens when they fall for each other? Read to find out:) (COMPLETE) Started: Septemb...