I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... More

Disclaimer
β€’1
β€’2
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’6
β€’7
β€’8
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
β€’14
β€’15
β€’16
β€’17
β€’18
β€’19
β€’20
β€’21
β€’22
β€’23
β€’24
β€’25
β€’26
β€’27
IMPORTANT
β€’28
β€’29
β€’30
β€’31
β€’32
β€’33
EPILOGUE

β€’9

5.9K 238 51
By JEONLUVV

---------------------

You were quiet. You couldn't believe all the things Jaehyun told you.

He was still, sitting Infront of you, very friendly.

No offence, but he has been your boyfriend and you can believe it.

Many questions were running in your head. You decided not to ask him.

But then you remember, Jennie. You took your mobile and saw numerous of texts from her. You read them and she was apologizing because she had to go somewhere urgently.

You put your mobile down to meet Jaehyun's eyes. He smiled and tilted his head.

"Can we meet? Please?"
He asked.

Should i?
You ask yourself.

You nodded to which he smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you up from your house."
He spoke.

"Dad will probably throw a tantrum."
You spoke.

He nodded,
"Just tell him that you met me in an art museum."

Your eyes widened,
"Museum? How did you-"

He cut you off,
"Remember, i was your boyfriend. I know everything about you."

You nodded.

"We both love art. We usually went to museum on our dates. Silly conversations while checking out the paintings."
He spoke.

"I would love to know how we were like."
You spoke and he nodded.

"Can you give me your number?"
You asked him. He was shocked but he gave it happily.

"I'll text you and then you can tell me the time. I have to go now. Thanks for everything Jaehyun, thanks for not lying and telling me the truth. I feel like i have been living a lie my whole life."
You spoke as you stood up.

He just smiled.

"I hope to see you and i look forward to our meetings."
He spoke and you smiled.

You waved and then left the café.

Few hours later.

You were laying on your bed. You had texted Jaehyun and he had told you that he would pick you up at 6pm.

Unintentionally, you fell asleep.

FLASHBACK

You opened your eyes and look out the window. You were about to get up but felt pressure on your stomach.

Looking down, you noticed you were naked. Then you heard a voice,
"Lay with me, for some more time."

You smiled and turn your face towards him. Jaehyun.

You kept smiling as you take in his features. You started to caress his face. He smiled as you touched him.

Suddenly, he had pulled you more close to himself. His breath hitting your face. He opened his eyes and stares at you.

"You are so beautiful."
He speaks.

You giggle and close your eyes.

He smiled as he said,
"I have the most beautiful and sexiest girl in the world."

You smiled and kissed him to which he responded immediately.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Your eyes opened and you immediately went into your washroom to wash your face. You sighed as you stared yourself in the mirror.

You slowly left your washroom and sat on your bed, deep in thoughts.

If what i saw was real, that means that... we were really really close and had shared love multiple times, and i really loved him.
You thought and cupped your own face. You decided to lay down and sleep.

IN THE EVENING.

You were comfortably lying on the sofa, watching T.V when you had received a text.

Jaehyun.
Hey? Let's meet up today and when anyone asks, tell them you are seeing me. Your dad will probably send his men to follow you and check if you really are meeting me.

You.
Okay done!

Jaehyun.
I can pick you up too, what do you say?

You.
Whatever you think is best. I just can't wait to see the reaction on their faces.

Jaehyun.
Hahaha, I'll come and pick you up. I'll probably arrive at 5pm.

You.
Okay done.

You check the time and it's 2:46pm. You gazed on your sister who was coming downstairs. You immediately look at the T.V screen.

Yeri approached you.

"Do you have any plans? I need to go shopping. Dad is saying that he wants to meet Jason's (her boyfriend) parents since we and Jason has decided to get engaged."

You were kind of shocked to hear that.

"Never knew that dad actually acknowledged your boyfriend. Anyways, i can't come. I just met this cute guy and we decided to meet again."
You acted all shy and blushing.

Yeri smiled,
"Ohhh, who's the new guy?"

You smiled,
"His name is Jaehyun."

You glanced at Yeri who had a shocking face but still kept her smile.

"Jaehyun who? Where did you met him? His full name?"
She asked.

You chuckle,
"We met at the art museum. We were admiring the same picture and shared the same thoughts. His full name is Jung Jaehyun."

Yeri chuckled to not show her shock.

"Okay then, i won't stop my sister from going I a date. Have fun, good luck."
With that she walked away and you smiled out of satisfaction.

You.
Yeri's face was so funny. Her reaction was even more funnier.
I feel so bad, they had lied to me.

You texted Jaehyun, and he replied in a second.

Jaehyun.
They did injustice with us. We will not let them separate us now.

Your eyes widened at his text. He still loves me was the thing which came into your mind.

You sighed and turned off the T.V, walking upto your room.

MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Someone knocked on the door and heard the 'come in'

As the worker stepped inside the office. He immediately bowed down.

His master signalled him to start talking.

"Sir i have new information on Jung Jaehyun. He recently met Y/N and they have exchanged numbers. Talking non-stop till then."

The male jaw clenched in anger.

"And he as also told her that he was his ex boyfriend."
The worker spoke.

The male groaned and threw the pen that he had in his hands.

"Anything else?"

The worker nodded and spoke,
"They are meeting in 2 hours."

This made the male's blood boil. He started to took long breaths to calm down. He signalled him to go if he had nothing else to report.

The male loosened his tie and stared furiously infront of him. He immediately stood up and walked out of his office.

Bodyguards were surrounding the whole building. He asked his 'right hand man' to prepare the car for him.

When he told him the car was ready, he turned towards him and spoke,
"Can't we already find a way to destroy Jung Jaehyun?"

His man lowered his head down and shook his head.

"No one can, he's like the sweetest man on the whole planet. He has no crime records, nothing, and respects everyone. People liked him alot before he left his company. Many wished that he should become our prime minister.

The male sighed.

"I want to meet him. I want to see how much of a good person he is."
The male spoke.

"He decided to take back his company. Our men told us which are working there."
The man spoke.

"Then do what you can, prepare a meeting or anything."
The male spoke and he was now exiting his building.

The man bowed and spoke,
"As you say, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

------ TO BE CONTINUED.
Your thoughts? Please vote and comment! It will motivate me alottt 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 371 53
After Mi-Sun leaves Jimin without any answers. He finds himself slowly starting to lose touch with who he once was. As he tries to understand the re...
631K 17.9K 14
❝ Jungkook has always been afraid of falling in love. But what happens when he is forced to marry a girl who's already heartbroken? ❞ ©JEONLUVV
697K 13.9K 38
"That's my girl." He sounded satisfied with her. Y/n smiled sweetly, putting the gun down. "Say it again, Jeon." He put his hands on her waist, "Tha...
4.7K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...