I'm in love with my new best...

By mysterieso

Luminary you need to have your own name ok. And is male luminary. Luminary: is a person who saves people from... More

Meeting Erik
To Downtown Heliador
the Manglegrove
Broken Home
New allys
Defeating Jasper part 1
Meeting lost Royals
Cold as Ever
Love not ment to be

Loving Again

412 11 14
By mysterieso

Erik's pov:
People I saw on the boat rescued me and helped me remember. My sister was turned gold and is gone. I told them sorry I was being a burden to them for a few days they sayed it was ok. I looked at m/n he had puffy eyes and a smile. I hugged him It was strange Sylvando didn't notice his eyes were crying. M/n and I saved my sister I turned to gold and m/n told me my sister cried gold was not what she wanted curse broke and I was not gold anymore. We took my sister to Sniefilhiem to rest and stay safe. Before we got to Arboria and were at a campsite m/n said he wanted to talk to me. I said," Ok?" At night everyone was asleep except m/n and I. I asked him what was wrong because he was on the verge of tears.....
........To.... Be..........Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 47 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
26.4K 611 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
178K 22K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
281K 14.1K 43
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...