Love Is A Strong Word

Від DancingWithDabi

"We were something, don't you think so? Rosé flowing with your chosen family and it would've been sweet if it... Більше

Author's note!
Playlist
Characters
CHASING I - Some kind of Fanfiction Shit but get to know the OC
Chasing II Bond
CHASING II: Where's Misha?
CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved
CHASING Collins
CHASING Marie
CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten
CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows
CHAPTER VII J2M
CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place
CHAPTER 7 Jared: Tension
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.
Chapter 9 Trickster UwU
Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie
Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box
Chapter 12 Been Praying for You
Chapter 13 She's Gone.
Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.
Chapter 15 The Boys
Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You
Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?
Chapter 18: This should be Thirty.
Chapter 19 Some Realizations.
The Final Chapter
A/N

Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow 🏳️‍🌈 Banderas

23 0 0
Від DancingWithDabi

THE TV NIGHT TURNS GREAT. I do suppose, it was. My head still hurt from sleeping late but glad I did I woke up before I oversleep on Smith's sofa. He slept on the other side of the sofa resting his head on the arm. I can remember I placed a blanket from his room to him and I left locking his door from the inside before I got out.

I moved down from the bed and get my ass up working. I ate the foods I got from the hotel and some I bought. My hunger takes over me. It was a guilty pleasure.

I groaned when I heard my phone but keeping in mind that it maybe important for my case I quickly stood up and got it from the table sitting back on the sofa. I looked at the message I've just received in Messenger. Thank God there's still network cignal. Or I was being an idiot thinking there's no cignal.

Beeernardo

Oh. Nasa London ka pala. Papunta kami ng London ng kabanda ko may "jamming" kami.

(Oh. You're in London. My bandmates and I are going in London and have a "jamming")

Wait. Sino yung nagtytype nito (Wait. Who is typing this)

Me.

Beeernardo send a photo.

Mitch, with the face of my childish faced animator friend from Disney and Marvel was sent. She with her brown eyes and her eye bags shows underneath it with her lips glossed with a smile. Her tan never fades like we were in highschool. She was my classmate since I went to Beauty care and Wellness Specialization in grade nine and apparently were also in the same bunch of girl classmates in grade ten and we're classmates in grade 11 and 12 in senior high.

Kaya palace eh (That's why)

So you're with your husband. Daniel? And you're in a break?

Yes.☺

Paano yung hospital niyo??? Kailangan kayo dun ah. (How about your hospital? They need you there.)

Nah. Pinamanage ko muna namin yung V.P. tsaka yung sa pet shop yung brother muna ni Bernard daw magmamanage. 😅 (Nah. I let the V.P. manage the pet shop and let the brother of Bernard to manage the pet shop.)

Oh.

Being her husband in a band and owner of the hospital I know they are quite busy, also her being a animator is also quite busy and with their little children, kiddos bunch of kids. They are quite busy.

Uh. Kasama niyo ba sila si Gale at si Kat? (uh. Are you with Gale and Kat?)

And your little kids?

Oo. (Yes)

I like kids but honestly I hate cuddling with kids. I don't know why if is it because of my brother or because of those creepy kids I've encountered with.

Oh. Okay. Good luck with your tour. Tell Gale and Kat I said hi.

Okay. Would you like to go to the tour?

I'll see if I can.

I heard another ring, it was from Ms. Chu, my client. Telling me that I did a great job in doing my accounting and bookkeeping works to her big business back there. Asking me again to process his documents and bookkeeping and accounting next month. Her owning a big company is terrifyingly beautiful for me. I think I could probably have mistake in writing those journals and stuff. But I do enjoy her asking me to work on these stuff. I get privilege on her malls. I enjoy shopping some notebooks and stationary thingies and those related to organizing things it was a guilty pleasure.

I replied her back with a yes and ensuring her that I will work on it. And she suddenly replied back asking me to go out with her, was like friendly date like those of the times we go on the same college. And I'll never forget she asked me to have a date, date as in like what boyfriends and girlfriends do. For some reason I was okay with that for others but I feel so straight. Yes. I'm an open minded person but I'm straight. I directly told it to her gently and she said it was okay and I make it up to her. She was married now with a man. Probably being the only heir of the company do make herself hard on her heart when it comes to male people. She and her husband are happy.

I replied I was out of the country and I get back to my own business fishing some things I do not need on the peach colored sling bag. Some clothes, dresses... Hmm... What if I'll wear a dress today? The one I hate will be not here so... I think I would. I wear the pink dress that it's skirt is below the knee covered up on lace on top down to long sleeves on my wrist. There was a knock from the door and I looked from the peephole and it was a man with a chocolate like brown hair.

Who is this man?

Could he be Antonio?

I immediately called Brendon. Luckily he answered me. Thank God.

"Hello, Brendon."

"Yes, Marie?" His comforting silky voice again on the phone.

"Is Brendon here already in my hotel?"

"He said a few moments later he's going to you. Is there something wrong?"

"Well...yeah."

"Tell me what is it. Is it the fans again?"

"Nope. Uh... I don't know."

"What you don't mean you don't know?"

"You see Bren. There's someone chasing me here. I don't know who he is but he's calling himself, Daddy."

"Daddy, like father?"

"Ugh." I facepalmed. "Daddy as in in those freaking kinks. You know smuts right th-"

"-the name calling." He continued with acting like he's gay with his voice. "What did he do to you?"

"He put something on my food."

"Was it drugs or something. Shit. Are you fine? Aaa-"

"It was a sleeping pill with some special formula on it. And I'm fine okay. I weren't fine I can't talk properly right now."

"Thank goodness. But stop being sassy okay."

"Was that sass to you?"

"Kindssssaaaaa. But uh. Why did you called me Marie?"

"Send me a photo of Antonio."

"Who's Antonio? Antonio Banderas?"

"Antonio the one who you sent as your replacement for a while."

"Replacement is a big and hurtful world. But okay. I'll send it."

"Come on Bren. Somebody knocked on my door and..." My phone vibrated and whispered thanks when I saw his massage. Looking to the photos I looked back to the guy outside he was patiently. He was the same as to the photos. I opened the door and he greeted me with a smile.

"I'm sorry..." I stuttered "I was taking a bath." I looked at him. He was wearing some round silver glasses that matches the color of his gray eyes. My eyes landed on his puckered like pink lips down to his Adams apple that bobbed to his white polo shirt down to his feet that has black polished shoes.

"It's okay. I'm Antonio Evans. I was sent by Mr. Brendon to tour you around in London." He showed me his identification card where it shows he's employed to where Brendon is working. "He'll be around next week."

"Oh. Okay." I pursed my lips. "Uh. Do you mind if I change? I think I've been overdress" I chuckled.

"Don't worry, ma'am you're not overdressed for me but you can change. I'll just wait here."

"Oh. Okay. But would you care to just wait inside?"

"No! No. Mam." His voiced strongly told a real disagreement with me. "No. Mam" his voice starts to calm down.

"Oh. Okay then. I gotta change."

"Okay." I closed the door and instantly changed up into the usual me rather me when in public, pants and T-shirt since it's cold in here I brought out my one of black leather jacket which looks plain than the other with some spikes on that was intended for gigs for being a singer. I bring my bag and keys and I got out.

"I'm ready." I smiled at him who leaned his back on the wall then he stood up straight.

"Okay mam."

We walked to the hallway and I can't help to look at Smith's door. I guess he was still sleeping. And then we ride on the elevator I stared one more time on the door of his room and I sighed. There's something wrong with my chemicals inside my body whatever it is it definitely wants Smith near and close to me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

153K 5K 16
Melinda Porter was cursed to stop aging once she turned eighteen. It was similar to having immortality, but all she had to do to break the curse was...
35.3K 878 48
Ciara Stark, Robb Stark's twin sister, has always been the smartest child of Lord and Lady Stark. She's known nothing but Winterfell and her family h...
223K 3.7K 15
"We're going to die." "Too late for that." All rights go to Stephanie Meyers
105K 3.3K 23
||2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST|| Left in charge of Sam while her dad and Dean are off on a hunt, Sarah Winchester soon discovers that Forks isn't without mo...