Coming Out [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close b... More

Coming Out [boyxboy]
Coming Out {2}
Coming Out {3}
Coming Out {4}
Coming Out {6}
Coming Out {7}
Coming Out {8}
Coming Out {9}
Coming Out {10}
Coming Out {11}
Coming Out {12}
Coming Out {13}
Coming Out {14}
Coming Out {15}
Coming Out {16}
Coming Out {17}
Coming Out {18}
Coming Out {19}
Coming Out {20}
Coming Out {21}
Coming Out {22}
Coming Out {23}
Coming Out {24}
Coming Out {25}
Coming Out {26}
Coming Out {27}
Coming Out {28}
Coming Out {29}
Coming Out {30} END

Coming Out {5}

19.1K 770 237
By SkeneKidz

                “Trav?”

                I jumped in surprise and Gav frowned at me. “Are you okay? You’ve been jumpy and nervous all day,” he said in concern.

                “I’m fine,” I said with a nervous laugh.

                Inside, I was a wreck. Someone knew I was gay. What if they told the school? What if my parents found out?

                “Earth to Trav!” Gage called in my ear, making me jump again.

                “Sorry. I’m just…I’m waiting for the hospital to call me back. I’m finding out if I’m pregnant or not,” I said with a dramatic sigh.

                “Dammit! I knew I should’ve worn a condom!” Gav cried in frustration.

                “Hey, if anyone is getting Trav pregnant, it’s me,” Gage said fiercely. He waggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

                “You wish you could get this,” I said, motioning at myself and smirking.

                “Well, if you are all done talking about my son’s apparent pregnancy and odd sexual partners, I made steak for dinner,” my dad said, entering the living room.

                I blushed deeply, having forgotten my dad was in the kitchen. Would he and my mom kick me out if they found out I was gay? They had never said anything bad about Gage, but Gage wasn’t their son.

                We went to the dining room and all began to eat the steak. My thoughts were still focused on that damn note. Who had written it?

                “Earth to Travis Blake. Come in Travis Blake,” Gav said, rapping his knuckles against my forehead.

                I smacked his hand off and rolled my eyes. “Sorry,” I mumbled, biting into my steak.

                Gav frowned at me and opened his mouth to say something. He snapped it shut and grabbed his vibrating cell phone. He groaned and face palmed himself.

                “My mom just texted me ‘Wut’s going on wit u cracka? Where u at?’” he said miserably.

                Gage and I snickered. Gav’s mom tried to be “cool”. She liked to “keep up with the times”. Or at least that’s how she put it.

                “Yea, yea. Laugh all you want. At least I’m taller than a second grader!” Gav whined.

                Gage glared at him. “I’m not short,” he said angrily. “I’m just very slightly vertically challenged. There’s a very distinct difference.”

                “Whatever you say Gagey boy. Whatever you say,” Gav said with a smug grin.

                “Enough about how short Gage is,” dad said, rolling his eyes.

                “Mr. Blake! I’m not short!” Gage cried in annoyance.

                “Sure Gage. And I was the first man on the moon,” dad said, patting Gage’s head. He stopped and turned to me. “So, what are you boys up to for the rest of the night?”

                “We’re going to do our homework, study hard, clean the house, and do the dishes,” I said with an innocent smile.

                “Sheesh you guys lie a lot. Video games and chips?” he guessed.

                We all nodded and he rolled his eyes again before taking another bite of his steak. We finished eating and put our dishes away before migrating back into the living room and setting up the Nintendo 64.

                “Mario Kart!” Gav cheered! “Yea, yea! I bet I can kick your asses to Rainbow Road and back!”

                Gage smirked. “Feel free to take my ass to Rainbow Rode Gavin,” he said with a flirtatious wink.

                The note came back to me and I gulped and sat down, setting up the game as Gage and Gav began to playfully flirt with each other. Who had written that note? It couldn’t have been Gage. He would’ve just told me he knew.

                So who had written it?

                We began to play, but my mind was so distracted by that note that I kept losing. Gav kept shooting my concerned looks, but I just ignored him. I obviously couldn’t tell him what was bothering me.

                “Trav, you just blew me up on Rainbow Rode. Are you trying to tell me something?” Gage asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

                I nodded. “Yes Gage. I would love to properly fuck your arse.”

                “FINALLY!” he cheered, fist pumping.

                I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the couch, feeling exhausted. I checked the time and realized that it was starting to get pretty late.

                “Do you guys want to just spend the night?” I asked.

                “Duh,” Gage said, plopping down on the couch and closing his eyes sleepily.

                “I CALL SLEEPING WITH TRAV!” Gav cried, launching onto the couch and wrapping his arms around me. He waggled his eyebrows at me. “Hey baby.”

                I reluctantly shoved him off of me and rolled me eyes. “No! Bad Gavin! No sleeping with Trav! Gage’s virgin eyes can’t handle it.”               

                Gage laughed and opened his eyes. “Trav, you are the last person to talk about that. Gav and I know how it all goes down in the dirty world. You? Well, I guess your hand has been good to you for the past couple of years.” He smirked.

                “Sometimes I draw a face on my hand and make it moan,” I said with a shrug.

                “Well, that’s disturbing. Goodnight boys,” dad said, waving before heading down into my parents’ bedroom.

                I blushed deeply as Gage and Gav laughed at me. Gah, jerks!

                “I was just kidding,” I said miserably.

                “Sure Trav. Sure,” Gage said before rolling over to sleep.

                “Don’t worry Trav! You’ll get a girl soon enough,” Gav said with a wink.

                But I didn’t want a girl. I wanted Gav. His good looks, his great personality, his bright green eyes. I wanted all of it to be mine. I would give anything to be with Gav.

                But it could never happen, and I had to accept that.

                “Yea,” I said, cracking a grin and winking.

                We laid down on the couch together and I watched Gav as he fell asleep quickly. I could hear Gage’s light snoring coming from the other couch.

                I quietly got up and crept to my bedroom. I locked the door and turned my light on before going over and pulling the note out of my backpack.

                I went to my desk and pulled out a small stack of birthday cards from my friends. I began to carefully compare the handwriting and let out a frustrated groan when none of them matched the writing on the note.

                I had no idea who had written this, or what they intended to do with the knowledge. Would they out me?

                I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. It was going to drive me crazy wondering who had written his freaking note.

                I stuffed it back in my backpack before going out to the living room and lying back down on the couch with Gav. I sighed and stared at the ceiling, knowing I wasn’t going to get much sleep tonight. My mind wouldn’t get off that note.

                But finally, I did manage to pass out.

                                                                                                ***

                “Shake, shake, shake senora! Shake it left and right! Work, work, work senora!” Gav sang joyfully as we stood in the main lobby the next morning.

                “Oh senora, feel free to shake it,” he said, winking as Rose walked by.

                “Oh pervert feel free to go fuck yourself,” she said, sliding up next to me and offering me a friendly smile. “Hey Trav. You look really tired.”

                I shrugged and pouted. “I had to share the couch with Gav. He kept kicking me all night and I couldn’t sleep,” I grumbled.

                “They were kicks of love!” Gav argued.

                I rolled my eyes at him and his stupidity. Rose giggled and shook her head at Gavin. He pouted and stuck his tongue out at us.

                The bell exploded and I sighed in annoyance. “I have to go my stupid locker. I don’t want school to start!” I whined.

                “Yes. Because the rest of us are thrilled,” Gage said sarcastically.

                “Aw Gage. Your little body is so full of negativity!” Rose said.

                “Thanks mom,” Gage grumbled, rolling his eyes before turning and walking away to head to class.

                “I’ll see you guys in class,” I said, waving to Rose and Gav before heading towards my locker.

                I put in my combination and pulled my locker open. My face paled as another little paper fluttered to the ground. Oh please tell me I left something in my locker.

                I bent down and picked it up, my heart rate picking up as I did so. I gulped and slowly flipped it over, scanning the words on it and feeling like throwing up.

                Day after day, not long now til I tell them you’re gay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- My printer last night printed an important essay for one of my college classes in purple ink T.T I was like... "MOM THE PRINTER PRINTED MY ESSAY IN FUCKING PURPLE." and she was all "Lolsuckstobeyou." 

Kay, that was my rant of the day.

Anywhore, who do you guys think is writing the notes to Trav? Gav, Gage, one of the bullies, Rose, or a character we don't know yet? ;D And by we, I mean you guys. I KNOW EVERYTHING. I AM THE AUTHOR. FEAR MY SHITTY WRITING POWERS. NARGHHHH. 

Haha, I had coffee today. ;p 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820K 27.6K 33
Alexander walker and Dylan Ross. Two inseparable and most importantly 'straight' best friends who just like to mess around. What could go wrong betwe...
1.6M 47.7K 32
Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vicious bully Joey, a grandpa that still t...
7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
2.3M 93K 28
Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter than hell. Evan is absolutely infatuated wi...