Touya Todoroki (Dabi X Reader)

By God_Of_Assassins

You are the same age as Touya Todoroki so your in the same class. you have the quirk of light and dark flames... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Answer!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Break!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Question
😭❀️Thank You All😭😍
Chapter 22
πŸ’•Fan Art πŸŽ† 1
πŸ’•Fan artπŸŽ† 2
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Out!

Sorry!!

11.5K 201 23
By God_Of_Assassins

1. Very sorry for not updating, I didn't mean to keep it this long.

2. I invited Dabi here to have a little conversation with us all. Hi Dabi....

Dabi:......

Well ok then...... Anyway I know this picture is nothing to do with My Hero academia but he looks like he's sorry so I used it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey Dabi ain't you going to say anything? with out these lovely people I couldn't have done so much.

Dabi:......Thanks I guess.

Damnit. Can't you be more nice?

Dabi: shut it cupcake. You made me nice in the story and everyone knows I'm not.

Yes you are~

Dabi: I'm really not.

Reader: I love you!

Dabi: *blushes* I-I....Shut up!

Ooo, he's blushing!

Dabi: *blushing* N-No I'm not!

Yh you are~

You know I love you too.

Dabi: *blushing more and nodding head* yeah I know.

Good. Thank you Reader-Chan's your all so nice I love you all.

Reader: np!

Oh and before I forget....again chapter 7 was supposed to be when you won the sports festival and Touya came second. But I'll too lazy to change it. I only noticed it when my friend read it. I did write it but my phone must have swapped it with the other story I was writing at the time. Idk how but it did. Sorry about that!

Dabi: Bye.

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
194K 8.5K 53
Dabi didn't think that getting hit with a quirk in the middle of a battle against the heroes would bring him back in time. He didn't think it would r...
60.8K 1.8K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...
95.1K 2.2K 38
(Y/N) Todoroki is Shoto Todorokis twin. She and her family all thought she was quirkless when her twin brother got his. She tried to protect Shoto fr...