Broken Love

By cayala556

He pushed me up to a close wall and backhanded me across the face. He tightly gripped my jaw. "You asked for... More

New story
Chapter 1: Yes to the dress
Chapter 2: Diamonds
Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl
Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1
Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2
Chapter 6: Foreplay
Chapter 7: The act
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito
Chapter 12: Sex freak
Chapter 13: Violated
Chapter 14: NYC hospital
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

Chapter 8: "His spy"

1.4K 31 5
By cayala556

This chapter will contain a mature scene between two people. Just warning it's in the end so if you don't want to read you'll notice when it's getting heated.

Side note: The car is the one that Ebba got from Nicholas. And the song is the song later on in the chapter.

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See everything is sex
Except sex, which is power
You know power is just sex
You screw me and I'll screw you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

The evening before aka the ball night

I exited the car after my brother and Bianca had exited their car.

I turned to walk inside the house when I saw Bianca looking my way. When our eyes meet I gave her a smile, but it was short lived because Antonio noticed and quickly pulled her inside.

My brother does not like us being that close. But it doesn't really matter.

I sighed and continued my walk towards the big black doors. This house sure was marvelous. Antonio's friend really has good taste in houses.

The house was made of stone and had vines climbing up the facade of the house. The house was old and almost looked like a castle. The driveway was also really beautiful, it was a big round driveway with a big fountain in the middle.

My house is better.

I continued to walk inside the house and into the big ballroom. When I entered the ballroom I saw Bianca and Antonio talking to Antonio's friend. I didn't really remember his name but I'm sure that's the guy who's hosting the ball.

Almost as soon. As I entered a guy in a black suit came up to me. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He looked kinda pretty I guess.

"Ms. Leggio, Mr.Popovici wants to speak with you. If you would follow me please." The man said gesturing for me to follow him.

I simply nodded and followed the man.

Popovici is a rather funny name I guess. But he's a very serious person.

Nicholas Popovici was not someone you wanted to mess with. He's a Romanian mobster/drug lord. Or that's what I would call it. It's a little messy over there.

I mentally rolled my eyes, he's a dork.

We arrived at Nicholas's table at the back of the ballroom. There was a round table with 8 seats. Nicholas occupied one seat, his younger sister Andra, sat in the chair next to him. Her permanent bitch face on.

Nicholas had of what I could see a really expensive looking (it have to be very expensive knowing Nicholas) black suit. It looked kinda casual he didn't were a tie and his blaser was unbuttoned. And his shirt wasn't buttoned up fully. His brown almost black hair was messy and looked very sexy.

When Nicholas saw me he gave me a big smile and motioned for me to come closer. I complied walking over to him a smile on my lips.

I wouldn't say it was a fake smile. I mostly enjoyed Nicholas's company, when he wasn't mean or a complete sexist, that is. When that happens my impulses take over. But I try to work on my self-control.

As I came closer my eyes meet his sister's. She gave me an ugly glare as her brother pulled me down in his lap.

"It's nice to see you again Ebba. It was a little while since we saw each other. I'm sorry for leaving you but there were some problems at one of our brothels, you see." he explained kissing my temple.

"I missed you too. And it's okay, I understand. You have a lot of things to do." I explained kissing Nicholas on his lips.

I had gotten pretty comfortable with Nicholas over the last couple of months I had been involved with him. It had started out as a way for my brother to get a closer connection with Nicholas.

I don't feel anything for him. And I really don't care about him. He's just entertaining me since I can't hang with Bianca.

And now I guess I'm a spy. I keep track of him so he doesn't do anything Antonio doesn't want him to do.

It isn't that bad spying on him he's exciting and things always happen when you're with him. Especially when he kills people (which actually kinda is a turn on). You never get bored.

I looked at Andra who was still glaring at me.

"Don't worry Andra, I missed you too." I said in a sweet voice.

She just ignored me moving her eyes over to her brother and spoke in a calm yet bitchy tone, "When are you gonna get rid of this, whore?" She looked at me disgust in her eyes.

I seriously have no clue on what her problem is. I've never done anything mean to her. But I don't particularly care if she likes me it not. I'm so much better than her.

I usually would react and go ball shit if someone offended me but I didn't get offended. Since it's true. 

"As long as she's with me, draga mea soră, she's not a whore." He answered his sister in a cold voice. She only smiled a fake sweet smile.

Bullshit.

"Once a whore, always a whore. Remember that, dragul meu frate." Andra shot back in a nasty tone.

She never gives up, does she? I got an impulse to jump her. I don't care about making a scene. I'll get away with it.

But Nicholas's strong arms stop me from doing it.

"Andra încetează! You are gonna show Ebba respect. She is not a whore! And I don't care if you don't like her, she's with me and that means you. Show. her. Respect!" He told his younger sister in a mad tone. He then turned to me.

My past anger was not gone almost like a light switch.

"I apologize for my sister."

"Of course, it's fine." I answered, smiling.

"Good!" He said kissing my cheek. He then looked at his wristwatch. "We should go now, come on." He helped me stand up before he stood up himself.

He held out his hand for me to take. I put my hand in his and he kissed my hand.

"Did I tell you you look amazingly beautiful tonight?" He asked, his lips lingering on my hand. This act made goosebumps appear on my arms.

"Can you two please stop being so sexual?" Andra asked in a disgusted tone (as usual). I turned my head to look at her, and she still had the (apparently) permanent glare set on me.

I now noticed her gown. It was a lovely simple black gown. It had had a deep, tight sweetheart bodice and a big tulle skirt. Her dark hair matching with the gown. Same for her big black earnings and big necklace.

Nicholas being smart and not wanting any more fights, ignored his sister and just preceded to walk out of the big mansion.

When all three of us, plus a few of his men, were outside Nicholas's car pulled up and stopped in front of us.

When I saw what kind of car it was I got really excited. It was a black Tesla Roadster! It was BEAUTIFUL!

"Omg! It's lovely." I exclaimed as the care stopped in front of us.

"You like it, I assume." He said laughing.

"I love it." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I walked closer to the car admiring it.

I don't love it. I don't care about him or the stupid car.

"It's a gift," Nicholas said, standing next to me., "For someone very beautiful, smart and pretty." He put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Did he seriously buy me a car? That's stupid. But it's a free car so it could work.

"You bought me a car?" I asked.

"I did! And I know you're not 18 yet but it's a sort of motivation for a drivers license, I guess." He answered opening the passenger door for me. I thanked him and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you so much. It's lovely and I love it." I said before jumping into the car. Nicholas closed the door and jumped into the driver's seat.

A yellow Lamborghini followed us out of the driveway, the car Andra was in.

"So where are we going?"  I asked when we pulled out of the gates to the mansion.

"We're first going to stop by the hotel to change and then we're going to a club." He explained smiling.

"Okay, sounds fun." I said. If I'm lucky there might be some things happening like me hooking up with someone's boyfriend. That's a classic, it's fun when the girlfriend finds out by 'accident'.

I turn on the radio in the car. And we continued to drive in silence the only sound was the music from the radio.

~

We arrived a while later at Nicholas's hotel to change clothes to something more appropriate for clubbing. We entered the big suite room. It was really big with different rooms, it looked really modern and luxurious.

Cute, I thought.

"So what's the plan? Change clothes then go to a club?" I asked walking over to the big bed. 

"Not really. Let's say we have a change of plans." He answered walking over to me. "Have you considered my offer to come to Romania with me?"

"Yes, I have. But what does that have to do with everything?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"If you say yes we'll be leaving tonight."

Tonight?

"Umm, that's pretty soon. Don't you think?" I asked.

"So you're saying yes?" His voice sounded hopeful as he took my hands in his.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled as he rubbed his thumb over my hand.

I actually didn't really want to go with him. But my brother forced me since I am 'his spy'. It could be fun to go but there's more drama here that over there.

"Good I'll tell Andra that we're leaving and then we'll head to the airport." He said kissing my lips before standing up from the bed.

"Isn't a little too fast to leave? I haven't packed anything, and I have to tell Bianca that I'm leaving." I hastily said. Hopefully that would stop the trip for a while.

She's kinda sad. She has like no friends except me.

She of course had Ellen and Emma but they weren't there all the time and couldn't. Ellen didn't have a close connection to anyone in Cosa Nostra except Bianca. And Antonio doesn't know that Ellen knows about the mafia and everything else. But she does.

All of them are so stupid, I thought.

And Emma doesn't live here all the time. Her mom and dad are divorced and her mom's husband is working pretty close to father. While her dad is living in Paris with his girlfriend or something. So she lives here in Italy in the summers with her mom and the rest of the year with her dad in France.

"No it isn't and I can speak with Antonio about your things. Now let's leave." He said giving me his hand.

"But what about Bianca? I have to talk to her." I demanded.

"Bianca? Your brother's fiancé?" He asked looking at me.

"Yes." I said nodding. It will work.

"Why do you have to talk to her? She's your brother's fiancé, doesn't he like hate you for what you did?" He asked sounding a little irritated.

"Yes he "kinda" hates me but I'm still really close with Bianca. She needs some support. And I didn't do anything." I shot back also sounding irritated.

"You sure you didn't do anything? I've heard other things." He said.

"Yes! I did nothing. And those people who said that are wrong!" I almost yelled. He can't say things like that to me. It makes me mad.

"Okay, sure. So what do you want to do then?" He asked putting his hands on my hips, pulling me closer.

"Why don't we leave tomorrow? That way I can talk to Bianca and get some clothes." I proposed looking into Nicholas's brown eyes.

"Of course. Only for you babe." He said in a sexy voice pushing me closer to the bed, devouring my lips.

He's so foolish. Blinded by petty feelings. It's almost sad.

I kissed him back passionately moving my hands over his chest. His hand holding my hips.

He moved his hands to the belt on my dress unbuckling it making it clatter to the floor. He then took off the first layer of the dress. It was like a robe. It fell to the floor leaving me in a short dress.

He quickly unzipped the dress taking it off me leaving me in my underwear. He then proceeds to take off his own clothes.

When he was only in his underwear he pushed me down on the bed. I gasped at the movement. I recovered quickly pulling him with me.

He quickly attacked my lips in a deep kiss. I moaned softly in his mouth unclipping my strapless bra. I took it off throwing it away before sliding my hands down Nicholas's body, sliding down his boxers. He helped me take them off before flipping us over so he was on the top. He never one released my lips from his deep kiss.

Nicholas started trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck where he started sucking. I let out another moan when he started sucking my neck. After a while of him sucking my neck and me scratching his back, he started trailing kisses down my stomach while he pulled down my panties.

He started to kiss my thighs while gripping my breast with his left hand. I started getting goosebumps when Nicholas got closer to my vagina. His kisses continued past my pulsing core up my stomach.

He should pleasure me. I'm the one that matters.

Nicholas started sucking on the breast he wasn't literally kneading. He sucked and bit my nipple making me let out a third moan in pleasure. He let go of my breast with his mouth and started exploring my mouth.

I pulled my hands through his soft brown hair as I kissed him hungrily. I felt his hard dick at my entrance. My vagina was pulsing like hell just wanting that thing inside me.

I knew he would to it quick. He's so easy.

I moaned in pleasure as he shoved himself hard into me. He directly started to go in of me at a fast pace.

"You're amazing Ebba!" Nicholas moaned into my mouth as he fastened his already fast pace.

My hands were roaming his back probably giving him scratch marks on his back. I ended the kiss and started to suck on Nicholas's neck working on a pretty good hickey.

We continued for a while until I felt Nicholas release his load inside me. After that he slowed down his pace until he stopped. He then pulled out of me laying beside me in the bed.

"You we're amazing honey." He whispered moving my blond hair to the side, kissing my neck. I cuddled into him.

"What time is it? I'm hungry." I said turning to face him.

"It's around seven." He said kissing my forehead. "Do you want dinner?" He asked.

Yes! I could feel my stomach aching from emptiness.

"Yes please." I whined making Nicholas chuckle.

"You're just too cute." He said standing up from the bed, making me snuggle into the covers at the loss of his heat.

He's gullible, Was my only thought.

"I'll order something. Why don't you pick a good movie to watch?" He said grabbing the hotel phone, calling for room service.

I picked a good movie that was on tv, while Nicholas ordered our food.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Song: Screwed (feat. Zoë Kravitz)
By: Janelle Monáe
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I'm very happy this chapter is out. I stayed up to finish this chapter before I go to New York tomorrow.

This chapter took to long to finish and I'm sorry. School is soon over I have 3 school days left. (But it's more than 3 days left though.)

Have an amazing day or night and thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment what you think.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2949 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.2K 73
(CAPTURED SERIES #1) "Don't defy me Bella submit yourself to me." he said in a threatening voice. "No I'll never do this. I don't want this, please...
330K 6.3K 48
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
805K 19K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
627K 19.5K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...