Love Gap | pentagon kino ✔

By minjuuu_

[Hingest Ranking #12 in Cube] "Yumi, I'm so so so so sorry," "Sorry for being an idol? " "Sorry for lying. So... More

Prolouge [IMPORTANT]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
SORRY!!
Chapter 20 [ENDING]
Epilogue [IMPORTANT]
Sorry again 😄
Tempting You

Chapter 18

733 22 8
By minjuuu_

Kino entered the lobby with heavy footsteps. Yuto who's waiting on a couch hurried to him.

"Kino, are you okay? " Yuto asked as he saw Kino became pale.

"No, "

"Did you met Kang Yumi? "

"No," Kino held his tears.

"So, where did you go? "

Kino shook his head and handed the letter to Yuto.

"What is this? " he opened the letter and read it.

"You... Kiss? " Yuto almost choked his own saliva as he read the letter.

Kino wept his tears then forcely smiled.

"It's okay. Let's go, others must be waiting for us, " he said.

"O-okay, " Yuto still in confusion, trying to load every single word written in that letter.

Kino seriously like her?

Yuto tilted his head then chased Kino who's already walking towards the elevator.

***

The next day, in Yumi's class.

Yumi plugged in her earbuds and heard for songs. She drew a cute cat instead of studying while waiting for teacher. She kept smiling, enjoying the songs.

Minho came close to her and put a strawberry milk on her table.

"Did you have your breakfast? "

Yumi looked up and grinned. "Aigoo... What a nice boyfriend material,"

She took the milk and drank it. Minho could feel that his ears became hot slowly.

Boyfriend material? Did she just said boyfriend?

"You finish it, " Yumi gave the milk to Minho.

"Sorry? "

"I can't drink this anymore. You should give this milk to your girfriend, " she raised her left eyebrow.

"Aha.. Okay, " Minho snorted and took the milk.

Minju had been watching them. She gaped wide.

"Kang Yumi? "

Yumi took off her earbuds and turned to Minju. "Yes? "

"Is this.. Kang Yumi? " Minju asked again.

"What are you talking about? " Yumi chuckled.

"Kang Yumi!!!" Minju happily hugged Yumi.

"What's wrong with you? " Yumi hugged her back.

Minju let off her hug then squished Yumi's shoulders. "Nothing. I just miss you, " she couldn't help but smiling.

"Anyway, let's hang out after school. It has been so long since last time we dated, " Minju pouted.

"Arasseo.. " Yumi said.

"Yayy!" Minju giggled.

"Yahh! Yahh! Why are you two so happy?" Hyeri suddenly knocked Minju's table.

"Hyeri-ahh! Let's hang out today. With this stone, " Minju pointed to Yumi. Yumi smirked.

"Wait, Kang Yumi. Is that smile? Did you smile? Did you really smile? " Hyeri gasped.

"Can you believe that? " Minju excited.

"Haaaa.. I miss you Kang Yumi! " Hyeri whined cutely then hugged both of her best friends.

***

After school..

Yumi, Minju and Hyeri walked at the town.

"Guys, look at this!" Hyeri dragged Yumi and Minju to a shoe store.

"Gosh! I like that one, " Minju said.

"Why are we standing here? Come in," Yumi entered the store without hesitation.

They bought three pairs of hot pink converse high.

"Yahh! I hate pink, " Yumi yelled.

"But we love it, " both Hyeri and Minju said.

They went to another store and bought three dark green long sleeves shirts.

'Ladies First' written on the shirt.

"Ugly! Green is ugly" Minju complained.

"Right. What a bad taste Kang Yumi, " Hyeri sighed.

"What? It suits us well, the three ugly, " Yumi teased them and ran away.

"Yahh! I'm not ugly! You're the one who's ugly!" Hyeri yelled.

"Kang Yumi! Come here!! " Minju shouted then ran towards Yumi.

They ended up chasing Yumi and forced her to treat them food for saying them ugly.

They ate waffle and ice-cream at the bus stand while waiting for their bus.

While eating, Yumi suddenly remembered that she had to go to the bridge. Kino must be there. She stopped eating and drink the mineral water.

"Guys, I have somewhere to go," she stood up and took her shopping bag.

"Where are you going? " Hyeri asked.

"Somewhere. Bye! " Yumi quickly left the bus stand.

She arrived at the place and waited for Kino. In about a few seconds after she arrived, someone closed her eyes from behind. She startled.

"Yahh! Who's this? " Yumi turned around and saw Kino's standing right in front of her.

"Hyunggu! " Yumi immediately hugged Kino.

"Hi, Kang Yumi, " Kino hugged her back.

"Where have you been? What took you so long? " they let off their hug.

"Aww.. This kiddo worried about me, " Kino pinched her cheek.

"Of course I am!" she said loudly. "You're sick, " then she muttered.

"Your hair looks good. Nice. White, yep, " Yumi said out of nowhere.

He bent slowly till their face met.

"Mianhae.. " he said with a soft voice.

"For what? "

"For making you wait so long, "

Yumi made a sulky face, "No. I'm not forgiving you, " she crossed her hands.

"Ermm? " Kino made a cute voice, like a baby.

"Stop it. You'll make me forgive you but I don't want to. So, before I punched your face, better you... " Yumi couldn't finish her talk as Kino gave her a peck on her lips.

Her eyes widened. "You shouldn't..." once again Kino pecked her lips.

"I-I'm not kidding..." Kino pecked again.

Yumi took a deep breath. "Stop it, "

Kino smiled then held Yumi's face, ready for another kiss.

"Okay, okay, I forgive you," Yumi quickly talked before Kino kiss her again.

Kino laughed hilariously.

"I was hoping that you're not forgiving me, " Kino said in laugh.

Yumi stared him in a cute way, "You need to pay for it, " she wept her lips.

"With what? " Kino stepped closer until her head bumped into Kino's chest.

"Ah, stop it! " Yumi suddenly squatted and held her chest, looked like she's in pain. Kino flustered.

"Wh-what's wrong? "

"I think my heart gonna explode, " she said.

Kino slowly smiled then squatted in front of her. He stroked Yumi's hair.

"I love you, " he said out of nowhere.

Yumi looked at him. They eyecontacted for a moment.

"Me too, "she replied.

I hate this love gap.

Kino talked to himself inside his brain. How can he date Kang Yumi while he's an idol. He felt guilty for his doing.

I shouldn't have met her before. I shouldn't fall for her. I shouldn't confess to her. I shouldn't make her waiting for me. I shouldn't make her fall for me. What have I done?

He's blabbering to himself.

"Oppa.. Can we just stay like this? I mean, still loving each other, " Yumi talked, breaking his daydream.

"If we use to be together, " Kino said.

"We are, "

Yumi smiled and they hugged each other again.

***

Guys, please help me to get 1K readers 😭.. Share this book to your friends and vote for it. Come on, I'm really thirst for it lol 😄

♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 1 4
• Kino x Yuto x Wooseok / WooYuKi • Sometimes you hope something doesn't happen, with all your heart. You put all your energy into praying for the wo...
123K 6.6K 34
Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions in this Fandom Awards 2018 1ST Place Winner book 'Maybe Tomorrow'!🏆 • • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• • • •• •...
36.6K 2.5K 22
Chanmi is secretly in love with her best friend, Yanan. And he might just be secretly in love with her tooㅡbut here's the problem: He has a girlfrien...
24.9K 508 44
This is not a perfect love story. Just like its characters, it has its flaws. Just like you and me, they have their own dreams, aspirations and battl...