The Captive (First Book in th...

By BeInspiring1999

"Davis, take her to the cage." Pan then turns and strides away. "Yes, sir," Davis replies while smirking at... More

Chapter 1 (Catherine)
Chapter 3 (Catherine)
Chapter 4 (Peter)
Chapter 5 (Catherine)
Chapter 6 (Peter)
Chapter 7 (Catherine)
Chapter 8 (Peter)
Chapter 9 (Catherine)
Chapter 10 (Peter)
Chapter 11 (Catherine)
Chapter 12 (Peter)
Chapter 13 (Catherine)
Chapter 14 (Peter)
Chapter 15 (Catherine)
Chapter 16 (Peter)
Chapter 17 (Catherine)
Chapter 18 (Peter)
Chapter 19 (Catherine)
Chapter 20 (Peter)
Chapter 21 (Cahterine)
Chapter 22 (Catherine)
Chapter 23 (Catherine)

Chapter 2 (Peter)

17.2K 456 94
By BeInspiring1999

Picture of Peter attached! :D

It has been a little over an hour since I ordered Davis to take the girl to the cage, and I was beginning to get uneasy. He still hasn't returned from the little errand I sent him on, and if he hasn't returned yet, it can only mean one of two things. Either the cage has malfunctioned again or...

"Damian! Pierce!" I summon the twins.

"Yes, sir?" they ask, hurrying to my side.

"Go find Davis and bring him to me now!" I command sharply.

"Yes, sir!" they reply in unison and hurry into the forest.

I began to pace because no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't sit still. About five minutes later, the two finally return. But something is wrong. They are carrying Davis's unconscious form between them and I can tell, even from where I stand, that the back of his head is beginning to swell.

"Pan! I found him!" Pierce, the brown eyed twin, called out to me.

"No you didn't, you nitwit! I did!" Damian, the blue eyed one, snapped.

"Never mind who found him! You're both idiots! Now where's the girl?" I shout, putting an end to their argument.

Both boys immediately cast their gazes to the ground. A sinking feeling forms in the pit of my stomach and I can feel the rage bubbling up inside of me. "I'll ask you one more time, boys. Where is she?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"We... we don't know. There was no sign of her anywhere," Damian stammers, fear in his eyes.

I curse under my breath and quickly grab my spear. "Boys!" I call and they all immediately fall in line. "Find her!"

Damian and Pierce deposit Davis on the ground and start to follow the others. I put my spear end directly in their path. "Oh no. Not you two." I state. Immediately, looks of panic cross their faces and I can't help but smirk. "You two stay here and keep an eye on Davis. And pray that I'm in a better mood when I return."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3.5K 26
[DISCLAIMER] guys I wrote this when I was 14 and I cringe every time I look at it. He looks at me, tears continuously falling from his eyes. But the...
10.9K 166 14
A very long time ago, you fell in love with a boy named Malcolm, and he blessed you with a son. Only problem? You're Hecate, goddess of magic, and yo...
2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...
4.4K 260 29
COMPLETED "Goodbye Peter." I say, barley above a whisper. I turn to start walking away but he grabs my wrist. "Never say goodbye. Don't walk away." P...