Broken

Від NobleTurtle

Yuuto Nakamura is a 17 year old High school student. After some events at school he is completely alone by ch... Більше

Chapter 1

Prologue

2 0 0
Від NobleTurtle

(A teen male is walking to school, alone)

(On his way to school he sees a couple, a girl holding onto a guy's arms)

(The teen continues on his way, looking down, seems irritated)

Narration: Love.

Narration: A pointless emotion that only leads to pain.

Narration: Trusting another person, giving them your life to hold.

(As he walks by the couple, a girl passes them)

(The guy in the couple watches her as she passes by)

(The girl in the couple slaps him and yells at him)

Narration: People steal, fight, lie, and cheat.

(shows the teen male, full face and body)

Narration: That's why I, Yuuto Nakamura, choose to be alone.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

177K 36K 54
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
SCENT OF LOVE Від venus

Романтика

583K 31.1K 50
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...