Young and Beautiful

By Flowerbomb1

Lani isn't a kid anymore but she's still young and growing. Time has flew by and both Lani and Abel are at th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 57

1.6K 42 22
By Flowerbomb1

Lani

"So no baby now means that we'll just get another one after you two do what newlyweds do on your honeymoon." My mom cracks a smile at Abel and I.

Abel's mom cackles and high fives mine. "Well, these two have been doing what newlyweds do for years Pua."

They both break out into laughter enjoying each other's company like always. We've been here in Toronto for about two weeks now just to visit and let our moms bond with their only grandchild at the moment.

I took the test weeks ago and it came back negative. I'm now on my new pill and of course Abel and I have been testing it out, but we've agreed to kind of cut back on sex until our honeymoon. We can still do it, but not so much like we usually do... which is daily.

"It took long enough." Abel rolls his eyes playfully.

I jolt my elbow into his side making him jump a little from the blow. I didn't think he'd make a comment.

"What?" He questions lowly into my ear. "You don't remember how long you played around about wanting me inside of you?"

He starts to rub my leg underneath the table trying to work his way up to my inner thigh. "Then when we finally fucked you couldn't get enough of me and how'd I'd flip my tongue-"

"That's exactly how it probably started too. Look at them." Abeba laughs.

I can feel my face turning red with embarrassment and nasty thoughts flooding my mind. I know we're all adults here, but I'm only twenty two and talking about sex is still awkward to me even though I have a kid and obviously that's how she was brought into the world.

Plus, Abel is so horny. He's been doing things like this since we haven't had sex since we've been out of town. It's like he's trying to tempt me to give in again.

"Thanks, now our parents know we're sex addicts." I say back into his ear.

He shrugs, "In my defense, my mother already knew before I meant you and you're low key the addict."

My mouth drops, but I'm unable to say anything because he's right. Like who doesn't know Abel loves sex? He turned me out. I went from being a prude to wanting to pull my hair back into a ponytail every time I see him. I hope I can hold out like we've agreed too.

The waitress comes back with our tab and Abel pays for anything. Everyone thanks him before grabbing everything heading out back to our ride. Abeba carries Tylie as she clings to her. She doesn't get to see her often so I'm happy she's getting all her time in.

We have two separate cars out back lined up. One is for our moms and Tylie to go enjoy the rest of their day doing grandma duties together and the other is for Abel and I. We're going out on a date later on, but for now we're going out to shop and enjoy our alone time. Parents need a break every now and then.

We kiss our baby and hug our parents before getting in the blacked out Bentley truck. Abel hops in the driver seat and I take the passenger. He looks over at me before shaking his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking back at him.

He starts up the car and sighs. "Nothing, I'm just sitting here hard as fuck and I'm sure you want to do nothing about it."

He crestfallen face turns into his slick smirk as he couldn't hold back on laughing at himself. This is what I deal with everyday, two babies. An eight month and a thirty year old.

I start to laugh at how silly Abel is. I know he's serious, but how can I not laugh at that. He's up and ready to have sex just from a five minute conversation about our past relations.

"Just the tip?" He jokes again.

I shake my head. "Drive the car." I point at the road.

Abel kisses his teeth and curses in French before taking off. He's tempting, but I'm keeping my word. I'll show him I'm not the bigger sex addict between the both of us.

_______________________________

It's now nine thirty and I'm finally dressed for our date tonight. I thought I'd wear something out of the mom zone since it's just us tonight.

I sit on the bed texting Audrey as I wait for Abel to come on. We're going to the museum first and out clubbing together tonight. After going to the zoo, the aquarium, and having a family dinner, it's time to turn up with my hubby. We haven't been clubbing together in awhile and a few drinks are needed.

"You look breathtaking." I hear, looking up to see Abel gazing at me.

His fresh scent of cologne fills my nose as I check him out from head to toe. His usually all black outfit companied with a Bape vest still looks amazing every time. Plus his little untamed fade which looks almost like an afro suits him well. He can pull off anything being how handsome he is.

"So do you." I smile locking up my phone.

I stand to my feet grabbing my purse. Before we leave out, I have to address something really quick that's been on my mind since we've got here.

"Why do you still have my old underwear hanging from the chandelier?" I asked looking up at the many colorful panties I let Abel keep for his own pleasure.

He stands closely behind me in the doorway. He glances up then back at me. "Because I'm waiting for you to give me a new pair to hang here tonight."

I chuckle, "That's funny because I don't have any on."

With that being said, I switch away in my leather pants being a tease. Holding back is funny because I can play with Abel like I use to. I feel a sharp sting to my ass which only makes me smile more. Yeah, tonight is about to be full of fun.

_________________________________

"Pose babe, pose." I direct Abel. "Be sexy for the camera."

"Sexy yet mysterious like this?" He poses with his wine glass.

I chuckle softly and nod taking his picture for my Instagram story. "Perfect." I say.

I think of a quick caption and post the picture. Our fans are going to love it.

Pililani: Your baby daddy could never 🥂

I put down my phone and pick up the pick up my glass. Abel and I are have gotten a little tipsy drinking down this bottle of wine. No lie, I'm actually wine drunk. He surprised me tonight with a private dinner in an art exhibit after looking all over the museum.

"Your baby daddy could never." He mocks my voice as the notification arrives to his phone.

He laughs, "I mean, they can't compare." He agrees, cockily shrugging.

"Period pooh!" I agreed along, doing the hand over the neck motion thing.

"Somebody's a little drunk." He grins at me.

"You're right," I admit. "Drunk and ready to go clubbing."

"Let's go then baby." He says.

We stand up from the table and head out the door making it to the car. Once we're in, I can't stop looking at Abel. He looks so good. His eyes are kind of low and he's just talking about whatever. I zoned out admiring him. All I want to do is rub up on him before we make it to the club.

"I wonder is Stix serving, I need a blunt or two." He talks.

Abel turns his head around slowly noticing me staring at him. "You're horny?" He questions.

He has a winning smile on his face as he looks over at me. I nod my head feeling defeated.

"It's the wine." I confess making him laugh.

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asked sweetly.

I lean over placing my hand onto his zipper while seductively speaking into his ear how he did to me earlier.

"I'm going to take you in this backseat and do things to you like I'm your number one fan who has one night with you." I whisper, laughing at my own response.

He nods approvingly letting his ego show. "I knew you'd come around."

Taking me by the neck, Abel starts to slowly kiss me. I moan against his lips knowing that I'm about to be blessed with the D.

"I wanted to fuck you soon as I seen you in these tight little pants." He says slipping one hand off inside of them.

I actually didn't wear panties so Abel is getting straight to business right now. As he continues to grip me by the neck showering me with kisses while massaging my clit, all I could do is let him take over and enjoy being the submissive one tonight. I thought I'd be in control, but he's already taking over and I'm fine with that.

_________________________________

After riding like I can't no more, I was no longer drunk off the wine and Abel and I fixed ourselves up and went to the club as planned.

"Do you think I need more lip gloss?" I asked him looking at myself in the car mirror.

"Yeah, because most of it isn't on your lips anymore." He eyes over at me while fixing his belt.

I laugh, "That means I did good."

He takes a deep breath out blissfully. "Makes me proud how long you've came with those tongue tricks."

I roll my eyes at him. "I wasn't that bad back then, come on."

We exit the car and enter the club through the back way. Of course we're in vip, but since it's just us tonight, we decided to let some fans and random people into our section for fun.

We buy bottles for the section and start to enjoy our time. The club is crowded and lit tonight. I sit in Abel's lap as he smokes his blunt and I sip my drink.

The intro to Blueface Thotiana comes on and moments later I'm twerking my little booty rapping along to Cardi B's part.

I was home with my kid, mommiana
Real bitch, I don't be with all that drama
Mindin' my business, I'm unbothered
I ain't draggin', I'm lit
Fuck clappin' back, bitch, I'm clappin' on the dick

I look back at Abel as he hypes me up, and slaps my ass. I felt that first line on a spiritual level because it's true and that's why I'm out ready to wild out tonight.

The crowd beneath our sections records us with their lights on as they cheer me on. I stop and take my seat chilling again while laughing. That's going to make TMZ and other headlines for sure.

_______________________________

Hours later the club is still jumping. Abel and I have been enjoying ourselves the entire time. We've danced, entertained the crowd, and I even crowd surfed. Abel didn't let me go far, but I still did it.

Now we're vibing to the more slow songs that the Dj has been playing. Right now Summer Walkers hit song Girls Need Love is playing. Abel holds me in his arms as I sway to the beat unbothered like.

In the corner of my eye, I notice a familiar face entering the section with two other people. We've stopped inviting people in a while ago so I don't know who could be coming over.

As they approach closer, I realize who the face is. Its Tiffany... The girl who falsely accused Abel of being the father to her child and even went out her way to pay the doctor to set up a fake DNA test.

Abel holds me tighter on him when he notices who she is. Her and her two friends or whoever they are comes over wearing fake petty smiles being obviously ready to start shit.

"Hey you love birds." Tiffany greets us. "You two have been boo'd up all night. Everyone thinks it's so cute."

"Thank you." I politely said back trying to remain chilled.

"Hey Abel, cat has your tongue?" She asked. "I came over to see my old friend."

Abel ignores her and speaks to me instead. "I'm about to get her out this club baby."

I can tell he's already bothered by her being here. The fact that she's referring to him as a "friend" after all the shit she put him through. Abel caused it on himself, but last time I checked she got sued and whatever they had between them came to an end.

Before I could move up from his lap, her blonde haired friend speaks with her thick lip fillers.

"You two we're friends?" She cluelessly asked.

Tiffany nodded. "We were just friends at first, but then it came with benefits after the first time he cheated on his little girlfriend with me."

"It's funny, because I recall having a one nightstand with him too back when he was touring in the city." The skinny, mulatto looking girl chimes in.

They all begin to discuss very detailed information about how they've all had an encounter with Abel while we were dating back then. If it isn't true, it sounds realistic. Wow, mad bitches really do link up.

"You were so young and naive over Abel," Tiffany pettily coos at me. "He was out fucking the entire city and you never knew."

"Congratulations on the world wide engagement though, I don't think it'll last long." She laughs while clapping her hands.

"I see what you're doing and it's not going to work. Go ahead and leave now before you and the rest of the bitter bitch fan club gets escorted out." I warn.

"Bitter?" She questions. "I'd never be upset over dick I've had, that she's had, her, and just about every other girl in the city and other places Abel toured has had." She points around to her friends and laughing again.

"You bitches need to go, especially you Tiff." Abel stresses.

She pulls down her short mini dress to adjust a bit while eyeing him down. "Why? You don't miss at all? You're finally being faithful to this little girl?"

"Or is that what she thinks?" She flips her hair around raising up her brow.

"You came all the way up here with two other hoes just to talk about the past? Shouldn't you be at home with your son trying to find his real father?" I snap classily, holding off Abel from getting security.

"Abe and I are happy together without a man in our lives. How's your little bastard? I haven't seen too many picture of her on the internet lately." She retorts.

Did she just call MY kid out of her name? My precious little baby? I feel a sudden strong emotion of anger trying to take over. I try to get up and swell her lip shut, but Abel locks me down into his arms quickly having a great reflex. I guess he felt my body jolt and wasn't having it tonight.

Instead, he pulls me up with him to get her and the other two girls escorted out to defuse the situation.

As we were walking away, I heard her make several rude comments, but I ignored them all until she started to yell out crude things about my baby girl. I stop in my tracks as her friends laugh hyping her up to say more.

"I'm surprised she didn't have a miscarriage with all that stress I bet Abel's secretly putting her through." She cackles loudly.

I wasn't going to lash out at first because I know that's what she wanted, but that miscarriage part brought back a painful memory. I owe her this ass whooping from years ago. She wants to speak on my kid and crack jokes about shit that I've actually had to heal from? It's going down now.

I breakaway from Abel, running right into Tiffany with my fist connecting to her face. The crowd starts to scream and go crazy as I fought her. The other two girls ran for their lives while I beat the shit out of their friend.

I grab her by the hair pulling her down to the floor. Once I'm on top of her, I repeatedly punch her in the face. I know she has a black eye, broke nose, or busted lip. I'm pretty sure she has all of them actually.

"Don't you fucking speak on me, my husband, or my child again bitch!" I bark feeling someone pull me off of her.

I kick her as I hear Abel yelling for me to calm down. He grabs me up and pulls me away from the chaos. I continue to talk shit looking at her laying helplessly on the floor. Once we're outside, Abel yells for everyone to move out the way until the police stops us.

"Let the little lady go, we have to book her." The cop says.

"What? Why?" Abel questions. "She isn't going to fucking jail or anywhere with you."

The blinding lights from the police car and recording phones are everywhere. I hold my head down being almost ashamed that I didn't just listen to Abel and stayed calm.

"She just beat another young lady out cold in a club sir, does that not sound like assault to you?" The officer questions.

The officer tries to take me away, but Abel starts to fight him off. I yell for him to stop as I corporate to be asserted. It's too much police brutality going on now in the world to fight back. Another officer comes along putting me in hand cuffs in front of everyone.

"Fuck!" Abel curses loudly. "Don't worry Lani, I'll meet you at the station."

I nod getting in the police car. On my way to the police station all I can think about is how this is my fault. I should have just kept walking. Now I've not only embarrassed myself and my family, but there's going to be some huge consequences behind this and my collaborations and etc. I'm a celebrity now, I'm a regular not girl anymore. This could lead to the end of my career that I've worked so hard for.

________________________________

Abel

I woke up to see Lani's mugshot all over social media this morning. Memes are being made with her mugshot and even my resurfacing old one. There's lots of comments being made about last night and hardly any of them are true.

I've read a few crazy articles about Lani fighting my mistress who showed up to the club, a fan approached me being too friendly and she lashed out, and other made up bullshit.

The police department wouldn't release her last night so she stayed in jail for a few hours until this morning when Pua and I went to bail her out. My mother stayed back at her home with Tylie, to keep her away from the madness.

It was hectic. The paps were everywhere and pushing around for answers as my security team guarded us away from the cameras. Stupid questions were flying like birds which nearly made Lani mad all over again.

"Did you cheat on your fiancée?" They asked me.

"Is it true the girl you physically beat is still unresponsive Lani?" Another one asked.

The cameras flashed as we were being followed back into our car. "A witness says the young lady mentioned something about a miscarriage out loud. Did you lose a baby before Mrs. Tesfaye?"

Lani covers her face as I tell her to not to respond to that bullshit in her ear. Making it inside the car, Lani started to cry about how sensitive that last question was. She tells me she feel like people are so insensitive nowadays and that she think she's probably caused herself to blackball her own career.

We tried to sooth her, but she wouldn't stop crying. I know it's a lot on her mind right now. Currently we're back at my home here in Toronto still and Lani has been locked away in our bedroom for hours. Every time I tried to check on her, she pushed me away and said she just wants to be alone.

I gave her space, but now it's time to talk. We're in this together and whatever her problem may be, is my problem too. Communication is the key so I'm going to need her to talk to me. She's always so passive and I've told her about being that way since I met her.

I head upstairs trying to get into the bedroom, but the door is locked. I knock twice, but she didn't answer. I start to worry thinking fast. Luckily, I remember that I have a key to every room in this house. After retrieving the key and opening up the door, I find the love of my life laying across the bed depressingly crying still.

Entering the room, I notice her phone in her hand as she lays on her side scrolling through social media. She sniffs recognizing me in the room, but not acknowledging my presence.

"What are you doing love?" I ask looking at her then to at her phone.

"Reading." She answers dryly.

It doesn't take a genius to realize she's been locked away up here reading what the blogs has been saying about her. I shake my head feeling bad for my girl. I hate to see her this way.

"You should put the phone down and talk to me baby." I step closer.

She ignores me and continues to scroll and read. "So you're going to just stay like this all day?" I asked.

The closer I get, the more I try to read what's pulled up on her phone. She's on a frenzy going from page to page reading about herself. I start to get annoyed watching her bum herself more. She mumbles reading over an article and tries to write a comment back to explain herself.

I shake my head blowing out a deep breath. Right before she tries to continue typing, I snatched her phone away making her finally sit up.

"Give me back my phone Abel, go away!" She frustratedly yells at me.

"No, this shit is driving you crazy Lani, look at you!" I yell back.

"You've been locked up in this room and pushing away the people who's genuinely trying to help you all because you care so much about what the media says about you. Fuck trying to justify yourself to everyone, nobody's perfect." I continued.

Lani runs her fingers through her wild curls tossing her hair over to the side stressful. Tears start to build up in her eyes before she speaks.

"I'm not trying to justify myself to everyone, I just don't want people lying on my name. I'm stressed enough and you yelling at me isn't making me feel any better. Just leave me alone!" She starts to cry again.

I pause calming down for a second to realize yelling isn't going to help. It only makes things worse. I look at Lani's phone reading the headline for myself. There's a old photo of Lani leaving the doctors office when she first became pregnant years ago. The picture shows off her baby bump through her chiffon likhappye shirt and the article reads "Baby momma drama! Model PiliLani Dayfield miscarriage secret is revealed after brawling in a local popular night club in Toronto."

I continue to read for myself seeing a few comments under the article.

So The Weeknd cheated on his girl and caused her to miscarry? He's a monster why would she even be engaged to him???

Was that the current side chick that popped up at the club 👀 Lani wasn't playing with her ass lmaooo!

I'm happy they have a baby together now, but Abel is probably still cheating on the poor girl 🤦🏾‍♀️

If this nigga can cheat on his SUPERMODEL baby mama with an average bitch, you other hoes ain't safe outchea either😂😂😂

I shake my head at the comments placing Lani's phone in my pocket. Reading that shit all day would even drive me crazy. Nothing is true, people don't even know what they're talking about.

I look at Lani's flushed face as she tries to wipe her tears away. Taking a seat on the bed beside her, I open my arms for her to come into. She falls right in place letting me wipe away the rest of her tears.

"I'm sorry for yelling like that." I apologize. "I should put myself in your shoes before snapping about how to feel about this situation."

She sniff and nods. "It's okay Abel, it's just my mind is all over the place."

"I'm scared about my career, I hate how publicly my business is becoming, I hate the memes and the lies... Most of all I hate rethinking about the past." She vents softly.

"That old picture of me has resurfaced when I first became pregnant and it's painful to think about in a moment like this. I lost our baby because I stressed myself out about being a young mother, but people are still finding ways to blame you and that's not fair." Lani continues to cry in my arms.

My heart breaks every time I see her cry. I never liked seeing her like this. She looks lost and helpless just like she did when the tragic incident actually happened.

I kiss the top of Lani s head gently as I hold her close. Rubbing her back as she leans on me, I sigh feeling myself wanting to tear up, but I hold back to be strong for my girl.

"It was my fault. Every thing was. From losing our baby and causing you to cheat. Even when I had an abortion... I mess up everything. I shouldn't have fought Tiffany and embarrassed myself. She was right."

"I was young and naive. Those girls were practically laughing in my face because I was so stupid. I'm an embarrassment. I've embarrassed myself and our family. All I've been asking myself is if I'm enough. Am I fit for the lifestyle I've chose, you, Tylie, and everything else. I feel like I'm that lost, manipulative girl again."

Hearing Lani say all of that made me pause. The tears I tried to fight back won and started to fall down my face. I know she's been through this phase before, but now I'm starting to see that she hasn't healed as much as I thought she did.

"Hey, look at me Lani." I release my arms from around her.

She sluggishly sits up wiping her eyes when she sees my face. More tears fall from my eyes when I look at her beautiful face. I can't believe the woman I love is even in denial and questioning herself like this.

"Nothing is your fault." I speak. "You have did nothing, not one fucking thing for you to blame yourself for."

"Fighting Tiffany was a motherly instinct. You were doing what any mother would have did if someone would've spoke on such a tender subject like that. Anyone with a heart would understand. There's nothing to worry about with your career." I assure her.

I tell Lani how I've already had my people contact her people and everything is secure. Her career is fine and nothing will hold her back or throw her off. No one can stop her because she was meant to be great. She worked hard to be the person she is today and there's no need for her to doubt that or worry about losing her spot.

She nods softly listening to me as I continued. I started to talk on the topic of our relationship and all the shit I put her through in the past. I hate that she's still blaming herself for my mistakes. We've talked about it, but I guess she still had her doubts and with so much from the past resurfacing, she can't put it behind her so easily.

"And you didn't lose our first angel, you didn't cause me to cheat, and you aren't stupid. I take the blame for that Lani. I'm fully responsible and I've assured you of that before and I'll do it again until you have no doubts." I say.

"I was sneaky, manipulative, and unfaithful. I took advantage of your love. You've been nothing but the best girl anyone could ask for. You're beautiful, smart, compassionate, and forgiving. I took advantage of all of that and stressed you out more than once. This time around was completely different and you've grew me into the man I am today. You've blessed me with my perfect family and life."

"I could go on about the past, but it's no point because we can't change it. Everything happened for a reason because look at us now. All because if you, look where we are. We're going to get through all of this together no matter how bad it way seem now. Let everyone talk while we listen to one another. Our connection is genuine and our understandings will be understood between us." I continued to vent.

"I'm not asking you to feel better all of a sudden, but I am your fiancé baby, you can talk to me if not anyone else. We've developed a connection that no one can break. Your bad days are my bad days so I'm here until everything is good with you."

Lani sniffles finally holding me tightly in her embrace. She looks at me wiping away my tears now.

"I can't find the words to say right now..." Lani says.

She kisses my lips and places her face into crook of my neck soothingly. "That's fine, relax your mind mama." I hold her.

We lay back getting comfortable on our bed as we continue to talk a little.

"Abel..." Lani speaks up. "I love you so much."

"Even when I feel like shit and become the hardest critic on myself, you make me feel ways words can't describe. I love you, I couldn't get better than you no matter what." She assures me.

I kiss Lani's forehead as she lays on my chest in my arms. I'm going to make sure Lani is feeling better each day so that we can get through this together.

"I love you too." I reply taking in a deep breath of her coconut scented hair.

She isn't facing anything alone as long as I'm around. She deserves to feel like the queen she is no matter what's going on and I'm going to reassure her of that. I can't change the past or make her instantly make her happier, but with time, love, patience, and communication, we'll get through this together.

Eeeoowww I'm back and here with an update! 😛 I've been enjoying my city girl summer and some taking some college classes so my updates were being held back until now.

All books will be updated this week so stay tuned and be sure to vote and comment to show that you're still reading and enjoying. Next update coming soon, thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
701K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.
983K 9.9K 200
@louist91 started following you ... @louist91 liked your post @louist91 commented on your post {COMPLETED} adore you (H.S) is my spinoff to this book...
3.6K 29 9
Apparently I have a thing for Jake with older women and Jake with kids, I honestly don't know why. (Published all on July 16th, 2021)