[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

By ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... More

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}

1.7K 39 107
By ThatLazyImmortal

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Day) - Downtown]

(Your - P.o.v.)

Walking through Downtown after getting some supplies, you happen to overhear a familiar voice.

"It's a nice and warm day again, nyu..." A childishly cute voice says lazily.

Turning around you notice that it's Broccoli ridding on top of Gema. (A/n: that...yellow thing(?) beneath her.)

"Broccoli" has the appearance of a little girl with brown eyes and long brown hair separated into two pigtails, both which have two yellow bells tied to them at the end. On her head she wears a yellow-orange hat with cat ears and a white flower on it. Her clothes consist of a standard school uniform with a white shirt that has a black color with green lining and a red ribbon on the front while having a white ribbon in the back, a black skirt with green lining, and green socks with black shoes. Under her skirt she has a tail. Whether or not it is real is completely unknown.

"Hey Broccoli didn't think I'd be seeing you here." You say walking up to her.

She turns around and smiles happily seeing that it's you. "Onii-chan, nyu~!" She yells, jumping off of Gema and runs towards you.

"It's good to see you again." You say lifting her up and hold her with one arm.

She happily wraps her arms around your neck and gives you a kiss on the cheek. "You're so mean Onii-chan, nyu. Not coming to visit me lately, nyu." She pouts while rubbing her face against your chest.

"Haha, Sorry about that, some stuff happened and I've been pretty busy but don't worry when things calm down we'll go out and play." You say while softly rubbing her cat ears causing her tail to happily swish around.

"You promise, nyu?" She asks holding out her pinky finger.

You laugh a little and wrap your pinky around hers. "Promise" You say and she smiles happily.

Turning your head a bit you notice Gema floating towards you. "It's good to see you to Gema." You say petting it and feel it get happy.

Remembering something you turn to Broccoli."By the way, how did you know that it was me?" You ask, knowing you look quite different from before.

She smiles. "Although you do look different from before, theirs no way I would forget that warm and powerful voice that Onii-chan always has, nyu." She says like it's obvious which causes you to smile.

"What a good girl." You say and kiss her on the cheeck causing her to giggle happily.

She then begins to Fidget a little. "Um...Onii-chan d-do you have time to get some tea with me, nyu~?" She asks looking at you hopefully with those big eyes of hers.

(Must... resist...) You thought to yourself but then sighed knowing it was futile and smile at her. "...Sure let's go get some tea."

"Yay, nyu~!" She cheers happily hugging you tighter.

You text the girls saying you'll be a little late, then head to a nearby cafe while carrying Broccoli and feel Gema follow you two from behind.

...

...
[Timeskip with Broccoli sitting on your lap while you feed her sweets🍰, much to her delight~. While all the girls in the cafe look jealous of Broccoli.]
...

...

[Planeptune(Day) - Sky Harbor]

You and the girls decided to head to Lastation after you received a call from Chian, asking if you could help her out with some stuff.

So "Team Nep" decided to head to Planeptower and stopped by the sky harbor on their way there.

You see Nep run ahead while looking all over then stop and look at the ground in awe. "The ground. It's split open! This must be where the ancient battle ensued! A battle where the goddess and an evil God seal each other with their weapons!" She yells a bunch of random things excitedly.

You sigh while Iffy has a WTF face. "What is she talking about?" She asks while looking at Nep's nonsense.

Compa smiles a bit awkwardly. "Nep-Nep says a lot of random things, but you'll get used to it."

"If you say so. But still, for losing her memory, Nep sure knows a lot..." Iffy says a bit impressed.

"Ah, hahaha..." Compa gives an awkward laugh.

"(Y/n), Iffy, Compa! The view from here is awesome! Oh, wait? Are you scared?" Nep turns to us with a smile.

"Nep-Nep, this is a "sky harbor". It's where we go to get to the other Lands. The Lands aren't connected, so we need to go through here." Compa patiently explains to Nep.

"Uh, how do you get across?" She asks but then answers her own question. "I know! Jump, right? Like while saying " wahoo"!"

"Haha if you think so, why not grow a mustache and jump then?" You ask jokingly.

Iffy lightly hits you on the arm. "Enough messing around, we need to go to the Basilicom." She says and turns to Nep. "We fill papers there and once we get approval, we can go across freely." She explains and takes the chance to grab your hand.

"Ah! That's cheating!" Compa and Nep yell at Iffy and scramble for your free hand.

...

...
[Timeskip with the girls happily chatting with each other, while you think about stuff.🤔]
...

...

[Planeptune(Day) - Basilicom]

You step into the Basilicom with Iffy and Compa each hugging your arms, while Nep somehow got onto your shoulders.

"Hello~!" Nep says to the Staff member with a smile while quite literally looking down on him.

"Welcome to Planeptune's Basilicom. What brings you here today?" The Planeptune Basilicom Staff member greets and asks with a smile, seeming pretty chill with the situation.

You remove your hood. "Hey there, it's been a while," You say, surprising the man when he recognizes you.

"Lord (Y/n) it's good to see you. Please excuse me for not recognizing you." He bows respectfully and you feel the girls get surprised.

You shake your head. "It's cool, I'd be surprised if you could recognize me instead." You say and turn to the girls. "I'll explain later"

"Anyways, the reason we're here is to get approvals to go to Lastation, mind helping us with that?" You ask while Nep starts playing with your hair.

"Not at all Lord (Y/n), will it be just the four of you?" He asks looking at your group.

"Yessy!" Compa says with a smile.

"Very well then. Please fill out this form and sign right here." He says and hands you the paper.

...

...

...

Finished signing the paper you hand it over to the Staff member.

"So, Lord (Y/n), IF-san, Compa-san, and Neptunia-san, correct?" He asks looking at the paper, then at your group.

"Hey mister, my name is "Neptune." not "Neptunia." Nep says a bit miffed when he gets her name wrong.

The staff panics a bit. "Oh my god. How awful of me, mistaking such a loli-cute girl like you..." The man says like he's sinned and tries saying her name again. "Let's see now... Neptuune... Neptyu... Toon..."

"Ah... Is my name really that hard to say...?" Nep asks a little sad causing you to glare at the man, while you try to cheer her up.

The man sweats and panics seeing your glare. "Oh, no no! Not at all! I'm just having a bad day, that's all" He says trying to calm her (you) down.

Seeing this isn't going anywhere good, Iffy decides to intervene. "By the way, Compa? I know (Y/n) can already say it since he introduced you two. But can you say "Neptune"? She asks with a small smile having never heard her say it.

Compa shakes her head. "I couldn't, so that's why I just say "Nep-Nep." She says with a troubled smile.

"Then can you say, "Planeptune?" Iffy asks after thinking for a moment.

"Planeptune?" Compa easily manages to say it.

"I don't understand why you can't say "Neptune" when you can say "Planeptune." Iffy says a little speechless.

Seeing things calm down the Staff member quickly finishes the paperwork. "Sorry for the wait. You're all ready to go. You should be able to travel between Lastation and freely now."

"Thanks." Iffy says with a smile.

The staff member quickly shakes his head. "Nonono! Thank you!" He says to Iffy when he saw you and Nep calming down from listening to her and Compa talk.

"Oh, mister? I wanted to ask, but is the goddess around?" Nep asks now having calmed down.

The staff member shakes his head. "Apologies, I think Lady Purple Heart is up in Celestia. As far as I know, she hasn't come down here yet."

"I see... I thought maybe the goddess would be around." She says a little disappointed.

He looks like he remembered something. "Well, I heard that the other CPUs have appeared to protect their Lands... I hope Lady Purple Heart is all right..." The man says worriedly.

You just stay silent knowing you can't say anything until you finish removing the virus from your system.

"Maybe something happened in the Console War?" Iffy asks a bit worried while squeezing your hand.

"Impossible! Lady Purple Heart would never lose to the other goddess!" The staff member shouts absolutely certain.

"Um, hello? What's this about a Console War?" Nep asks looking a bit curious.

You're curious as well since you don't really care about anything that happens in this world or any world for that matter.

The staff member clears his throat. "It's a battle that started in eons past for rulership of Gamindustri. It's said that the last standing CPU will become a god to rule Gamindustri."

"So, the CPUs have been fighting for years in Celestia," Iffy says.

(Is that why they've been fighting?) You wonder to yourself, remembering the times you've stopped them from fighting. You sigh and shake your head. (Sounds like a pain in the ass to rule over anything. So no thank you.)

"Not sure what's so great about beating each other up. Why not be friends?" Nep asks confused and you roll your eyes knowing she's the one who probably wanted to fight the most.

"True, but with how long they've fought, I guess there's no turning back." Iffy says

You shake your head. "No point thinking about it. Let's head to Lastation." You say and turn to the guy. "Take care."

"Thank you, and I wish you safe travels." The staff member says and bows.

Your group heads outside leaving the staff member to himself.

(That Neptune girl was so small and cute... I hope she comes back again. Now that I think about it... I'm pretty sure I've seen her before... Hmmm...) The 'Lolicon' staff member thought to himself but then remembers your glare and quickly shakes his head. (Better not think about it. I'd like to keep my balls intact. Especially If what the rumors say about Lord (Y/n) are true.) The man thought and trembles in fear.

...

...

...

[???(???) - ???]

Arfoire can be seen standing in front of a sealed Histy looking at her with a smile."It has been a while, Histoire."

"Histoire" a '3 feet 10 inches' in height fairy-like girl that has medium length blonde hair in two pigtails with a purple and white headdress on her head. She wears what seems to be a purple graduate gown lined with golden designs, a white folded down collar and a teal tie. According to Histoire, her body changes when she is inside the tome.

"Arfoire... No matter how often you come, I have no intent in helping you with regards to Master (Y/n) or anything for that matter." Histy says calmly.

Arfoire clicks her tongue. "I know. I came here to ask you about something in regards to Master (Y/n) and the stupid bitch Neptune."

Histy gets a bit nervous but doesn't let it show. "Did you...happen to meet them?"

Arfoire glares at her. "So it was you, after all... You're the one who helped him escape when I was so close and you're the one who's been guiding them..."

"What can I do? I am sealed and unable to do anything. You should know that best." Histy says innocently.

Arfoire snorts. "Hmph. What a liar. No matter. I will have Master (Y/n) and be together for eternity~." She blushes and begins to shiver when she thinks about you, causing Histy's eye to twitch. She then starts laughing maniacally. "After all the goddesses are in my control! They shall fight by my will! Hahahaha!"

...

...
[Timeskip with you and the girls eating some "crepes"~ while on your way to Lastation.]

...

...

[Lastation(Day)]

Just as you and the girl's made it to Lastation, you feel intense danger heading towards you.

You turn to the girls and don't let anything show on your face. "Girls I'm going to be a bit busy for a moment, so why don't you head to Chian's without me."

Compa and Nep nod but Iffy looks at you doubtfully, so she leans close to your ear. "(Y/n), is everything all right?" She asks whispering.

You smile and nod your head. "Yeah it's just I have to meet "someone" and it might take some time" You whisper gently trying to reassure her.

"Ok then, don't take to long," She says and gives you a kiss on the lips.

You smile and vanished in a burst of black flames.

...

...

...

Your standing in an empty field very far away from the girls, while looking at the skies you see it's about to rain.

"Histy temporarily sever the link between you and I." You tell Histy knowing she can see you.

«But Master-!» As she was about to object you interrupt her.

"Do it..."

«...Ok, Master... please be careful.» She says and very reluctantly severed your connection.

You sigh looking while looking towards the sky and get ready. "So looks like you found me..."

*rumble!* *rumble!* *rumble!*

You hear thunder and see lightning gathering in the sky and...know that "Heaven" has arrived and it is Angry & Very Afraid.

You instantly enter "Nightmare Mode" and a sea of Black-Red Flames surrounds you.

You look at the Heavens and laugh. "What's wrong? What are you so afraid of? Are you going to attack or not? Come on I haven't got all morning!" Your eyes glow red as you taunt Heaven and instantly a giant bolt of golden lightning strikes at you.

"Kuhhh!" You grunt in pain knowing you have to endure or you'll lose this chance forever.

You start getting excited when you feel the lightning purifying something inside you. "That all you got?! Stop being such a little bitch and hit me with all you got!"

*zzt!* *zzt!* zzt!*

You can feel Heaven gathering its last and strongest bolt of Lightning.

*Ka-Boom!!!*

A Gigantic bolt of Red Lightning strikes at you so fast it instantly appeared before your eyes.

"?!?!" You have no time to block and it hits you head-on.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" You scream in pain as you feel your insides burning. Just as you're about to fall to your knees, you stop and force yourself to stand straight. You feel the ground cracking beneath you, forming a giant crater.

...
1 hour later.
...

The lightning stops and you're seen standing there with smoke coming from your body that's full of burns.

"Ha...Haha...Hahahahaha!" You suddenly start laughing and notice your voice turn demonic.

"This... power it's amazing..." You say looking at your hand's hands and see black-red lighting surround them.

You look at Heaven and swear you saw it tremble in fear and anger.

Just as you were about to taunt Heaven again, you feel it leave. Causing you to imagine a dog running away with its tail between its legs.

You decided to ignore it since you got what you wanted.

"Now then, let's see what I can do." You mutter and snap your fingers in front of you, instantly a giant bolt of Black-Red lightning falls from the sky.

"Epic..." You say in amazement but start feeling really tired. "Damn, guess I won't be one-shotting enemies for now. Let's see. I know... no, I feel I can do something else" You focus and feel like you can change your shape. "Holy shit! I can shapeshift!" You yell and some of the things you can do pops into your mind.

(Weapons, Shield, and Wings)

(Armor)(Makes you slow~ish but you're tough as hell.)

"Damn this is cool." You say looking at everything you can do. And you also found out you can change "any" part of your body to whatever you feel like. (I'm totally going to have fun with that.)

(Welp... Guess it's time to go back before the girls worry. It'll also take some time to reestablish my connection with Histy as well.) You grow a pair of black-red wings while deactivating "Nightmare Mode" and fly to Chian's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8K 87
(His Omega) The Beginning : Book One (Just Been Face-Lifted) ~~ Izuku as very few knew him as....but most called him by his stage name ~BUNNY~. His l...
5.3K 111 11
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Blanc from Hyperdimension Nep...
51.2K 1.2K 29
Edit 14/06/21: PLEASE STOP READING THIS. THIS IS OLD AND CRINGY. IT'S LIKE, 7 YEARS OLD. MY GAY ASS DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WAS DOING. Also, ple...
13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...