Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 29

1.6K 47 4
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hope you all had a lovely Easter! Here's a little update, enjoy x

*Jamie's POV*

It's the next day, we're currently at Mel's getting ready for the family get together where we tell everyone we're having a baby. I'm excited for both our families to mingle together, I know Dakota is too.

"Daddy, where's Dakota?" Dulcie runs over to me, frowning with her hands on her hips. "I'm not sure baby, did you try upstairs?" I ask, helping Mel get stuff out the oven. "I'll look" she runs off and goes upstairs.

"I love the bond her and Dakota have" Mel grins at me and I nod, grinning too. "It's beautiful to watch them together, makes me really happy" I smile shyly and she pats my back gently before going off to the dining area where we are setting up the food.

A while later I hear footsteps from the stairs, I go to see Dakota and Dulcie walking down them holding hands. They count the steps as they come down, then Dulcie jumps from the last one to the floor. "Hey baby.. where did you go?" I frown slightly looking at Dakota.

"I napped in my room.. I'm sorry, I'm just so tried" she pouts walking into my open arms. "It's okay you don't need to apologise" I kiss her head. "Dakota was sick daddy. I looked after her" Dulcie grins, swinging her arms looking proud of herself. "You did? Well thank you baby girl." I lean to kiss her head before we go to the kitchen.

"Morning sickness?" I pout to her and she nods. "It's getting worse" I hear her sigh as she talks. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her head. "It's going to be worth it I promise you" "I know" She smiles, leaning up to kiss me gently.

"You okay?" Mel asks Dakota as soon as we go to her in the living room. "Just a bit of sickness mama, I'm fine" she smiles and he mom laughs. "Welcome to pregnancy darling" She nudges her gently and Dakota giggles.

"I'm going to find grandpa, daddy" Dulcie announces then runs off to find my father. "God she's so full of energy, It makes me feel queasy." Dakota rubs her head with a hand on her stomach as me and Mel laugh.

"Just you wait until your little one is running around with her" Mel winks and Dakota lets out a deep breath. "Nooo" she giggles and we all laugh. We hear the door go, then Tippi walks through the door scooping Dakota into her arms.

"Oh I've missed my baby coqui!" She says and Dakota hugs her tight. "I missed you" Dakota says. Once they pull away Tippi hugs Mel and then me. "I hope you're looking after my lovely grand-daughter" She wags her finger at me and I pull Dakota close. "Of course I am" I kiss the top of her head.

--
*Dakota's POV*

Everyone's getting along great, my sisters and Jamie's sisters are all chatting with my mom and Sam, my grandma is too busy mingling with everyone else. Jamie is sat in the dining area with my brothers, dad and Jim talking about some kind of football. I roll my eyes at that before chuckling to myself.

Dulcie has been getting so much attention from everyone, they've all commented on how friendly and sweet she is, not to mention beautiful, just like her daddy.. she's currently sat on my lap, listening and giggling with me, mom and my sisters.

I feel Jamie's arm slide around me, resting his hand on my stomach as he kisses my head. "Ladies.. can I steal my two girls for one minute?" He says and Dulcie sighs, making everyone giggle. "Not now daddy we're busy" she says and I have to giggle along with everyone else at the table.

"Okay what does daddy do with cheeky girls?" He says lifting her off my lap. "No daddy I'm sorry I'm sorry" she squeals gripping his neck. He laughs and looks over to us all, smiling shyly.

"What does he do with cheeky girls?" Grace asks "he puts them 'in the bin' " I giggle and they all laugh, shaking their heads. He holds his hand out to me and I take it. "Be back in a minute." I announce to the girls at the table and then I walk off to the hallway with Jamie.

"Shall we tell them all about the baby now?" He asks and I nod grinning, kissing him gently. "I'm so happy you're going to be the daddy to my babies" I whisper kissing him again. "What made you say that?? & babies? More than one?" He raises his eyebrows smirking slightly.

"Seeing you with Dulcie makes my heart warm, and yes babies.. but we'll take this one baby at a time" I pat my stomach softly as Jamie puts Dulcie down. He leans to kiss me gently.

We enter the room and Jamie catches my moms eye, nodding at her slightly. She quietens everyone down and all eyes are on me, Jamie and Dulcie who's standing in the middle of us in front of us.

"We just wanted to thank you all for being here today.. it's so warming to see both our families getting along so well.." Jamie starts, everyone raises whatever they have in their cups and we smile at each other, he takes my hand, kissing it softly. I know that's my queue to take over.

"We wanted you here today, one because we figured you all needed to meet and bond, and two... because we wanted to share our news with you all.." I say and turn to Jamie grinning.

"Oh my god you're getting married!?" Grace squeals and my mom kicks her under the table. We laugh at them shaking our heads. "Sadly not.. but we are pregnant.." Jamie squeezes me tight as everyone cheers and move towards us to congratulate us.

First is my Grandma Tippi. She's crying with happiness and it makes me tear up too. "Congratulations my beautiful girl" she pulls me close, kissing my cheek before pulling away to hug Jamie. "Welcome to the crazy family, darling" she says to him and I chuckle.

My mom hugs us both again before scooping Dulcie into her arms, who's expressing how excited she is to be a big sister. My dad, Kelley and Jamie's dad and Sam are next, then his sisters who are thrilled for us.

Next my sisters, who are in tears. "We're so happy for you Coqui!!" Grace kisses my cheek before hugging Jamie. Once we've been passed around everyone we sit back down. "How far gone are you?" Stella asks us as she holds Dulcie on her knee.

"Nine weeks and five days" I smile and they grin. "Oh I can't wait to be an auntie!" They both say excitedly. My grandma Tippi comes over to sit next to me, taking my hand. "Have you got a bump yet?" She smiles and I pout, lifting my top.

They all awww and Jamie and I laugh. "It just looks like I ate a lot of pasta" I shrug giggling. "I can't wait to get a bump though" I say running my hand over my slight bump. Tippi does the same and everyone 'awws' at us.

"That's my baby in there" Dulcie points, grinning cutely at everyone. "My baby" I pout and she pouts too. "You're going to be the best big sister ever" my mom taps Dulcie's nose and we all giggle at them.

--
We've just arrived home from our busy day at my moms. Jamie takes a sleeping Dulcie straight up to bed, the excitement of today got her so tired. I look to the clock, 8:35PM. I decide to follow Jamie up and go to our room. He soon come in, closing the door over.

"She's so excited to be a sister. She was mumbling about it in her sleep" he grins shyly and I rest my hand on my heart. "She's the cutest" I wrinkle my nose, sat on the bed. "Let's shower?" I ask, standing and holding my hand out. "Sure baby"

We shower, he washes my hair and then leans his head down so I can wash his hair. Once we've done we get out, dry and I put one of Jamie's tops on and climb into bed.

"No underwear?" He smirks, climbing in next to me. "Never know when I could get lucky" I shake my head smirking as he chuckles. "You could just say" he leans half over me, kissing my lips repeatedly.

"That's not very romantic though is it?" I chuckle between our kisses and he smiles. "It'll always be romantic baby" he says, climbing over me and In Between my legs, kissing me gently.

"I love you so much.. make love to me please" I whisper against his mouth as he pushes his boxers down to his knees. "I love you too" he gazes at me as he fills me, causing me to gasp and close my eyes, tilting my head back slightly as he moves slowly, kissing my lips, cheeks and neck as we make love.

He groans against my lips as I tighten and climax around him, he follows, climaxing inside me as he stills, collapsing onto me slightly, his head resting against mine. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me.." I whisper breathlessly and he smiles lovingly at me.

"I feel the same about you.. you, Dulcie and this baby.." He pulls out of me slowly, pulling his boxers up before leaning to kiss my slight bump. "You're my world.. without a doubt the best thing to happen to me, I never want to be without you." He kisses me gently "me either" we wrap ourselves around each other and hold each other close.

Comments appreciated as always 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 194 21
This is my own twist on one of my favorite book series 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. There will be three installments, and this is the third book and I su...
495K 17.7K 54
A Fifty Shades Fan-fiction! Destiny Langston has dealt with nothing but heartbreak her entire life, but she never let that define her as a person. Af...
54.5K 2.3K 41
What was meant to be didn't happen and time passed on. Dakota and Jamie both gave it their best shot with other partners, but nothing quite measured...
613 16 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...