Everybody Dies At Some Point

By OhMyFaliceHeart

I was reading a book and I thought "If I made a book what would the title be?" And out of no where 'Everybody... More

Getting Married
Wedding pt 2
House sitting
Flirting with your eyes
Staying
Dinner
Movie
Park
You Okay?
Pop's
Home sweet home!
Suprise
Closing Early
Early Morning
You Kissed Daddy
That's the one
Future Friends?
Getting Ready
A Good Night
Awkward Breakfast
Getting the kids
Princesses
Finally
Things to do
Good Night
The Future
Yes
Everything is Fine
Twenty Second
Suits and Dresses
Kiss the bride
Plane
Everybody dies at some point
Where's Mommy

Wedding

418 27 0
By OhMyFaliceHeart

Priest: "You may now kiss the bride." They kissed and everyone got up and clapped. They got out of the kiss and walked down.

The groomsmen walked over to us.

FP: "I'm FP. FP Jones." He held his hand out. I took his hand in mine.

Alice: "Nice to meet you Jones, I'm Alice Smith." I smiled at him and we walked down following the others.

We walked in to where the "after party" was at.

Alice: "Wow. It's beautiful."

FP: "Yeah. So how do you know the happy couple?"

Alice: "Me and- crap I'll be back, just stay here." I picked up the bottom of my dress walked quickly to looked for Tom. I found him still there with the kids. "Hi Tom I'm sorry I forgot." I took Polly's hand and the car seat Betty was in."

Tom: "It's fine. They were quiet."

Alice: "Thanks for staying with them." I smiled and walked back inside.

FP: "Alice!" I turned my head over and saw him sitting at a table. I walked over to the table with my kids with me. FP pulled a chair out I took a seat and placed the car seat on the ground then picked up Polly to sit on my lap.

Alice: "Sorry I had to get my kids, but where were we?"

FP: "Not a problem. And you were about to tell me how you know the happy couple."

Alice: "Oh yeah. Hermione is my best friend. I went to school with her, and you?"

FP: "I went to school with Fred and now work together."

Alice: "That's nice."

FP: "Yeah. And who are these cuties?" He tickled Polly.

Alice: "Polly and Betty." I pointed at them.

FP: "They are beautiful."

Alice: "Thank you. Do you have any kids?"

FP: "Yeah a boy about the same age as Betty, he will be 6 months in 1 week."

Alice: "Betty just turned 3 months. Is your son here?"

FP: "No he is with his mom today."

Alice: "Oh. What's his name?"

FP: "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third."

Alice: "So you're the second I take it?"

FP: "Yeah but you can call me FP."

Alice: "Nah, I like Jones."

FP: "Or you can call me that."

Random guy: "Alright can everyone clear the floor it is now time for the bride and grooms first dance as a married couple." Everyone moved out of the way. Fred and Hermione came walking out with smiles on their faces and started to dance.

FP: "So have you been married."

Alice: "Yes."

FP: "Still together?"

Alice: "God no."

FP: "Ah so your available..."

Alice: "Maybe." He smirked at me. "Have you been married?"

FP: "Yeah, but wife was...is crazy so we split."

Alice: "And you're now available?"

FP: "Maybe, why you interested?" He teased and I just laughed.

The song ended and everyone clapped. The couple walked over to us. Hermione went to me and Fred went to FP.

Hermione: "Alice, you know you are like my sister and I love you."

Alice: "What do you want?"

Hermione: "Okay, can you please watch Veronica while Fred and I are on our honeymoon? You and the girls can stay at mine and Fred's place?"

Alice: "Alright."

Hermione: "Really?!"

Alice: "Yeah." I smiled.

Hermione: "Great! Thank you!" She kissed my cheek. "God bless you Alice Smith! Fred! She said she would watch Veronica!"

Fred: "Thank you Alice." I smiled at him and nodded. "FP agreed to watch Archie too!" My eyes opened wide.

Alice: "Wha-"

Hermione: "Thank you guys!"

Alice: "Wait a second. Why can't I just watch Archie and Veronica?"

Fred: "Well you have never been with Archie so he might freak out being with someone he doesn't know. And FP has been with him since he was born."

Hermione: "Oh how rude of us not to introduce you guys. Alice this is FP-"

Alice: "We met already."

Hermione: "Okay good. You guys should get along just fine since you both have a few things in common."

Alice: "When do you guys leave?"

Hermione: "Right after the party is over. I left a list in the house about everything you need to know."

Alice: "And how long will you be gone?"

Fred: "A week."

Hermione: "Okay I wish we could continue talking but I wanna cut the cake now! Come on Fred." She took his hand and walked over to the cake.

Betty started to cry so I took her out of the car seat and held her.

FP: "Need a hand?"

Alice: "Yeah, can you get me the nursing cover out of the diaper bag?" he looked through the bag and found it.

FP: "Here." FP put it around my neck and moved it around to make sure it covered everywhere.

Alice: "Thank you." I went and fed Betty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 546 28
She was his obsession, his weakness, his most deathly weapon, and his worst enemy. His Rose, and only his. *ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. THIS...
26.8K 336 21
I want to write and finish a book but I'm way to lazy to actually write a whole story sooo here you go. Warning!: Some deep shit in this book: Abuse ...
35.3K 616 64
Just read the book *TINY SMUT* *FLUFF* *ANGST* I put mature just in case, its not that bad Gets better further down I promise.
9.4K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...