Unconditional Love [Sehun Fan...

By Saranghaeexojunmyeon

"I forgot about my feelings for you many years ago." • • • • • "I don't remember having any feeling... More

Author's note
Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2: Impossible
Chapter 3: Forced
Chapter 4: Helpless
Chapter 6: Unwanted Feelings
Chapter 7: Growing Pain
Chapter 8: The confession
Chapter 9: Hatred
Chapter 10: Reasons
Chapter 11: Someone Like You
Chapter 12: Hopes
Chapter 13: Acceptance
Chapter 14: Last Time
Chapter 15: Hurt
Chapter 16: Broken Hearts
Chapter 17: Return
Chapter 18: She was here
Chapter 19: Please Go
Chapter 20: Never
Chapter 21: Date
Chapter 22: Please be okay
Chapter 23: Stay Happy [FINALE]
THANK YOU + REVIEWS
Epilogue: Our Love Story

Chapter 5: Tired of this love

712 66 60
By Saranghaeexojunmyeon

Today is the day. Sigh.

You looked at yourself in the mirror.

(This is the dress 👆👆👆)

You sighed for the 100th time today. You know that it is not going to turn out well.

You got out of the room and you saw that a stylist was already waiting for you.

He gestured you to sit and you did.
After many many many minutes, he was done.

"Wow, you look beautiful. The groom won't be able to take his eyes off you." He complimented and you gave a fake smile. As if. He wouldn't even look at you. Even if he does, it won't make a big difference.

"Thank you." Even in your agony, you did not forget to forget your stylist who tried his best to make you look really good so that the groom falls deeper for you, little does he know that he hates his own soon-to-be-wife.

With your black heels on, you walked out of the room to see your mom waiting for you.

"Oh my god! You look so beautiful, Jaeyoung!" Your mom hugged you. Fake.

"Thank you, mom." You told her.
"Sehun surely is a lucky guy to get my daughter. I will miss you, dear." She acted as if she was crying. 'Am I really your daughter, mom?' You thought to yourself.

"Catelyn, not now. You are going to make our princess cry now and it will ruin her make up." Your dad told her and you smiled at him. At least, your dad treated you better than your mom.

"I am going to miss you, dad." You said as you hugged him. Even though, they are not your real parents, you are grateful to them for letting you stay under their roof.

"Me too, dear. Be happy with Sehun, okay?" You nodded even though you know that you are going to live in a hell.

"The car is here, let's get going." Your dad said and you followed him.

{After some time~}

You got out of the car and was now in front of a beautiful river. It was decorated by white roses, your favourite, you wonder if Sehun still remembers the day when he brought a bunch of white roses because you were ill. Obviously not.

You want to laugh at yourself. What a life you have got. You remember every single moment you had with him, even the little things, like the first time he smiled at you, and he could not even remember you when he saw you. You hate yourself because you love him a lot to the point you are okay in getting hurt for him.

You locked your arms with your father's. You slowly walked on the red carpet which was there for you.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the bride but your eyes sticked to Sehun. The black tuxedo did suit him a lot. He looked really handsome but what hurted was that he didn't even give a glance at you. Your heart was ready for it.

Baekhyun waved at you and returned the favor with a smile.

You were finally now beside your groom.

"Oh Sehun, I handing my daugher to you. Take care of her properly." Your father said as he kept your hand over his. You felt your cheeks burning even though you know that Sehun isn't feeling anything. He just nodded.

Your father walked away from the scene after giving you a warm smile. Sehun quickly took his hand back and it broke your heart, again.

Everyone was silent and was looking at thr two of you. All of them adored how you both looked together.

"Now, Oh Sehun, repeat the things I say." The priest said and he nodded.

"I, Oh Sehun, promise to take care of you, Lee Jaeyoung. I will always believe you. I promise not to hurt you. I will be good husband to you." The priest said and Sehun repeated. You wanted him to say this by his own but you know that whatever he is saying, he isn't meaning anything.

The priest told you to repeat everything he said and you did. Stupid you for meaning everything you said.

"Do you, Mr.Oh Sehun, take Ms.Lee Jaeyoung take as your life mate, as your wife?" The priest asked. Sehun looked at you and you had a feeling that he will say no.

"I do." He answered, still looking at you. You looked at his eyes and for a second, you saw the old Hunnie. His eyes were not cold, instead he gave a warm look. Your eyes widened but you just shrugged it off, thinking that it must be your imagination.

"Do you, Ms.Lee Jaeyoung, take Mr.Oh Sehun as your life mate, as your husband?" He asked.

"I do." You said, looking at the ground. Not having the courage to look at Sehun now.

"I now announce them as husband and wife. The groom may kiss the bride now."

Your heart started beating faster. Your first kiss. Yes, even though you two dated before, you two never kissed. It is your first kiss but you don't know if it is Sehun's. You still have 0.01% hope that he still loves you but you know that it will break in no time.

{Untitled by G-Dragon as BGM. Given in the multimedia~}

You were still looking at the ground, you saw Sehun's leg in front of you. He held your chin and for a second, you thought that he will hit you again, just like that day. You closed your eyes, ready for getting hit by him but your tears only streamed down when you felt his lips over yours.

Everyone cheered and you felt like your whole world stopped.

Sehun pulled back and wiped your tears. You don't know why he was doing this and you also don't wnat to know, it will propably hurt you, it is better if you don't get to know this. The reason might be heartbreaking.

×××

You bade everyone a goodbye and Sehun started driving. Yes, you are going to your new house where you will be living with Sehun, it was arranged by Sehun's parents. They want to give you guys privacy.

The ride to your new house was filled with silent only. Only the vague sound of Air Cooler was heard and the cars honking.

Soon, you were there.

You got out of the car and tried to take your luggage out but it was really heavy. Sehun saw you struggling but ignored.

"Tsk. Jerk." You hissed. With all your strength, you took it out.

You walked up to the house and Sehun opened the door with the keys. He entered the house and as you were about to enter, he closed the door and locked it.

You were shocked but then, you knew that it was part of his plan to make you suffer.

You rang the doorbell but he didn't open. You cannot say anything, more like you don't want to say.

After waiting 30 minutes of waiting outisde the house, maybe the god showed some mercy on you, Sehun opened the door.

His hair was wet and water was dripping from his hair to his eyes, a towel wrapped around his neck and he was wearing a grey sweater with black pajamas. Even though, you know you shouldn't be feeling this, but he looks soooooooo handsome and that made your heart flutter.

You ignored that feeling and entered the house with your luggage. What a literal jerk.

You were kind of confused of where to go so you followed wherever Sehun went.

He turned around and gave an irritiated look.

"What?" He asked with that cold tone of his.

"Umm, where should I go?" You asked and earned a sigh from him.

He gestured you to follow him and you did. You were behind him and he was walking with his hands inside his pockets. struggled to take your heavy luggage up the stairs.

Sehun got irritiated and came down and took the luggage from you. You got surprised and looked at him with wide eyes. No, you are not overreacting, after how he treated you, him helping you somehow seemed impossible.

He ignored your surprised lool and took your luggage upstairs.

You followed with your head hung low because you wanted to hide your blushing face.

Yes, it is somehow irritiating because you still love him and your love for him is only increasing, even after what you did.

Sehun opened a door and there revealed room which was neatly organised.

"This is the master bedroom and the other rooms are still not cleaned so you will stay here." He told and you nodded.
He left the room and you went to the washroom.

{Time skip~}

It is the night time now. You entered the master bedroom wearing your pajamas and an oversized shirt and your hair open.

The whole day none of you talked. You don't know how you spent your day. By looking at Sehun?

Sehun also the room and threw himself on the bed.

"I need the whole bed for myself." He told and you know that you have to sleep on the ground.

And the fact that there was no couch didn't make the matter any better.

He didn't even give a pillow or even a blanket.

You can't explain how hurt you are now.

You didn't know what to do so you decided to sleep on the ground. You have to get used to this.

You turned off the lights and laid on the ground.

You tears slowly fell.

"I hate that I still love you so much, even after what you did to me." Both of you mumbled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
09.05.19
Word count: 1621
Sorry for the late update. I wrote a big chapter because I really am sorry. Enjoy~
-Authornim
To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
5.2K 278 12
[Completed] "I don't want to leave you. Ever. But I can't take this anymore" "Its Okay. I understand." "If I only know..." A story where the only thi...
392 49 12
" May the sadness in your heart disappear , May the bad memories disappear too , May you live happily everafter , I love you " EXO Sehun fanfiction...
10.6K 531 42
You never know where life may take you. I never thought I'd hold a gun to man's head and shoot but here we are. Here we are, hands covered in gold, s...