π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 |...

By vhsmitchell

The sequel to '𝐫𝐞𝐚π₯ π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞' You and Tom have been married for a year now, you have... More

I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
G R O U P C H A T
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
N E W S A R T I C L E
P R I V A T E
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
I N S T A G R A M
G R O U P C H A T
R E A L L I F E
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
P R I V A T E
I N S T A G R A M
S N A P C H A T
G R O U P C H A T
I N S T A G R A M
G R O U P C H A T
P R I V A T E
T W I T T E R
I N S T A G R A M
T W I T T E R
G R O U P C H A T
M U L T I
R E A L - L I F E
P R I V A T E
P R I V A T E
M U L T I
I N S T A G R A M
G R O U P C H A T
B O N U S - I N S T A G R A M

R E A L L I F E

5.3K 86 61
By vhsmitchell

"Tom! Hurry up we're gonna be late! I've already left Everleigh off at Tessa's house!" I yelled up the stairs at my husband.

"Jesus, (y/n), Im coming down now!" I heard a loud crash come from inside our bedroom followed by Tom shouting, "Fuck!"

"What have you done now?" I set my suitcase down by the front door, and quickly ran up the stairs to see what Tom had done. I walked into the bedroom to find Tom sitting by the floor length mirror, or should I say where the floor length mirror used to be.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I was trying to find my shoes when I threw one of Everleigh's toys behind me." He looked like he was on the verge of tears, I swiftly walked over to him, sitting on the floor next to him, careful not to touch any of the broken glass.

"Hey, hey, hey, its okay. Its okay, we'll get a new mirror. I dont care about a silly old mirror Tom, I care about you. Are you hurt?"

"I think I have a boo-boo right here." He said while pointing at his lips, a smirk crawling its way on to them. "Do you maybe wanna, I dont know, kiss it better?" The smirk now in full display upon his soft lips.

I leant over, my lips hovering a mere centimetres from his, I looked from his eyes to his lips, my tounge darting out to wet mine. I could see the love and desire burning in his dark orbs. I could hear his breath hitch in his throat, but instead of giving him what he wanted, I decided to be a tease.

I breathed out a slow, snarky reply, "Hm, nah." I said, a cheeky grin plastered on my burning face, I could already tell by the way Tom was looking from my eyes to my cheeks, that they were bright red, but then again, so were his.

"Its not that easy, Thomas." I said, standing up, fixing my short which seemed to have raised up my thigh in the heated moment, I looked down to find Tom, sitting there, mouth agape, staring at me, "What? Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." I smirked, teasingly.

"(Y/n)," Tom whined from his place in the bedroom floor, "That's no fair." His brown eyes wide, his face bright red.

"No way are you gonna guilt trip me on this one Thomas Stanley Holland." I chuckled, throwing one of Everleigh's toys at him, which he easily caught and chucked back at me.

I decided I would use my skills as an actress to guilt trip him, "Ow!" I yelled, tears welling in my eyes, threatening to spill down my cheeks. I gripped my arm where the toy had hit me, groaning.

"Shit! (Y/n)! I'm sorry, darling." He rushed over to my side, carefully examining my arm where the toy hit me. I could see the concentration on his face as he gently prodded the skin of my upper arm, I had to try my hardest not to giggle at his cuteness.

He looked up at me, sorrow in his eyes, "Your arm seems fine- What?" He looked up at me, a quizzical look crossing his perfect features.

"You're just so adorable when your concentrating." I said, giggling at his face, "So you aren't hurt?"

"No, it just hurt a little." I giggled at his annoyed face. "You know if we didn't have to be on a plane in a few hours, I can think of a few ways I could make it up to you." I said, trailing my index finger slowly up and down his bicep, a smirk slipping on to my lips.

"Goddamn it (y/n)! Your making this extremely hard right now." He said, his deep brown orbs sparkling with an unknown emotion.

"I'm sorry baby, maybe I can make it up to you in the hotel room." I said, shooting him a sly wink. Tom's eyes lit up like a fire which had just been doused in petrol, his cheeks turning a dark shade of crimson. Nodding he crawled over the bed, placing a passionate kiss on my lips, his right hand coming to rest on my jaw.

Pulling away, he rested hus forehead on mine, "God, I love you so much (y/n)." I could see the love shining in his eyes, "I love you to the moon and back Tom." I reached up, snaking my arms around his neck, pulling his lips back down to mine.

I pulled away first, "Come on, love, if we don't stop now, I don't think we ever will." I said, smiling at Tom, "I guess you right. I need to finish packing." He spun around so his legs were hanging off the edge of the bed. I could see him eyeing his half packed suitcase, and I knew exactly what he was thinking, "Aw does somebody need some help packing his bag." I whispered softly, in the same voice I used to talk to Everleigh sometimes.

"Yeah, I do actually." He said, turning around with an embarrassed look on his face, a hit of pink dusting his cheeks.

I sat down on the bed beside him, intertwining his fingers with mine and bringing the back of his hand up to my lips, before placing them in my lap.

"Right come on you, what else do you need packed?" I said, getting off the bed, but not letting go of his hand, attempting to pull him off the soft duvet.

"Honestly, I dont know." He said, bringing his free hand up to rub the back of his neck, causing his t-shirt to slide up, exposing a slice of his stomach.

"Tommy, come on. You wanted help and now you have it, but this isn't gonna work unless you tell me what else needs packed." I said placing my hands on my hips, our hands still intertwined.

Tom let out a low groan.

"Fine! Have you packed shirts?" This time I actually let go if his hand.
"Yes."
"Shoes?"
"Yes."
"Toiletries?" I asked, knowing that his toiletries bag was still lying on the bed.
"Um, no?" He replied with mkre of a question than a statement.
"Right! Okay! We can start there." I grabbed his arm and lead him into our en-suite bathroom, "Okay, you grab your tooth brush and stuff from the sink and I'll get the shower stuff from the cabinet. Tom nodded before striding over to the sink to pick up his toothbrush, toothpaste and something else from the cupboard below the sink, I couldn't make out.

"Okay, now that's sorted, is that everything you need?" Tom nodded in reply.

We ran back in to the bedroom, stuffing his things into the bag, and throwing it into his suitcase.

"Shit! It won't close." I yelled, motioning for him to come help, "Here, I'll sit on it while you zip." Tom said, plonking his butt on the leather top of the case.

I tagged on the small zip as hard as I could, but could only seem to make it move a matter of millimetres, "How much extra stuff do you have crammed in here?"

"All my essentials." Tom replied, in a rather matter-of-factly tone.

"Which is?" I raised an eyebrow at the man sitting on the suitcase. "You know, my clothes, shoes, coats-" I cut him off, "Coats?! We're going to the Bahamas, why do you need 'coats'? One should be enough."

I shoved him off the top, and Yankee the case open, finding three heavy coats stuffed in a corner, "Seriously?" I asked, not giving him time to reply, I grabbed the top two coats and threw them in the the corner of the room.

Quickly closing over the suitcase, I told Tom to sit back down on it while I, again, tried to close it. This time it closed slightly easier.

"Yes!" I let out a cheer while throwing my arms in the air.

"Right grab your backpack, which I assume is already packed, and get your ass down them stairs before I tell Robert you can't make it." I said over my shoulder as I walked down the hallway to the stairs, my bags still sitting neatly by the door.

I heard the gravel of our drive way crunching, the indication that a car had just arrived, "Tom! They're here!" I shouted, lifting my bags and making my way to open the door.

"I'm coming now!" He screamed back in reply.

I opened the door to find Robert, Chris Evans and Scarlett in a white Range Rover waiting for us. I walked over to the car, putting my bags in the boot, "Sorry for the wait guys, Tom was having trouble packing his things." I heard a few laughs coming from the front seat where Robert and Chris were sitting.

"(Y/n) can you lock the door sweetheart?" Tom has finally made it out of the house, and was now standing in the doorway, "Yes, of course." I walked over to him, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

I locked the door quickly once I heard the boot lid close and one of the back passenger doors open, I turned around to find Tom, standing with his hand held out for me to take it.

"Why thank you kind sir." I giggled while taking his hand and sliding into the middle seat, between Tom and Scarlett.

"Hey Scarlett!" I shouted, throwing my arms around her and pulling her into a hug, "God I missed having you around." I said while still hugging her.

"I missed you too (y/n)." She smiled back.

"Right are we finally ready to go?" Robert said from the drivers seat. "I think so." I spoke, taking Tom's hand again, earning a smile from him in the process.

He placed a gentle, yet affectionate kiss on my forehead when I snuggled into him, ready for the long journey to the airport, which was filled with both Chris and Robert singing along to whatever song came on the radio.

"I love you Tommy." I whispered, before falling into a peaceful sleep to the sound of Evans, Robert and Scarlett singing along to Bohemian Rhapsody.

a/n: the gif above is one that i made because my friend challanged me to

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.2K 45
❝i'm going to be the talk of campus because of you.❞ γ€Žsecond book (sequel to 'hidden')』 y/n l/n, a normal college student, who recently has had not-s...
108K 1.7K 22
Sequel to Just One More Kiss After the events from the last book, Y/N L/N doesn't know what to do anymore. She is confused, depressed, and she lost p...
222K 4.5K 45
β€’Book oneβ€’ β€’ You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to β€’ Marvel cast x teen reader β€’ Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...