NEW RULES; OC BOOK

By wickederika-

𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 𝕀𝕋 π•Šπ”Έπ•π•Š 𝔸𝔹𝕆𝕍𝔼 :3 More

β•°β˜†β˜† ℂ𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔼
β•°β˜†β˜† Gα—©α—·α–‡IEα’ͺα’ͺα—©
β•°β˜†β˜† α’α‘Œα”•TIα‘Ž
β•°β˜†β˜† α—·α—΄α‘Žα’Žα—©α—°αŽ₯α‘Ž
β•°β˜†β˜† α—·α—©α–‡α—·α—©α–‡α—©

β•°β˜†β˜†α—°α—©α›•α—©Ζ³α’ͺα—©

42 2 8
By wickederika-

━━━━━━━━━━━━

↪ ❀ ❝ is done an emotion?

because I feel that

in my soul ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🅝🅐🅜🅔

↪ ❀ ᗰᗩᛕᗩƳᒪᗩ

"丅ᗴᔕᔕᗩ"

ᖇᗝᗷᎥᑎᔕᗝᑎ

🅐🅖🅔

↪ ❀21

🅢🅔🅧🅤🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨

↪ ❀ bisexual

🅖🅔🅝🅓🅔🅡

↪ ❀female

🅟🅞🅦🅔🅡🅢

↪ ❀ replication ; the ability to replicate oneself, others and/or objects.

🅒🅐🅢🅣🅔

↪ ❀caste five

🅕🅐🅒🅔 🅒🅛🅐🅘🅜

↪ ❀ snezhana yanchenko

🅓🅔🅣🅐🅘🅛🅔🅓 🅓🅔🅢🅒🅡🅘🅟🅣🅘🅞🅝 🅞🅕 🅐🅟🅟🅔🅐🅡🅐🅝🅒🅔

↪ ❀ tessa has a long, softly defined face. attractive features enhancing her beauty over-all. soft, silky honey blonde hair. long and naturally curled. fair and milky skin. deep green hazel eyes. small pointed nose rich plump lips. a full pearly white smile that cracks her cheeks with adorable dimples. stands at an average height of 5'7" and a pear shaped body that is well taken care of.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

↪ ❀ ❝ what's meant to be

will always find your

way

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🅟🅔🅡🅢🅞🅝🅐🅛🅘🅣🅨

↪ ❀ tessa is beautiful. elegant. soft-spoken. the one you see always happy. wearing a stunning smile. beautiful hazel eyes, that would want you to get lost into them. funny. a teaser. minx. really, she is gorgeous. because being beautiful is one of her strong traits. she is friendly, and really easy to get along with. one wouldn't even have to try that harder. because she always so out there. trying to impress everyone and everyone. thinks what exactly she is doing but deep down her heart knows the truth. and the truth is...she is lost. lost because since a very long time she had struggled to find her place in this society. struggled to understand what made her different from the others. afraid, that she would never be able to find herself. however, even though so much self-consciousness had been in her mind, she had managed to have let it so obvious upon her face. that tells how good liar she is, and had been all her life. the truth is, makayla could indeed be very jealous. even after having everything that takes to sweep one off their feet, she could be really self conscious and a little less confident. easy to embarrass. impossible to take criticism. makayla doesn't do good with people who are either too nice — because really how can be someone super nice — or straight up pain in the backside. she doesn't have an anger issue but she could very well be annoyed. and then she would hate you. and it's really hard for her look past that hatred after that.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

↪ ❀ ❝ some people feel the rain,

others just get wet ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🅢🅣🅡🅔🅝🅖🅣🅗🅢

↪ ❀ tessa is beautiful and she knows how to take advantage of that. good in hiding her emotions and true feelings for people. extremely good violin player. a good singer. could really engaging and distracting, especially that's exactly what one needs.

🅕🅛🅐🅦🅢

↪ ❀ tessa is utterly self-conscious. jealous. critiques those she is jealous of. could be snappy and really mean. doesn't holds back anything once rage takes over, no matter if gonna regret later. not that intelligent yet good with advices.

🅞🅟🅘🅝🅘🅞🅝 🅞🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅔🅛🅔🅒🅣🅘🅞🅝

↪ ❀ tessa is curious. and she wants to make sure how their current ruler is. the reason people did not accept them like the previous one, she wants to hear what they have to say on it. she is more than eager to give them a chance if they really deserve it. besides, she had a soft corner for love and all those fairytales. so she wants to find her own too.

🅗🅞🅑🅑🅘🅔🅢

↪ ❀ playing violin. reading a good book. designs her own clothes. stargazing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

↪ ❀ ❝ I'm not afraid of storms

for I'm learning

how to sail my ship ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🅕🅐🅜🅘🅛🅨

↪ ❀ mother ; pamela robinson

father ; luke robinson

sister ; layla robinson

🅑🅐🅒🅚🅢🅣🅞🅡🅨

↪ ❀ tessa was seven when her father abandoned the family. her mother was pregnant with another child during that time. of course, the news took the whole family by storm. but somewhere makayla blames herself for that. and trust me, she has a good reason for that too. now if that's true or not, she doesn't know. but her entire life she has lived with that guilt. the reason is, everything was fine until tessa was born. but by the time she gained her full senses and understood what was right and wrong, her father was gone. and the reason might be that she he was embarassed of her. tessa wasn't born of with any power, she was one of those lost ones. and that might have created a rift between her mother and father. now, this all could be her entire imagination but for the little tessa that made sense. however, thankfully during her school time except for once or twice no one bullied her for being different. a lost one. but that didn't change the fact how she saw herself into the mirror. incomplete. she was a mean girl of the school. the one everyone wanted to be with but gossiped behind her back at the same time. about her crazy mother, eloped father, her no-powers. so where does all this frustration went? this hell broke loose on a new girl in the school, tessa never got along with. there were reasons. one, she was absolutely gorgeous, so she took away the attention tessa was used to. two, she had powers that were really cool, the kind of tessa would have exchanged anything for. three, she had a ridiculous name. however, a few years back, that girl left school and tessa never heard about it after that. glad, for her absence. happy, even. because something happened while she was gone. tessa finally realised that she was born with powers, she just didn't know what they were. maybe she never tried really hard to find out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

↪ ❀ ❝ they say home is where heart is.

mine is among the stars,

across the universe ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🅞🅣🅗🅔🅡

↪ ❀ her mother owns a boutique shop and tessa helps her with designs and keeps her updated with the latest trend. she owns a cat named "white".

🅟🅐🅢🅢🅦🅞🅡🅓

↪ ❀ bubblegum pink

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
170K 1K 188
Mature content