Life's Full of Your Love

By Jalebi88

Zara has always dreamed of a perfect life. All her life she's looked for her Prince Charming. Will she find h... More

Chapter One - Tune Maare Entriyaan
Chapter Two - Dhoombros ke saath?
Chapter Three - Aloo Baat
Chapter Five - Dhoombros' own Devdas
Chapter Six - First Get Me A Bhabi
Chapter Seven - Tum Hi Ho
Chapter Eight - I Love You
Chapter Nine - Not Aloo Baat
Chapter Ten - Don't Ignore Me
Chapter 11 - Pyaar Ho Gaya?
Chapter 12 - Is This Real?
Chapter 13 - Finally Friends?
Chapter 14 - Shaadi Season
Chapter 15 - Side Effects
Chapter 16 - Perfection
Chapter 17 - Bandar Jaise Shakal
Chapter 18 - Sidharth or Deepika?
Chapter 19 - Mehndi Night
Chapter 20 - Mothers Always Know
Chapter 21 - Why Me?
Chapter 22 - Pain
Chapter 23 - Saad
Chapter 24 - Two Years Later
Chapter 25 - Love
Chapter 26 - Life Can Be Better
Chapter 27 - Engaged
Chapter 28 - Ek Villain
Chapter 29 - Life's Surprises
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 31 - One Year Later
Chapter 32 - Bright Side Of Life
Chapter 33 - Help
Chapter 34 - Lucky In Love
Chapter 35 - Confusion
Chapter 36 - Peace is Everything
Chapter 37 - Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali
Chapter 38 - Eternal Pyaar
Chapter 39 - Aur Chabi Kho Jaye
Chapter 40 - One Big Family

Chapter Four - Milkshakes

1.4K 56 5
By Jalebi88

I entered the room and everyone's eyes were on me. I have to say I was a bit uncomfortable as there were loads of people sitting there.

"Zara!" I heard from the side of the room. Hussain was waving to me. I sat down next to him and Waqas sat on my other side.

"Okay, so this is Zara. And Zara, this is my sister, Nausheen but we call her Nosh." Waqas said, motioning to a lady sitting with a little boy in her lap. She smiled at me.

"And this is her husband, Khurram bhai. They both own a company called Laaj Studios. Nosh produces, and takes photos, and Khurram bhai directs." Waqas continued. Khurram bhai chuckled.

"That's why she's my soulmate. We like the same things." He winked. Nosh hit him lightly on the arm. Everyone chuckled.

"And this is our famous Iman and Shayan! Nosh appi and Khurram bhai's kids." Shehry introduced, pointing to the girl sitting next to Khurram bhai and the little boy in Nosh's lap.

"I've heard so much about you! It's great to finally meet you." I complimented.

"Yes, same here! The boys talk a lot about you." Nosh laughed. I blushed. About me?

"So when are you guys planning to go back? We can do some sightseeing before then." Atif asked.

"No sightseeing. We came only for work. We'll be going this weekend with you guys." Nosh said. With them?

"Oh that reminds me. Nosh, you wanted to talk to Zara?" Waqas asked. Me?

"Oh yeah! Actually, Zara, Laaj Studios is making a movie with the Dhoombros. We still haven't found a actress yet and so Hussain and Shehry recommended you. We decided to come see you and see if you could match the role. So we wanted to ask if you want to come to New York with us so you can audition properly?" Nosh asked. So that's why Hussain and Shehry told Nosh about me! But I was shocked. They want me to go with them?

"Sorry, Nosh appi, I'm going to have to ask my Khala for permission before I do anything." I said, nervous of what Nosh would say.

"Wow! MashAllah! You're such a sweet girl! Any other girl would have said yes without any delay!" Nosh grinned. I smiled.

"Thank you. By the way, what's the role that I'll auditioning for?" I asked.

"You'll be playing the lead. I won't reveal too much in case you don't get the part but I doubt it." Khurram bhai grinned. Woah! I wasn't expecting this.

"But I can't act. I mean, I can try. But I'm probably as not as good as other girls. I can't be the lead." I complained.

"We'll just have to see how you act at the audition. That's why it's called a audition." Atif grinned. I chuckled. Atif is so funny. Even when I'm nervous, he can make me laugh.

"True. But what if my khala doesn't agree to letting me go to New York? Maybe she can allow that, but maybe not the acting part." I continued.

"You can't be that negative. If she doesn't let, we'll talk to her. If it still doesn't work, then I'll get Mama to talk to her." Hussain smiled at me. Oh my god! Is it possible to melt when you have a hot guy right next to you giving you a cute smile telling you that he will get his mother to talk to your aunt about giving you permission? Okay, maybe not the last part, but damn!! I don't know why I haven't noticed it before but Hussain was actually the good-looking one in the group. Shehry didn't look bad as well but I liked Hussain better. Looks-wise. Wait wait, I'm getting distracted. I nodded a thanks to Hussain. The conversation moved on to other things such as what work they were all doing, locations for the movie etc.

Later on, I said goodbye to everyone and went straight to Najma and Rizwan's house. Najma opened the door and hugged me.

"Oh my gawsh! I thought you were never going to come around." Najma said, ushering me in.

"What are you on about? It's only been 3 days." I said, walking upstairs.

"Yeah but still.." Najma drifted off, behind me. Suddenly it hit me.

"You know you could see Shehry without me." I smirked, sitting down on her bed. Najma's mouth turned into an 'O' shape. She hit me on the arm playfully.

"Zara! Don't say stuff like that!" She said, blushing red like a tomato.

"But seriously, I need to tell you something." I said, telling Najma everything from seeing Shehry at university to going to their house to meeting Nosh. Najma's reactions, however, were priceless.

"NO WAY! OMG! THEY WANT YOU?!" Najma shouted.

"Najma please stop scream-" I started to say before I got cut off by Rizwan entering the room.

"Sometimes I want to move out and live alone in peace and quiet." He sighed, sitting on the bed casually. Rizwan was wearing a white shirt with a black tie and black trousers. I realised he had come back from work.

"Hey Riz. How was work?" I asked him. For some reason, he started smiling. Let me tell you here that seeing Rizwan smile genuinely was a rare sight. He was always sarcastic and would sometimes smirk, or laugh at Najma.

"It was alright." Rizwan answered back.

"Riz, you would not believe what happened to Zara!" Najma butted in. Rizwan rolled his eyes.

"What happened?" He sighed.

"Okay, so Zara met up with the Dhoombros again a few times, without me, and they want her to go with them to New York for their first movie!" Najma said in one breath, pausing and glaring at me halfway to signify that I shouldn't have gone to Waqas's house by myself.

"Seriously? You're right Najma, I don't believe this. Are you sure?" Rizwan said, turning his head back and forth to me and Najma. I nodded.

"But I said that I would first ask Khala before anything, so I don't know if I'm going." I said nervously. Rizwan nodded.

"Good girl. Now if it was Najma, she would have been halfway to New York by now." Rizwan said, patting me on the head. I chuckled. It was true. Najma did tend to get excited sometimes. Najma ignored Rizwan and grabbed my wrist, tugging me downstairs. Rizwan followed behind us.

"Woah, Najma, wait! Where are we going?" I called to her but with no reply. Before I knew it, we were standing in front of Khala, who was drinking tea at the dining table.

"Najma, Zara beta, kya hua? (What happened?)" She asked us. Why did all parents get concerned when we go to them?

"Kuch nahi (Nothing) Kha-" I tried to say but Najma cut me off.

"Mom, Zara has something to tell you." Najma said, more like demanded. Khala looked at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Hussain and Shehryaar are making a movie with their cousins, and they're going to New York this weekend. They want me to go with them and audition for the movie." I said nervously. I swear, I feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest.

"What? New York? But that's so far!" Khala frowned.

"Khala, if you say so, I won't go." I said, seeing that it was difficult for her.

"Beta, I think the most important thing here is to see what you want. If you want to go, then you can." Khalu said. I didn't see him sitting next to Khala also drinking tea.

"Tum pagal ho gaya? Ladki akele New York jayenge?! (Have you gone crazy? Will the girl go alone to New York?!)" Khala said angrily to Khalu. Khalu was always very quiet and listened to Khala without any complaint. So it was unusual when he talked back to her.

"Suno, Zara bara ho gaye. Aur akela nahi, Shehryaar hai, Hussain hai. (Listen, Zara has grown up now. And she won't be alone, Shehryaar will be there, Hussain will be there.)" Khalu said calmly. Khala looked like she could explode.

"Mom, if you still think she won't be safe, I can go along as well." Rizwan came to Khalu's rescue. I felt a sense of gratitude towards him. Khala sighed.

"It's not that I want to keep you locked here. I'm just scared. Your mother gave me the responsibility of taking care of you. If something happens, I will feel guilty for the rest of my life." Khala said to me. I sat down next to Khala.

"Khala, I'll do whatever you want. But Khalu's right. I've grown up."

"To a mother, her child never grows up. But I trust you. So I'm letting you go but Rizwan will go with you." Khala smiled at me. I hugged her tightly.

"Really? Shukran Allah! Thank you so much Khala! You won't regret it." I had tears of happiness in my eyes. I didn't care about the movie but the fact that I was going to New York with some of my most favorite people was unbelievable, especially since Hussain would be there too.

"Mom, what about me? You didn't say my name." Najma pouted.

"Who said anything about you?" Khala chuckled. Najma's mouth was wide open.

"Close your mouth before a fly goes in." Rizwan smirked. Najma quickly closed her mouth and glared at Rizwan.

"Mom! This isn't fair! He's only a year older than me and he gets to go! And Zara won't have any fun with him! At least I can give her some company. If Zara's bored in a room in New York, it defeats the purpose of her going." Najma started to complain. I could tell the only reason she wanted to go was because of Shehry. Khalu started laughing.

"Your mother is joking with you. Of course you're going!" He said. The scream Najma gave must've made Rizwan deaf, since he was standing next to her, he walked over to me and Khala, holding his ears.

"Mama, help. Dekho, apko sirf ek beta, aur voh beta deaf ho gaya apko beti ke liye. (Look, you have one son and that son just went deaf because of your daughter.)" Rizwan pouted. Khala started laughing and Khalu laughed along with her.

I went up to my room and immediately called Hussain. He answered on the first ring.

"Hussain, guess what?" I said excitedly into the phone.

"Shahrukh Khan's coming to sign me for a movie?" Hussain asked. Was he serious?

"What? No!"

"Aditya Chopra?" Is this guy serious?

"Nahi yaar!-"

"Karan Johar?! Acha, Zara, don't joke with me. Is he really coming?" I mentally hit him on the head.

"Nahi yaar! If you had let me finish, I was going to say that I'm going to New York with you guys! Khala let me!" I gribbed excitedly.

"Really? That's even better! I'll let Waqas know. Start packing because we leave tomorrow morning." OMG! That's even better?

"Oh! I forgot, today's Friday. But Nosh appi and Khurram bhai are only staying for a day? What will they do?" I asked. Hussain chuckled.

"That's what they do. But after 2 weeks, when we come back, they'll stay longer." Hussain laughed.

"Hussain, Rizwan and Najma will be coming along with me. Is that okay?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah that's okay. I'll let Waqas know now." He answered back.

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye." Hussain cut the call. Somehow I felt that Hussain didn't want to talk to me. I don't know why, but for some reason, I felt a little hurt. I cared so much about him.

Hussain's P.O.V

I quickly put my phone down and screamed. Zara was coming with us! I was so excited, I really liked her. But I get nervous when talking to her, so I didn't talk much. I'll make it up to her. I can't wait! I had to tell someone. Luckily at that moment, Shehry entered my room.

"What the hell, Hussain? Why are you screaming?" Shehry frowned.

"Zara's coming with us!" I grinned. Shehry grinned as well.

"That's awesome. Did you tell Waqas yet?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'll text him now." I said. Shehry nodded and went to his room to pack. I texted Waqas and started packing.

~The next morning~

It's 5am now. Everyone in my house was awake to see me and Shehry off. Waqas, Atif, Nosh appi, Khurram bhai and Shayan had arrived 15 minutes ago and Nosh appi was getting Shayan and Iman ready. Iman had stayed over at our house for the night after I texted Waqas since she wanted to play with Maha. Speaking of Maha, Maha was really sad that her two brothers were going. So we were all standing outside. Nosh, Khurram bhai, Iman and Shayan were to go to the airport straight from here, while me, Atif, Waqas and Shehry go to Zara's house. From Zara's house, we were driving to New York. I hugged Maha.

"Don't worry, Maha, we'll be back before you know it." I said to her as she grabbed my neck. Maha let go of me and hugged Shehry. Khurram bhai and Nosh left just now after saying bye. I said bye to Mama and Baba and off we went to Zara's house.

Zara's P.O.V

A few minutes after I cut the call with Hussain, Waqas texted me with all the details saying that we were leaving the next morning. I told Najma and Rizwan and we all started packing. Before I knew it, it was 5am and we were waiting for the guys to pick us up. Khala was crying with Rizwan hugging her.

"Mom, why are you crying? We'll be back in two weeks." Rizwan was saying.

"I have never spent a night without you three. When Maleeha left, I cried. And now it's you three." Khala sobbed. I hugged Khala from the side and Najma hugged her from the other side. Suddenly a car pulled into the driveway. I let go and I could see Waqas and Atif sitting in the front. Rizwan and Khalu put our luggage in the car. I climbed in the back to see Shehry and Hussain grinning at me. I sat down next to Hussain and, Najma and Rizwan sat down in the row in front of us. We waved to Khala and Khalu and started our journey to New York. Everyone was exhausted except Waqas, who had slept before coming, and so everyone slept for the first few hours. When I woke up, I found myself on someone's shoulder with their head on top of mine. I realised it was Hussain since he was the only person next to me. OMG! I suddenly felt so nervous! I didn't want to move as it was so comfortable but my heart was beating so fast.

"Hussain, uth jayega tu? (Are you going to get up?) Let Zara be comfortable." Waqas called from the front. I realised that everyone's attention was turned to us, even though I couldn't see them. Lucky my eyes were closed otherwise I would be in for some brutal teasing. Shehry was giggling so hard that he woke Hussain up. Hussain started stirring and I couldn't pretend anymore. I opened my eyes to see Najma beaming at me and Rizwan with an eyebrow raised. Hussain put his head up and I sat upright.

"Sorry about that. Hope I didn't cause any trouble?" Hussain said to me. I shook my head.

"Alright, now that everyone's up, let's party!" Atif shouted from the front and turned on the music. It started playing 'Character Deela Hai'. Atif turned on the camera and handed it to Rizwan who in turn handed it to Shehry. Shehry started recording us lip-synching to the songs. Hussain put an arm around Shehry and another around me. I felt like I was going to faint. But I just grinned at the camera and moved to the beat like Hussain and Shehry was doing. After that, we danced to Baby Doll, Jashn-e-Ishqa, Tune Maare Entriyaan, Assalam-e-Ishq and Sunny Sunny. While we were dancing to Sunny Sunny, Atif suddenly stopped the music.

"Abbey oh, Ati, kya hua? (What happened?)" Hussain frowned. He must have been enjoying himself.

"Shehry bhai! Dekho!" Atif grinned. We hadn't realised but Waqas had stopped somewhere. It was about 2pm and we were all hungry and tired from the partying. We all got out and I took a look at where we were. We were at Burger King, but I had no idea exactly where we are. I turned to look at everyone else. The first person I saw was Shehry, whose face looked like there was a candle inside.

"Shehry bhai? Appko kya hua? (What happened to you?)" I asked. Shehry didn't answer.

"Shehry had been asking for Burger King since last week but we were too busy to go." Waqas smirked. Ohh! That made sense.

"I am so bhuki (hungry)! Chalo (let's go), insides chalo (let's go)!" Shehry suddenly called in his Mar-yum accent. Everyone chuckled and we went inside. We sat down at one of the corner tables.

"Alright, so what does everyone want?" Shehry called. Everyone gave in their order. I felt really thirsty so I asked for a vanilla milkshake.

"How much?" I asked Shehry, getting out my purse. Hussain suddenly grabbed my hand as he was sitting next to me.

"You don't need to pay. Shehry's paying since he wanted to eat here." Hussain said. I looked at Shehry and he nodded. I nodded as well. Shehry left to put in our orders. To my surprise, Hussain was still holding my hand.

"Um, Hussain..you can let go now." I said quietly.

"Oh! Sorry." Hussain blushed, letting go of my hand. I smiled at him to show that it was okay.

"I'll go help Shehry with the food." Najma called and went off. So subtle. Shehry and Najma, who was blushing like a 'laal timater' (red tomato), came back a few minutes later with everyone's food. I took my milkshake and couldn't help singing 'Milkshake' under my breath.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard-" I sang quietly.

"And they're like it's better than yours." Hussain leaned over to me. OMG! He heard me! I looked over at him and he was drinking a milkshake too.

"So the boys come for my milkshake but they say your milkshake is better? Yeh kaisa baat? (What is this?)" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sachi baat. (True talk.)" Hussain smirked.

"Aloo baat. (Potato talk)" I laughed. Hussain laughed as well, remembering the conversation we had about Shehry and Najma. Suddenly I realised that everything was silent and everyone was looking at me and Hussain talking.

"Don't stop talking because of us, it's entertaining." Waqas smirked. Everyone chuckled. Hussain gave a look to Waqas and he shut up.

"But seriously, it's so fun with you guys. Even if Zara doesn't get the part, which is very doubtful, you guys should help out with the movie, so you don't need to go back earlier." Atif said. Very doubtful? As if.

"That would be awesome. We're glad to help." Rizwan grinned. Wait. Rizwan grinned?

"Riz, are you actually smiling?" Najma read my mind. Rizwan frowned instantly. The others chuckled.

"Are you two twins?" Waqas asked. Najma glared at him.

"He wishes. I'm much more better than him." Najma boasted. Rizwan rolled his eyes. Shehry stood up.

"Guys, we should get going, otherwise we'll get there late." He said. We all agreed and sat inside the car only this time Atif was driving. We started our journey again but this time, putting the music low and just talking.

~Later that night~

6 hours had passed. By now, we were all exhausted and just sitting tiredly in the car while Atif drove. My head was once again on Hussain's shoulder, only now it wasn't that uncomfortable. I was too tired to care. I was actually used to it. Maybe because Shehry's head was on Hussain's other shoulder, while Hussain had his head back.

"Waqas, can you see if there's a hotel nearby or something? We all really need to sleep." Hussain said in a tired voice.

"Yeah and I'm going to tell Nosh that we can't go on. I won't be able to bear another 11 hours." Waqas said.

"So how are we getting to New York then?" Najma asked.

"Now I'm going to Hilton Knoxville, one of the best hotels here. We'll stay for the night and tomorrow we'll leave from Knoxville Downtown Island Airport. That way we don't have to travel for another day." Atif answered.

"Oye hoye! Khan Saab sure knows a lot about Knoxville!" Shehry piped up. I thought he was asleep.

"Yeah, I was here on a trip once." Atif chuckled.

"But you're right. We don't need to travel another day. I think we've had fun and all but better to have fun when we're all trying not to fall flat on our face." Rizwan yawned. At that moment, Atif pulled into the hotel and we all go out of the car, getting our luggage. Luckily I only had a small trolley bag. Najma, on the other hand, had three big bags. She pouted at Rizwan.

"Bhai, help karo na? (Bro, please help me?)" Najma gave him her sweet smile and her puppy dog eyes, which would have easily worked on anyone. Instead, Rizwan walked away with his bag on his shoulder. Najma scoffed. Before she could ask me, Shehry picked up one of her bags.

"Shehry, you don't need to-" Najma started to say.

"Koi baat nahi. (It's no problem.) You can repay the favour later." Shehry smirked and walked away, leaving Najma blushing red hot.

"Let's go before you turn into a tomato." I said to Najma before walking away as well. We all reached the lobby where we booked 3 rooms. Me and Najma were in one room, while Hussain and Waqas had a room to themselves. Atif, Rizwan and Shehry were sharing a room because apparently, they had 'business' to do. I have to admit, I was a bit worried. Rizwan isn't the type to share rooms. What do they mean by business? But I decided to figure that out in the morning as I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning, I woke up to knocking on our door. I looked over at Najma, hoping she would open the door but she was in a deep sleep. So I reluctantly got up and looked through the peep-hole. Surprisingly I saw Hussain and Rizwan standing there still in their pyjamas. I opened the door.

"You take so long to open the door." Rizwan frowned and walked in. Hussain, on the other hand, was yawning with one hand in his pyjama pant pockets but he smiled at me.

"Hey Zara. Sorry hum tum dono ka subah subah disturb kar rahe. (Sorry we're disturbing you two early in the morning.)" He said looking at me kindly. I shook my head.

"Koi baat nahi. (It's no problem.) It's more like giving a pleasant surprise rather than disturbing." I grinned. Hussain grinned as well and sat down on my bed. I closed the door and sat down on the sofa. Rizwan threw a pillow at Najma.

"Oye sleeping beauty! We know you need a lot more beauty sleep but uth jaa na. (Get up.) Tere liye Shehry aaya. (Shehry's here because of you.)" Rizwan smirked. As soon as she heard Shehry's name, Najma sat up. Looking around for Shehry unsuccessfully, Najma looked at Rizwan confused. Rizwan burst out laughing. I couldn't help but chuckle. Even Hussain was grinning.

"Sorry, sorry. Bhool ho gaya. (There's been a mistake.) Aaya nahi. (He hasn't come.)

But he's coming in a few minutes." Rizwan grinned. Najma ran to the bathroom.

"Munni badnam hui..darling tere liye. (There's a rumour about Munni..because of you darling.)" Rizwan sang quietly while lying down on Najma's bed.

"Kiska badnam hui? (Rumous about who?)" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uski girlfriend. (His girlfriend.)" Hussain smirked.

"Munni teri girlfriend?! (Munni's your girlfriend?!) Sala! Aur mujhe nahi pata? (And I didn't know?)" I said in mock anger to Rizwan. Rizwan rolled his eyes and kicked Hussain.

"Yeah because in Knoxville I suddenly found Malaika Arora Khan and Katrina Kaif and both decided to be my girlfriends even though Malaika Arora Khan is married." Rizwan said sarcastically. Hussain burst out laughing. I chuckled.

"But ek ladki to hai, na? (But there is a girl, right?)" Hussain asked smiling. I put my focus on Rizwan. I had always been waiting for this. To my surprise, Rizwan nodded.

"What?!" Najma shouted from the bathroom door. I didn't even realise she had come out from the bathroom, with her hair brushed.

"Erm..I only told Hussain and Shehry. About her." Rizwan stammered. This guy has a girlfriend and the first person he tells is Hussain and Shehry? But I wasn't too worried about that as Shehry and Hussain were practically family.

"Who's her? What's Bhabi's name?" Najma asked uncontrollably. This girl, I swear.

"First of all, it's only a crush and her name is Sara. She's also Pakistani. Works with me. Came into office last week. Beautiful. Smart. Clever." Rizwan smiled to himself. I went up to him and pulled his cheek.

"Awww! How cute!! Sara bhabi!" I grinned. "Yep! And we're going to get Rizwan bhai and Sara bhabi together." Hussain grinned with me.

"Wait, wait, wait. It's just a crush. Who knows if she even likes me?" Rizwan said nervously. At that moment, someone else knocked on the door. I checked and saw that the others were standing outside. I opened the door and they piled in. Najma and Rizwan sat on her bed while Atif, Shehry and Waqas sat on the sofa. I sat down next to Hussain on my bed.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked.

"I talked to Nosh in the morning and she already booked a flight for us at 4:30pm. We can eat lunch and go straight to the airport." Waqas explained.

"We can't just eat lunch. Let's actually do something." Shehry suggested.

"What can we do? We're leaving in a few hours. Got to be at the airport at 1:30pm." Waqas pouted.

"Atif, do you have anything? You've been here once, so is there anywhere close that we can go to and still make it to the airport?" Hussain asked Atif. Atif shrugged.

"There's nothing we can do in a few hours. The good places are far away." Atif said sadly. Rizwan frowned.

"Why don't we just chill inside the hotel?" He suggested. Hmm..I like that. Hussain nodded.

"Yeah. Nothing wrong with that. What do you think, Waqas?" Hussain asked.

"Yeah that's awesome! We should do stuff like a pillow fight!" Waqas exclaimed, his eyes wide with excitement. Everyone looked at him concerned. Hanging out with Iman and Shayan must have done him some harm.

"Really, Waqas, really? A pillow fight?" Atif asked.

"Yeah! You have huge muscles, man, and you're scared of a pillow fight?" Waqas smirked.

"No! I mean, we should do something proper like go downstairs to the buffet or go to the rooftop pool?" Atif suggested. Waqas shook his head.

"I want a pillow fight, yo. You guys might not like the idea of it but what if we made it more intense? Like teams and stuff." Waqas tried to convince us.

"It's not a bad idea. Atif's just scared 'cause I'm the champion at this." Shehry grinned.

"You also said you're the champion at pool, ping pong and golf but you got beaten at all of those. By me." Hussain grinned. Shehry stuck his tongue out at Hussain.

"Chote bhai bara bhai se zyaada talented. (The little brother's more talented than the older brother.)" Najma chuckled. Hussain high fived her.

"If that's what you think, I'll show you. I'm going to be with my yaar and we'll show you my skills." Shehry smirked.

"I'll be with Shehry 'cause he's going to need a lot of help and Zara won't be able to handle him." Atif laughed. I couldn't help laughing along.

"Don't worry Atif. We'll be winning anyway." I chuckled. Hussain stood up.

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" He asked. I stood up too.

"How about the losers does anything the winners tell them to?" I said. Hussain nodded and we shook hands. OMG! His hands were so soft and warm! I felt like holding onto it forever but I let go before it got awkward.

"So then it's me, Waqas, Hussain and Riz on one team?" Najma asked. Waqas nodded.

"Yep! Now let's go prepare in our room so that the loser over there can try and learn how to throw a pillow." Waqas laughed, pointing to Shehry and taking Najma by the arm outside. Hussain and Rizwan followed.

"I'm not a loser!" Shehry said sadly but they had already left. I pulled Shehry's cheek.

"Naww! It's okay beta! We're going to beat them because this time, you have Zara on your team." I winked. Atif opened up the cupboards and brought out the extra pillows.

"Let's not waste time. I have a plan." Atif said and explained his plan to us.

Heyy guys! Sorry for the late update! Definitely going to try and update quicker! Ehehehe anyone see the new vid? Hussain though and the selfies :D This picture is of (from left to right) : Hamzah, Waqas, Shehry, Smith, Atif and Hussain <3 he looks so good here. Whose picture should I put up next chapter? Please comment, vote, whichever and thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 434 41
What happens when you constantly have the same dream with the same person and then you finally see them in real life? That's Hussain's story. He has...
10.3K 371 42
After a year of meaningless hookups and dating flops, all Andrew wants is an adult relationship. But when he meets his dream girl, he finds she's got...
21.5K 1.9K 74
Hi! their i am a bit nervous because it is my first time that i am writing some thing on public hope you all love it......:) well my story revolve ar...
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)