My Favorite Actor of All-Time

By MADEIN2XX2

A friendship brewing with feelings of love between an awkward and bubbly rookie actor and a selfless, well-kn... More

the first time i met him
Too much coincidence
Let's Face it!
Step by step
Yearning
Changing gradually
First trip
First Trip: Jealousy (2)
First trip: Jealousy (3)
First trip: (긑!~ Done!)
Hiatus
Scandal
Revelation: (I'm Sorry)
Revelation:(Ms.Celebrity & Mr.Celebrity)
I will trade anything for her
Back to zero
Is it Another chance to Stay or Leave?
D-1 (Rehearsals)
Official
인생의 장애물 (Hurdles in life)

One fine Summer

42 2 0
By MADEIN2XX2

It's only a week before Yoowoo's Death Anniversary. After being a Song writer I managed to produced a song dedicated to Yoowoo, I am proud but I am hoping too that I can perform it myself on the stage.

"Pdnim.. How was it? I tried my best to make it, Do you think yoowoo will like this?"

"Wahhh!! Jiyeon-ah.. this is amazing! Did you do the melody too?"

"Yeah..I was freestyling on my piano."

"As expected to Yoowoo's Daughter..hahaha Don't worry Jiyeon-ah, he will definitely  love this. I'm so proud of you. I hope you could perform this live."

"Yeah..unfortunately, maybe my hoobaes will do the tribute next week."

"Yoowoo would be very happy if you will perform the tribute yourself. Yoowoo always dreamed about seeing you perform your self-produced song someday. I'll talk to CEO Kim about this."

7 years ago..

"How's Jiyeon's song production lesson?"

"It's doing great, I didn't know she would easily learn the basics."

"I'm just curious seonbae, are you going to quit?"

"Me? Nah.. I just wanted her to learn this stuffs so she can make her own song someday. I wanted to see her perform her self-produced song on stage. If that happens I'll quit, and let her produce her own songs."

"Aigoo..You sound like a proud father! Haha"

"Well, She's like my daughter. She always sticks around me like I'm his dad."

/yoowoo brings out a stick of cigarette/

"Do you have some lighter?"

"Ey! Seonbae! Jiyeon will scold me if I let you smoke. Quit it."

"Hahaha! I knew it.."

/yoowoo threw the packet of cigarettes on the trash can/

•••

"Hey..you Okay?"

"Huh? What did you say?"

/Jihyuk snaps his fingers/

"I said do you have time later.."

"Ahh..For What?"

"I have something to tell you."

"Is it urgent? I have to finish these.."

"Not that urgent but it's important."

"Tell me now then.."

/Jiyeon facing the monitors/

/Jihyuk pulled Jiyeon to face him/

"Hey..what are you doing?"

"Jiyeon-ah.."

"Wh-why?"

"I.."

/Sungjae entered the studio and saw Jihyuk and Jiyeon/

/Sungjae was flustered/

/Jiyeon pushed Jihyuk away/

"Hey! It's not what you think.."

"Hehehe..I'll come back later Seonbae! /quickly bows and exit the studio/"

"Let's talk later.."

"Jiyeon-ah.. it's been 3 yrs since that happened. Why can't you give me a chance? Is this still bcos of your dad?"

"It's not like that!"

"Then, What?! Tell me."

/tears are pouring from Jiyeon's eyes/

"Let's not do this now..Choi Jihyuk, I'm busy"

"I understand what you're being dedicated with, it's important to you. That's why I wanted you to accept me. So You can always lean on me when you're tired, when you're feeling hopeless and sad. Share your burdens with me, Jiyeon-Ah.."

"Do you know this..after the case I don't know what to do with my life. I was about to go nuts. When I started working as a song writer I was so envious to those artists I work with. I was so mad and feel empty but I don't have anyone to lean on except for Yoowoo's Advices. That was the only comfort I have. I can't forget how disgusted I am to myself to when my nightmare ate me."

"You don't have to do this alone Jiyeon-ah.."

/Jiyeon tightly hugged Jihyuk/

/Jihyuk patting her back/

"Why did this happened to me?i don't know what to do.."

"It's okay Jiyeon-Ah..Everything will be okay."

Planning team (Meeting)

/Mr Kim arrived/

"Mr.Kim.. about the tribute concert on Wednesday. Do you have anything more to add?"

"About that..I wanted Jiyeon to perform."

/Everyone are murmuring/

"Mr.kim, are you sure? This will affect the company's 20xx Net Income. Plus the Gdp for this year. Jiyeon made a bad image to the netizens, I know that you are very fond of her but if We'll do this. We can lose a lot."

"Do you think I don't know that?! Jiyeon gave this company a name in the music industry! I can't let her lose this opportunity to pay her respects to yoowoo. My conscience will kill me."

"If that what you want sir, we'll make the arrangements right away sir."

"She's performing last, i want her to perform 2 songs. Her Debut song and her self-produced song. Okay?"

"Yes, sir."

/CEO Kim left the Room/

/Mr.Kim picked up his phone/

"Hello, This is CEO Kim Taehwan."

"Mr.Kim Jiyeon's song is already finished. It was perfect! Flawless! Yoowoo really thought her well.."

"I already talked to PR TEAM about the changes. Let Jiyeon activate her Social Media account. Let her rehearse we songs at the studio and we'll be having our final Rehearsal on Tuesday."

"Wahh!! Really? Thank you so much Mr.Kim! Jiyeon will be happy to hear this. I'll inform her right away. Thank you so much Mr.Kim! Thank you!"

"Call me if she needs anything to add."

"Yes,sir! Thank you so much Mr.Kim! Have a great day!"

Studio

[Hoon Pdnim Calling..]
[answered]

"Hello..Pdnim?"

/Jiyeon wiping her tears/
/Jihyuk got awkward after hugging Jiyeon/

:"I have a good news for you."

"What is it?"

:"CEO Kim said that you're going to perform last in the tribute concert."

"What?"

My legs trembled. I was so shocked and I don't know what to do. I don't know if I am dreaming. Jihyuk is right, maybe all this time I just have to lean on someone so that my confidence can comeback to me.

"Omg!!! Woah! I-i is this true?! You're not joking right? Don't tease me.."

/Jiyeon was crying and happy at the same time/

"It's true! Mr.Kim already talked to the PR TEAM.. oh! And he said, You should practice your song..the new one and your debut song. Final rehearsal is on Tuesday. Congratulations Jiyeon-Ah.."

"Thank you very much Hoon Seonbae! Seriously! Thank you! I really owe you this one! I'll work very hard and won't let you down."

"Aigoo..don't say that, you never let me down..not even once. Raised your head and Perform it for Yoowoo. He'll be watching you."

"Yes,Seonbae! Thank you!"

[call ended]

"What happened?"

"I'm going to perform in the tribute concert! I'll be performing last! With 2 songs. /crying/"

"See? I told you! I'll visit the concert after my schedules. Relax and Just tell your story to everyone, Okay?"

"/Hugged Jihyuk/ thank you."

"For what?"

"For believing in me since then. I always wanted to thank you for all the things what you've done to me. Even when the Car accident happened."

"Wait, you remembered that?"

"Yeah..remember when I called you after the court hearing?"

/Jihyuk smiled at Jiyeon/

"I'm glad you remembered it."

"Anyways..I have to practice, do you want to wait?"

"Of course! It would be an honor to hear your voice again."

"Hahahaha Okay then..sit here and I'll go inside, and then push this upward when I gave you the Okay sign. Okay?"

"Ahh..Okay Okay! Wait- is this the button for speaking?"

"Yeah.. how'd you know?"

"I saw it in Hyuna and Hyojong's studio."

"Ahhh..I'll be going inside. Push it Okay?"

"Alright. /winks/"

/Jiyeon fluttered/

/Jiyeon gave the ok sign/
/Jihyuk push the button/
/music starts playing/
/Jiyeon singing/

As soon as the song began..I became emotional. I thought that I would never hear her sing like this again. I can feel every melody and lyric of the song, while listening to Jiyeon I felt the flashback vibe..I feel like I was there in that story. Is this how she always sang? No wonder there are still people who believes in her despite of what happened.

/a sudden tears poured from his eyes/

/Jiyeon feeling the song/
/Jiyeon looked at Jihyuk while singing/
/Jihyuk gives a okay sign/
/Jiyeon saw Jihyuk with tears/

/Jiyeon pauses from singing/
/Jiyeon went to Jihyuk/

"Jihyuk-ah..what's wrong?"

"Huh? /wipes tears/ nothing, I just felt a lot of emotions in the song. I felt like I was part of that story."

"You are."

"Hahahaha Really?"

"You are part of my story, I won't be hanging until now if it wasn't for you."

"I just feel relieved now. Every burden from my chest was gone now. That's why I wanted you to share yours so that you can even breathe For awhile."

That day feels like a dream to me.. I just feel overwhelmed just like the first time I debuted as an artist, when I saw Jihyuk cried i realized that I should've met him earlier when I was still a newbie in the industry..maybe things could've been great.

/Jihyuk And Jiyeon came out/
/At the elevator/

"Wear your mask..paparazzi are always here."

/Jihyuk wears mask/

"Isn't this fun? I feel like a true celebrity. You know sneaking dates with co-celebrity. Hahaha"

/Jiyeon jokingly hit Jihyuk/

"Hey..is it funny? Haha you're so childish."

/Hold hands/
/Ground floor/
/elevator opens/
/walked out/

/paparazzi secretly taking photos of them/

"Hey! Who do you think these two are? Any ideas?"

/looking thoroughly at the photos/

"Hey! Hey! Zoom it in more.."

"Why? Do you know?"

"I knew it! Damn, this is Gummy! Earlier I was supposed to take pictures of SM's new trainees but I suddenly saw Gummy arriving with his manager here with that hoodie"

"What the- but who's the guy? I think it's a celebrity too.."

"Yeah..I think so too. Hey! Don't you think it's Choi Jihyuk? He just recently signed a contract here in SM Ent."

"Wahhhh..that makes sense! I'll call Mr.Jang if he can recognize these two and prepare an article already."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 527 51
Given a choice to pursue their relationship or careers, Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo chooses the latter. Though, their strong feelings paves the way t...
1.2K 22 13
Sarah has changed her life since traveling to South Korea, To find herself something pushes her towards that Korean guy named Nam Joo Hyuk trying to...
4.7K 104 22
⟨A Chensung fanfiction⟩ Sequel to Gummy Bear Acception [In which Chenle and Jisung discover different experiences within their relationship. Whether...
16K 642 33
it's a very simple sweet story of Taehyung and Jungkook from their college life- boyfriends- Fiance-husbands- parents- olds it's a beautiful timeline...