Welcome, Darling (Eremika) (E...

By uwu_derp

Being in the showbiz wasn't Mikasa Ackerman's plan. It was forced onto her as a child, and she slowly adapted... More

000: Her BackStory
002: A Date
003: Friendship
004: Rusted Car
005: Wrong
006: Anger
007: Mika
008: Last Night
009: A Kiss
010: Expectations
011: Enjoy It
012: He Likes You
013: Another Drunk Night
014: His Place
015: The Pool
016: Arranged Marriage
017: Madam
018: Newfound Love
019: For his sake
020: Fourty Percent
021: Kiss Me
022: Forbidden
023: 10:59 pm
024: Who?
025: Remember Me
026: Remember
027: Fondness
028: Lust and Passion
029: His Trauma
030: Your Life Is Yours
031: Money Debt
032: Confessions
033: Officially Dating
034: Undesired Life
035: Eavesdroppers
036: Ideas
037: The Love Of Her Life
038: The Love Of His Life
Epilogue

001: Meeting Him

2.5K 69 22
By uwu_derp

-

"Father! Come back!" Mikasa cried as tears rolled down her check. She fell to the floor and began to force herself to cry while clutching a fist in front of her chest.

"And cut!" The director yelled. The lights dimmed as the camera stopped rolling. She finally stood to her feet and wiped away the fake tears that she had just produced for the previous scene.

"Awesome work, Ackerman. We can definitely use all of these scenes." The director said as the actress approached him. She smiled at his words.

"Thank you." Mikasa said before walking to Petra.

"Alright, you have no plans for the rest of the day today. So, today's a free day for you." Petra said.

"Understood. Thanks Ms— I mean Petra." Mikasa stammered. She nodded and smiled as Mikasa walked into the dressing room. She took off the overdramatic, uncomfortable laced dress she was wearing and put on my normal clothes.

She wore a simple black dress with lacing at the top and black heels. She had a small black purse and silver bracelets as accessories. Mikasa didn't bother with make up today, and her hair was up in a bun.

As she had finished changing, she grabbed her journal and left the room. She met up with Petra—since she was be Mikasa ride—at the front doors.

On her way over Mikasa heard a crash coming from a room, followed by a male groaning in distress. She decided to slowly open the door and see what the commotion was all about when she saw a boy with chocolate brown hair sitting on the floor with boxes scattered about.

"Ah...shit." He muttered to himself. He got up and quickly turned around, only to make eye-contact with Mikasa. His emerald eyes were so enchanting.

"Oh! Sorry for all the commotion!" He quickly apologized while scratching the back of his neck. Mikasa could sense his insecurity through his tone.

She opened the door wider to take a bigger peek inside and saw some stuff on the floor.

"What's going on here?" Mikasa asked in confusion. He quickly rushed over to the stuff on the floor and picked them up.

"N-nothing!" He stuttered. Mikasa raised an eyebrow as she took a step inside the room. The boxes had the word "fragile" written on them in bold, which only made her more suspicious.

"What's really going on here?" She asked him. He sighed, but hesitantly turned around to look at her.

"I uh... dropped a few boxes with stuff inside them." He said. Mikasa snorted.

"Is that it?" She laughed. He slowly nodded, but she still sensed something else.

She slowly walked behind him and saw multiple glass products scattered about on the floor, and one had a small chip.

Mikasa immediately recognized the fact that they were props and grew nervous. This kid would have his ass handed to him if he broke anything.

Mikasa didn't even think before she began to pick up the props as she helped him put them back in the box.

"Oh no! You don't have to do that! Levi Ackerman will freak out if he finds out that one of his prized actresses were helping some lowlife like me." The guy said. The actress threw her head back in a chortle as she continued to help, refusing to stop.

"Trust me, Levi has had it with me. I don't think he'll care too much about me helping you put away some props." She laughed, thinking back to her agency.

Levi Ackerman worked with her, and it's irony in how they have the same last name is uncanny. Some even think that they're related, but they aren't in the slightest. But he does act like the dad that she never had sometimes, looking out for me and such.

"What's happening?" A male voice called from behind the two dark haired adults. They both looked behind them and saw Levi. 'Speak of the Devil.' Mikasa thought.

"Nothing. Just talking with..." She said, trailing off while looking at the man's badge in search of his name.

"Eren Jeager." He stated his name.

"Yeah. Just chatting with Eren, why?" She asked.

"Petra is looking for you." Levi said. Mikasa nodded, remembering.

"Ah, yes. Petra. Tell her I'll be there in 5." She said. He nodded, then left with a dull facial expression.

Mikasa quickly turned around and helped Eren again. "Again, you don't have to help me with this." He said. Mikasa shook her head, but continued helping him.
-

They finished putting the boxes up where they belonged while Eren was thanked Mikasa an excessive amount.

"You really didn't have to do that for me, Mikasa Ackerman." He said once again. Mikasa laughed.

"Nonsense. And, you don't have to call me by my full name. Mikasa is fine." She said. His jaw dropped.

"No. I can't possibly do that. You're at such a higher status than me. It'd be wrong to call you by your first name." He said.

Mikasa groaned and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Tell you what. If you feel so guilty about me helping you and calling me by my first name, then why don't you just buy me a drink?" She teased.

His face lit up, as if she was actually being serious. "Alright, I guess. I won't have enough money for those fancy restaurant though." He said.

"Wait, actually?" Mikasa asked, shocked. He nodded.

"I mean, it's the least I could do. I'll need your ID though." He said. She looked at him, dumbfounded. 'I was just teasing him, but it'd be mean to just blow him off right now.' She thought.

"A-Alright." Mikasa mumbled. She handed him a slip of paper with her contact info, then watched as he put it in his back pocket.

"Alright, it's a date!" He smiled. They both said goodbye and finally parted ways.

She was in shock by what happened, but didn't question it. "I do need to get outside more anyway." She muttered to herself.
-

Mikasa unlocked the door to her condominium and walked inside. Petra had just dropped her off, and she was finally home.

She walked inside the living room and sat down. The walls had glass, like giant windows, and it seemed very inviting. The floor was made of wood, and it was a welcoming home overall.

She lived by herself from having no love interest and because she don't live with her parents, so it gets pretty lonely at times. Because of that she decided to get a dog to keep her company.

A Corgi is the breed of her pet, and she's a female. Her name is Miele.

The minute she sat down on the couch in her living room, she felt weight being pressed onto her legs. She looked down, curious to see what it was, and saw Miele on her lap.

"Oh my god." Mikasa giggled as she began to pet her. She stretched her arm out and reached for the TV remote next to her. Then, once she got it, she turned it on.

A tv show started playing when Mikasa's phone went off, and Miele immediately began barking. She started barking at Mikasa's phone, but Mikasa shushed her as she picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" She said into my phone speaker. A voice responded back.

"Hello? Mikasa Ackerman? This is Eren Jeager." He said. Mikasa smiled, recognizing his voice.

"Hey. What's up?" She asked.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you—"

"No, no. You're not bothering me." Mikasa butt in to reassure him. He sighed in relief before continuing his sentence.

"Well, I was wondering if you're free anytime soon? For the drink." He said. Mikasa got up from her seat, slowly placing Miele to sit at her side.

"Oh, let me check." She said whilst walking over to the calendar on the wall. She saw a free day... tomorrow.

"Oh, turns out I'm free tomorrow." Mikasa said, giggling a little. She could sense his smile over the phone from his excitement.

"Really? Oh that's perfect! What time will you be available?" He asked me. Mikasa looked at the clock that hung on the wall above the calendar.

"Anytime." She responded.

"Okay, then is 6pm okay?" He asked. She nodded, only to remember that she was on the phone and he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, that's perfect." She said, smiling.

"Alright. I'll send you the address of the place."

"Okay, thanks Eren."

"No problem. It's a date!" He said. She pulled her phone away from my ear and pressed the red button on my screen, hanging up. Mikasa then thought back to what he said.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's a date." She muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.4K 84
* this story is a wlw story and will tackle heavy subjects The only person that filled the void after having lost your mother was your girlfriend th...
43.4K 1.4K 20
❝It's unrealistic reaching a future with you.❞ Y/n L/n a average woman, nothing special how she'd said. She had a best friend since childhood. A huma...
151K 3K 42
"Why do you do it, Mikasa?" I, Mikasa Ackerman, am a prostitute. I have a really careless behavior and you should never trust me with a child. My ch...
114K 4.4K 27
warning: old and shitty story, suicidal, cutting, other triggering mentions, read at ur own risk -- Armin Arlert was a simple 23 year old guy. Job, g...