The Living Doll (Jason the To...

Od Justtwoweeks

You've been kidnapped by a red-haired stranger, who has decided to spare your life in exchange for friendship... Viac

The Stranger
Newest Creation
Twisting and Turning
Unraveling
Tied Up
Pincushion
Not Soft Enough
Ripped Apart
Empty Dolls
Sickly Sweet
The Monster you Know vs. The Monster you Don't

All Dolled Up

1.7K 40 26
Od Justtwoweeks

A week had passed since being dragged to the Hell that Jason referred to as his toy factory. It was difficult, to say the least. Jason's mind seemed to follow a logic only he could understand, and you struggled to play catch-up with all the rules he had in place for you. One of them was that you were required to spend time with Jason for a minimum of 5 hours a day. However, Jason never specified when these 5 hours would take place. Sometimes, he would come by in the morning to your room, other times he'd leave you alone to wander the halls of his factory. Either way, he'd always find you, usually with one of his dolls by his side.

Jason hated it when you left your room without him. He probably suspected you of trying to leave, which wasn't far from the truth. You did want to escape, but usually you left your room because you were bored. You had been careful, however, since the incident with his pet snake, and hadn't gone down any hallways or rooms he had warned you about. You had the sneaking suspicion that your key to escaping this awful place was probably down there, though. Either way, even if Jason was bitter about you leaving your room, he never told you not to.

It was one of those days where you hadn't seen Jason at all. You had wandered the halls for hours, slowly memorizing the layout. As you did so, a strange feeling came over you. The factory felt...off today. You weren't sure how exactly to describe it. You hadn't seen any of Jason's toys, which typically wandered the halls, same as you. There were strange sounds coming from farther into the factory, banging and rattling you couldn't quite place. It was as if the factory itself was holding its breath, waiting for a storm to break loose.

Eventually you spotted someone down the hallway. One of Jason's dolls, a young girl around 15 years old, with long, wavy blonde hair and heterochromatic eyes, one eye was blue, the other purple. The 'special touch' Jason had added on, besides probably her eyes, was a unicorn horn sticking out from her forehead. She was facing away from you, and for a moment you considered asking her where Jason was. But after a second, you instead turned down the hall and walked away. If Jason wanted to see you, he could find you. Besides, his dolls freaked you out. There was something truly unnerving about them to you. Perhaps it was because you knew that Jason had considered turning you into one. Every time you saw one of his dolls, you felt an involuntary shiver race up your spine.

You were glad, for the most part, that they stayed away from you. Aside from the one or two dolls that would follow Jason around, you almost never saw them. You wondered how they got around the factory, considering how they acted like servants, cleaning the place and fulfilling other small tasks Jason ordered.

As you walked away from the doll, that thumping noise you had been hearing on and off all day grew louder. Curious, you crept closer to the source. The noise became louder, and louder, until suddenly, it stopped.

You paused, waiting to hear it again. It seemed to be coming from Jason's workshop, and you hesitated outside the door. It was one of the places you weren't allowed into.

A hand grabbed your shoulder, spinning you around. Jason stood there, his hair shockingly white, his arms black and rotting, his eyes blazing green. He looked pissed.

"What. Are you doing. Outside my workshop?" He asked through clenched teeth. You noticing the side of his mouth was rotting as well, and you could see more of his teeth and muscle through it.

You tried to take a step back, but his hand on your shoulder held you firmly. He saw you try to move, and his expression changed into a malicious, mirthless smile. You were heavily reminded of the day he dragged you here, and felt tears spring into your eyes.

"Not going to answer me?" He said in a light tone. "Haven't you heard that silence in a guilty man's confession?"

"What?" You asked in a meek voice. Confession? What was he talking about? You didn't do anything! "I heard a noise, I wanted to see what it was, I wasn't going in there, I swear-"

"LIAR," Jason screamed, grabbing your shoulders, his claws digging into your skin. You cried out in pain, and he ignored you, pushing you backwards towards the door to his workshop.

"You want to see what's in there so badly, I'll show you!" He laughed. His voice quaked with gleeful insanity. He opened the door and shoved you in, sending you sprawling on the ground. "In fact, I'll give you a demonstration!" He grabbed your arm, yanking you up, his claws raking across your arm as you let out another scream. He slammed you onto a metal table, a shockwave of hurt going through your spine. You gasped from the pain, and Jason quickly grabbed your arm, fitting a leather strap over it, tying it down. As he leaned over to do the same with your other arm, he looked down at you and smiled brightly, his green eyes burning with insanity and rage.

"It's time to fix you up, don't you agree?" He taunted. He walked away, towards a table in the middle of the room, after a few moments, you heard his movements become more frantic.

"My saw...Where is it, where is it, WHERE IS IT?!" He said, his voice going from a whisper to a frenzied shout. "GOD DAMN IT," He screamed, slamming his fist on the table. He left the room, slamming it shut behind him.

You blinked, trying to clear the tears from your eyes. There was no way out of this. You were going to die, weren't you? You never even got to say goodbye to your parents. The tears fell anyway, as that last thought entered your head. Oh god, your parents. Did they ever find out what happened to you? Would they? You shook your head, trying to get he thoughts out of your brain. Your eyes focused on a blue door in front of you. Wait, was that...?

There was a movement towards your left, and you turned your head, trying to pull your body away as you flinched. Jason hadn't come back, as you thought, but instead the blonde haired doll was untying the strap on your wrist. She looked up at you, her eyes wide with fear.

"Please be quiet. We don't have much time," She whispered to you. You nodded, confused. You felt relieved, but slightly suspicious. She was one of Jason's dolls, why was she disobeying him?

She untied the other strap and helped you down. Almost immediately another arm grabbed your right hand, and you yelped, thinking it was Jason. Again, instead it was another doll. It was the one that had almost been swallowed by Mr. Glutton. She jumped, and both girls shushed you loudly. The black-haired girl had a dish towel in her hand, and she wrapped it around your left arm, which was the one with the most injuries.

Both the girls pulled you and shoved you over to the wall, and before you could say anything, the blonde girl placed her fingers into a small divot you hadn't noticed at first, and pushed the wall aside, like it was a sliding door. You opened your mouth to ask a question, but the black-haired girl covered your mouth with her hand and pushed you in. You were led forward by the blonde-haired girl, who held your hand gently. The other girl closed the door and followed behind you. You were in a small, narrow, hallway. The walls were a grayish-blue, the least amount of color you've seen in the factory so far. You held your questions in, not knowing if you were still supposed to be quiet or not. Eventually after twisting down the passageway for a couple minutes, they opened another door, and you breathed a small sigh of relief.

The room you entered seemed to be a small kitchen, and there were one or two other dolls waiting in there. The blonde led you to a wooden chair, and you sat down, your knees shaking somewhat. The black-haired girl moved past you, talking to the other dolls. The blonde doll put pressure on the dish towel wrapped around your left arm,looking at you with worried, multicolored eyes.

"Are you feeling alright?" She asked softly. You stared back at her, unsure of what to say. Thankfully though, the other girl came back, with a first aid kit, and began to talk to you in a assertive tone.

"Y/N- that's your name, right?" She waited for you to nod, "Ok, Y/N, we understand you just went through a stressful situation. We were hoping to get to you before Jason did, I'm sorry we failed." She wiped the blood off your arms with a wet rag, her eyebrows drawing together in contemplation. "Jason...isn't feeling himself today. He gets like this sometimes, usually it's best to stay away, but of course you didn't know that."

She unrolled a bandage, wrapping it around your arm.

"Do you have any questions?" She asked.

"I...what happened?" You asked. She didn't look at you, continuing to wrap the bandage.

"Jason's in a bad mood. He's been in one all day. When he's like this, he usually does a lot of things he usually wouldn't, and gets angry quickly. You happened to be around, and he tried taking out his anger on you. We saved you, you're staying in our part of the factory tonight, blah blah blah. Understand?" She said, finishing the bandage, and taking your other arm from the blonde girl, who gave you a supportive smile.

"Uhm, kind of..." You said, watching her wipe blood off of your arm. "I'm staying here tonight? Where's here?"

The blonde girl piped up. "Oh, still in the factory, its where all of Jason's dolls stay. Think of it as 'Servants Quarters', like they have in castles and old mansions."

The other girl glanced at you."It's the same with the hallway we went through. We have our own hallways so guests don't see us working. We have extra beds here, you can stay until Jason's feeling more like himself again."She finished explaining. She put the bandages away, and handed you a glass of water and a pill.

"For the pain," She explained. You cautiously took it. "My name, by the way, is Maggie. And that's Annabelle." Said the black-haired girl, pointing over to the blonde. Annabelle waved at you.

Maggie sighed, moving her short black hair behind her ear. "Tell me if you need something," She said, and walked away. Annabelle offered her hand to you.

"Come on," She said softly. "I'll show you to your bed." You followed her to a row of twin beds, all of them neatly made. She took you over to one at the end, where pajamas lay waiting for you on top of the comforter, folded neatly. Seeing this, tears sprung into your eyes, and you hugged her.

"Thank you," You whispered in her ear. You felt her nod as she hugged you back. "It was...He was so scary. I thought I was gonna die," You said, your voice cracking slightly. She squeezed you tighter.

"I know, It's ok, I know," She whispered back. You let go and wiped your tears away. "Thanks," You said again, feeling slightly embarrassed. She nodded.

"No problem," She smiled back.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

457K 13K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
19K 451 14
You are a child that met Jason. Will you live or will Jason make you into his toy? Let's find out in this journey of you and Jason the toymaker
78.5K 2.3K 15
An accident during a competition shattered her life in the horse world. Her life is now in a wheelchair. Her only friend on main campus was a shatter...
74.8K 3.2K 56
I have no clue where im going with the plot but i promise its gonna be good.