๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ . โ„ข๏ธŽ

By faiyaz-

๐“ˆ๐“๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“‰๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ | '๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’น๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐“Ž' ๐„๐€๐‘๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— More

Big fatass question that yall need to answer bc this book was sloppy as shit
๏ฃฟ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๏ฃฟ
epigraph
uno
dos
tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
diez
once
doce
Trece
catorce
Quince
diecisรฉis
Reasoning for not updating
de diecisiete
Dieciocho
Nineteen (new ending)
Twenty
NEW ACCOUNT

Seis

4.7K 247 121
By faiyaz-

|17|
——————Jahseh Onfroy———–——–
|1 day later|
(Short)
(rewritten)

It's been a day since... that happened between me and Stokeley. Did we talk afterwards? Yes, yes we did.

I have no idea how that went that far but it was the BEST sexual experience I have. And I don't regret it.

I reached over and grabbed my phone from my nightstand, hearing it ring. I looked at the caller idea and seen the name 'Pokeley' with a black heart pop up so I answered.

"Hello?" I said. "Sup jah," he said as if nothing happened the other day. "Umm... hey." I said, playing with my nails. "What's up? You sound nervous." He asked. "N- Nothing." I said, rolling my eyes. "I hope they fall out too. Now open ya damn window," he said, hanging up.

I sighed, getting up and walking over to my window. There, I opened the window, letting Stokeley in, Who was followed by Jonathan"What is Jonathan doing here?And why did you come through the window?" I asked, face palming.

Stokeley gave me an evil smirk, walking to the door, locking it while Jonathan locked the window and shut the curtains . "Stokeley what's going on?" I asked

"Hush and you'll see soon,"

Previous                                               Next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...