[On Hold] A "Lazy" Gamer & Hi...

By ThatLazyImmortal

[[[Heads-up, this is an old story I took down but due to some demand I've decided re-upload it again, just th... More

[~Key Information~]
[~"NEPICNESS"!!!~]
[~Not a Chapter but Please Read~]
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 01}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 02}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 03}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 04}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 05}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 07}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 08}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}
{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 10}

{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 06}

2.2K 45 169
By ThatLazyImmortal

{~Chapter Start!~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Planeptune(Day) - Monster Cave]

(Your - P.o.v)

After several fights, I've decided to give the girls a break. I sit down near the cave wall and listen to the girls talk while meditating.

"Well, now that I have a chance to look around, this place is huge" Nep says while looking around.

"We're lucky we didn't get lost running around" Compa says with a small smile.

"You came here before, right? Mind filling me in with the details?" Iffy asks Nep seeing that I'm meditating to recover my Aura.

...

...
[Mini-Timeskip with Nep explaining how you first came here while sitting on your lap much to the jealousy of the other two.]
...

...

"...and that's that!" Nep smiles and says while sneakily grinding her ass on top of your crotch in a way the others don't notice thanks to her big jacket.

(This little she-devil) You thought to yourself as you feel your cock hardening against her soft ass.

"Nep falls and (Y/n) catches her, losses memory, Histoire, Key Fragments... That's all so random" Iffy says a bit confused.

"Heh, well shoot, thanks" Nep says bashfully sounding a bit proud and you panic a bit when you feel her somehow manage to open your pants zipper and sticks your long thick cock into her small little asshole, all with no one seeing anything.

Iffy sighs and shakes her head. "I wasn't praising you..."

"Kuh..." You grunt a little catching Iffy's attention.

"(Y/n)? You ok?" Iffy asks a bit concerned.

"Y-Yeah I'm good, just focusing..." You say and she sighs in relief and turns to Compa as they begin talking.

Nep's asshole tightens around your cock, sending shivers of pleasure down your spine and after some time you feel yourself about to cum. You stealthily grab her waist and push her down all the way to the base of your cock and blow your load deep inside her. "Nhhh~💕" Nep trembles and bites her sleeve trying to hold back her moan as she feels your cum filling her stomach.

After a full minute of blowing your load into her, You notice droll escaping the edge her lips and lick it off causing her to shiver in pleasure. "Tastes sweet..." You whisper and feel her squeeze the remaining cum from your cock with her asshole.

(A/n: It's my first 18+ scene, sorry if it sucked.)

...

...
[Mini-Timeskip with Compa and Iffy suspiciously looking at Nep whose practically glowing💖.]
...

...

After heading deeper into the dungeon I notice something hanging on the wall.

Walking over, I pick it up and see that it's a disc.

"Hm? Where'd you get that from (Y/n)?" Iffy asks noticing me holding the disc.

"Off the wall, right over there." I point to the wall when suddenly the disc begins to shine.

"Wha-?! Wait. The disc... It's shining!" Nep yells in surprise.

Compa begins to panic a bit. "What's going on, (Y/n), Iffy?!" She asks.

"H-How should I know?! I've never seen anything like this before, either!" Iffy says a bit panicked as well and looks to me.

"Sorry, I'm not sure myself." I calmly shake my head and curiously look at the disk.

Then suddenly a brighter light flashes from the disk and three "Super Otaku" monsters appear from it.

"A monster?! It came from the disc?!" Iffy yells in surprise.

I instantly pull out my gun like a Boss and *Bang!* *Bang!* *Bang!* Headshot the three monsters instantly killing them.

Nep sighs. "That was a surprise. You should've told me that monsters came from discs." She says still a bit scared from monsters popping right in front of her.

I roll my eyes and look at the disk. "How would I know that monsters would appear from a disk."

"Right? No one knows where monsters come fro..." Iffy doesn't finish what's she's going to say and goes silent. "....."

"Iffy? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Nep asks seeing Iffy go silent.

She then looks at you excited. "So this is where monsters come from... This is amazing!"

"Yessy! I think this is a super discovery!" Compa says just as excited.

When suddenly the girls and I heard very unpleasant laughter. "Hahahahahah!!!"

"I didn't expect to me you here Master (Y/n)!" The voice says excitedly and I can feel a twisted love from it.

"..." I stay silent while coldly staring at her.

"Arfoire" a slender woman with a height of "163 cm (5feet 3 inches)" and that takes on a witch-like appearance. She has very pale skin, almost appearing to be a pale light purple. Her hair is also a light shade of purple, being styled in a short haircut with one long bang to the side. Her apparel consists of a black witch hat with thorns circling it with two different shaded purple flowers on them, and feathers sticking off to the side. Her outfit itself is a black one piece with purple stripes along the cuffs and torso area.

"Ahnn~💜 Master~! Such cold eyes~!" Arfoire blushes and says while shivering in pleasure.

The girl's reel back in shock while I'm already used to it.

Iffy then turns to me. "(Y/n) I'm just saying this now but I am NOT accepting her as a "Sister"." She says deadly serious and the other girls nod their heads.

I give a strained smile while Arfoire gets extremely angry and shouted at the girls. "You little bitches see how I deal with you!" She instantly disappears from my view.

"?!" I quickly run in front of the girls and block her spear with my knife while glaring at her.

"Ahn~ Master L that glare is wonderful~." She jumps back and moans while blushing.

"Cut the crap and tell me why you're here?" I ask while the girls get ready for a fight.

"Sadly I'm not here for you just yet..." She says sounding very sad. "But for that Purple bitch." She points to Nep who transformed into Purple Heart.

I look at her confused. "Why?" I ask not knowing what she could possibly get from Nep.

She smiles and doesn't answer. Instead, she takes out some weirdly shaped device and throws it to me so fast that I had no time to dodge and it sticks to my chest.

"The hell is this?" I trying to get it off.

"Yes! It worked, don't worry Master (Y/n) we'll be together forever soon enough~" She mumbles extremely happy and then snaps her fingers.

The device shines and white chains appear out off nowhere wrapping around me like a cocoon and as everything turns dark.

...

...

...

(No one's -P.o.v)

"(Y/n)!" The girls scream in fright seeing him wrapped around and falling unconscious.

They rush over but are easily knocked back by Arfoire. "Now Purple Heart ill be taking your powers."

"Hey! This lady is too strong for being an early stage boss! I call cheat!" Nep says while being forced back into her normal form.

"Tch... Looks like you can't judge a book by its cover." Iffy clicks her tongue and says while glancing at (Y/n) worried.

"Hmph, you're all scum to me. Go ahead, cry and weep like the bitches you are!" Arfoire says looking down at them.

"Now, then...the Key Fragment. I'll have that back now" She says and takes it from Nep.

"No fair! (Y/n), Compa, and I went through a lot just to get that! Give it back!" Nep gets angry and tries to take it back.

"Silence!" Arfoire screams and kicks Nep away.

"Ouch!" Nep yelps in pain.

"Nep-Nep!" Compa yells in worry.

"Now, the time has finally come. I'll take your power, Neptune and be one step closer to eternity with Master (Y/n)!" Arfoire says excitedly and starts charging up something.

"Nep! Run away! She's trying to absorb your power!" Iffy says when she realizes what Arfoire's trying to do.

Nep smiles. "No problem! I'm good at shooting games. I'll just have to barrel roll till (Y/n) wakes up!" She says and rolls all over the place.

...

...

...

Opening my eyes all I see is darkness. (Hello darkness my old friend...)

«Master.» Histy voice suddenly comes from everywhere.

"Histy? What hell happened?" I ask not being able to move at all.

«...She managed to find the only thing that would be able to seal you while you're at your weakest.» She says extremely vexed.

"Well damn... Anything you can do about it?" I try to move but to no avail.

«...The only way I can think of is to activate the project "Heaven's Nightmare".» She says very reluctantly.

"Hm... Fine, do it".

«Are you sure Master? It might permanently change your body in unforeseen ways?» Histy says very worried.

"Yup... Beats being here and besides the girls can't handle Arfoire by themselves." I get ready for the pain that would make being kicked in the balls feel like tickling.

<Ok Master... Injecting the "HN" gene into your soul.> Histy says and I burst into Black Flames.

...

...

...

"Damn that hurts!" Everybody hears (Y/n) scream and turn to see him standing there covered in Black-Red Flames and glowing Ruby red eyes with Long jet Black hair while covered in some kind of armor.

"(Y/n)!" His girls scream in happiness and he notices Nep roll towards him.

She cling to him. "(Y/n) she was being mean to me!" Nep says sounding extremely wronged while rubbing her face against his chest and pointing to Arfoire.

He roll's his eyes at Nep and look's at Arfoire and see's her turn pale while blushing at the same time. He sigh's at her and raise's his hand in a slashing motion.

A wave of black-red flames head towards her but she manages to teleport away dropping something in the process. (...Well whatever doesn't really matter if she got away.) He thought to himself while picking up the Key Fragment and looking at his new form.

He realize's his new powers changed something in him but he's not really sure what, so he decided to ignore it and deactivate his powers.

...

...

(Your P.o.v)

I turn to the girls and notice them blushing while having nosebleeds. "What happened?"

They point at me. I tilt my head and look at myself and notice three things {1st- you're naked and grew till your 6ft 2in in height}, {2nd- you're ripped in a good lean way and have no more scars}, and {3rd and most important your dick grew bigger.}". (What's the point of something so big) I thought to myself while looking at my dick.

(A/n: imagine this body.)

...

...
[Timeskip with you going home with your girls while borrowing Iffy's coat that is surprisingly big.]
...

...

[Planeptune(Night) - Compa's Room]

You head out of the shower and look in the mirror. You notice the hair you have now is the same hair as when your transformed 'long jet black that reaches your waist.' You then notice you have 'Ruby Red eyes with slits in the middle' like the dragons you've seen before.

That and you feel strangely horny and aggressive.

(What the hell am I?) You wonder to yourself while putting on your new outfit that appears in a burst of black flames.

Heading into the living room the first thing you notice is Nep stuffing her face full of puddings.

You sit next to Iffy and notice her sniffing the coat you were wearing while blushing.

"Hm?, Ah do you want me to clean it?" You ask while reaching for the coat.

"No!" She yells and holds it like it's a treasure, causing you to look at her a bit surprised.

*cough* "I-Ill clean it myself... later..." She says holding on to it tightly.

You nod and wrap one arm around her shoulder placing her head on your chest as you play with her hair. "Still who'd have thought monsters come from discs. It's a good thing we broke it before that bitch came" You say and fell Iffy sigh in contentment while cuddling closer to you.

Compa smiles and goes to your free side and you do the same to her. "Yes. But now the monster won't be coming out anymore" She says burying her face into your neck and kissing it lightly. "And if we beat all the monsters, everything will go back to normal again..."

Iffy nods. "About the discs...how about we call it the "Enemy Disc?" She asks while rubbing her face against your chest with a smile.

"Enemy Disc...~" Compa mutters while nibbling on your ear.

"Nnh~ As long as these are around, we're going to keep getting monsters~" Iffy says while sucking on your lower lip with an intoxicated look in her face.

"That's not good..." Compa gets a worried look on her face so you kiss her and she smiles again. "Don't worry, Compa. We'll plan against the monsters with what we know now" You say and hug her close and feel her calming down. Iffy then turns your face towards her and kisses you on the lips as well.

"Mmm! Pudding after work really hits the spot! Um, you got more, Compa?" Nep asks after finishing her pudding.

Iffy & Compa look at her with a sigh. "..."

"Hm? What's the matter?" She asks clueless and you sigh knowing she wasn't paying any attention to anything that's been said.

"Are you kidding...?" Iffy asks annoyed.

"Um, Iffy? Nep-Nep gets tired after she changes, so can you let it go?" Compa asks trying to calm Iffy down while you rub her back softly.

Iffy sighs in comfort. "If you say so, Compa. I'll let it go, this time." She says and lays her head onto your lap while you run your hand through her hair. "Going back on the subject, I'm more interested in why that lady wanted the Key Fragments" She says playing with your now long black hair.

"If that's the case, then we better act quickly before she gets them" Nep says with a smile.

"Before that, I want to do something" you say getting their attention.

"What?" They ask at the same time.

You smile. "You girls that's what" you say taking them all to the bedroom and "Loved" them until they couldn't move all the way till morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 90 15
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with IF and Compa from Hyperdimens...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
121K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
5.3K 111 11
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Blanc from Hyperdimension Nep...