𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 ◈ 𝐤𝐭𝐡³ ✓

By tropicalxsabotage

❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━... More

《 00 》
《 01 》
《 02 》
《 03 》
《 04 》
《 05 》
《 07 》
《 08 》
《 09 》
《 10 》
《 11 》
《 12 》
《 13 》
《 14 》
《 15 》
《 16 》
《 17 》
《 18 》
《 19 》

《 06 》

21.8K 1.1K 676
By tropicalxsabotage

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER SIX
ʜᴏᴍᴇ

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You reach the airport and get out of the car. You hold onto your kids' hands as you converse with your mom. Taehyung looks around making sure everyone was here—and everyone was.

"What the fuck is Isao doing here?" Taehyung leans over to scold at Hoseok in a whisper.

"Ayana and Isao are Y/N's close friends. I thought maybe-"

"You thought wrong." He interrupts, a hand running through his hair. "Fuck Hoseok."

"I knew you didn't like him that much but I didn't know you hated him."

"I don't hate him at all," Taehyung responds in a sarcastic tone. "He just fucks Y/N, gets her pregnant then she loses the baby because of the explosion, but no, I don't hate him."

Hoseok's eyes widen and he knew he fucked up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Hoseok apologizes. "I just thought about Y/N and how she would want them here."

"It's not your fault. I haven't told anyone about that so you don't either, okay?" Hoseok nods.

Taehyung grabs his suitcase and pulls it out. Everyone walks into the airport lobby and do what you were supposed to.

-

You fasten Saeun's seatbelt before doing your own. You look at the seats behind you and check to see if Taehyung and Taesung had theirs on.

"Don't worry." Taehyung comments and you playfully roll your eyes at him.

You turn back in your seat and Saeun rests her head on your shoulder. Tiredness takes over you and you both drift off to sleep quickly

• • • •

You feel a small hand shake your arm and you slowly open your eyes. You look over at Saeun who smiles at you.

"We're here, mommy."

You give her a small smile back and kiss her forehead.

After getting off the plane and getting the bags, some of Haesung's friends come to pick you all up in different cars. The first car takes the boys to their place. The second car takes Haesung, Jiwoo, and your mother to their destination. The fourth one takes Ayana and Isao to Isao's mom's house and the third car takes you, Taehyung, and your kids back to Taehyung's mansion.

Taehyung opens the front door and you all walk inside. You look around and notice how nothing has changed. The twins run to Yeontan which leaves you alone with Taehyung.

"Is there a place nearby the kids and I can stay at?" You ask casually.

"I was hoping you guys would stay here." Taehyung answer awkwardly.

"That doesn't sound like the greatest idea."

"Why? We're still friends and you'll obviously be sleeping in a different room so it won't be weird. Plus being here will let me know you're all safe since I'll see you guys every day... Do this for the kids."

You scoff, a smile playing on your lips. "You really pulled that card, huh?"

"Only because it's being used genuinely."

You sigh. "Fine. For the kids."

Taehyung smiles. "For the kids."

"Wanna show me to my room or do I get to pick it out?"

"You can pick it," Taehyung responds.

You nod and walk up the stairs. The mansion had many rooms to pick from but you always had a favorite. It was a big room with its own bathroom and a balcony with a view of the large backyard.

"I knew you were going to pick this one." Taehyung's voice startles you.

You turn around and see him leaning against the door frame. You say nothing and walk around the room. You open the drawer and see clothes in them. Confused, you look over at Taehyung.

"It's some of the clothes you left from when you slept in this room. I didn't want to throw them out."

You close the drawer and walk over to him.

"I'm sure the kids are hungry so I'm gonna go make some food."

You begin to walk away, but Taehyung holds onto your hand. You turn around and look at his hand then at him.

"Do you want me to help?"

You pull your hand away. "I've got it."

• • • •

Dinner wasn't anything eventful. You sat down at the end of the table as you ate in silence. The only thing that was heard was Taesung and Saeun's voice. They talked nonstop which was good. You didn't want to make small talk with Taehyung.

Taehyung tucks the kids into bed as you begin to do the dishes. You hear footsteps enter the kitchen and you look over your shoulder.

"Need some help?" Taehyung asks.

He walks over to you before you can respond and grabs the other sponge.

"I was going to say no." You mumble.

"I know," Taehyung takes the plate you have in your hands. "Which is why I didn't wait for your response."

"Why don't you head to sleep? I'm sure you're tired."

"I'm sure you are too."

"You're right." You put the last plate you were washing down and grab the towel on the side to dry your hands. "Goodnig-"

Taehyung places his hands beside you, trapping you in between him and the sink. He drew his lower lip between his teeth, eyes searching yours.

"W-What are you doing?"

You try your best to keep yourself composed, but knowing Taehyung, he definitely knew how fast your heart was beating.

"Just looking." He whispers.

"For?" You question.

"Something." Taehyung pulls himself away from you. "Just wanted to make sure it's still there."

"You wanted to make sure what was still there?"

A corner of his mouth lifted. "Goodnight Y/N."

Taehyung walks out of the kitchen leaving you puzzled. You raise your hand to your chest to feel your heart pounding against it.

God... why the fuck are you still able to do this to me Kim Taehyung?

◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈

Boring chapter but every book
has to have them. I mean it's good to
just chill before shit happens, no? 🤠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
28.5K 812 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
304K 11.5K 20
❝The one rule I had, I broke.❞ ❝And what was that?❞ ❝To not fall for you.❞ ✧❁❁❁✧❂✧❁❁❁✧ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 // spin-off book to "moonstruck" ➺ mafio...
1M 32.6K 52
"ᴡ-ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍᴇ?" ★彡[ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ 17 ʏ/ᴏ ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʏᴇᴛ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ.ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ɢᴏ...