SPORADIC//Image Book

By hotcheetozzz

A collection of random oneshots/images that I write. You might find almost anything in here, so let that be y... More

Disclaimer
Epigraph
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay
Insane//21NBA
Gorgeous//Triptacion
Welcome to the Game//BlueNBAKMelly
Studio Time//NBAQuando
Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2
A Day As The Maid//NBABlueface
Insane//21NBA, Part 2
A Day as The College Student//NBABlueface, Final Part
F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21
Mr. Davis//NBAGucci
Summer Time Luvin//BBGNBABlueface21
Baby Mama Drama//NBAMelly
Aisle 2//KhalifaSkies
Disobedient//BabyGunna
Trapped in the Closet//Corjay, Final Part
Pound Town//21NBABlue
A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty
Slippin' and Slidin'//BBGQuando
Your Shine//NBASlumpgod
Work Out//BratNasty
Disobedient//BabyGunna, Final Part
Insane//21NBA, Final Part
The Best Twink//YBNQuando
Gay Chicken//Quando10
The Right One//BortMelly
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2
Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Final Part
That Spot//DaStunna
The Best Top//NBAK
A Lil Self Love
Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Part 2
Valentines Boo//DurkVon
Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2

13.7K 402 789
By hotcheetozzz

^the first ten seconds of this video, KILLS ME

plz help, i have an addiction to everythin kentrell, especially him bein a slutty bottom :(

lmaoooo this was fun to write, i might do one last final part to this. i realized a time ago that this book is kinda my place to put stories that i have some ideas for, but not enough to make them into whole seperate books

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

Blueface as Johnathan

NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

It was clear as day that Johnathan had a thing for roleplaying.

After the maid incident, Johnathan boldly asked the shorter man to help him fufill his fantasies and Kentrell simply shrugged, nodding his head yes.

The brownskin man didn't really mind; he thought the concept was kind of fun and but mostly amusing. He would get dick in return for humoring and going along with his friends vision, so he couldn't complain that much.

But then he quickly realized that Johnathan didn't want him to just dress up and they fuck thirty seconds later. The man wanted them to act out everything and play a character. Like a whole scene, just how they do in pornos.

That's what lead to this moment right here, Kentrell waiting boredly for Johnathan to finally show up, sitting in his living room and watching tv. He wore small short shorts, a matching crop top and knee high white socks. He was showing so much skin he felt like he might as well be naked, but Johnathan had expressed how much he liked the baby blue set, so he kept it on.

Whatever to make the man fuck him like he did last time. Maybe even better.

"This nigga takin' too damn long." Kentrell muttered, legs wide open as he sat on the couch. He shook the skittles in his hands absentmindedly watching the commercial play, before tossing them in his mouth while he waited.

Johnathan had wanted to surprise him, so he didn't even know what role the other man was playing. He had bluntly told Johnathan that he was no Samuel Jackson or Denzel Washington, so he better not be expecting no Academy Award winning performance from Kentrell. All this shit was about to be off the dome.

He grabbed his phone, going to his messages.

nigga hurry up
u takin too long

shrimpy🍤💙
chilll nigga, u better want some dick
my baby mama was trippin,
she think im finna go out and cheat

u is tho

shrimpy🍤💙
obviously, she dont need to know tho

idc hurry up, im rdy

shrimpy🍤💙
gotta taste of this big thang, now u in luv
im just too good😎

Kentrell rolled his eyes long and hard.

if u not here in the next 20 minutes,
im goin to sleep

shrimpy🍤💙
chilllllll

Kentrell cut his phone off, throwing more skittles in his mouth. He closed his eyes and sighed.

~

Kentrell was seconds away from actually drifting off to sleep when there was a knock on the door.

"About damn time." And he threw back some water walking to the door. He checked himself one last time, making sure everything was in order before opening the door.

Johnathan leaned against the door, causual
as can be with tool box in hand. He was dressed in one of his usual caps, his chain, overall's and sneakers. Underneath the overall's he wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off all that hard, lean muscle. And from the way Johnathan's dick print shown through the fabric of the overall's, he wasn't wearing any underwear either.

Kentrell was kind of caught off guard with how good the man looked, so much that it took him a second to realize that Jonathan had been talking to him.

"Huh?"

"You need me to take a look at yo bathroom sink, right?" Well then, this nigga is in character character.

"Uh y-yea." And he opened the door further, letting the man inside. He could feel eyes burning into his back, paying attention to his every move. Kentrell wasn't trying to strut around all sexy and shit, he was too bow legged for all that. But he could tell the other man was liking what he saw.

"Nice place you got here." Johnathan commented, looking around, and it took everything in him to not roll his eyes because the taller man was really acting like he never been to Kentrell's house before.

"Thanks, Mr...."

"Porter." And the lightskin manned looked him up and down at him, wetting his lips. "Mr. Porter."

Kentrell felt his gut warm up slightly, the lightskin man looking to be undressing him with his eyes. Johnathan was really taking this so seriously.

He let out a breath he had been holding.

"Lemme show you the sink then, Mr. Porter." And he led the man upstairs, walking slowly, knowing that Johnathan was looking at his ass as they walked up the steps.

Not to brag or anything, but Kentrell knew his ass looked good in these shorts.

He guided them to his bathroom sink, which was in perfect working order, but Kentrell would act like the thing had combusted for the dick he was about to get.

"Everytime I try to turn it on, the water just don't come out. Maybe there's sumthin' in the drain?" He looked up, asking the man innocently. Johnathan looked down at him smiling as he tried not to laugh, which almost made Kentrell chuckle for a second as well.

"No worries baby boy, you called the right plumber. Mr. Porter gotchu." And Johnathan couldn't resist doing that stupid thing with his eyebrows, which really made Kentrell almost break character.

"Now let's have a look." And the lightskin man squatted down, opening the cabinet doors underneath the sink, looking inside at the plumbing. He tapped it for about two seconds, and stood up again, a finger to his chin.

"Yea aight. By my calculations," And Kentrell rolled his eyes, smiling at the man was. "This might take a long time to fix."

"Well, if your gonna be hea' for a while, do you want sumthin' to drink?" Kentrell asked. He only did this to build anticipation, the sex would be better if he made Johnathan wait, he could feel it.

"Yea, lemme get some water."

"I'll be right back, aight?" And Kentrell 'accidentally' brushed his ass against Johnathan's crotch as he walked out the room.

He walked back downstairs, taking his time getting the water. He waited around in the kitchen for about five minutes on his phone, the anticipation of finally getting some dick already hyping him up enough to go back downstairs.

"Here's yo water Mr. Porter."

Johnathan stood up, this time his overall's bunch around his waist, muscles and tattoo's out and on full display. His caramel skin was glossy, and Kentrell was confused for a second before he saw the baby oil on the ground. Johnathan must of realized he saw, cuz then he kicked the bottle behind his tool box. Kentrell resisted the urge to snort.

"Thanks baby boy." And Johnathan winked at him, sending him a large smirk as he took the cup from him. "I think I got it fixed. You wanna check it out?"

"Sure." And Kentrell opened the cabinet doors underneath the sink and bent over obnoxiously low to look, ass in the air.

"You check deeper in there?" And Kentrell could feel how close the man was behind him.

"Nah. Should I Mr. Porter?" Kentrell said in the most naive voice he could muster.

"Yea, I think you should."

And Kentrell leaned further in, and this time, he felt something hard poke his ass. He leaned into the man's hard on, teasing yet innocently.

"Mr. Porter, is that your wrench?" He asked, still playing dumb.

"Nah, this ain't no wrench baby."

"It's so hard though." And Kentrell moved from underneath the sink, about to stand up, when there was a harsh smack to his ass. He jumped a little, the reaction genuine. Johnathan grabbed him by the hem of his shorts, hand coming to rub his already half hard dick through the thin fabric in the front.

"M-Mr. Porter? What are you doin'?" Kentrell shivered when the other man began to kiss up his back, nipping lightly at the skin. When he reached Kentrell's neck, he latched onto brown skin there, sucking harshly.

Kentrell squirmed around, Johnathan still rubbing his front, now to the point where he was fully hard and cum was slowly leaking and wetting the fabric. The taller man was warm, body hugging him and slotting against his own perfectly.

"I just finished fixin' yo pipes." The man whispered hotly in his ear. He grinded into Kentrell's ass, the thin cloth a small barrier inbetween them.

"So let me give you some pipe."

Kentrell gave a small laugh, breathlessly.

He couldn't believe this stupid ass shit was turning him on.

~

Johnathan watched the brownskin man pull off his dick, face sloppy and shiny with drool and cum. He tilted his head, smiling down at the man.

"Lemme see that tongue baby."

Kentrell smile and opened his mouth, sticking out that cute little pink tongue, his cum sitting on the muscle perfectly. He grabbed the man by the chin, lifting him up to his feet, before leaning forward and sucking on it roughly. They both groaned at that and Johnathan backed the shorter man in to the sink, their lip lock becoming more and more intense. He lifted Kentrell up on the sink as they continue, swapping his cum back and forth messily.

He pulled away for a second to lick off some that fell down Kentrell's chin, when he felt his air being cut off a little, the other man wrapping his hands around his neck. The brownskin man smirked down at him.

"Open yo mouth daddy."

Johnathan felt his eyes glaze over as did as he what he was told, and Kentrell leaned over, letting his cum and spit drop down into his mouth. Johnathan swallowed immediately, biting his lip.

Truth be told, he wanted to ravish the man the second he saw him open that door in that tight little outfit. But he's glad he waited. He was beyond turned on right now, and most of that was due to Kentrell being so cool with this.

He had a good friend, that's for sure.

Hand trailing down Kentrell's small waist, he gave one last peck to the man, before lifting him off the sink. He turned the shorter man around, bending him over the sink counter and opening his legs. Johnathan grabbed the man's face, making him look in the mirror.

"Look at yoself baby."

Kentrell shifted restlessly on his feet, and Johnathan sent two smacks to both of the man's ass cheeks, making the skin hot against his palm as he rubbed it gently afterwards. The smaller man whined as he crouched down, Kentrell's ass in his face, before grabbing the fabric.

His arms flexed and the stiching that went down the middle of the tight little shorts tore, revealing Kentrell's clenching and unclenching hole. He grabbed both cheeks, pulling them apart for better access, before wasting no time in lapping a wet tongue over the hole.

Kentrell's breath hitched, and Johnathan took that as a good sign, kissing and sucking lightly on the skin there. He moved his tongue past the rim and darted it in and out, feeling his dick get hard at the moans the man was letting out.

"Ooooo, fuck daddy." And Johnathan pulled back to spit on the man hole, sopping wet at this point.

Halfway through him eat Kentrell out, the man pushed back on his face, shaking his ass and Johnathan laughed at the man's eagerness. He added a finger, and along with his tongue, continued to slowly open the man up.

"Daddyyy." Kentrell whined, stomping a little.

"Shut that shit up." But his dick was on brick, so he got up and grabbed the lube. He covered a good amount on Kentrell's hole and his length, spreading it around. He grabbed the shorter man's left leg and brought it up on the counter, opening the man up more.

Kentrell leaned forward on the sink and vibrated in excitement as Johnathan rubbed the head against his hole teasingly, before watching it slowly slip in. The brownskin man's eyes fluttered and he bit his lip as Johnathan continued to slowly push forward, filling him deeper and deeper with dick.

"Your so big daddy." Kentrell whined as he wiggled a little, and Johnathan stopped moving just to watch the man to slowly push back on his dick, ass jiggling.

"F-Fuck." And Kentrell began to push back on him harder, until Johnathan began moving his hips.

"Look at yoself while I fuck you." And he stationed his hands next to Kentrell's waist, before pushing forward, hips snapping into the man. He smirked at Kentrell's face in the mirror, the man's mouth slack open in pleasure.

"You feel good baby boy."

Kentrell surronded his length tightly, hot and wet as he continuously swallow Johnathan's dick. He grabbed the man's hips as he continued to fuck into the man, listening to the sounds he was pulling out the man.

"H-Harder daddy!"

Johnathan smirked. He could get use to this.

~

Kentrell had most definitely underestimated two things about Johnathan: how much the man would be into this role playing shit and the man's stamina.

"J-Johnathan." Kentrell choked out, tears close to spilling as he held onto the man's arms, taking all of the hard inches that he was being given right now. By now, they had shuffled Kentrell out the shorts, the piece of clothing completely ruined and only getting in the way.

They had started fucking on the counter, but somehow they had ended up on the bathroom floor, tile cool against Kentrell's hot skin.

"Aahh fuck." Johnathan groaned out loud, continued to pound into him.

"This that good pussy." Johnathan bit his lip, his hips never stopping, the wet squelching ten times louder than before and sounding throughout the room.

"Fuckkk, you hear that baby? You hear how wet you is fo' daddy?"

"Yes daddy." He whined, drooling a little. Kentrell was in heaven right now, this had all been worth it.

"Ugh this shit talkin' to me. Sound like that good macaroni."

His eyes never left Kentrell's, and the brownskin man was too far gone to even be bothered with the stupid ass statements the man was making, only hanging on for the ride.

His body was sensitive as hell, physically exhausted, but Johnathan still fucking him, pushing him past his limits was a different kind of rush.

"Ooooo, f-fuck!" Kentrell squirmed around a little, the pleasure almost to much to handle, but he still wanted it. Johnathan smacked his thigh, making him shudder.

"Keep still baby." And Johnathan had a tight hold on the back of his knees, holding them up to his shoulders as he continued to fuck Kentrell's insides up.

"I-I don't think I can c-cum anymore daddy!" Kentrell heard himself squeal as Johnathan slowed down his thrust, hips flush against him, moving in tight little circles. His dick grinded inside Kentrell, pushing against his prostate hard and ruthlessly.

"Yes you can baby boy." And even though Johnathan was almost as wrecked as him, he still grinned down at Kentrell, genuinely happy.

"You finna cum one more time for daddy, aight?"

Kentrell gripped hopelessly at the floor, squeaking. "Y-Yes daddyy!"

"You want this nut baby?" And Kentrell whined and nodded desperate for it, like Johnathan hadn't already came in him three times already, leaving cum steadily leaking out him.

"Who's still daddy's nasty lil hoe?"

"I am!" He felt himself mewl as he grinded back against Johnathan's dick. Kentrell moaned and stuck his tongue out, Johnathan leaning forward and spitting in his mouth. He swallowed with no hesitation before bit his lips, reaching down to stroke himself, feeling his orgasm coming once again.

"I love bein' daddy's lil hoe." He whispered.

The movements got harder after that, Johnathan growling loudly as he leaned forward and knocked heads with him gently, continuing to stroke him.

"Fuckkk, you sexy. Finna make me bust again." And Johnathan gave him a deep kiss as he sent a couple more hard thrust to his hole, before he stiffened and let out a low groan, cumming in Kentrell for the fourth and final time. He slipped out of him sloppily, dick wet with his slick and cum, Johnathan's seed leaking out of him profusely.

It didn't take Kentrell much to come after that, Johnathan's genuine gaze of appreciation and adoration doing it for him. He shakily cried out as he came again, cum spurting on his stomach.

Johnathan continued to look down at him, smiling, breathing hard.

"Damn, I made a mess."

"Yea, no shit."

"You like my..." And Johnathan paused, Kentrell watching the man ponder for a second.

"My own lil personal, chocolate twinkie."

"...Shut yo stupid ass up. You just let anythang fly out yo mouth, huh?" Kentrell rolled his eyes, but smiled. He felt kind of warm, but in a different way. Johnathan was a childish, goofy ass nigga, but that was his best friend and he liked seeing the man happy.

"Hey, I speak how I feel homie." And Johnathan cheesed, leaning down to kiss him, innocent little pecks to the lips that made him smile.

After that, Kentrell tried to get up, weakly leaning on his elbow as he felt more cum leak out of him. He shivered, trying not to let on how much he secretly loved the feeling of being fill up like that.

Johnathan started the shower, warming up the water. He reached down to pick Kentrell up gently off the floor.

"So check this out, I was thinkin' the next thang we could do is dress me up in a police get up right? Then we go on a high speed chase and I pull you over..."

Kentrell listened on amused.

This was most definitely not going to be as bad as he thought it was.

----//----

watchu think? wat should i have them do for the final part, cuz i alrdy got a couple ideas🤪

iten uuu🖤💕💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 3.2K 59
look at the tags? 🎢= Show? βš πŸ“³= Emergency 🏠= At Home πŸ’= Proposal πŸ’”= Break Up/Broke Up ☞☜= Facetime πŸ”΄= Live πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚= Birthday πŸ‘©β€οΈπŸ‘¨= Gf and Bf πŸ”—=...
3.5K 93 14
Just some random One shots I wrote or am thinking about writing. IDK help.
92.4K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
1.2K 1 72
a collection of it x reader oneshots and imagines bc i'm bored and love them all