BLACK ROSE || DE

Par BRATZFRMDAWICC

Lauren London & Dave east fanfic Plus

🥀Cast🥀
🥀Prologue🥀
🥀1🥀
🥀3🥀
🥀4🥀
🥀5🥀
🥀6🥀
🥀7🥀
🥀8🥀
🥀9🥀
🥀10🥀
🥀11🥀
🥀12🥀
🥀13🥀
🥀14🥀
🥀15🥀
🥀16🥀
🥀17🥀
🥀18🥀
🥀19🥀
🥀20🥀
🥀21🥀

🥀2🥀

13.5K 571 407
Par BRATZFRMDAWICC

EXCUSE ALL AND ANY MISTAKES ALL YALL WRITERS SHOULD KNOW AUTOCORRECT IS A BITCH

ENJOy!

¥¥¥

Lauren sighed as she parked her car outside of Walmart. She had a off day today so she was finally going grocery shopping and she hated going grocery shopping with a passion. She loved to eat them tho.

Grabbing a buggy she made her towards the produce section grabbing some fruits and a couple vegetables, chicken and other things that was on that side.

She then walked to cereal aisle as she looked down at the grocery list she ran into someone's shopping cart with hers.

She gasped "I'm so sor-" she cut herself off rolling her eyes at the sight of who she bumped into.

"You gone stop bumping into me." East mugged her.

"South leave me alone." She smirked seeing his face scrunch up.

"My name ain-" she cut him off. Which is something he truly hated.

"I could care less." She said going to reach for her favorite cereal cookie crisps. She sighed realizing she was to short.

She tenses up feeling Dave's tall figure behind hers he reached over her grabbing the cereal she went to grab it.

"Oh you wanted them?"he smirked putting in the buggy and walking away

I know he didn't just- ok

Letting out a frustrating sigh she grabbed the off brand box crisp cookies butting them in the buggy along with some lucky charms.

Once she had everything she needed east moralistically got in line behind her causing her to slightly roll her eyes

"I was gone be nice and give you the cereal but nah yah lil mean ass don't deserve it." He but the cereal box bag in buggy.

"Nooo stop playing." She grabbed the box out of his cart quickly giving it to the cashier.

"Add my stuff to hers" he told the cashier. The cashier nodded his head ringing up east's items as well.

"No you don't have to do that." She tried giving the cashier her card but the cashier didn't take only because the look east was giving him and he ain't wanna die so he took east card.

"You really didn't have to do that.. here." She tried handing him the cash but he declined. she took the time to look at his features and she say god took his time.

"nah that's some light see I'm actually nice unlike some people."

Lauren started laughing but east didn't find anything funny.

"Whew your actually funny." She knew damn well he wasn't nice just by the little accident that happened at the club and from what she's heard.

Dave blankly started at her. "Ion see what's funny."

"You"

Dave helped her out with putting the groceries in her car.

"You gone let me get yo number?" He looked down at her biting his lip.

Lauren lowly chuckled.
"Do you always do this?" She asked him referring to him buying her groceries.

"Do what?"

"Buy females groceries then try to get their numbers?" Lauren said. She could just look at east and tell he was nothing but trouble and a heartbreak and that's something she didn't want again.

"No" he held a goofy smirk on his face. "Just you."

Lauren smacked her teeth. "Listen here whatever your trying to do north"

"East"

"Yeah eAsT. I'm not interested." She mugged him.

East wasn't finna let her diss him twice. So he was about to spit some major game.

Licking his lips he looked down at her.
"Look ma ion know what type of guys you dealt with before but ain't them. I saw yo beautiful face and just wanted to help a single woman out."

"What makes you think I'm single?" She crossed her arms.

"One I don't see a ring and two of you weren't you wouldn't have let me buy your groceries or you wouldn't still be standing here talking to me."

Lauren sighed rolling her eyes causing Dave to do is infamous smirk.

"How about this if you see me again then you can get me number." She softly smiled causing her dimples to show.

"Ight deal."

¥¥¥

2 months later.

"Nigga what?" East looked at rocky crazy. They just closed the shop so they went to a spot across the street from the shop to grab something to eat. They were all high as hell.

"No just think about it.. if god sneezes who gone say bless you?" Rocky said smacking the table like he said some genius things.

Maurice looked at him then looked back shaking his head.

"This nigga." Maurice said going back to eating his food.

East looked up seeing Lauren a couple tables in front of him. She smiled and waved at him causing him smile.

Hope shorty ain't forget about that deal

"The fuck you smiling at?" Rocky looked a Dave confused turning around he dramatically then looked at east. Causing east natural mean mug to form on his face.

"You hit?" Rocky asked thinking he put two and two together.

Not yet.

He could honestly say she wasn't like the other girls he messed around with she actually has morals.  And it would be a big chase to get her.

He could tell she has been broken in the past which is why he can't break down the wall she had formed. He was going to try everything in his power to break it down.

"You really don't know how to mind your own business" east said.

"Nope now what's tea bitch." Rocky said imitating a girl voice.

They all burst out laughing. "Man this nigga is really dumb." Maurice laughed.

The waitress gave them their change. They all gave her a a separate tip before leaving.

East leaned against his all black Maybach

East rolled up a blunt lighting it he took a couple puffs passing it to Maurice.

Hearing giggles east looked up seeing Lauren and her friends exiting the diner.

"Aye Lauren com'ere!" He called her over. She looked at him before saying something to her friend. She then walked over to him giving him a hug.

He took the time to look at her outfit.
She had on a yellow sundress that fit her body perfectly.

"Why you got this tight ass dress on?"

Lauren slightly rolled her eyes.
"I'm single." She smirked causing

"That could change but you playing." He licked his lips.

She rolled her eyes again.

She better stop before I have them eyes rolling for a different reason.

"You gotta work tonight?" He asked her.

She shook her head yes "yea why."

"Don't think I forgot about that deal we made." He smirked

Dave turned around seeing both Maurice and rocky smiling big giving east a thumbs up.

Why are my friends like this

Lauren sighed. She honestly forgot herself until she saw him in the restaurant. Holding her hand out signaling for him to give her his phone he did simply save her name as lauren💕 and he had to be extra and save his name as daddy😈💦 rolling her eyes she changed it to east🧭

"Can I go now?" She smiled.

"Yea let me walk you to yo car." He said throwing his arm over her shoulder as they walked towards her Jeep.

He opened the door for her. Getting in she started the car rolling the window down.

Suddenly she heard Nipsey Hussle I don't give a fucc. Play through the speakers.

"This is my jam!" She sat up turning it up a little.

"My Mama wanna know why I'm banging She told me ima lose my life
I aint trippin I'm a crip and ima do it right for I run from a nigga I lose the fight I gotta hustle, momma ima mood in white if I died came back I'd do it twice!" She rapped causing east to look her like she was crazy.

"What you know bout this?" He asked her turning the music down some

"Hussle is like one of my favorite rappers" Lauren loved Nipsey Hussle music and she loved what he did for his community. And it hurt her when she found out the news of his death

East nodded his head agreeing with her. Nipsey was also one of his favorite rappers.

They talked for a couple minutes before Lauren finally pulled off heading home so she could ready for work.

¥¥¥

This was boring to but I'm trying to do this book different from his jewel. I want them to actually take there time and get to know each other.

But I'm also a petty person so the drama will slowly start soon😈

Anyways

Lauren?

East?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

200K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
16.8K 680 16
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕."
26.1K 691 11
Beynika 💕
11.7K 469 10
ForthBeam fanfic