Love And Secrets

By sheszomi

Autumn grew up in a small town where her father was the richest man, she had a perfect life until it was ruin... More

Authors Reminders
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Preview of Beyond the Boundary

Chapter Eight

170 6 0
By sheszomi

Autumn's pov

"You finally got what you wanted, I should have gotten rid of her the way I got rid of that her wretched foster mother, look Autumn, I will kill her, how could you leave a minor alone at home, I will kill or I can mutilate her and send you her parts or should I f**k her first".
Your love.

" My love??, Are you fucking kidding me??, Argh!" I was so angry that I crumpled the paper.
April!!! I got to go.

I ran to the board meeting then I saw Kincaid.

" Kincaid!!, Kincaid!!" I said running towards him, I nearly fell but he caught me in his arms.

" Whoa!!, What's up Aut"

" Do you know my house??"

" No, but...."

" Take my car, follow the GPS, get to my house"

"Why??" He asked

" I have a minor there please, she's just seven and I have a feeling something bad might happen"

"So you want me to stay with the minor just because of a feeling you have, you think I am eight??!"

"Ok fine!!! I got a blackmail, okay? So please go to my house!"

"You are explaining everything to me Autumn later"

"I will and one more thing she can't speak"

***************************************

Kincaid's pov

' Autty, sounded so desperate, what's up with her??, Is she being threatened??' This were the questions that run through my mind as I drove down Twenty first avenue, I got to her house, "what the actual fuck" . I gave out a low whistle. The house is huge!!!
I was about hunking when the gate opened.

Immediately, I parked the bodyguards ran towards me to greet me,

" Good morning ma, we did not...."
He stopped when he saw me.

" Who are you?!"

" I am Kincaid Salvador, Autumn sent me here"

" Miss Arison??!"

" Yeah, anyways where's the East wing"

" The East wing is straight that way, you might want to take the car, and I am"

" Okay thanks, and nice suit" I entered the car and drove off.

I arrived at the East wing and opened the door, the East wing is probably the smallest. I entered inside and saw a little girl, singing and jumping on the couch.

" Hi" I said and she turned with fear and suprise

" Uhm, Autumn sent me to be with you untill she comes back and she will be back very soon, what's your name??"

" April" she muttered while looking at me with beautiful eyes

" Okay, April, How do you know Autumn?" She did not respond, she just looked at me.

" Are hungry??" I asked not knowing what else to say or do.

I she shook her head, okay seriously.

" You just talked to me now, and you are giving me the silent treatment now"

" I only told you my name it doesn't count"

" Wow, you're smart and I like that, Autumn said you can't speak"

She shrugs her shoulders.

***************************************

Autumn's pov

After the hearing the judge adjourned the case to next week, I can't believe this, why can't he just pass a judgement already.

I picked my phone up and called home, it rang but nobody answered. Did him get them?? Terror ran through my body. I went back to the firm straight to Mr William's office.

" Come in" he said when I knocked.

" Uhm, good morning sir, sorry to disturb you, but can I be permitted to go out??"

" Miss Arison, Mr Salvador went out and the Madison Industry, wants to see a reputable prosecutor. I was about to call you to meet them, it will last just for 3 hours or 4, after that you can go home"

Even though I was disappointed, I said " okay sir thank you" I left him and went to my office.

I waited for two hours before the Madisons came.

Anny came by to tell me that they've arrived,
" They're here, Miss Arison"

" Lead them to the small conference room, I will be there"

" Okay" I picked up my phone to call home again and no one answered. 'Autty think positive, maybe they're having a lot of fun that they didn't hear the phone ring' I tried to convince myself.

I opened the conference room to find a raven haired woman sitting on the chair,

" Good afternoon, my name is Autumn Arison" I said facing the woman, she extended her hands and said

" Lara Madison or should I say soon to be Madison" immediately she said the name, I froze and I noticed she did too.

" Autumn fucking, Arison, what the hell are you doing here??"

" I am here to handle your case, how about we keep this professional??"

" How's Kincaid??"

" He's fine, actually he's waiting for me at my house, and if we can make this a quick one, I will appreciate it" ' 'what the hell, Aut, did you have to say that he's at your house?!'

" Are you guys, like together??"

" Yes, we are, very much in love just like old days" ' kill me now!!!'

" And he accepts....... nevermind" she said waving her hand over her face, " I am happy for you guys"

" So why did you come to the Will firm today, Miss Madison??" I asked dragging a seat out as I sat down and she does the same.

" As you know, I am Kyle and I want to end the marriage, but Kyle won't let me go untill I give him a heir and it's been stressing me out and......"

" Cut the drama Lara, what exactly do you want??"

" I want a divorce"

" On what grounds??"

" Excuse me??"

" I don't expect you to understand though" I muttered enough for her to hear me, " If you want to get a divorce, you have to have your reasons"

" Like??"

" Have you ever caught your husband with another woman?"

"No"

" Have you ever been beaten up by your husband??"

" Jesus Christ?!!! No!!!"

" So why do you want to get a divorce??"

" First, I am tired of the marriage, second, I don't want children, it will ruin my modelling career and the last I wanna try something new"

" Mrs Salvador, you can't just file for a divorce, without having reasons"

" I have reasons"

"Reasonable reasons, if you will excuse me,I gotta go, you come back tomorrow, then we will talk about making your marriage work"

I stood up and said " Have a nice day, say hi to Kyle for me"

***************************************

Since Kincaid took my convertible, I took his Bugatti, when I drove into the house, I went directly to the East wing, I opened the door and entered inside

"What the fuck??" I couldn't believe my eyes.

So April spoke to Kincaid, but why haven't she spoken to Autumn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
188K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး