Micheal's Rebirth (Abused Spr...

By Lone_B312

He WAS Michael Afton, son of the infamous child killer, William Afton. After his father gained a warrant on h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Final Chapter

Chapter 23

2.1K 31 25
By Lone_B312

(Henry POV everything heard from the scroll) 

Really? Really?! After he found out that I was listened in on his conversation with my baby, finding out his motive for doing the things he did. The BEST response he came up with is "Ah, shit." REALLY!?!

William: "Now Henry, I know you pissed, but we can talk this ou-"

Me: "Damm right I'm pissed! I finally get you cornered after all this time, I get all the info I need from you, I FIND OUT WHY YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER, AND ALL I GET IS 'AH, SHIT' ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WILL!?" 

William: "I-wait, what? "

Me: *Heavy sigh* "Look, I'm still pissed that you killed her, DON'T get me wrong. But I can, to a degree, understand why you did that to me. So the next time I see you, I won't burn you. I'm going to punch you in the face."

William: "..."

Me: "Will?"

William: "...As long as you don't mind royally fucking up your hand on this old costume."

Charlie: *Giggles in the back ground*

Me: "Costume?"

William: "The first Springbonnie suit."

Me: "I thought you hated that one?"

William: "I DO! I had no other suit to hide in when the children came after me with Kyle leading them! "

That was a shock for me, I never would thought the Karma would treat him that way, if it ever caught up to him. Not only did he die in a suit he KNEW how to use, but it was the one he DESPISED as well. That was just too funny.

Me: *Laughing my ass off*

William: "Hey! What's so funny?! "

Me: "I-it's- it's the the fact," *Wheezes* "that it's the suit you died in, is the one you hate the most!" *Laughs more*

William: "Ok, I see laugh it up. Karma got my ass, I'll admit that."

Me: *Still laughing*

William: "..."

Suddenly, the call ends. I try to call again, but to no avail. What happened?

(Scraptrap's POV)

Henry's laughing ended suddenly as I looked at Charlie with confusion written...well what's left of my face.

Me: "What happened? "

She picks up the scroll and presses some buttons. 

Charlie: "I think it died."

Me: "Are you serious Charlie? "

She kept pressing buttons, but it still didn't work, nothing did.

Charlie: "Yep, and also it's not Charlie anymore, it's Lefty."

Me: "...Is that how it's gonna be with every one of us? "

Lefty: "I guess so."

Me: "Really? I only used the name 'Scraptrap' for intimidation on ordinary people. Not all the time! "  

Lefty: "Well, none of us really consider ourselves human anymore. I think that's why, at least, for me that's how I feel."

I thought about it for a moment, maybe she was right. Maybe, it's time to let my human name go, let it die like my body has been for a few years now. My thoughts were soon interrupted by my son, Springtrap. He was back in his faunas form with Penny and one of the girls that brought me here.

Springtrap: "Come on you two, I have something to show you."

The two of us got up and left with him. The girl, whose name I learned was Ruby, explained what had happened to him over the last three years before he ended up in my old suit, in more details as Springtrap was more blunt. During that explanation, we went outside and it was pouring down hard.

Me: "Where are we going? "

Springtrap: "I'm going to show you two something."

That didn't help me, I was already nervous and him being that blunt and vague only made my feelings worse.

Me: "Please don't tell me that you're still going to kill me, I want to at least try to redeem myself."

Springtrap: "No, I'm not. This is something else, something important."

After another ten minuets of walking in the rain, we came up to a cliff where four other individuals were standing. There looks match the description of the last family that abused my son, especially the one missing his right arm. Springtrap stopped and raised his hand in a fist, signaling us to stop.

Springtrap: "Tai, Raven, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here without Ozpin's permission. And Summer, Qrow, aren't you two on a mission."

Raven: "We're here to visit the graves of your late family, along with the ones YOUR father killed."

Summer: "You still owe me that talk, and Qrow wanted to visit."

The other man nodded in response.

Springtrap: "My father, and that DEMON are two very different beings, besides that what else have you come here for?"

Tai: "That's it, we promise. Raven and I didn't come here to see you, Ruby or Yang. Who are the others with you?"

I stepped forward. I wanted to beat this man senseless for what he did to Michael, but I knew better than that. He would hate me even more if I did.

Me: "My name is Scraptrap...I'm Springtrap's father."

The four of them looked at me strange. It was confusing for them, it was written on their faces.

Springtrap: *Facepalm* "Did you have to say THAT?!"

Me: "It's true, is it not? "

Lefty: "I think that's up for debate, Uncle William."

The four humans' eyes widen at the mention of my original name. I turned to her, but before I can say anything  I see out of the corner of my right "Eye" an unidentified object comes at me. I try to raise my arm and close my eyes, only for a strange sound to occur. Like two fist hitting each other. I open my eyes to see my son with a hand extended catching the fist of the man named Tai. The two jumped back and went into fighting stances. The other humans started to get their own weapons ready.

Springtrap: "What have I told you about fighting in front of the children."

Me: Children? 

Summer: "Michael, what has gotten into you?! That is the same man that tortured you and killed children!"

The others: "YEAH!"

Springtrap tossed Tai to the others, then points to me.

Springtrap: "That is true, but this is my ACTUAL, father. The one that cared for any child, not the demon that did those horrible things to me and the others."

The humans reluctantly started to put their weapons away, but were still very tense.

Summer: "All right, we'll trust you."

Springtrap: "Now, what were you about to say father?"

It took me a split second to recollect myself after what had just happened. I turned to Lefty again, this time without interruption.

Me: "First, to quote my son: Did you have to say THAT?! Second: You still consider me your uncle despite what I've done to you? "

Lefty: "Well, you said you've been killing those that have made or tried to make your mistake and I forgiven you for that, and I'd thought you wanted to use your original name."

Me: "Why do you think I said my animatronic name?! "

Springtrap: "Intimidation."

Me: "When two of them helped you? "

Springtrap: "...Yeah, I got nothing."

Lefty: "Me either."

Ruby: "Weeeelllllll. I'm just gonna go back to my team. Penny you coming with?"

Penny: "No, I want to stay with grandfather for a little bit."

Me: *sigh*

Qrow: "What's wrong with you?"

Me: "When you find out your child has their own child when you're stuck inside a rusty, uncomfortable, malfunctioning suit that is twenty years old. Come talk to me."  

Springtrap/Penny: *Starts laughing*

Me: "IT'S NOT FUNNY, IT SUCKS! "

Springtrap/Penny: *still laughing*

Me: "Why do I even bother to stop my own kids? "

Summer: "Mind explaining?"

Me: "They're laughing at my misfortune."

Springtrap: *Stops laughing over time* "No, just the fact that you feel old, despite you being like 35."

Tai: "Wait, what?"

Me: "Wrong. I'd be 38."

Springtrap: "Whatever."

Tai: "Hold up! What are you two talking about?"

Lefty: "Basically, their age and the fact that the both of them feel old in their suits."

Springtrap: "You're one to talk, you're an animatronic in a specially made springlock suit."

Me: What!? 

Lefty: "And if I wasn't in this suit, you'd most likely be dead."

Springtrap: "...This is true, so I'm going to shut up and show you two what I wanted to show you."

We walked past the four individuals to see seven...graves.  The three one each side had the names of my victims, the one in the middle had all of the Afton family. Me, Clare, Elizabeth, Kyle, Michael, even Charlie and Henry. From the look of it Lefty was about to cry, Springtrap sat on the ground and my 'Granddaughter' sat next to him.

Lefty: "It's-It's beautiful. Thank you."

Me: "You made all of this for us? Damm."

Springtrap: "Yep." *Gets up* "Lefty you can stay here if you'd like or go with Penny back to your dorm, Scraptrap, you and I are going to see the wizard."

Me: "Understood. Lets go.

And the two of us left to tell the Wizard the information I have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
399K 2.7K 18
Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but that all changed when he turned 5. So I am...
282K 3.6K 36
A young boy was found and adopted by a family. As anyone thought the child would have a normal life, boy they were wrong. After an incident he left h...
131K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...