A New Queen

By thulitj3

Nikolas is the son of Prince Charles and the queen is said to be giving over the thrown but not to Charles no... More

About Amora
Enjoy
Shopping with Mom
Leaked
South Africa
Girls
HM's Birthday
Busy week
D-Day
a royal engagement
December
Gallery
Wedding
Have Respect Lady

Pippa

2.5K 58 9
By thulitj3

"Do I look like I just gave birth?" Amora asked Harry and William as they were walking to the church as they didn't want to attract any attention "Nik don't Even answer"

"If looking skinny is how you're supposed to look after giving birth then sure you look like you just gave birth" Harry said grinning at her.

"Thanks Harry" she said as she entered the church and they went to their seats.

"Awe look at Charlie" Amora said waving at the little cute girl who smiled at her aunt and did a small wave.

"I want to sleep, I literally gave birth a few days ago it shouldn't be allowed for me to be here right now" Amora said leaning on her Husband as she saw the bride past by her.

During the service she had a little chat with Harry as she had said before she didn't want to be there not that she didn't like Pippa but the fact that she recently gave birth and was tired as the baby kept her up all night was making her sleepy.

"I don't think I'll attend the reception" Amora whispered to Nikolas.

"Why not my girlfriend is going to be there you have to attend"

"Harry I literally just gave birth three days ago and you want me to literally go to a reception not for the bride and groom but for your little lying girlfriend please my baby is more important than your girlfriend will ever be and if you want to tell her you can add the fact that my baby is a girl so no sexism from my case" Amora said then turned her back on Harry and watched the service.

"Love are you alright?" Nik asked his wife who was lying down on the bed.

"Nik I feel like Harry doesn't respect me enough he goes around calling me a bitch and then tells me what to do that isn't fair on my case cause I'm higher up then him and other than that I respect him so shouldn't hen pay me back by respecting me?...and now on Pippa's wedding he went on about how I'm supposed to put his girlfriend first instead of putting my own health and my little baby" Amora said to her husband.

"I'll go talk to granny she'll sort him out especially since she's the one in charge of all the behind the scenes that go on here...and I might say she's quite pleased with how you've handled been queen"

"Well having a teacher as strict as your grandmother then I had to be very tough" Amora said packing some clothes and putting them in her bag.

"So where are we going to stay?"

"Your parents place then we'll move to York cottage" Nik said bending down to kiss his wife.

As the kiss got more heated Amora pulled back giggling "I'm not ready for baby number two and remember what the doctor said about sex" Amora said which caused Nik to roll his eyes.

"Night love" Nik said switching the light of.

The King and Queen out for the first time after the birth of their daughter Diana.

The monarch and his wife were out at Pippa's wedding and the queen looked super amazing with her husband and brothers in law by her side.

Apparently Meghan was also supposed to be there but she wasn't we wonder why? Anyway although the couple didn't attend the reception they still went to the wedding and we think that's so sweet the woman just gave birth a few days ago and now she's out supporting Pippa.

Her siblings were also there and apparently her older brothers child was one of the page boys as the Hammingtons are really close to the grooms family, Perhaps this was all Amora's doing but we certainly enjoyed all the wedding pictures we got to see and congratulations to the newly wedded couple.

"Mommy" Amora said to her her mother as they entered the house.

"Hey sweetie, Hey Nik" Her mother said kissing both Nik and Amora's cheeks.

"Diana" Her mother said carrying the little baby in her hands "Would you look at her she gets prettier every time I see her" Hailey said walking out to go show her husband their first granddaughter.

A few months ago or more like 6 months ago Clara had her son and they named him Louis which Amora thought was cute as the baby was super cute.

"come on let's go pack I'm sure my brother is somewhere here" Amora said leading Nik up to her room.

"I heard that my favorite sibling was here" Clara said sticking her head inside the room then walking in to give her sister and brother in law a hug.

"Hello you guys" she said looking around " Where's Dee?" she asked with a frown.

"Where's Lou?" Amora said raising a eyebrow.

"Asleep I'm telling you that boy is always sleeping now where's Dee?"

"With mom" Amora said as the three of them went down the the sitting room where they found everyone crowding little Diana who was sleeping.

"Hey guys" Amora said as she didn't get a reply she looked at Nik and started laughing as she saw how focused her family was on the little baby.

"You want to go for a walk?" Nik asked Amora as he stood up and held his hand out for her.

"Sure...guys we're just going out for a walk" She said and her mom just nodded her head as a way of saying we heard you.

Amora took her husband's hand and they went out into the garden for a walk.

"I love this" Amora said as they stopped by the little pond they had "I wish it could be like this everyday"

"Hey don't stress we're getting a while to ourselves" Nik said kissing his wife "Well not to ourselves but we're getting time with Diana and away from the media and that counts"

She definitely needed a time away from work I mean she didn't stress much unlike Nik who had a lot of responsibilities and she was quite happy with it been that way.

"Also some good news... remember my cousin's friend who's a prince? "

Amora nodded her head.

"Well he's getting married and I got an invite...well we got an invite and I thought why not go"

"When is this wedding?" Amora said turning her full attention to Nik.

"The first of December and it's a royal wedding so it requires a long dress and your tiara" Nik said hugging his wife from behind.

"Nik, are you happy? " Amora asked.

"What do you mean? "

"Stop trying to play dumb, are you happy with me? "

"Where does all this come from" Nik said grabbing his wife's hand and kissing it.

"It's just sometimes I think you might not love me that much maybe I'm to young... or something I don't know? "

"Hey love don't worry" Nik said kissing her "I love you... that's why I chose you to be my wife, my queen, the mother of my first child and mother of many more children to come" he said kissing her which caused her to giggle.

"I love you" She said kissing him "and I can't imagine a life without you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 54 22
*Mature content warning.* A mythical kingdom is ruled by a king, queen, and their son, the prince. The prince is engaged to a rich noble woman, the d...
1.4M 12K 20
One night with Nikolas is all any woman can expect. He is a seducer, a rake, a sexy vampire who promises nothing but one night of utter fulfillment t...
790K 17.4K 22
Addison's family own the De'Angelo's a lot of money and with the Cafe not doing as well as it use to they can't pay back any of the money they own. W...
23.6K 673 37
Alena never asked to be bullied, she never asked to be miserable, and she never asked for her life to suck, but will she get pushed too far? will she...