Until The Break Of Dawn! |✔️|

By Kirsten_18

****Book 4**** A Carlisle Cullen Fanfic~~ \ I Don't Own Anything Expect For My Characters and Sorta My Plots... More

Chapter 1: яєиєѕмєє мσνєѕ & вєℓℓα'ѕ σтнєя ∂αυgнтєя
Chapter 2: яσѕαℓуи ¢σмєѕ вα¢к αи∂ ℓєαн ιмρяιитѕ
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕!
Chapter 3: αℓαяι¢ єѕ¢αρєѕ ωιтн α нувяι∂
Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂
Chapter 5: иєω ρℓαи!
Chapter 6: яєиєѕмєє'ѕ нєяє & вєℓℓα'ѕ ∂єα∂! уαу!
Chapter 8: тαвιтнα'ѕ & є∂ωαя∂'ѕ ωє∂∂ιиg
ᗩTTEᑎTIOᑎ !! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᖇEᗩᗪ!!!!!
Chpater 9: ʝαѕρєя ѕтιℓℓ нαѕ fαмιℓу αℓινє?
Chapter 10: ʝυѕт α ℓαzу тιмє
Chapter 11: ∂σи'т киσω ωнαт 2 иαмє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя
Chapter 12: тнαикѕgινιиg ∂αу
𝔹𝕀𝔾 ℕ𝔼𝕎𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐𝕆ℕ𝔼
ATTENTION EVERYONE
Chapter 13: ωнαт тнє α¢тυαℓ f*¢к?
Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂
I Need Help! Re-read towards the bottom!
Chapter 15: тнє вαттℓє тнαт ∂єтєямιиєѕ fαтє
Authors' Note: Please Read
Author's Note: So sorry
Chapter 16: вяαи∂ иєω вєgιииιиg

Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?

2K 70 25
By Kirsten_18

Amrita's & Cayden's Mate, the white light?
Previously

The taste was more taster than last time. It tasted like my biological mother's homemade chocolate shake with a hint of strawberry's. I groaned at the taste. As I kept drinking from her, I somehow saw her whole past life. From when she was born, to her parents splitting up, to her going to ballet classes, to her having sex for the first time with her mother's boyfriend at the time, to her getting pregnant and her mother thought it was someone else's, to her moving to Forks where she met mom and felt jealous of her beauty, to her meeting dad for the first time and liking him, to her meeting us, to her falling for me to get dad, to her planning on confronting me in the woods, to me asking her out, to her meeting the family for the first time together, the baseball game in the clearing, to three nomads coming, to James and Victoria hunting her for her blood, to her threatening mom at the hotel in Phoenix, to her dragging mom to her old ballet studio, to James biting her, to her in the hospital, then to her having sex with Jacob and most of the male population in town and on the reservation. It showed everything that Isabella has ever been through and what her whole thoughts were. Like her life is flashing before her eyes and mine. Isabella had even contacted Esme somehow and got her to come here on the 13th, which was going to be hers and my wedding but now it's mine and Tabitha's wedding. It's also moms birthday, she'll be 23 and dad will turn her. I know that mom will look so beautiful when she's a vampire but my mate will be even more beautiful.

As I was about to take the last drop of Isabella's blood, something happened. A bright white light glows within her body. It starts to move out of her and then zooms into mom. I dropped Isabella as there were no more blood in her and ran to mom who was holding her chest were her heart is.

"Mom? MOOOOOOM!!!!!!" I yelled.

Continue

****Kirsten's POV****

As Edward was drinking Isabella's blood we both saw her life passed before her eyes. Then something happened, there was a bright white light coming from her body and it flew into my body. I grabbed my chest as I felt pain throughout my body. It was like hell, but worse. Edward drops Isabella and ran towards me, same as the others.

"Mom! What's going on? What was that light and why are you holding your chest?"

"Mother, please be okay."

"Mommy!!!"

"Don't worry, love. I'll find out what that was."

I hear everyone talking at the same time.

"Mama, I can feel your pain. It hurts." Jasper said as he held his chest.

Then I fell backwards and I blacked out.

It felt like I was floating on air. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Something or someone, was keeping me from doing so. Then I heard it, I heard her.

"Hahaha. So, how does it feel to lose. You b*tch."

I tried to move but my body isn't responding to me.

"Oh, you're trying to move, aren't you? Well, you can't. As long as I'm in your body, you'll never see your family again. I'm so glad that I had that stupid witch put a spell on me. The spell is so that if I ever died and didn't become a vampire I'll go straight into your body. Well, my soul that is." Then she began cackling like the evil person she is.

I can finally open my eyes. I saw the white light floating in mid-air. That was Isabella's soul.

'Man, how did I get myself into this mess? Stupid body for not moving, stupid spell, stupid Bella for making Bonnie putting that stupid spell on her soul. How are they going to know that Isabella is in my body? Oh wait a minute. EDWARD, CAN YOU HEAR ME?'

~Outside of Kirstens body~
****Third POV****

"M...mom? Mom, what's going on? What happened?"Edward replies to his mother.

"Edward? What's going on with your mother? Why is she not moving or even breathing?" Carlisle asked/questioned his son.

"I don't know yet." Edward says.

'Edward, it's Isabella. She's in my body. Tell Bonnie to cast counter spell. When Isabella met Bonbon, she made Bonbon cast a spell that if she were to ever die and not become a vampire, her soul would go into mine.' Edward heard his mother say.

"What!? F*cking sh*t." Edward cursed.

"What? What is it?" Everyone in the room asked.

"Bonnie, you need to cast a damn spell to get Isabella out of my mother's body, now!" Edward yells at Bonnie.

"Oh crap, I completely forgot about that? I'm on it." Bonnie said as she goes through her grimoire.

"Ah ha, found it." Bonnie exclaims.

"So hurry and cast the damn spell, woman!" Emmett yells at Bonnie.

"Okay, Everyone move aside. This is going to be painful for whoever's next to her. Carlisle you need to move." Bonnie demands them all.

"No, I'm not moving from my mates' side. Just cast it." Carlisle argues with Bonnie.

"Tch, fine then." Bonnie vegans chanting the counter spell.

~Back inside of Kirstens body~
****Kirsten's POV****

"You know, this is so much fun. I get to tournament you while being inside of you. Ah, this is the life. What? Why the sudden silence, huh?" Isabella says, well her soul did.

"None of your business, you whore!" I said to her, feeling like I'm underwater. My body felt so heavy that I can't wait to be on my soft and fluffy bed.

"Well, since you won't talk. I've decided to take control of your body and become you. Isn't that great?"

"No, it's not. Why don't you just leave me and my family be!?" I yelled at her to leave.

She then began cackling like the wicked witch of the south, "No can do, Ms-I-have-the-best-life-and-mate-ever. I want you to suffer from all this. Wait, what's going on? Why does it feel like someone's trying to drag me out of here?" Isabella said/questioned as I saw Bonnie run, or is it fly, over to us.

"I so sorry, Kirsten. I forgot I casted this spell for her." She apologized for her mistake.

"It's alright, Bonbon. Just hurry so I can get back to my family."

Bonnie shakes her head, up and down, as she pulls out some sort of net cage thing and capture's Isabella's soul in it.

"What? No, this is not how things are supposed to go. I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE CULLEN'S AS MY FAMILY, I'M SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED TO A CULLEN, I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HONEYMOON WITH MY HUSBAND AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE A F*CKING VAMPIRE!!" Isabella yells as she has been captured.

"When I take her out of your body, you should be able to get back up and out of your mind. Alright?" Bonnie says.

"Yeah, and thanks Bonbon. For everything." I said.

She gives me a nod and leaves with Isabella ranting about how life is unfair to her. They completely disappeared from here. I felt like I can move my body again, well it's actually my soul, and I'm now able to roam freely in my mind. I floated through my mind for about 5 minutes when I saw a fancy gold door.

I walked to it and opened it. The light that came out of it was so blinding that it blinded me for a second. Then as my vision became clear, I saw that I was in some kind of room full of books.

"Wow, What is this place?" I asked myself.

"This my dear, is where all the knowledge is being kept." I hear someone answer my question. It sounded like it came from on top of the second floor.

"Who are you, and why am I here?"

"It's simple, you are the knew story keeper. Your job is to help those in need of a better life and defeat any evil out there. These books are from so many dimensions that the adventure is endless. You will go to many different places, different times, and you may even pick up some new friends and family along the way." The mysterious person finally shows themself to me. It was a lady who was in her 60's. She smiles at me with a very kind smile. "Hello dear. I'm Nebula, the second story keeper. I've been waiting for a long time for you to begin your new adventure and now it's time to train. The training will take like two years, but in reality it's only two minutes. You ready?"

I stood there, thinking this through.

"If you don't want this then just say so. I'll just have to wait another 2,496 years for the fourth story keeper."

"Wait. Another 2,496 years? You know what, let's train." I said, not wanting her to wait that long for the next one.

She smiled. "Alright then, let's get going. Shall we?" She then showed me to a training room.

And that is how I became the third story keeper.

Two Years Later

It has been two freakin' long years since I became the story keeper. I had to know how do control my new found powers, train with guns, knives, swords and a death scythe.

(A/N: sorry had to put him in here. Ahh, Undertaker/Adrian is just so H.O.T 😬)

I also learned how to write with the immortal instruments pen. Learning to write the runes.

Basically, all kinds of stuff I got to learn to do.

"Okay, Kirsten. This is the last thing I need to give you before I leave forever." Nebula said as she hands me a small box. "Go ahead, open it."

I opened it to reveal a blood red heart necklace. I felt like this necklace has so much power inside it. "Wow, I don't know what to say." I was surprised that she even gave this to me. It looks to be something special to her.

"Well, for starters, you could say 'thank you'."

"Oh, right. Thank you for this. But why?"

"You see, this is no ordinary necklace. This is a necklace that can control all supernatural things. Like Werewolves, Witches, Wizards, Ghosts, Vampires, etc. This necklace was gifted to us by the god of lightening, Zeus. He wanted someone to keep in control of the supernatural. So he made this. Now, you must return to your, well not really your world but still. Go, and thank you for excepting to be the third story keeper. Good luck, my dear."

With that she disappeared from my sight. I sighed and put the necklace on.

"Well, time to get back." I said as I walked through the gold door.

I saw black everywhere before I opened my eyes. I could see Carlisle looking at me in concern.

"What?" I asked.

"You're okay, right?" He said back.

I smiled at him. "Yes, I am. And I also have something to tell you all." I kissed Carlisle. "But first, Amrita and Cayden. Do you two have something to tell me?" I looked over to them.

Amrita looks really shy while Cayden smiles.

"Mommy guess what? I have a mate." Cayden said.

"Oh really? Who is it?" I said with a smirk, knowing actually who it is.

"It's Bonnie Bennett. Can we turn her into a vampire, mommy?"

"Heehee, I knew it was her. And you have to ask her not me, okay." I said to him. I know Bonbon will look after him when he's not here. "My sweet little cowgirl, who's your mate?"

"Um, it's um...um it's."

"It's?" I encouraged her to keep going.

"It's me." I hear Damon say. I looked over to him then back to Amrita.

"Is this true, baby girl?" She shakes her head yes. "Come here." She walks over to me and sits on my lap. "It's okay, sweetie. I don't care if you were mates with Niklaus, or even Rebekah. Just as long as he takes very good care if you." I told her.

"Really? You're not mad at me?" She asks.

"Why would I be mad at you for having Damon as your mate. I'm happy for you and Cayden for even getting a mate. Now, let's go and see your new cousin." I said as I got up from the couch. I need to have a long talk with Damon after things have died down.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.6K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
5.8K 101 36
- The Main Character yet also The Antagonist. - Novaria Vandorn, the little sister of the notorious vampire Victoria. Centuries ago, Novaria graced...
301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
305K 9.3K 35
NOT A BELLA LOVE STORY FFS READ THE BIOOO I love being a twin. It has always been so much fun having a birthday party to share with someone, always h...