Best Friends (DISCONTINUED)

By latesleeper

Being friends for a long time now. Will you stay friends or become something more than that? More

Prologue : Meeting You Guys
1 : Early Morning Greetings
2 : Best Friends
3 : SCHOOL
4 : This Idiot
5 : Oh, no
6 : Sleepover
7 : Problems
8 : A Plan
9 : Plan Formation
10 : Initiating Plan
11 : Just Pin Her To The Wall
12 : Why Am I Doing This Again?
13 : Marinette Lips
14 : Date?!
15 : You Look- SEXY!
16 : Strolling Around
17 : Text Messages
18 : You...
19 : WHAT?!
21 : She's Out
22 : NO!
23 : I'm Sorry
24 : Way To Ruin The Mood, Kitty
25 : Bye Luka
26 : Pizza Hangover
27 : Adrien Wears Panties?
28 : Bro...
29 : Kitty, Are You Okay?
30 : I Should Have Known
discontinued

20 : MY girlfriend

2.2K 53 80
By latesleeper

Marinette

I closed my locker and sighed. It's been almost two months of being Adrien's fake girlfriend and everything is going just swimmingly.  Lila hasn't been much of a bother to me which made this more easier.

It was the end of another day of being Adrien's fake girlfriend. Throughout the weeks, I've gotten kinda used to Adrien's...antics. His hugs were the most warmest and comforting, his smile was the brightest thing I've ever seen. I don't think I ever realized how the sparkled a little when he's excited and his hair is a lot softer. His lips are just the softest though.

Did I just think that?

Dammit, now I'm picturing his lips. He's soft, warm kissable lips- WHOA MARINETTE! HE'S JUST A FRIEND!

I could feel my face warming just at the thought of my...Um, thoughts?

Whatever, I should get going. Mama and Papa need help today.

I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran out of the locker room and to the exit. I told my friends that I would  be helping mama and Papa in the bakery and told them not to wait for me or look for me. So without having to worry about them I'm going home. I stepped out of the building and leaped over the steps and landed on the ground.

Well, that's what I would've done if it wasn't for the person who was standing in my way at the bottom of the steps causing me to fall and land on top of them.

I groaned and stood up, looking down at the person who I had bumped into. My eyes widened when realized how close our faces were and who the person I had landed on was. I quickly jumped off of the person.

"Ugh," he groaned as he sat up. He looked at me making me blushed intensely. "Marinette?"

"Ahaha! Luka!" I laughed as I scratched my head, giving him an awkward smile afterwards.

"Sorry about that." He said as he stood up and extended a hand to help me up.

Awww, so caring!! But why is he apologising?!

"W-what?! NO! I'M sorry! I was the one flying." I laughed nervously.

"Flying?" Luka raised a brow and smirked. Oh my gosh, his smirks still look hot!

I bit my lips to contain my squeal and nodding, avoiding eye contact. I heard him chuckle lowly. "You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He said. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Why should I? And I think everyone keeps telling me that." I said. I remember Chloe telling me the exact same thing when I tripped on my feet in the hallway, my classmates when I kept telling Chloe off and my friends when I keep waking up late and telling them I would start getting up early. I mean, is it so wrong to still be the same? That's what makes us who we are or make people recognise us. I know people change but not everyone  changes that much.

"Is that so?" Luka asked and snickered. "Well, it's been a while since we've hung out! What about this weekend? Like a date."

My eyes widened. Was he asking me out? Well, pfft! As if! But still, an entire day with Luka....*sigh*

"Hmm, like old times," I smiled while thinking about the times we'd hang out together. Fun times.

"Kind of like old times." Luka shrugged. Our hangs out weren't dates so this was new.

"Sure, why not." I agreed with a shrug.

His lips scretched into a happy smile. "Great, I'll meet you pick you up at your-"

"Excuse me!" A hand landed on my shoulder. I looked at it with shock then looked at the person, who was none other then Adrien.

He was glaring at Luka. Oh, boy.

"Oh, Adrien!" Luka said once the shock on his face wore off. "Nice to see you again man. I was just asking Mari here out on a da-"

I cringed as I knew what was coming next.

Adrien chuckled lowly. "You wouldn't want to be doing that."

Luka tilted his head and arched his brows. "And why not?"

"'Cause she's MY girlfriend." Adrien said before he pulled me away. I saw the look of confusion and disappointment on Luka' face before turning around, and following Adrien.

He dragged me all the way to my house and that's when I yanked my hand from his grip.

"Was that really necessary?!" I glared at him.

"Mari, are you out of your mind?!" He shouted at me.

"I was just being a good friend and agreeing to go out with him for old times sa-"

"Yes! Agreeing to go on a date with Luka...while you're in a public relationship with me! AND in front of the whole school!? When I walked out I heard some people whispering about how you two were flirting and how you're cheating on me!" He exclaimed with a perplexed look.

I frowned at him. He was right, what was I thinking. I made myself look like I was being unfaithful to my 'boyfriend'.

"You're right...I'm sorry." I mumbled and looked away. I heard Adrien sigh deeply before he held my chin and lifted my head to face his.

"It's okay...I'm just trying to look out for you.. Besides, we don't want to ruin the image of our sweet and sassy Marinette." He said with a cheeky grin.

I glared at him playfully and slapped his hands off my face.

"And I'm sorry for snapping at you." He said with a weak smile.

I shook my head. "It's okay, I was being and idiot...but..." I trailed off. He arched his brows. "But?"

"Can I at least talk to Luka sometimes?" I asked. I looked at him pleadingly. He looked unsure, keeping silent to think while I just prayed that he'd agree.

"Well..." He began. "Fine." He finally agreed. I smiled happily and hugged.

"Hey, what's happening here?" Alya said as she and Nino approached us. I jumped off Adrien and turned to them with a happy smile. "Nothing." I said and opened my door.

"Why's she so happy?" I heard Nino asked. I just continued to smile and walk into my house.

Nino

I jumped on to my bed after taking a nice, warm shower. Now I had to get answers. That afternoon, Marinette was suspiciously happy, and when I asked about it, Adrien said he'd tell me later.

So I took my phone out and opened the chat Alya had created with only the three of us excluding Mari.

ImAwesome: Yo

ImAwesome: U guys ther?

BlondieBanana: Yes what do u want?

BossyGlasses: IM TRYNA WATCH MINECRAFT!

BlondieBanana: ....we have history homework

BossyGlasses: Fuk dat.

ImAwesome: Ok

ImAwesome: but I'm just tryna get answers to why mari was so happy

BlondieBanana: Why?

BlondieBanana: can't she just be happy?

ImAwesome: No

ImAwesome: she's scary when she is

BossyGlasses: Nino

BossyGlasses: just because your life is miserable doesn't mean you can wish that upon others

BlondieBanana: Who have lives, might I add.

ImAwesome: No

ImAwesome: you may not add

ImAwesome: cuz ur irrelevant

BlondieBanana: boiii

BlondieBanana: I will whoop ur sorry ass

BossyGlasses: I swear, without Mari you two just loose it

ImAwesome: Whatever. Adrien just tell us why mari is so happy

BlondieBanana: No

ImAwesome: wat? Y?

ImAwesome: u promised!

BlondieBanana: you'll kill me

BlondieBanana: both of u

BossyGlasses: Come on. It can't be that bad

BlondieBanana: I allowed her to talk to Luka

BossyGlasses:....

ImAwesome: ....

BossyGlasses: BOI IF U DON'T GET UR SORRY ASS

ImAwesome: WHAT THE FUCK?!

ImAwesome: U out of yo mind!?

BlondieBanana: well I didn't want her to feel like I was controlling her. Being a possessive boyfriend and besides, I'm not her real boyfriend.

ImAwesome: If you start thinking like that you won't ever be

BlondieBanana:  and I'm okay with that

BossyGlasses: Rlly?

BlondieBanana: Really. Now gud night.

BlondieBanana is offline.

BossyGlasses: srsly?

ImAwesome: Just like that.

ImAwesome: It only took Luka to show his tan ass face to ruin our plans.

BossyGlasses: I'm going offline, I need to plan.

ImAwesome: me too.

I turned off my phone and laid back in my bed. I sighed deeply.

Why does Marinette have to be so stubborn?! Why does Adrien have to be so understanding?! And why do they both have to be so frustrating!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.6K 52
Marinette suffers a life threatening disease. Only her parents know until she bumps into Adrien at the hospital. She begs him to keep it a secret an...
492K 12.4K 54
Adrien and Marinette were childhood friends , even before the bratty girl .That is , until Marinette had to leave for China because of a family emerg...
107K 3.6K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
29.3K 684 27
We know how Marinette and Adrien fell in love, but what about Alya and Nino? In this sequel to Learning to Love also written by @xLaurynElizabethx we...