Starlight | ksj

Od jinandhobi

- a Kim Seokjin fanfiction - in which a pair of sworn enemies realizes that they are actually secretly friend... Více

Before You Start
Prologue
One - Weak
Two - Downpour
Three - Basketball
Four - Friends
Five - Date
Six - Brozone
Seven - Touché
Eight - Ramyeon
Nine - Namjoon
Ten - Feathery
Eleven - Strong
Twelve - Medusa
Thirteen - Nuisance
Fifteen - Kiss
Sixteen - Insecurities
Seventeen - Loyal
Eighteen - Chaotic
Nineteen - Unfair
Twenty - Intertwined
Twenty-One - Galaxy
Epilogue
Bonus

Fourteen - Jealous

1.2K 83 29
Od jinandhobi

-

"Do you know somewhere which is more private, so that we can talk without anyone eavesdropping?" Seokjin asked as I nodded, and we made our ways towards the storeroom where most of the cleaning equipments were kept.

He started laughing as he scanned the things around us, earning a frown from me. "Why are you even laughing?"

"That's because it just makes it easier and more cliché for me to do this." Seokjin grinned, before catching me off guard by grabbing my cheeks and planted his lips on mine.

Confused and slightly frustrated, I pushed him away. "What are you doing?!"

"Kissing you?" He feigned innocence, and not allowing me to have a chance to think properly, he pulled me into a bear hug while giving me a peck on the cheek. "I really missed you. I felt like I was dying without Vitamin You."

"Oh shut up, you and Hoseok are the same." I blurted, and shrieked when he leaned away only to take a step nearer to me, his face clearly written with the word 'anger' on it.

Shit, I'm going to die without getting married.

"Is he your boyfriend? The one who was with you that day at the Spring Festival?" Seokjin asked with annoyance lacing the words, jealousy obvious in his tone.

"What if I say yes?" I decided to play along with him.

Like how we had always been, two could definitely play this game.

Hearing my answer, he gave me an amused look, a side of his lips etching upwards to form a smirk. "Nah, don't lie. He's not your type."

"Oh yeah? Then do enlighten me about my ideal type." I glared at him.

"Me?" Seokjin pointed at himself, and broke into a grin when he saw me facepalming myself at his lameness.

"You're horrible. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Bye." I bid him goodbye, and was about to exit the room when he, once again, pulled me back towards him.

"I still have one minute left." He glanced down at his expensive-looking wrist watch, and then gazed into my eyes. "Let me kiss you one more time."

"No." I rejected without hesitation.

"No?"

"I don't want to kiss you knowing how many other girls you've kissed before." I fake gagged, and after exhaling a long and deep sigh, Seokjin placed his hands on my waist, his nose merely a few inches apart from mine.

"They're not real, Yoora. You know that I only love you." He whispered, his warm and minty breath hovering over mine.

"We haven't seen each other for two years. How would I know that you're still truly sincere to your feelings?" I asked, my eyes darting away from his.

"I told you right? That if we were to meet again, I would make you mine, no matter what." He gently kissed the side of my lips. "Did you know how hard it was for me to not able to know what you've doing and up to, and when my company is finally more flexible with the rules given to me, allowing me to date now, only for me to find out that you're no longer in Seoul?"

"How did you know that I'm no longer in Seoul?" I furrowed my eyebrows, my eyes now gazing into his ones again.

"Namjoon. He told me you transferred here after that day when I went to the hospital to find you." Seokjin's eyes showed sadness, and it was eating me up. "I even went back to our old neighbourhood, but my family was just as clueless as me about you. Your family moved without informing your whereabouts."

"I'm sorry." I pouted slightly. "I just needed time to place a distance between us both. It was the best for us."

"Did you ever think about me?" He laughed softly before placing a peck on my lips teasingly.

"I'm not even given the chance to not think about you every single day, for goodness sake. You're literally everywhere!" I pulled away from him a little. "I tried to avoid watching the dramas you're in but the other male actors in the dramas are so hot and handsome that I couldn't resist no matter what."

"You what??" Seokjin gritted his teeth, his hands gripping onto my body even stronger. "Am I not handsome enough?"

"Frankly speaking, I'm sick of seeing your face." I joked, not knowing that it was this fun to see him getting worked up and jealous.

Scowling, he finally let me go, now crossing his arms while glancing down at my shorter form. "I'm gonna make you regret saying that, Ahn Yoora."

"Try me, Kim Seokjin." I taunted, making him smirk knowingly.

"Oho, why does this remind me of our teenager times?" Seokjin grinned, and leaned down towards me again.

"That's because we have always been enemies?" I stated.

"And as usual, I'll win again." He chuckled, and surprising me, he grabbed my face before placing a deep peck onto my lips. And when I was still recovering from the shock, he twisted the door knob, ready to leave. "Like I said, I will win this game. See you around, Ahn Yoora."

I was thinking of a way to sabotage Seokjin when Hoseok found me staring at the wall next to an empty patient's bed. We both flinched when he tapped my shoulder.

"Noona! What's gotten into you?!" Hoseok exclaimed while placing both of his hands on his left chest, his stethoscope nearly falling off from his neck.

"Sorry, I was just distracted." I shook my head, and my OCD mode was switched on as I had hastily fixed his stethoscope to prevent it from falling onto the ground.

My heart nearly leaped out of my body when his hand grabbed mine.

"Noona, if you're really genuine about helping me to stop me from crushing on you anymore, please don't do things like this. I'm afraid I won't be able to stop liking you if we don't keep a distance like what normal friends do." Hoseok spoke with a sigh, and guilt immediately attacked me.

"I'm sorry." I retracted my hands away when he loosened them.

Sighing again, Hoseok gave me a small smile. "It's okay, it can't be helped that you're like a mother bird to everyone you care about."

"If you say so." I shrugged, and crossed my arms. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in another ward?"

"Oh! I forgot to inform you that we have to go teach some basics to the actors and actresses now. Chief's orders." He gave me a sheepish smile, and gestured for us both to leave the ward towards where the filming team was at.

Upon arriving at the venue, I was taken aback by how busy and hectic everyone was at the site. Some nosy patients were standing at the side watching the main protagonists practicing out a scene.

"Okay, we will start the filming now! Jin and Jenna, please get into your respective spots!" A guy who I assumed was the director shouted loudly, and Hoseok laughed silently at how irritated I looked. "Now, action!"

I got goosebumps the second the director yelled the cue word, as the place had instantly quieted down, as if there was an indescribable shift of ambience in the room. My eyes then focused onto Seokjin and the girl who was carrying out their acting skills, with the girl crying on the hospital seat outside the emergency room.

How on earth do actors and actresses cry this easily?!

I watched Seokjin approach the girl, and knelt down in front of her, his long arm hesitating to touch the girl's arm before finally touching her gently. The girl pretended to be shocked, and lifted her teary eyes and a confused look was plastered onto her face.

As we continued to watch, Hoseok distracted me by nudging my side with his elbow. Whispering, he spoke. "They are really good in acting, aren't they."

"Yeah. I've never seen someone cry that easily even though it's just acting." I commented with a hushed tone.

"Oh, they're gonna kiss." Hoseok suddenly said, and I instantly whipped my head towards their direction.

I swore I saw Seokjin giving me a brief glance with a burning desire to win, a look I had always seen back during our highschool days whenever we were competing. Being the professional he was, he didn't even let anyone else notice the glance he had just thrown at me before planting his lips onto the girl's, and they started kissing way too audibly in my opinion.

Noticing my slightly disgusted look, Hoseok nudged me again. "Are you okay? Do you wanna leave?"

"Nah, I'm alright. He's doing that on purpose." I gave the doctor a thumbs up, earning a weird look from him.

"On purpose? You mean, he's kissing that loudly for you to hear and see?" He asked in disbelief, and scoffed when I nodded. "What for?"

"He's just being an immature idiot who got jealous of me saying the other actors are much hotter and good-looking than he is." I explained, stifling a yawn. "Gosh, when will this day end already. I'm tired."

"Your man is sure a weirdo." Hoseok chuckled, his hands attacking my cheeks by pinching them. "But you're a weirdo yourself too. Weirdos attract, I guess."

"Ish, stop that!" I smacked his hands away, causing him to laugh before resting an arm around my shoulder while leaning down.

"He's looking at us. Wanna tease him a little more?" He winked.

"You sure? If you're up to, I won't mind." I grinned mischievously, and he nodded.

"Let's make him more jealous than he already is."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7.4K 248 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...
812 57 6
Kim Seokjin was someone loved dearly by all the members of BTS, or so they thought. So who did it? A BTS fanfic that contains: Mystery and Thriller
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...
13.1K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...