SVT 14th Member || All For Th...

By rubybeyer

Min-ji was striving for her ultimate goal when a series of spontaneous encounters turned her life into what c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Book Covers! ✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Taking a break
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Covers again!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 - Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Part 1
Chapter 51 PT 2
Chapter 52
Deepest Apologies πŸ™πŸ»
Chapter 53

Chapter 47

145 2 0
By rubybeyer

Current Date of story, 23rd of December 2014, a Thursday

Eun pats the tips of fingers onto Mingyu's hair, gently working in a small amount of product to hold his flowy locks in place. Mingyu watched her carefully in the mirror  as she does so, clearly aware how close her body is to his back. Joshua is seated on his right, picking at his nails to keep him occupied. Eun glances at Joshua's fingers and sighs, "how many times do I have to tell you to leave your poor nails alone?" She pats his hands, hinted for him to stop. He obliges, instead reaching for a makeup brush sitting on the counter. He brushes it over the back of his left hand, his skin tingling a little. Eun rolls her eyes and returns to Mingyu's hair. From across the room another staff member calls out to her, "Ms Hong after you've finished with hair can you please start on makeup?"
"Yes of course!" She shouts back, wishing that people would address her by her first name, she had pleaded to them earlier in the day, however the staff assisting the group were extremely persistent. She runs her hands through Mingyu's hair one more time before patting him on the shoulder, "you're all done!" He mutters a thanks and slides out of the chair. She moves along to Joshua, spinning his chair a little so she has better access to his face. She grabs a palettes, eyeliner and foundation and places them in front of the mirror. She reaches for a brush but Joshua grabs her wrist, making her tilt her head to the side. "Mingyu was staring at you in the mirror," his voice is flat and monotone, but Eun can see a slight hint of pain in his eyes. Her heart pounds while his eyes watch her own. She knows she should think carefully about what to say next. She smiles wryly, "I didn't, no," she says in hope that he'll feel settled in hearing she didn't take a notice to it. He lets go of her wrist, settling back into his chair. He mutters his endet words, "I don't like the way he looks at you." He rubs at a spot on his pants, waiting anxiously for any sort of response. Eun takes a brush in her hand, swirling it onto a foundation palette. She touches the brush lightly to his face, "you can't take someone's feelings away from them, he's trying his best." He again grabs her wrist, moving it away from his face before dropping it. "I know that, I just...I don't like it," he grumbles. She returns to applying his makeup, "I know, but trust me, I don't pay any attention to him." He nods in reply, grabbing his phone and browsing the internet for any recent news stories. Nothing much caught his attention, he only scanned the usual stories like 'dog rescued after years of living as a stray' or 'man convicted of theft breaches bail'. Eun finishes with the foundation and utters that she's going to find a different palette. Joshua nods and continues to browse the internet. His finger accidentally grazes over an article, bearing its full title to Joshua's eyes. 'BTS' V and Jungkook involved in scandal'. He must admit, he's intrigued. He's never taken an interest in BTS, but gossip is gossip, and no one can really resist a good scoop. He scans his eyes over the text, explaining exactly the nature of the scandal. From what he can gather, Jungkook was involved with a young girl, they ended their relationship without releases it publically. And leading up to the announcement the girl was seen out with V. He scrolls further down to see a picture of V and who he assumes is the young girl being referred to in the article. He zooms in a little and scrunches his eyebrows. The woman in the picture...to him, looks like his girlfriend. "I'm back," Eun calls from behind him. He frantically shoved his phone into his pocket and smiles, his heart is beating wildly, and is chest aches in realisation of what was going on. She had cheated on him, or maybe he was the one being used. His head pounds. Eun reaches out to his face, "I can't do this probably if your face is screwed up like that." He musters the biggest smile his current mental state will allow and relaxes his face. She touches a pad to his face, gently dabbing his forehead and cheeks. He shouldn't care, not right now when his group is so close to realising their dream. He's sure she had or has her reasons for doing what she did. He should judge her on that. But the rage building in his chest begs to differ. "Is something wrong?" Eun asks, "you look angry..." he glances up at her gestures a no with his hands, "it's nothing." She nods and continues with his makeup.

After finishing up with Joshua's makeup, she moves on to Vernon who is waiting patiently by the door of the studio, eyes glued to his phone.. She shoots him a text, earning a smiles from him as he sees the message. He strolls on over to the bench and takes a seat. Joshua has already wandered off out into the hallway. Eun claps her hands together, "what do you want today? Something light?" She questions. Vernon nods, "yeah nothing to dramatic. But still make me look striking," he winks at her in the mirror. She giggles, "plain and sophisticated it is." Vernon sits with his hands in his lap, "did you say something to Josh? He left looking...pissed." She has noticed his anger, but hasn't been able to deduce why. "I didn't say anything, I went to get something and when I came back...I don't know but he didn't look happy." Vernon bites his lip, "I'll talk to him later." Eun picks up a brush, "please do, let me know what he says." He gives Eun a thumbs up, "you got it."

Issi pulls on her exercise leggings and top. Her lifts her legs and feet to make contact with her butt and huffs. She exits t
he room and then the dorm. By her watch, that was usually a few minutes off, it's eleven in the morning, prime time for jogging away her thoughts. Even though she planned to take a day off, she wasn't going to sit by idly and do nothing. Granted, she had watched a movie before deciding that it was in her best interest to be active in her down time. Eun had let her know the other day that she was finally being introduced to Seventeens pre-existing fans, she's happy for Eun. In this way she's finally confirming her place in the group. As she jogs through the streets her mind wanders to her discussion with Felix. Even though he's sto young, he still gives advice worthy of the Nobel peace prize. She's at ease, but still unsure about her own feelings. This morning she had woken to an empty dorm, everyone had vacated and not bothered to wake her. In a way she was grateful to have gotten an extra couple hours of sleep. One thought still haunted her, she keep thinking of what might happen if she doesn't learn all their dances before times up. Starting with 'No More Dream', she plays each songs choreography and quickens her pace.

Eun stands alone in the studio, picturing the choreography that Joshua and herself perfected together. She won't  dance today, she was told not to, but she will sing. She loves the idea that her first impression on them will be sharing her voice and creation with the fans. She can't wait to see the boys perform once more. As if in cue, the rowdy group of boys she's grown to adore pile into the room followed by Jonathan and the CEO, her father. Eun's breathing quickens a little at the sight of him. Although he hasn't told her personally, Jonathan has earlier spilled the beans. The boys made a line, Jihoon and Minghao slipping in beside her. The CEO grins, "Nice to see you again everybody, I assume that you all know what's happening today but I'll run through it again anyway. First we'll do a taping of the dance you learnt, or I hope you did, at a park nearby. Second, at the same location, we'll do a taping to introduce Min-Ji to the group, announce your debut date and also celebrate Christmas. Sound good?"
"Ye!" they all chant.  He nods in approvement, "great, there's two vans waiting out front for you all." The group smiles, happy to be getting some extra legroom than normal. "I'd like to speak to Min-Ji, the rest of you can go wait outside." Jonathan gives Eun a nod before leaving the studio. She's left alone in the room her father. He gestures for her to come closer, she etched forward, leaving a metre of distance between them. "After filming today I wish for you to accompany me somewhere," he offers. She blinks a few times, wondering exactly what he has planned for her. "Of course, I'd be happy to," she puts on a fake smile, making sure to hide the confusion that clouds her mind. "You'd better get going," he says, turning to the side and extending his hand. "Right, thank you," she says walking out of the studio. She shoves her hands into the pockets of her jacket. The man certainly has his way with things. In her current position, Eun can't  possibly deny him anything. Knowing her relationship with him didn't make it any easier. She doesn't have an agenda with him, doesn't want one. Even though her father was now tied to her career, she won't put anything into their relationship, anymore than she must anyway. He is yet to speak with her about the matter and hasn't a clue that she's aware of what's going on. Eun slips through the front door and out onto the street. She spies Joshua climbing into one of the vans, a sullen expression on his face. Something was wrong, no doubt about it. The door closed behind him, leaving the other van as her only option, she assumes. Jihoon calls out to her from the other van, waving her over to him. She smiles and walks over, reminding herself to watch her ankle. Jihoon offers a hand to her, she takes it and climbs into the van. 

The group arrives at the venue, about a minute apart. Eun steps out of the van with help from a shy Mingyu. The park is a subtle green shade spotted with glistening droplets of water. Large trees spot the green field, their branches baren save for a few surviving leaves. There aren't any flowers, to be expected in the winter months. Eun smiles gleefully, taking a deep breath in to savour the cool and cold air. Staff pile out of the another two cars and usher the artists further into the clearing, arriving at a concrete slab where Eun assumes they'll be filming on. Eun assists the staff in carrying equiptment and organising the boys. She glances at Vernon, wondering if he had been able to speak to Joshua. He nods and mouths 'later'. Joshua still has a drained appearance, his eyebrows knotted and skin slightly pale. The makeup she had applied earlier had made his skin a little lighter, but from what she can see, it isn't the makeup that's making him appear washed out. A staff member caries a chair over and places it a few feet from Eun and hands her a microphone. She takes it, smiling a thanks. The members all assist staff with setting up. Eun takes a seat after being reassured that there's nothing more for her to do. Two speakers and a series of cameras face Eun, ready to begin the taping. The boys all find their spots in the formation they had discussed and rehearsed the day before. A staff member uses his fingers to count them in, 3, 2, 1. The music starts, and the boys begin executing the choreography. Eun holds the microphone up and lets her voice escape through her lips. "Every night I look up to the sky."
She pulls just the right expression as she sings, and the boys do the same. Eun spends a third of the time with her eyes closed, another third looking at the cameras and the last third looking over at the boys. As a part of her training at Big Hit, she was taught acting and how to use her face properly. It was a tedious process but now she can use it. The music fades out along with her voice. The staff members with free hands all clap and applaud. The crew ask for a few minutes to review the footage. Vernon stalks over to Eun and squats down, "I talked to him earlier this morning while you were alone. He said something about V from BTS and that other guy...Jung—something or rather," he says. Eun's eyes widen, "Jungkook?"
"Uh yeah that's the guy," he nods, "ring a bell?"
She sighs, "he's my ex."
His forehead creases, "and what about V?"
"He's...a friend."
"Oh okay. Well that's all I can remember, sorry."
"No, no it's fine. Thank you."
"You're welcome," he beams and walks off. Eun shakes her head and walks up to the camera crew, catching a sneak peak at their performance. She can't hide a smile while she watches. The director gives the thumbs up and calls the other staff to set up the second taping.

Hey guys!!
I am so mega sorry for not updating on time I've been super busy! To half make up for it, this chapters 2200 words, so it's a bit on the long side but I hope y'all enjoyed😎
Thanks
Ruby💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.3K 50
π—‚π—‡π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–½π–Ύ : [π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—…π—’] π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] π—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞] - μΌ€λ Œβœ¨
398K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
8.7K 416 8
Choi (Hong) Jisoo always has a dream of being together with his future alpha, but what if his future alpha is his best friend from childhood?
12.1K 404 44
A family barrier against their relationship and when four people are involving and get hurt in a different way for falling deeply inlove with a perso...