Hurt

By AhsokaTanoJedi

Fem Percy male Annabeth, crossover DC. This says it all, as does title.πŸ˜‡ More

Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Choices
Chapter 3: Loss
Chapter 4: Goodbyes
Chapter 6: New Home
Chapter 7: Talks
Chapter 8: Therapy
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Author Note
Update

Chapter 5: Headding 'Home'

6K 141 56
By AhsokaTanoJedi

(Wayne manor, picture above)
pool

Percy's room

(The bedsheets are a sea-foam green and white)

Percy's bathroom

Percy's closet

Percy's wardrobe: https://pin.it/zpjofndp3ugyg2

(Found a Pinterest board with outfits, plz check it out so you understand her new wardrobe and her style. Helps with story, like, a good bit)

Dinning room

Main staircase at front door

Private family sitting room/ game room

Ballroom

Garden

Library

Office

(The pictures above are the mansion.)

-0-0-0-

Percy still hadn't spoken to her uncle much, and in truth, she wasn't sure she wanted to. She knew he was hiding something, not just how the hades he was her moms older brother.

"Paisley, it's time to head back to America." Detective Sofie told her, she sighed then stood up.

"Ok, I'm ready." She Said, as she shouldered her backpack. Then exited the hotel, to find her uncle and the family he worked for waiting for her.

"Paisley, my name is Bruce Wayne. These are my sons, Richard and Timothy. And my daughters, Cassandra and Stephanie. Alfred is our butler, and well, a good friend." Bruce Said, and she nodded.

"Bruce says friend, we sat grandfather. He basically raised Bruce, and we all see him as part of the family." Richard Said, and she nodded.

"Umm, nice to meet you all. I um, guess." Percy Said, She was a bit uncertain with them. Who the hades where they?!?

"Paisley, we've been through what you're going through now. At least, me, Bruce, and Tim have. So if you need anyone to talk to, you can come to us." Richard told her, she gave him a small genuine smile, because she knew he was telling the truth.

They got into the car and drove to the airport, then got on the Wayne's private Jet. Since they own their own private jet, a really nice one. She guessed they were rich, and had lots on money. Since they were flying, she decided to tell them about her education.

"Ummm, excuse me. I should probably tell you about the education I received, right?" She Said, and Bruce and Alfred nodded.

"Well, I went to college and got a degree in marine biology. Oh, and I minored in business." She told them, and they were surprised.

"Ok, maybe you could help me with my family company." Bruce Said, and she gave him a half hearted smile.

"Ok, I also have Dyslexia and ADHD. Mom didn't believe I should get meds for them, so I never got medicine and I don't plan on it. I also prefer to work from home, that's what I've been doing. At home or solo research trips, I was actually on a trip when I came home to find mom dead." She Said, and Bruce gave her a sympathetic look.

"Well, what about medical checkups? When was the last time you went to a hospital?" Bruce Asked her, and she looked down and muttered something.

"What was that?" Asked Tim, and she sighed.

"When I was eleven." She Said, and Bruce sighed.

"You need to see a doctor, we can get you an appointment with Dr. Tompkins for tomorrow." He Said, and she looked up at him.

"I really don't like hospitals, could I, like possibly not go to one?" She Asked, and he nodded.

"Yes, Leslie usually comes to our house for checkups anyway. You'll find that nobody in this family likes checkups." Dick said, and she smiled from relief. Then paled, schist. How will she explain her scars, the very few scars she has that aren't normal.

She yawned, then curled up into a ball and fell asleep in her chair. Where she was brought to the Olympus throne room, she didn't bother kneeling.

'Percy, Thalia has discovered a plot. One that involves you, and Antonio.' Poseidon said, and Percy looked at him in confusion.

'Drew used her powers in him, to purposely hurt you. She wanted to draw the siren that's inside of you, out.' Athena Said, and Percy was shocked.

"Can you get the siren out of me?" She Asked, and they nodded.

'It will hurt, and not be easy. But yes, we can get it out of you.' Poseidon said, and Percy boded. She felt pain searing her nerves, and then she saw a winged mermaid get pulled out of her. Then it was killed, purple dust drifted to her vocal chords.

'It is done, also, don't expect me to let you fly ever again.' Zeus Said, and she smiled at him.

"Not like I want to be up here either, I'll take solid ground and water any day." She sassed back, before she felt herself waking up.

She opened her eyes and groaned, she noticed she was still on the plane. She sat up, and saw the others where still asleep. She stood up and stretched, then realized something. Antonio needs to vouch for himself, she had to speak to him.

She pulled out her demigod proof phone and waLked to the office, and called him. She waited, and waited. After about thirty seconds he answered.

'Percy?!?' He Said in shock, she could hear the hurt in his voice. It made her laugh weakly, it sounded like a wet laugh.

"Hey Antonio, listen, I had a dream." She said, as a few tears fell from her eyes.

'What was it about? There's not another war coming is there?!' He Asked her, a lot worried.

"No, I was transported to the council. They told me that Drew used her powers on you that night, is-is that true?" She Asked him, and she could hear him break down.

'Yes, she used her Charmspeak on me. I had absolutely no control of myself, I'm so so sorry Percy. You are the only person I love, and the only person I want to be with.' He Said, and she let out a choked sob.

"I love you to Antonio, and I knew you wouldn't ever do that to me. But, I've been so confused and lost. Wise Guy, I need you. I just- I'm just so lost right now." She Said, as she broke down completely.

'What happened?' He asked her, and she couldn't bare to tell him.

"I'll tell you, in two days. Meet me at Gotham Park, ill tell you everything there. I swear on the Styx I will, but I have to do this in person." She said, and he sighed.

'Ok, I'll see you in two days. I love you Seaweed Brain, and I'm sorry.' He Said, then he hung up. Leaving her to collect herself alone, she decided to change.

She put on the outfit above.

Then she exited the bathroom, and found the others waking up. The plane started going down, so she figured they where landing soon. So she sat down and then got lost in her Seaweed garden of a brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 245 9
A house of cards ━ one wrong move and it's all fallen apart. Just like that. And it's all your fault. FEM!OC...
526K 15.1K 101
I am purposely doing this cause I want this to be a complete surprise But it is a Fem. Percy Young Justice Crossover (Big shocker) But that's all I'l...
186K 1.7K 20
shitty percabeth oneshots i wrote this when i was very young don't judge me tHE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS SCARES ME OMG highest rating...
90.1K 4.9K 78
TU ME MANQUES【 BOOK TWO: DAUGHTER OF DOVES 】 𝙩π™ͺ π™’π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨: [french]...